Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
One who is disgusted at the stem cannot smell the flower.

SO YOU HATE CRISPS AND WEDGES AND CHIPS AND OTHER THINGS THAT ARE TASTY

One cannot wedge a stem if they do not chip the flower.

*Sigh*

You're an disappointment

Disappointment is only found once the Migrating Swallow loses the cookie of shampoo.

That Swallow owes me money.

tumblr_nzb4bh9CL71uspdf3o1_500.gif

Are you two finished with your word salad yet?

Its more of a lasagne to be honest

One cannot have a salad lasagna without first putting a strawberry up one's nose.

i'm waiting on other folk
i keep popping my head in to see if i can post yet

i'm waiting on other folk
i keep popping my head in to see if i can post yet
Yeah, it's Rithas and Gwazi we're waiting on.

Though I would prefer that Rithas posted on Fandomstuck first...

Posted, *Jazz hands*

The things I suffered through to get this post done, things such as a wasp in my room. And an increasingly dead ass.

Never again....

"I'm sure it's something that's incredibly dangerous and scarring no matter what, but don't worry folks. We'll just throw Leon at it"
I feel I must strongly object against this strategy D:

Tis the only way

And an increasingly dead ass.
..."increasingly dead", eh?

My two best guesses as to what this could possibly mean are that either your butt went numb or that you had a dying donkey to deal with. ...If that isn't it, I don't know how else to decipher this.

Well you know me and my donkey

You ever on a really long car ride, and your ass starts going numb, but the ride is still another few hours. and at the end point your ass is so dead that you don't even know if you can call it your ass any-more and not some un-identified object of extraterrestrial origin that just happens to be located near the bottom of your torso.

Like that really

You ever on a really long car ride, and your ass starts going numb, but the ride is still another few hours. and at the end point your ass is so dead that you don't even know if you can call it your ass any-more and not some un-identified object of extraterrestrial origin that just happens to be located near the bottom of your torso.

Like that really
You couldn't have so much as tried to just, like, adjust the way you were sitting or something...?

That seems like a better option than allowing yourself to continue to lose feeling down there.

You couldn't have so much as tried to just, like, adjust the way you were sitting or something...?

That seems like a better option than allowing yourself to continue to lose feeling down there.
I was sitting in like a super small chair and had next to none wiggle room.

Wouldn't of manner anyway, because the only way to fix a dead ass is to stand up and start randomly shaking your bum till you can feel again

True fact

for the time being, i'll wait for Gwazi to post

Like that really
and Yes, i know that feeling
2 day roadtrips were a thing when i was a kid, even if i could move around a little it generally wasn't enough