Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

So... I completely forgot about this >_<. Looking at the most recent posts though, I have absolutely no idea what to post. Any ideas from the rest of you?

So... I completely forgot about this >_<. Looking at the most recent posts though, I have absolutely no idea what to post. Any ideas from the rest of you?

WELL, I had started typing up a comprehensive list of things that happened since your last post, with each bullet point having many sub-bullets offering suggestions on what Leon could do.

BUT THEN I realized that Callum opened another program, which means it would probably make the most sense for me to first make a post explaining what happens when that program opens.

Soooo.

Maybe I'll do that.

Orrrr you could at least make a post of Leon explaining his thoughts on what he's seen from the computer so far, and replying to what everyone else has suggested. Maybe the program is taking a while to load or something.

POSTED!

@Neobullseye Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you still can't think of anything. o3o

That part where you juggle several different RPs, including one you're GM-ing, leading to you not having quite enough time to finish le postage. I'll post here tomorrow, honest! For real this time! >_<

Reactions: Kagayours