Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

So, ordinarily, I would've made another post by now, but I'm holding it off for a little while longer because I still haven't seen much of a response to this post that I made in the OOC.

To re-iterate: did you guys want to do anything else before time-skipping ahead a bit...? You have time to talk and do stuff for a while if you want, since, as established, you don't have to get moving immediately. But if there's nothing interesting to do then we can just skip ahead.

And if we do skip ahead, how far? I suppose we could just skip ahead to the RPers actually being on the journey, but, I feel like that would just lead to another time skip fairly quickly if you guys don't have anything else to do... and while we could skip pretty much straight to the climax, it seems like that would just make things feel a bit... rushed.

Also, it is abundantly clear that Gwazi is falling behind. Part of that is my fault -- I still have to send him that summary about what's been going on so that he can more easily jump in again. But like... if he can't keep up consistently with posting for the time being... I'm honestly totally cool with something happening in the IC to put him out of the action for a while. >.> Like, I dunno, him getting taken away by GM, similarly to what happened to Muse -- although currently I have no idea how I would make that happen in a way that still makes sense with everything else I have planned, but, meh, I'll think of something.

Any feedback at all on what I just said would be appreciated.

@Neobullseye @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess @Gwazi Magnum

Quite frankly, I'm fine with pretty much any direction we take. Like I stated in my most recent IC post, all Leon is planning at the moment is just getting some provisions. As far as I can see, the IC consencus seems to be to stay as far ahead of the Plot Wall of Doom void thing as possible. Nobody wants a repeat of what happened last time they had a run-in with the void. Any objections here?

Quite frankly, I'm fine with pretty much any direction we take. Like I stated in my most recent IC post, all Leon is planning at the moment is just getting some provisions. As far as I can see, the IC consencus seems to be to stay as far ahead of the Plot Wall of Doom void thing as possible. Nobody wants a repeat of what happened last time they had a run-in with the void. Any objections here?
yeah, that's pretty much where Rae sits too, she just kinda wants this all to be over more then anything, I can't think of much to do right at this moment however so time-skipping may be a good idea.
there should probably be something for them to run into before the climax though because I don't see much point in rping an uneventful walk away from a Plot wall of doom void that isn't likely to catch up.

there should probably be something for them to run into before the climax though because I don't see much point in rping an uneventful walk away from a Plot wall of doom void that isn't likely to catch up.
....Wait. Are you saying you thought the void was the climax? Because it isn't. I just needed a reason why the players couldn't go in the opposite direction of the dragon.

Anyway, I agree that we shouldn't have an uneventful stroll over in that direction -- that's why I'm asking if you guys had anything you actually wanted to RP in that time before reaching endgame territory. Our options are either skipping right to the thing I have planned, or just skipping to the walk over, assuming you guys actually have something you want your characters to do or some topic you want to discuss. Just RPing an uneventful walk is already off the table.

As mentioned before, I did originally have one other boss fight planned on the walk over, which is why it feels so empty now -- but I cut that out because I felt like I was just throwing battle after battle at you guys and that it was just getting stale. I figured I'd rather get to the important stuff faster -- or just give the RPers some time to chill and interact in ways that doesn't just involve fighting, since everyone seemed to exhausted from the constant fighting.

....Wait. Are you saying you thought the void was the climax? Because it isn't. I just needed a reason why the players couldn't go in the opposite direction of the dragon.

Anyway, I agree that we shouldn't have an uneventful stroll over in that direction -- that's why I'm asking if you guys had anything you actually wanted to RP in that time before reaching endgame territory. Our options are either skipping right to the thing I have planned, or just skipping to the walk over, assuming you guys actually have something you want your characters to do or some topic you want to discuss. Just RPing an uneventful walk is already off the table.

As mentioned before, I did originally have one other boss fight planned on the walk over, which is why it feels so empty now -- but I cut that out because I felt like I was just throwing battle after battle at you guys and that it was just getting stale. I figured I'd rather get to the important stuff faster -- or just give the RPers some time to chill and interact in ways that doesn't just involve fighting, since everyone seemed to exhausted from the constant fighting.
I didn't actually think it was the climax I just pointed out how it didn't really add any urgency to the situation.

I mean, the players could maybe talk about their real lives on the way to the climax, as we have yet to ever do that
I mean, like none of these people actually know who any of these other people are, that might be a fun little thing to explore before the end
and yeah, at this point another random fight might just be boring, I'm not the greatest at writing fights as is

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, like none of these people actually know who any of these other people are, that might be a fun little thing to explore before the end
Yeah, that's the kind of thing I was talking about. It seemed like everyone was tired of fight scenes and just wanted time for their characters to breathe and do other things -- perhaps just... discussing stuff, like what you mentioned. But, now that I've given everyone the opportunity, it seems like most people don't really want a scene like that, so... o3o

I've received an official drop-out notice from Gwazi.

I've been tempted to let him get captured by GM or something for quite some time now. But, given the fact that he hasn't been around at all since the start of the newest "day", I'm tempted to just do what we did with Books and just have the other RPers not even notice that he's gone... except it would maybe be better for them to notice this time? Just like... no one's said anything about it until now. So it would only be now that they notice.

Or something like that.

I've received an official drop-out notice from Gwazi.

I've been tempted to let him get captured by GM or something for quite some time now. But, given the fact that he hasn't been around at all since the start of the newest "day", I'm tempted to just do what we did with Books and just have the other RPers not even notice that he's gone... except it would maybe be better for them to notice this time? Just like... no one's said anything about it until now. So it would only be now that they notice.

Or something like that.
got it
I don't want to post yet, since I posted right before you but if it takes enough time before anyone else posts I will

Post tomorrow maybe, Can't do it today. There's something I have to do tomorrow but if that works out well then tomorrow it is!

Reactions: Kagayours
It went.....eh.....

Now what does that mean for the post....

Finally posted. Shit be cray yo.

Also I'm pretty sure the next reminder after Kaga uses ellipses is an horse head in my bed when I wake up so, woop woop.

• Love
Finally posted. Shit be cray yo.

Also I'm pretty sure the next reminder after Kaga uses ellipses is an horse head in my bed when I wake up so, woop woop.
It'll be a reminder you can't refuse :P

I have a lot of school stuff going on so I don't have time to write a post up
Sorry! I'll get you one tomorrow I promise!

Sorry! Got busy again today!
I'll pump out a post for you guys now!

Y'all need to expand your minds a bit. Look beyond the dragon... what else is here?

Y'all need to expand your minds a bit. Look beyond the dragon... what else is here?
Which is all fine and dandy, but there's a giant dragon there. It's a bit hard to pay attention to anything else when a ridiculously overgrown lizard is standing in front of you and will likely bite you in two if given a ghost of a chance :p.

Rae did mention the stairs, if that's what your referring to (well not outloud, but she thought about it)
I don't know what else you might be talking about
and I agree, angry dragons are a little hard to ignore

Post tomorrow, I got like half of it done. But I'm tired and stressed. Lot's of shit going on. Also, I have to go to the city centre tomorrow.......yay.

(Dammit america)