Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

Kill Wolves? :/

We're in the middle of combat right now and I'm a bit crunched for time atm. I can't really think of much else to respond with.
Like Rithas said, the combat situation's already over. Which means it should hopefully be easier for you to think of something to respond with.

Rae wears glasses?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa *Mindblown*

OH, LOOK AT THAT. I have to post here, too. o_o

Ehhhh I'll try to get it done during the car trip down to college.

OH, LOOK AT THAT. I have to post here, too. o_o

Ehhhh I'll try to get it done during the car trip down to college.
*Pokes Kaga*

Your turn to post!

*Pokes Kaga*

Reminder to post!

*Pokes Kaga*

Please post.

*Pokes Kaga*

Your turn to post!

*Pokes Kaga*

Reminder to post!

*Pokes Kaga*

Please post.
At least I'm keeping tabs on things around here and told people when I'm planning on posting. :P *ruffles Gwazi's hair*

The absolute madlad

/me is writing a post now, hoping to get it up in a short bit.

Also, random sidenote: you know how Basilix is often affectively referred to as "Bassie"? Well, meet the Dutch 'Bassie', who I constantly have to think of whenever that one name is dropped:
Bassie-boeken.jpg

...Yeah. XD

Also, random sidenote: you know how Basilix is often affectively referred to as "Bassie"? Well, meet the Dutch 'Bassie', who I constantly have to think of whenever that one name is dropped:
Bassie-boeken.jpg

...Yeah. XD
*Screams in terror*

Keep it away from me.

There, postification!

Bassie-boeken.jpg

...Yeah. XD
...I'm sorry to hear that? XD

YES. THIS IS GOOD.

COMPETING OVER POSTING SPEEDS IS GOOD. KEEP DOING IT. Whatever works as a motivator for you guys. o_o

In the opposite direction, the sky began to darken. It was slow, but the void was beginning to move in on the opposite side of the city. It would be a while before the players would be in any danger, but they would have to move eventually.

Behold, the (plot) Advancing Void Pit of DOOM!

Aw yeah five minute sleep deprived posts.

Yeaaaaaaaaaah booooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Postage. Also, Leon has perfect logic skill :P

So uh

Did you guys have anything you actually wanted to do before continuing forward? I didn't think that everyone would go in the direction of the dragon immediately -- that's why I made the void thingy happen slowly. Everyone seems pretty tired of needing to rush from one place to the next (both IC and OOC), which is why I allowed for a bit of chill time. I also thought it would be a good time for the RPers to, I dunno... talk. Discuss things. Just... have interactions that don't involve some epic battle.

The problem with this is that it makes it feel like there's not very much to do. I assumed there would be a time skip at some point in the near future, but uh, now I'm not sure when exactly that skip should happen, or what point in the future it would mean skipping to. o_o Skipping directly to your destination seems like a bit much, but, eh... I don't want everything in-between then and now to be nothing but filler...

I suppose it's worth mentioning that there was originally going to be an additional "boss fight" somewhere along the journey, but I cut it out for time's sake -- and also because everyone seems to be sick of the constant action scenes (which is another reason why I don't want there to be too big of a time skip too soon into the future). But, I guess that's also why I have no idea what the RP's immediate future should entail...

I'm glad Neo mentioned in his post that there are things that can be done in the meantime. Hopefully that allows for some relatively-chill interaction that isn't completely boring. o_o

ALSO, DID I MENTION WE'RE ACTUALLY GETTING REALLY CLOSE TO THE END?? Because I feel like that's important to mention. I just don't want to skip to it too quickly...

So uh

Did you guys have anything you actually wanted to do before continuing forward? I didn't think that everyone would go in the direction of the dragon immediately -- that's why I made the void thingy happen slowly. Everyone seems pretty tired of needing to rush from one place to the next (both IC and OOC), which is why I allowed for a bit of chill time. I also thought it would be a good time for the RPers to, I dunno... talk. Discuss things. Just... have interactions that don't involve some epic battle.

The problem with this is that it makes it feel like there's not very much to do. I assumed there would be a time skip at some point in the near future, but uh, now I'm not sure when exactly that skip should happen, or what point in the future it would mean skipping to. o_o Skipping directly to your destination seems like a bit much, but, eh... I don't want everything in-between then and now to be nothing but filler...

I suppose it's worth mentioning that there was originally going to be an additional "boss fight" somewhere along the journey, but I cut it out for time's sake -- and also because everyone seems to be sick of the constant action scenes (which is another reason why I don't want there to be too big of a time skip too soon into the future). But, I guess that's also why I have no idea what the RP's immediate future should entail...

I'm glad Neo mentioned in his post that there are things that can be done in the meantime. Hopefully that allows for some relatively-chill interaction that isn't completely boring. o_o

ALSO, DID I MENTION WE'RE ACTUALLY GETTING REALLY CLOSE TO THE END?? Because I feel like that's important to mention. I just don't want to skip to it too quickly...
Oh, I assumed with the whole void coming in it was literally "Move your ass." But if not, then.....

neat?

Oh, I assumed with the whole void coming in it was literally "Move your ass." But if not, then.....

neat?
Yeah, I tried to emphasize that it was moving slowly, so that you didn't need to go anywhere immediately. o_o

I just needed there to be a reason why you couldn't all just chill in the village indefinitely, or go in the opposite direction. You'll have to go in that direction eventually, but, there's no hurry.

Sorry, I guess I should've made that more clear. o_o"