Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Suddenly debating making a Fandomstuck roleplay...

Do it if you want and think you can keep it going.

Do it if you want and think you can keep it going.

If I'm being completely honest with myself, I probably only want this because I want to get more use out of the Doctor Who Fandom after I had so much fun with him in a short-lived Fandomstuck RP I was in a while back...

...Eh, so long as I can think up a decent plot it's worth making...

A lot of good RPs start from spontaneous flashes of inspiration, I say go for it.

Also, phones at minimal power so see you all next year. :)

A lot of good RPs start from spontaneous flashes of inspiration, I say go for it.

Would you be interested in playing the Sherlock Fandom? :3 I can reserve him for you if you'd like...

For me the Guild is more my style for roleplaying. It's a close knit community where everyone seems like family.

Breaks for me involve rewatching stuff, internet surfing, writing, watching YouTube, and finding ile-I mean legal versions of movies I want to watch that aren't on NetFlix. *awkward laughter*

Also vanishing GMs suck. The first roleplay I joined on the Guild had a GM that was there for a short time but then he disappeared then two others disappeared until it was just me and another guy that I still roleplay with.

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! Ugh I'm tired...

EDIT: Also SHERLOCK IS AMAZING! If you plan on making a Sherlock RP save me a spot!

Would you be interested in playing the Sherlock Fandom? :3 I can reserve him for you if you'd like...
Playing pre-existing/defined characters isn't really my thing in RPs, a lot of the thrill I get from RPs is making my own characters.
Plus, I wouldn't feel like I could do the played character justice as a proper imitation.

And with Sherlock specifically? I like to think of myself as an Intelligent guy, but I have no where near the intelligence to even imitate Sherlock. :P
People such as Brovo or Jorick would be better picks for such a role.
For me the Guild is more my style for roleplaying. It's a close knit community where everyone seems like family.

Breaks for me involve rewatching stuff, internet surfing, writing, watching YouTube, and finding ile-I mean legal versions of movies I want to watch that aren't on NetFlix. *awkward laughter*

Also vanishing GMs suck. The first roleplay I joined on the Guild had a GM that was there for a short time but then he disappeared then two others disappeared until it was just me and another guy that I still roleplay with.

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! Ugh I'm tired...

EDIT: Also SHERLOCK IS AMAZING! If you plan on making a Sherlock RP save me a spot!
My very first RP on the Guild had out GM vanish, simply because me and two others went so post crazy that the GM and all the other players couldn't keep up. XD
It lasted a while.

As for the Guild as a family?
Yea it does, but for me personally weather it's a good family or an outright brutal one really depends on the people who are active at the time.

Playing pre-existing/defined characters isn't really my thing in RPs, a lot of the thrill I get from RPs is making my own characters.
Plus, I wouldn't feel like I could do the played character justice as a proper imitation.

And with Sherlock specifically? I like to think of myself as an Intelligent guy, but I have no where near the intelligence to even imitate Sherlock. :P

Weeell you'd sort of be creating your own character since you wouldn't be playing Sherlock Holmes exactly, but Sherlock the Fandom.

And since he's a personification of the fandom as a whole as well as the general spirit of the show, it makes sense that he would sound more like a fan attempting to imitate Sherlock than he would Sherlock himself. ...If that changes your mind any.

I mean, I know I spent way too much time making Doctor Who as 3D as possible by giving him all sorts of fears and insecurities based off his show's long, troubled history. Hence why I was disappointed that I hardly got to use him at all.

Either way this is probably a thing that's going to happen and I'll get an interest check up sometime soon.

In other other news I spent 8 hours setting things up for Dragon age Inquisition just so I could have the back story from the other games correct for me....*sigh*

Weeell you'd sort of be creating your own character since you wouldn't be playing Sherlock Holmes exactly, but Sherlock the Fandom.

And since he's a personification of the fandom as a whole as well as the general spirit of the show, it makes sense that he would sound more like a fan attempting to imitate Sherlock than he would Sherlock himself. ...If that changes your mind any.

