Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

I finished Pokemon Omega + Post game...I loved every second and now I'm sad....might nuzlocke pokemon Y without exp-share...hmm...
I still need to finish Alpha Saphire.
I'm at 5 badges but then put it down to try Fire Emblem awakening.

And now I'm stuck trying to study/master it's mechanics because it's far to open to the point that without knowing what your doing you can easily make the game unplayable, or a total cakewalk.
And I'm trying to find a inbetween balance.

Welp, I'mm off for most of the rest of the night. You know, with the whole New Year's Eve Jazz and whatnot. So yeah, a Happey (early) New Year from the Netherlands for all of you! :D *sets off a massive pile of fireworks*

So in other words you had something happen later that threw extra work on you to the point you feel a bit lost/naked without it?

No, more like I just became very time-conscious and always tried to get work done ASAP which led to me feeling rather fulfilled when I did get work done so I would always build schedules around getting work done and... yeah.

Then at the same time there's also college. Which... made my life so work-heavy that yeah now I kind of feel lost.

That's one reason I don't RP much anymore, their reliability rate is too small.
Too small to justify investing any large amount of time into.

RP's with friends in it are an exception, cause that more counts as a "Hanging with friends" thing, and if it starts to go bad it's easier/less awkward to go *Poke* Hey what's happening?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA there's nothing awkward or difficult about poking people. I do it all the time.

Spore... has no 'finish' point.
You get to Space Stage and then it's basically a sandbox, I mean you 'can' try to get to the center of the Galaxy against Grox but that's done of two ways:

1. Just up your ship to max stats and run like hell for the center, not much issue to it.
2. Go Zealot crazy, make everyone else hate you but the Grox love you. So you can fly by them no issue.

Neither of which really give a "I beat the game" feel but rather a "Cool" sort of thing.

We must be talking about different Spore games because I have Spore: Creatures. Which does have a plot, although not too much of one yet since I only just started it, really... but yeah I'm definitely getting specific objectives to complete.

Either way just started Spectrobes and enjoying it.

It occurred to me that this lost feeling is probably at least partially due to migrating over from the Guild, which is where I've spent a good chunk of the past 4 years, so... yeah.

Brb, need to find some familiarity.

Welcome back, Vash.

Welcome back.

Yea, college does tend to overwhelm people fast.

I still do it. But communication is slower, and more formal/less casual generally if its a person I simply paired up with for an RP.

You mean there's a NEW spore game? o.O
I have to give this a look later.

Also, posting this from a new years party on my phone (Hence no quotes) so I might be vanishing and reappearing a lot.

You mean there's a NEW spore game? o.O
I have to give this a look later.

It's not exactly new. I bought it used and I remember seeing ads for it on TV as a kid, so...

It's not exactly new. I bought it used and I remember seeing ads for it on TV as a kid, so...
Its the same game then. You're just in a creature stage. Your species evolves quickly and hits a space stage which is the majority of the game.

Its the same game then. You're just in a creature stage. Your species evolves quickly and hits a space stage which is the majority of the game.
...No. The game is titled "Spore: Creatures". I know it's not the same game, because I've also seen used copies of the original Spore game simply titled "Spore". ALSO, it is definitely not sandbox.

I think there's a good chance that we're not talking about the same game when not a single thing you've said makes any sense to me.

Was the original Spore for the DS? Because while I haven't played it, I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

Original was both DS and PC. But they play far differently due to console demands.

It's different games...I have both, The one's Kaga's playing has a fighting thing to it I think....but yeah their different games

Edit: As in completely different games not just different platforms

Ah I see... My mistake. :/
*Is embarrassed*

in other news, I've been playing a Lot of TTT, and goddammit I'm the first one to die always DAMMIT!

Happy New Year, everyone! This time for realsies :D

TTT= Trouble in Terrorist Town a game for garry's mod...

15 Minutes to 2015 for me...so close

I still got another 5 hours to go.

Here, everyone, have some 'oliebollen'; a traditional Duth NYE snack.

Oliebollen.jpg

Om nom nom! :D

oooooh....nomnomnomnom

*Noms on it like a beaver*