Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
:D It's finally here!! The interest check for the high fantasy RP that I've been hyping up for months now!! Come on and take a look~ OwO

So I'm debating just moving on without Gwazi for now... seeing as how I really want to see WBttG pick up the pace this summer.

Doors that don't require doorhandles? So that they can be opened by even quadrupeds like MK? In a tavern that apparently prides itself in being all-species-inclusive? How odd. :P

hey Kaga, i had an idea
in theory, if Rae were to mix fire and air magic (or just heat up the air in a specific place in a specific way), could she create mirages? like trick the monsters into thinking they aren't there, or into thinking their somewhere else? it would be a good way to step up her powers, don't you think?
i wanted to run it by you though, and everyone else if they have an opinion

hey Kaga, i had an idea
in theory, if Rae were to mix fire and air magic (or just heat up the air in a specific place in a specific way), could she create mirages? like trick the monsters into thinking they aren't there, or into thinking their somewhere else? it would be a good way to step up her powers, don't you think?
i wanted to run it by you though, and everyone else if they have an opinion
Hmm. The use of mirages is clever, and I would allow it, but I'm not sure it would succeed in confusing the wolves, since I feel like they'd trust their noses just as much as their eyes (if not more). You might succeed in confusing them momentarily, but... yeah.

I mean... it's a really creative use of powers, though! ^^

Tl;dr version of the updates I've been posting on Fandomstuck: Gwazi's been offline for a whole week now. I tried messaging him on Facebook a while back, only to discover that he had also been inactive there, as well. However, he was apparently online and active on Facebook yesterday. He did not reply to any of the messages that I sent him, even though Facebook said the messages were "read" while he was online. The only acknowledgement he made of his absence was a public post where he made a joke about being captured by terrorists.

All of this is rather unlike him. It's rare that he takes this much time away from Iwaku, and I don't think he's ever ignored my FB messages like that. At least not when he knows that I've been trying to contact him.

What is typical, however, is him giving me jokes when I want straight answers. Though I thought he would know better in this situation.

All things considered, I'm kind of sick of his antics. If he isn't back by the end of this current posting cycle, I'm letting his character get captured by wolves.

Hmm. The use of mirages is clever, and I would allow it, but I'm not sure it would succeed in confusing the wolves, since I feel like they'd trust their noses just as much as their eyes (if not more). You might succeed in confusing them momentarily, but... yeah.

I mean... it's a really creative use of powers, though! ^^
i figured it wouldn't do much but it would at least be enough to give us a bit more time to run
i'm just going to have come up with a reason she'd think of that, or even think it would work XD
but thanks! i just wanted to make sure you were cool with it before i did it!

and As for Gwazi, that seems like a logical course of actions to me

Reactions: Kagayours
So I'm debating just moving on without Gwazi for now...
Unless if you're willing to fight ISIS by yourself I would suggest that.

Speaking of ISIS...

The only acknowledgement he made of his absence was a public post where he made a joke about being captured by terrorists.
That was more aimed at my family honestly. :P
With them having believed a family friend in the Police when he claimed me partaking in Draw Mohammed Day 2015 = Now an ISIS target.

And since it was Draw Mohammed Day 2016 just recently? I felt like giving them a scare. :3
What is typical, however, is him giving me jokes when I want straight answers.
And what's wrong with Gay answers?
Are Happy answers too much for you?

Note to others, I already answered Kaga in depth via PMs.
All things considered, I'm kind of sick of his antics.
I didn't realize they were contagious.
So you have my antics too now?

We need to shit post.
If he isn't back by the end of this current posting cycle, I'm letting his character get captured by wolves.
I'm going to assume this already happened.

That was more aimed at my family honestly. :P
With them having believed a family friend in the Police when he claimed me partaking in Draw Mohammed Day 2015 = Now an ISIS target.

And since it was Draw Mohammed Day 2016 just recently? I felt like giving them a scare. :3
Just... Don't. Don't make fun of shit like this, okay? Seriously.

I'm going to assume this already happened.
No, it didn't. The thread's moved slowly enough that that didn't happen.

