• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

Welp I try to post but I always forget this site. Also in other major news I think you guys shoukd check out the Guild as soon as you can!

-From a very sleepy Books

Already checked it out.

Not super impressed.

I haven't poked around much yet but supposedly there's not even BB code anymore, so... yeah.

I've never left the Guild. :P
But I'm holding my breath still atm.
Yeah, I mean, I've still been keeping an eye on the place and poking my head in every so often, but, like... I'm finding myself spending less and less time there, and also I haven't been roleplaying over there at all since shortly after I migrated this.

I just poked around on the test forums.

The code is awful... :/
And ugly from a users end as well.
Yeah, I mean, I've still been keeping an eye on the place and poking my head in every so often, but, like... I'm finding myself spending less and less time there, and also I haven't been roleplaying over there at all since shortly after I migrated this.
I've been as active as spam section has been active, but nothing more than that.

Guys it is a work in progress. Mahz has been working on it and it's slowly getting better but coding really SUCKS!

Guys it is a work in progress. Mahz has been working on it and it's slowly getting better but coding really SUCKS!
Listen: I'm just tired of Mahz's empty promises. I'll still keep an eye on the Guild but, like, I can't help but be wary that he'll just up and disappear after re-launching a skin-and-bones site but promising to make it better over time and then not do so.

So yeah. Not criticizing his coding. Just criticizing his dedication (or possible lack thereof).

There is a reason I migrated this roleplay.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Why does everything I say turn into a paragraph when it doesn't need to.
You weren't that long :P

And honestly, I've just talked about this with Brovo enough times by now that I've kind of just adapted a quicker way of summarizing it.

I apologize for the writer's block that's been holding me back, here. I won't act like Fandom Square hasn't been sapping a lot of my focus and creative energy, because it has. Sorry for that.

I just need to do a solid brainstorming session here and come up with a bunch of stuff... which may or may not happen soon with the Fandom Square IC on its way. :/ Sorry. I'll get back to this place! I promise! It's just tough when your muse is elsewhere...

Which is? :P

tumblr_nd362qkbjn1rzotx3o5_400.gif

:P

May I just point out that Mahz has actually been talking to everyone on his dev journal and fixing bugs that people point out and such. Jesus he actually replied to something I said...even if it was a ten at night annoyance at the new linking way to the most recent post.

May I just point out that Mahz has actually been talking to everyone on his dev journal and fixing bugs that people point out and such. Jesus he actually replied to something I said...even if it was a ten at night annoyance at the new linking way to the most recent post.
Yeah, he also replied to something I said to him about a year ago when newGuild was launched, and then promptly fixed the bug I'd pointed out, even though it was a small thing. I was very impressed.

Then, he left for a year.

I'm sorry, but all hope and optimism is just exhausted. *shrugs* I defended Mahz for a long time on a lot of this stuff, too, but... I just can't anymore. Too many empty promises.

He also replied to people multiple times when they requested stuff like WOTM, but it never happened.

Yea well stuff is happening this time. Plus thank the gods he's working on the coding format. The one right now SUCKS.

Back