I mean, I know I spent way too much time making Doctor Who as 3D as possible by giving him all sorts of fears and insecurities based off his show's long, troubled history. Hence why I was disappointed that I hardly got to use him at all.

Either way this is probably a thing that's going to happen and I'll get an interest check up sometime soon.
Wait... Now I'm confused.
Am I roleplaying a fan of Sherlock? o.O

Because that I can do.

In other other news I spent 8 hours setting things up for Dragon age Inquisition just so I could have the back story from the other games correct for me....*sigh*
The Keep?
Yea, that tends to take a while.

I still need to get around to finishing that.
I hit an issue of "The Followers I want don't mix with my class (We're without a warrior), but I don't like playing as the other two classes" issue.

Wait... Now I'm confused.
Am I roleplaying a fan of Sherlock? o.O

Because that I can do.

Fandomstuck is about the personification of Fandoms. Each Fandom is sort of a representation of the show as a whole as well as a representation of its fanbase, so the Sherlock Fandom would sort of be like a really intense Sherlock fan who also tries to imitate Sherlock Holmes himself and also the general feel of the show.

It's kind of like how Doctor Who would probably spend all day quoting and making references to his show, while wearing a long scarf and a fez and staring at angel statues - not because he's the Doctor but because that's what the most stereotypical Doctor Who fans would do.

Fandomstuck is interesting because there's no set "canon", and so you can kind of just interpret a Fandom character however you like. Some hugely resemble their main character(s), and others just look like really big fans. There's room for you to do what you like with the Fandom you choose.

Even the physical appearances for the characters, while they usually stick to a general "fanon", sometimes change depending on who's designing them. (Also I love the designs people have thought up for these characters. Just look at them. :3)

Fandomstuck is about the personification of Fandoms. Each Fandom is sort of a representation of the show as a whole as well as a representation of its fanbase, so the Sherlock Fandom would sort of be like a really intense Sherlock fan who also tries to imitate Sherlock Holmes himself and also the general feel of the show.

It's kind of like how Doctor Who would probably spend all day quoting and making references to his show, while wearing a long scarf and a fez and staring at angel statues - not because he's the Doctor but because that's what the most stereotypical Doctor Who fans would do.

Fandomstuck is interesting because there's no set "canon", and so you can kind of just interpret a Fandom character however you like. Some hugely resemble their main character(s), and others just look like really big fans. There's room for you to do what you like with the Fandom you choose.

Even the physical appearances for the characters, while they usually stick to a general "fanon", sometimes change depending on who's designing them. (Also I love the designs people have thought up for these characters. Just look at them. :3)
Oh... that's a lot different than what I thought you were talking about. XD
That actually sounds pretty fun, I wouldn't mind joining in on that. :P

Oh... that's a lot different than what I thought you were talking about. XD
That actually sounds pretty fun, I wouldn't mind joining in on that. :P
:3 Awesome! I'll start working on an interest check!

That....Sounds very interesting...hmm

Anyhow, I spent eight hours not just playing dragon age Inquisition...but trying to access it. It wouldn't let me join it, had to get an origin account, make a new Microsoft account and a bloody email. then some other tickling..

That....Sounds very interesting...hmm

Anyhow, I spent eight hours not just playing dragon age Inquisition...but trying to access it. It wouldn't let me join it, had to get an origin account, make a new Microsoft account and a bloody email. then some other tickling..

And this is why I am a softcore gamer who plays simple things like Nintendo consoles. :3

Hardcore Gamerz GG

But, Once I finally access it....It's very good. Sadly I have it on the xbox360 (The worst option)....so the graphics like to...do crazy things...

EDIT: Also I'm very giddy at the moment because m football team just beat our rivals for one in what feels like forever...I'm so happy

Last edited:
In other news, I apologize for the writer's block that's been slowing me down over here.

Soooo there are like three Leon corpses littering the ground at this point... :hehe