Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

Actually lost my post beforehand, not that there was much in it.

Anywho, *Rabble Rabble Rabble*

Hopefully we can all agree: the only appropriate time to use chatspeak is when your only method of communication is far too much of a hassle to make proper English worth bothering with. :P

I have way too much going on right now so I can't get a post out tonight, probably won't have time tomorrow either (I have three rehearsals and an exam tomorrow yay) but I'll try

I'll try to get a post up ASAP too.

Reactions: Kagayours
I have way too much going on right now so I can't get a post out tonight, probably won't have time tomorrow either (I have three rehearsals and an exam tomorrow yay) but I'll try
o.o Well, don't worry about it too much. I'm ok waiting an extra day or two if you've got a lot going on right now.

o.o Well, don't worry about it too much. I'm ok waiting an extra day or two if you've got a lot going on right now.
thanks
i have to try and write an 8-page paper now
for some reason this week is friggin insane

Reactions: AnimeLover_Princess
Also, Kaga, may I ask for you to post first (for the dragon's response to Rae's suggestion)? Not only does this make more sense due to the fact that Rae is talking directly to the dragon now, it ould also give Rithas and I a little bit more to react to and allows us to do something beyond just making remarks. I would've asked this sooner, but... I sort of forgot >_<.

Also, Kaga, may I ask for you to post first (for the dragon's response to Rae's suggestion)? Not only does this make more sense due to the fact that Rae is talking directly to the dragon now, it ould also give Rithas and I a little bit more to react to and allows us to do something beyond just making remarks. I would've asked this sooner, but... I sort of forgot >_<.
Yes!

*Flails fancy cane around*

Indeed!

Fair enough. I'll add it to my to-do list.

I'll post soon. Illness and other commitments, as is life.

That dragon is so sick of our overly-cautious shit.

• Love
That part where you accidentally drop a name you have no reasonable way to know :P

Wait a minute. I thought the dragon meant that the party was NOT allowed to go in, and that it would rather keep trying its brute force method O_o.

Wait a minute. I thought the dragon meant that the party was NOT allowed to go in, and that it would rather keep trying its brute force method O_o.
Having the party go in wasn't the ideal scenario for him, but he realized it was the closest he would get to accomplishing anything. The "tell Ex I sent you" bit was in reference to what he wanted them to do once inside.

Him pressing his head into the dirt had nothing to do with him continuing to dig. He was just sort of putting his head to the ground out of frustration with his current situation. o_o If he was trying to go back to digging, he would've been much more forceful about tearing apart the rock...

...Of course, I'm not exactly surprised that some miscommunications have happened, here, given that Bassie can't communicate very easily (and for a few other reasons... :3).

Edit: Sorry if my posts have been confusing. Giving too much insight into Bassie's thought process seemed kind of... cheap, and meta. I kind of wanted to only reveal as much as the RPers can observe from an IC perspective, you know?

i should be able to get a post up for Rae tomorrow, i've got too much going on today though

I know it's not my hard turn order yet, but I'll try to get a post out tomorrow. Kaga, could you please wait with posting for the dragon for just a bit?

I know it's not my hard turn order yet, but I'll try to get a post out tomorrow. Kaga, could you please wait with posting for the dragon for just a bit?

Alright.

Also, when did Leon learn that Ex is GM's alias? I honestly don't remember that. o3o