Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

Wait, you turned AdBlock off? Stupid question, but why did you do that?

(Also, I managed to get a Florges from the GTS. Only 5 Pokes to go until my Pokédex is complete! :D

I turned Adblock off for this site specifically because of the RP banners.

This site doesn't have any real ads. Instead, the banners at the top of the screen advertise a roleplay (as GM's can submit banners for their open games), and the banners at the bottom of the screen advertise non-RP creative challenges (sort of like WOTM or similar back on the Guild). It's a really cool system, and every once in a while some of the stuff will catch my eye, so I leave adblock off here so that I can see the RP banners that come up.

However, while some RP banners are well-made and make me want to join an RP... some banners are so poorly made that they kind of make me cringe, and will turn me off to any RP.

Kind of makes me want to write a guide about basic design principles so that people can make semi-decent banners. (I mean some people don't even make sure that their text is readable... wtf?)

(Also, I managed to get a Florges from the GTS. Only 5 Pokes to go until my Pokédex is complete! :D

:D Awesome!! Good luck with those last few slots!

Togekiss get! Only four more to go! ^_^

It's kinda cool being about ten levels below every NPC trainer in the game....but I'm making it...NOW IF I COULD JUST FIND WHERE THE HELL THE SEAFLOOR CAVERN IS!

@Neo: I have Gliscor and Honchkrow, if you're still looking for those.

@Neo: I have Gliscor and Honchkrow, if you're still looking for those.
Yep, I still need those. Do you need anything in specific in return?

EDIT: Also, I just got a Slurpuff! All that would remain is an Aromatisse, which should be gotten relatively easy with aforementioned Slurpuff.

Yep, I still need those. Do you need anything in specific in return?
No, nothing I need, really. Since you're my friend I guess I'll let you have them for free.

Guys.
Guys.
Also, girls.
IT IS DONE! I have completed the entire Pokédex! :D (Of course, all that means is that now I have to find something else to do with my life, but whatever.)

Guys.
Guys.
Also, girls.

Congrats!!

IT IS DONE! I have completed the entire Pokédex! :D (Of course, all that means is that now I have to find something else to do with my life, but whatever.)

If you need something to do for the next year or two at least, I recommend Classic Who.

Meh, at least this will make future challenges a lot easier, in between being able to breed any Pokémon I want and being able to send them to a fresh game with Pokémon Bank and whatnot. Yay for thechnology! :D

Also:
If you need something to do for the next year or two at least, I recommend Classic Who.

Why do I get the feeling that this is a bad idea in terms of having any free time left at all?

Why do I get the feeling that this is a bad idea in terms of having any free time left at all?

Well, it'll only chew up all your time if you allow it to, since you can stop and start again whenever you want. ...But it'll certainly give you something to do.

Can I just say that I have over sixty games on my steam? And I mean like proper games that I paid for? Is that too much? It seems big...A lot of money on sales....hmmm

Anyway, Posted...Hope it was alright...didn't exactly know what to do. But I'm just gonna put that up with the "rper"

So uhm, is there anyone here who has one or more of the following Pokes for trade?

- Gliscor
- Aromatisse
- Slurpuff
- Honchcrow
- Florges
- Togekiss

In return, I can offer pretty much anything you can think of, as long as it's not a legendary. If it requires a trade evolution item (such ach Scizor), it might take me a bit of time to actually get it, but that can be
arranged too.

Can't help you sadly. :/
I'm not a big collection enthusiast, I catch the pokemon I specifically want and then stick with it.
Well... the title does say "continuation". What did you think that was?
I meant as in it included your reply to our last actions on the Guild.
I thought it was a re-post of our most recent actions so far on the Guild.
I'm tempted to turn ad-blocker back on just because, as a graphic design major, some of these RP banners hurt. ;_;
Why did you turn it off to begin with it?
Mine is always on by default.

Why did you turn it off to begin with it?

Kaga said:
I turned Adblock off for this site specifically because of the RP banners.

This site doesn't have any real ads. Instead, the banners at the top of the screen advertise a roleplay (as GM's can submit banners for their open games), and the banners at the bottom of the screen advertise non-RP creative challenges (sort of like WOTM or similar back on the Guild). It's a really cool system, and every once in a while some of the stuff will catch my eye, so I leave adblock off here so that I can see the RP banners that come up.

However, while some RP banners are well-made and make me want to join an RP... some banners are so poorly made that they kind of make me cringe, and will turn me off to any RP.

Kind of makes me want to write a guide about basic design principles so that people can make semi-decent banners. (I mean some people don't even make sure that their text is readable... wtf?)

Reading is fun.

Mine is always on by default.

As is mine. But then I saw an error message in the space where the ad normally goes that says "If you have adblocker on, you're missing out on RP banners" and I was like "Hmmm?" so I turned adblock off to see what they were talking about, and realized that the RP banners are actually a really cool feature here. The fact that some banners are cringe-worthy is only a minor drawback, especially since anyone can submit a banner so it's not the same thing as seeing something on Google Adsense that's horribly designed.

I completely missed the "Second Page" button. :/

Sorry, I'm still getting use to this site's layout.

And then I'm still over here with no Pokemon game and 52 hours of Final Fantasy VI to play.

So, who here is interested in a free (as in: all I need in return is a Route 1 Com Mon, or really whatever you don't need) 5IV Phione?

And then I'm still over here with no Pokemon game and 52 hours of Final Fantasy VI to play.
You asked which game you should spend your Christmas money on.

We gave you answers.

*shrugs*

Ooooh Phione always cute

Also I spent Fifty Ultra balls on a paralyzed Meseprit who had one hp...Eventually got it....

Spent 1 on groundon...