VIRUS - Multifandom - [closed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
I can't say I would be opposed to this.

I'm not sure how inclined Rory would be to even be Frank's friend after seeing how far he's willing to go.

Reactions: N/A
You guys are just going to have to deal with "Overly protective father Jack" xD

Like Ron
tumblr_lo3pqcKrpE1qdd69n.gif

I'm dying at the gif XD and Rory would be adorkable. Franks mad she just stares at him and then pulls him out the corner like,"OK THIS IS NOT HELPING--YOU'RE LITERALLY JUS THERE LIKE--*proceeds to humorously sulk like Frank and pout and walk around*"
Jack sees Rory with Frank its jus like,"GO TO YOUR SIDE OF THE BUILDING."
Then when he notices Rory somehow snuck behind Frank and is reading,"YOUNG LADY ARE YOU AT YOUR REBELLIOUS STAGE? I AM NOT IMPRESSED."
"GO READ YOUR BOOKS*points* AND WITHOUT FRANK."
Unless Rory is with dogs--Then franks existence will be nothing XD I'm sorry frank. She likes dogs. In fact, no ones existence matters when she's with an animal. L0l

Reactions: BarrenThin
Though, if it did become a ship and they did somehow escape Mr. Bauer, it'd probably end up like this:

*Rory and Frank kiss and stuff.*
*Goes a little further before Frank stands up and turns away.*
"... You aren't... You aren't Maria."
*leaves.*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Then Rory runs to Abby.
"I FEEL AWKWARD.
IS KISSING NORMAL.
WHAT DO WE DO NOW--LIKE WITH WHATEVER WE HAVE.
ABBY.
IM CONFUSE.
ASDFG--
LIKE WE'RE MORE THEN FRIEDnS BUT NOT LOVERS.
LOGICALLY, WHAT HAPPENS NOW?"

And then when she can't take it,"FRANKIE WHAT HAPPENS NOW. THIS--WHAT DO WE OR I DO? O_o"
Rory the virgin, or at least not really--she has a virgin mind XD

• Love
>the sniper's reaction to all of this

sniper.jpg

"Wankas." Mundy mumbles. "This is an apocolypse, not a soap opera..."​
In response Rory is like
giphy.gif

"Haha--You're funny Mundy." giggle."But at least it's the only entertainment you're gonna get--Just kidding o_o." And then she gets really worried about her joke/scared of Mundy immediately and awkwardly giggles submissively like,"OSHITOSHIT"

Reactions: BarrenThin and N/A
Rory will love to bother dr.McCoy. And at this point he tolerates the shit she throws at him

And Captain Sparrow's just in the back like
I can go like this.gif

• Love
Reactions: King and BarrenThin
  • Enhanced Mind- Amazingly Fast Reaction Times. Nine times the normal processing speed.
  • Enhanced Body- Superior strength, speed, and agility
  • Adaptive Healing Factor- Can recover from virtually any wound
  • Martial Artist- Mastery in boxing, jiujitsu, karate, ninjitsu, and sword fighting
  • Tactical Genius- Extensive knowledge of battle tactics

Edited Deathstroke.
Thanks! He's accepted, as soon as you add in those weaknesses. The Adaptive healing factor is a bit of a stretch for a normal person, since I asked for nothing similar to powers like that, but you can probably figure out a way to change it.

Thanks! He's accepted, as soon as you add in those weaknesses. The Adaptive healing factor is a bit of a stretch for a normal person, since I asked for nothing similar to powers like that, but you can probably figure out a way to change it.

Glad to join you! Also, his healing factor is fine. While he can recover from virtually all wounds, he cannot survive fatal wounds such as: decapitation, dismemberment, eviceration, or becoming infected. It makes him slightly more resilient to sickness, but zombification is far too potent XD

• Thank You
Reactions: King
A last boop for those with reserves and WIP characters, as this evening shall be the time I start!

Reactions: N/A
Name:
Bruce Wayne

Fandom:
Batman

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Billionaire Industrialist (former)

General Appearance:
batman_arkham_origins_render_by_feareffectinferno-d6s7rak.png

Brucewaynebao.jpg

Personality:
Batman, in most of his incarnations, is a dark and grim hero with a personal vendetta against criminals. Traumatized by the death of his parents, Batman has sworn to rid Gotham from the criminal elements that took his parents from him. He is very paranoid and obsessive, which often makes it difficult for him to trust other people that aren't Alfred, the Robins, or the Batgirls.

Despite this, Batman has proved to have a great love for humanity, which was instilled by his parents. His father was a doctor, while his mother was a crusader against child abuse. Indeed, Batman's oath of vengeance is tempered with the greater ideal of justice. He refrains from killing, as he feels this would not make him any better than the criminals he fights. He is also a very prominent member of the Justice League and the founder of the Outsiders.

To protect his secret identity, Batman has constructed a fake persona he can use in his civilian identity. To the world at large, Bruce Wayne is a self-absorbed, superficial, irresponsible playboy and philanthropist. Only his closest allies know that this attitude is just an act. The Bruce Wayne/playboy aspect of his character is a facade, while the masked and particularly dark, grim vigilante is marked as the "true" man. Usually, Batman is further separated from Bruce Wayne by the raspy and stony bass voice he usually assumes while costumed.

Brief History:
Batman is the superhero protector of New York City, a man dressed like a bat who fights against evil and strikes terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere. In his secret identity he is Bruce Wayne, billionaire industrialist and notorious playboy. Although he has no superhuman powers, he is one of the world's smartest men and greatest fighters. His physical prowess and technical ingenuity make him an incredibly dangerous opponent. He is also a founding member of the Justice League and the Outsiders
How long have they been with the current group?:
Bruce has not joined with any groups since the outbreak/ He prefers to do things alone to avoid having to commit certain actions to survive.

