• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

ah sorry guys
i had one show go up and another that goes up next week so even checking this had entirely slipped my mind
Don't worry about it. I've been so slow at posting that this thread was graveyarded and I had to send in a request to dig it back up...

But!! I worked on planning my stuff out today!!! Which is good...

But yeah, posts for this RP come a bit slower than the ones on, say, Fandomstuck -- since, with Fandomstuck, generally all I have to do is react to what's going on, but here I have to look back to my notes and think of what the long-term plan was and how to get there, and, yeah... it takes up a lot more mental effort.

Add in the fact that I have actual homework, and I actually want to have some sort of break over spring break, and... yeah.

BUT I swear I will make sure there is a post for this RP sometime this week. That much I am certain of. And then hopefully I can get better at posting regularly here in general.

THERE. POSTED.

If any character wants to take a closer look at their surroundings, just put that in your post and I'll write something up that gives you more detail -- all tabletop-like, you know?

Hopefully this will help me stay on top of things, so that I don't fall out of the rhythm, taking forever to work up another post. @_@

i'm just gonna have Rae guess on stuff cause it's fun and fits her personality,
if i'm wrong i'm wrong :)

It just occurred to me that this thread really shouldn't be listed as "open signups" anymore, seeing as how it's been closed to new members for quite a while.

And I... think I already changed the prefix a long time ago? Not sure how it changed back. Probably happened in the update shenanigans.

I'll have to get that fixed later.

It just occurred to me that this thread really shouldn't be listed as "open signups" anymore, seeing as how it's been closed to new members for quite a while.

And I... think I already changed the prefix a long time ago? Not sure how it changed back. Probably happened in the update shenanigans.

I'll have to get that fixed later.
Fixed this issue. ...On both the OOC and IC threads, as the prefixes aren't linked on those for some reason.

...Also, when hitting the "thread tools" pulldown list on both threads, I realized that the IC thread gave me the option to add a poll, while the OOC thread did not.

...I'm not sure why that isn't the other way around.

ANYWAY, HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO WRITE REPLIES SOONER OR LATER. I'll probably start doing replies to individual players one at a time instead of trying to manage a single post once per turn order, as that seems like a less daunting task. I've had a response for Rithas planned for a while now, but eh... I've been very busy. @_@ I mean, I know I always say that I'm busy, but like, really, I can't remember the last time I was so down-to-the-wire on everything...

I've been insanely busy the last couple days, and it's only gonna get worse the next couple days so any replies to my character I'll have to take a little before I can answer
I'm so sorry guys
I have a show going up tomorrow and another in a week and a competition coming up and I'm kinda freaking out but yeah, sorry I won't be able to reply for a little bit I'll make sure to do it as soon as I can!

I've been insanely busy the last couple days, and it's only gonna get worse the next couple days so any replies to my character I'll have to take a little before I can answer
I'm so sorry guys
I have a show going up tomorrow and another in a week and a competition coming up and I'm kinda freaking out but yeah, sorry I won't be able to reply for a little bit I'll make sure to do it as soon as I can!
o.o Dude, don't even worry about it -- I've been so insanely busy, and this thread has been moving so slowly in general, that no one expects anyone to reply super-quick in the first place. If you need a week or two to respond... that's pretty much normal around here, to begin with.

Not to mention, you don't even need to post right now anyway, and there's a good chance that all the craziness that you're experiencing right now will be over with by the time you do need to post, so... yeah.

Seriously, don't worry about it. XD

As stated, I'll be doing these kinds of replies one-player-at-a-time now, and quoting individual players to make that more clear.

I'll try to keep up a semi-regular posting speed from now on. >_>

He then ran over to the propoganda wall, and began pawing at one of the lower-hanging fliers. It was one with a wolf on it.
maxresdefault.jpg

What does that mean?

TIME IS AN ILLUSION....bruv

The dimensional pathways of this realm cannot hold us for much longer ,soon the universe will collapse onto itself and all will be left is the faint wafting smell of gone off ham.

What does that mean?

TIME IS AN ILLUSION....bruv

The dimensional pathways of this realm cannot hold us for much longer ,soon the universe will collapse onto itself and all will be left is the faint wafting smell of gone off ham.
r u ok

Back