Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Bacon could theoretically stop the collapse of the universe, but only if we're quick enough.

We will have to sacrifice like...all of the Australians though.

Bacon could theoretically stop the collapse of the universe, but only if we're quick enough.

We will have to sacrifice like...all of the Australians though.
And I repeat:

r u ok

You're suppose to ask annie that

@AnimeLover_Princess

I just want you all to know that I'll be busy this weekend (and the days leading up to it) as I'll be going to a convention then.

...As for why I said "you all" and then only tagged one person -- tagging everyone seemed redundant when most of you have already been tagged in the announcement I posted on Fandomstuck, so... yeah.

@AnimeLover_Princess

I just want you all to know that I'll be busy this weekend (and the days leading up to it) as I'll be going to a convention then.

...As for why I said "you all" and then only tagged one person -- tagging everyone seemed redundant when most of you have already been tagged in the announcement I posted on Fandomstuck, so... yeah.
works for me XD

One cannot be truly enlightened until they get flossed by the golden duck.

One cannot be truly enlightened until they get flossed by the golden duck.
.....Yo I've had a long and exhausting day so I might be missing something -- but I have no idea what this means.

Making a post is like a pizza, I hate toenails.

Kneel thy knees to the arch-duck.

CAWCAW

*Walks into the room*
*Sees the madness involving a poor innocent duck*
*Walks out of the room again, calling PETA and the looney bin*

*Walks into the room*
*Sees the madness involving a poor innocent duck*
*Walks out of the room again, calling PETA and the looney bin*

Nooo don't call PETA! Call ASPCA or some other decent animal protection group!

All PETA would do is send death threats to us, blackmail us for the rest of our lives and attempt to ruin our reputations, and euthanize the duck almost immediately after taking it away from us -- most likely in the back of a dirty kill van.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
One cannot truly help a duck until one does a taco handstand.

What can one truly call fun if one cannot drink an oreo cookie while surfing through the discount clothes store?

What can one truly call fun if one cannot drink an oreo cookie while surfing through the discount clothes store?
...How does one "drink an oreo cookie"? O_o

One does not simply drink an oreo cookie without first praying to the silver lawnmower.

One does not simply drink an oreo cookie without first praying to the silver lawnmower.
Have you ingested any suspicious edibles lately?

Aside from this Oreo which you can apparently drink, telling the fabric of reality to piss off in the process.

The fabric of reality is not a fabric at all, rather it is like a toilet, you put flowers in it and get a pretzel.

Whose a toilet pretzel?

You're a toilet pretzel, Gwazi....

A toilet pizza is like a glass of sunny D, I hate potato's.