Strengths + Weaknesses:
  • Knows 127 Martial Arts​
  • Peak Human Conditioning: Bench Press 1000lbs. Leg Press 2,500 lbs, Master Acrobat /Athlete, can survive in a vacuum for 27 seconds​
  • Genius Intellect and Strategist​
  • Master Escape Artist​
  • Ventriloquist​
  • Expert Detective​
  • Batsuit(Damaged)- Virtually bullet proof, Fire-resistant memory cloth cape, Bladed Gauntlets, Steel Toed Boots, 200,000 volt electrode network​
  • Utility Belt- Grapple Gun, Gas Mask, Transponder to summon Bats, Batarangs (only four)​
  • No exploitable Physical Weakness​
  • Mental Stability barely in check​
  • Has no superpowers
    Often volunteers for reckless/suicidal situations
    Has a terrifying fear of bats​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but I'm honestly a bit iffy on death stroke and batman o_o I feel like it's a bit far in a way.... But that's just me >_<

Reactions: King
Name:
Bruce Wayne

Fandom:
Batman

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Billionaire Industrialist (former)

General Appearance:
V3i65.jpg

Brucewaynebao.jpg

Personality:
Batman, in most of his incarnations, is a dark and grim hero with a personal vendetta against criminals. Traumatized by the death of his parents, Batman has sworn to rid Gotham from the criminal elements that took his parents from him. He is very paranoid and obsessive, which often makes it difficult for him to trust other people that aren't Alfred, the Robins, or the Batgirls.

Despite this, Batman has proved to have a great love for humanity, which was instilled by his parents. His father was a doctor, while his mother was a crusader against child abuse. Indeed, Batman's oath of vengeance is tempered with the greater ideal of justice. He refrains from killing, as he feels this would not make him any better than the criminals he fights. He is also a very prominent member of the Justice League and the founder of the Outsiders.

To protect his secret identity, Batman has constructed a fake persona he can use in his civilian identity. To the world at large, Bruce Wayne is a self-absorbed, superficial, irresponsible playboy and philanthropist. Only his closest allies know that this attitude is just an act. The Bruce Wayne/playboy aspect of his character is a facade, while the masked and particularly dark, grim vigilante is marked as the "true" man. Usually, Batman is further separated from Bruce Wayne by the raspy and stony bass voice he usually assumes while costumed.

Brief History:
Batman is the superhero protector of Gotham City, a man dressed like a bat who fights against evil and strikes terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere. In his secret identity he is Bruce Wayne, billionaire industrialist and notorious playboy. Although he has no superhuman powers, he is one of the world's smartest men and greatest fighters. His physical prowess and technical ingenuity make him an incredibly dangerous opponent. He is also a founding member of the Justice League and the Outsiders
How long have they been with the current group?:
Bruce has not joined with any groups since the outbreak/ He prefers to do things alone to avoid having to commit certain actions to survive.

Strengths + Weaknesses:
  • Knows 127 Martial Arts​
  • Peak Human Conditioning: Bench Press 1000lbs. Leg Press 2,500 lbs, Master Acrobat /Athlete, can survive in a vacuum for 27 seconds​
  • Genius Intellect and Strategist​
  • Master Escape Artist​
  • Ventriloquist​
  • Expert Detective​
  • Batsuit(Damaged)- Virtually bullet proof, Fire-resistant memory cloth cape, Bladed Gauntlets, Steel Toed Boots, 200,000 volt electrode network​
  • Utility Belt- Grapple Gun, Gas Mask, Transponder to summon Bats, Batarangs( (only four)​
  • No exploitable Physical Weakness​
  • Mental Stability barely in check​
  • Has no superpowers​

Unfortunately, I feel like Batman won't fit into our roleplay. Death stoke fits in, even though you still need to add his weaknesses. Batman however, is a little too overpowered. Sorry, I hope you don't mind!

Unfortunately, I feel like Batman won't fit into our roleplay. Death stoke fits in, even though you still need to add his weaknesses. Batman however, is a little too overpowered. Sorry, I hope you don't mind!
I have to disagree on Batman for the fact that I've considered his strengths to the RP. I've chosen Batman in order to balance out Deathstroke, as well as some of the other characters. While Batman comes off as strong, he's simply human who's pulled off superhuman feats.

Despite being a master escape artist, he's had to be rescued on multiple occasions by his friends. While he is quite strong, his strength, reflexes, intellect, and cunning can all be outsmarted in dire situations. That said, the apocalyptic situation of the RP is a suicidal one all together.

Batman is known for taking on multiple enemies and never getting hit, but fighting a zombie is completely different. They don't wait to attack after their friend has, they swarm, scratch, bite, and push until they get their teeth on something. Batman, while strong, can get bitten or scratched while being overwhelmed. Even against a single infected, he can be harmed by chance. And if he won't die/become infected through combat, his own equipment can kill him.

For example, his cape could become caught on something or ripped. And while his armor survives being shot, it can only endure small arms fire temporarily. He has been stabbed and cut through his armor. And while it blocks external damage, that doesn't stop internal damage. Him and Deathstroke are pretty much on the same level.

I'm not trying to start anything or seem like I'm angry. I'm just not seeing how Batman is overpowered, especially comparing him to characters like the Punisher or Commander Shepard

Status
Not open for further replies.