Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

Just posted in the IC. I don't think I need to wait a full turn cycle before posting again -- assuming at least one person decides to open the letter, I'll go ahead and post what it says immediately after that, so we can move forward a bit faster. :P

Also, once the dust settles, feel free to just have everyone sort of settle in for the night someplace and then time skip to the next day when you're ready. I feel like everyone's characters have sort of been running ragged for a while. They deserve some rest. o_o

Stop using me as a test dummy! D:

I quit D: *Runs away*
You signed a contract!

I'LL TELL YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYERS ABOUT THIS1

Ah who am I kidding....

you're not getting employed.

You signed a contract!

I'LL TELL YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYERS ABOUT THIS1

Ah who am I kidding....

you're not getting employed.
I signed nothing! You forged my signature! I'm going to sue you TT_TT

I hope Leon realises that building houses with only three walls is extremely dangerous.

I hope Leon realises that building houses with only three walls is extremely dangerous.
Not as dangerous as setting off a bomb inside of said houses :P

Dear GM,

As you might have gathered by now, we have received your letter. Thank you for the kind words of encouragement; it means a lot, really! I don't know where we would've been without your uplifting words. It's too bad to hear you're in a bind like that. Do know that we'll always be here to help you with whatever problems you run into. All you need to do is call us, and we'll run (in the opposite direction).
On that note, we would love to meet with you again. Sadly, we cannot come to you, so how about you come to us instead? Our location is inside Mt. Doom, deep inside the land of Mordor. To find us, all you need to do is leap into the crater. We all hope to see you again very soon!

Love,
Everyone (especially Leo [rawr] )

Last edited:
Soooo right now, we're still waiting on @Gwazi Magnum. ...Although I'm growing increasingly impatient, since my attempts at ramping up the RP's speed have been going quite well except for holdups like this.

In any case

While it makes sense to get at least one more post in for Gwazi, Rae, and Neo -- you know, to react to the letter and all that -- I'm thinking we can probably just do a time skip after that, since I don't see much of anything interesting happening right after (assuming no one wants to write a reply to GM's letter).

Wait. I didn't make a post yet? Derrr.... >_<
Welp, I'll try to get one out tomorrow, then.

Wait. I didn't make a post yet? Derrr.... >_<
Welp, I'll try to get one out tomorrow, then.
Yeah, I don't think I sent out any reminders because I was mainly trying to get Gwazi to post, since I'm pretty sure we already skipped him once. ...I mean, I did say that I didn't plan to wait a full posting rotation in between the letter appearing and then posting what it said, but, Gwazi's the only one who didn't manage to get a post in during that time, so... yeah. It just makes sense that we let him catch up before we go too far ahead.

...Unless Gwazi would rather tell us what he planned on doing so that it's easy for us to just jump ahead without him actually needing to write a full post.

...Unless Gwazi would rather tell us what he planned on doing so that it's easy for us to just jump ahead without him actually needing to write a full post.
Kill Wolves? :/

We're in the middle of combat right now and I'm a bit crunched for time atm. I can't really think of much else to respond with.

Kill Wolves? :/

We're in the middle of combat right now and I'm a bit crunched for time atm. I can't really think of much else to respond with.
The wolves are dead? The fight's over. GG EZ.

After the fight the group got a letter from GM being all like "Where you at homebois?"

I mean, when was the last the time you checked the IC?

But still, if your crunched for time then there's nothing you can do.