You are still kind of behind, though, since I already skipped you once.

Short posts are better than no posts...~

ALSO, here's an idea: once you guys defeat the wolves, I'll let your characters just rest someplace for the night and probably also time skip to the next day before moving on to the next thing I have planned. I think these guys really need it at this point. XD

Short posts are better than no posts...~

ALSO, here's an idea: once you guys defeat the wolves, I'll let your characters just rest someplace for the night and probably also time skip to the next day before moving on to the next thing I have planned. I think these guys really need it at this point. XD
oh yeah probably XD

So, Yeah, I know I should be posting. (Gee, me being incostient, what a shock!). Things have been busy for me in the last while.

But, I should, (what a strong word!) be able to get a post up today or tomorrow.

I, uh, pinkie promise?

Reactions: Kagayours
So, Yeah, I know I should be posting. (Gee, me being incostient, what a shock!). Things have been busy for me in the last while.

But, I should, (what a strong word!) be able to get a post up today or tomorrow.

I, uh, pinkie promise?
Ordinarily I would give a skeptical "Ok..." and keep a close eye to see whether or not you live up to that promise, but, if I'm being completely honest with you, I just posted the Altera OOC, so my attention may be elsewhere for a little while. =w=

Ordinarily I would give a skeptical "Ok..." and keep a close eye to see whether or not you live up to that promise, but, if I'm being completely honest with you, I just posted the Altera OOC, so my attention may be elsewhere for a little while. =w=
Let's turn that sceptical "Ok..." into a "Ok.."

Wow, only two periods! What a difference.

@AnimeLover_Princess @Rithas @Neobullseye @Gwazi Magnum

I SPILLED WATER ON MY LAPTOP. I probably won't be too active for a while.

...Granted, I don't think it really matters that much as far as this particular thread is concerned, but, I figured I might as well say something.

@AnimeLover_Princess @Rithas @Neobullseye @Gwazi Magnum

I SPILLED WATER ON MY LAPTOP. I probably won't be too active for a while.

...Granted, I don't think it really matters that much as far as this particular thread is concerned, but, I figured I might as well say something.
i've done that before myself, but I still had my desktop so i wasn't completely broken off from the internets but it was definitely a pain in the ass and took forever to get fixed (mainly because my parents kept forgetting)
i hope you aren't stuck without it for too long but the break might be good for you :)

i've done that before myself, but I still had my desktop so i wasn't completely broken off from the internets but it was definitely a pain in the ass and took forever to get fixed (mainly because my parents kept forgetting)
i hope you aren't stuck without it for too long but the break might be good for you :)

Yeah, I already feel like the break has been doing me some good, to be honest! ^^

In fact, the biggest thing I'm worried about right now is whether or not I'll be able to recover any of the data on it...

And I'm reeeeeally curious as to what Adobe's policy is on this sort of thing, since I really don't want to keep making monthly payments for programs that were installed on a now-dead computer... >_>

BUT HEY! It could be worse. At least my irrational love of physical copies of things, which always kept me away from buying digital downloads of movies/music/games/etc in favor of the 'real' thing, is finally paying off, because only a small fraction of media that I own went down with the computer!! XP

AND IT'LL TAKE MORE THAN A TINY SPLASH OF WATER TO KILL MY RECORD COLLECTION, THAT'S FOR SURE!!

KAY SO

ABOUT THE FLIGHT THING

I SWEAR I DIDN'T MAKE THAT UP JUST NOW.

That's been a thing ever since Leon helped 'beta test' the wolves. :P I just... really didn't want to actually use it, as it just didn't feel right in this case, so I struggled to think of a reason for them to not try to fly, especially with Gwazi chopping at their legs.

And then I remembered!! I have a deus ex ma-kitty. :3

i left my post a little open-ended, in case you wanted Rae's magic to fail, could be interesting to roleplay if you want to go that way but since we had discussed her getting some control of wind and I used wind as a basis to help with the belief part
i just didn't want to steamroll anything you might had planned, like if you wanted her mauled or something ;)