VIRUS - Multifandom - [closed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@YuriLucien @SPARTAN Bennett @Valkyrie @Archmage Jeremiah @Thomas McTavish
Sorry for nagging you guys... I get RL things but at least tell us >o< and if you did, sorry. I might tag you all again on Saturday if there's no response. We're waiting for your posts, especially ax whose unsure if some of you are still in it due to the fact that she's interacting wth some of you guys and you guys are possibly dead :/
Please notify us so we know if it's safe to move ahead or edit our post so that we don't interact with your characters now and wait for a 2 week response.

@N/A I'm good, I suppose, we just need @Ay-Ex to edit his forst two posts, replacing John Shepard with Steve Rogers.

Oh and btw @BarrenThin YES! Punisher! he is one of my favorite superheroes. Thinking of having Steve knowing about that article in the news paper, maybe they could of known each other?

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Oh and btw @BarrenThin YES! Punisher! he is one of my favorite superheroes. Thinking of having Steve knowing about that article in the news paper, maybe they could of known each other?
Sure! Though, if we take the comics canon, they really don't get along.

Sure! Though, if we take the comics canon, they really don't get along.
yup just refer to civil war for that lol I don't think Steve will be happy to meet the murder he once called a friend lol

Reactions: N/A and BarrenThin
Indeed. Though if we go off of Civil War, he would refuse to attack Steve out of sheer respect.
true it is the apocalypse after all ha

true it is the apocalypse after all ha
3818548055_8fe77a4119_b.jpg

I didn't care for most parts of Civil War, but this one always stood out for me.

3818548055_8fe77a4119_b.jpg

I didn't care for most parts of Civil War, but this one always stood out for me.
I know what you mean, it was good to see two of my favorites fighting on one page, also seeing punishers reaction to that, had me shocked lol

Sorry! Still interested! I've had three consecutive deaths in the family. Times have been tough. I can now reply a few times a week if that's allowed.

Reactions: N/A
Sorry! Still interested! I've had three consecutive deaths in the family. Times have been tough. I can now reply a few times a week if that's allowed.
Don't worry about it if that's the case.. And to those in the RP:

Frankenstein-its-alive.gif

THE RP IS SLOWLY COMING TO LIFE IN MY OPINION O_O
@BarrenThin @Ay-Ex @Justice_20
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Thomas McTavish

Seriously.. Don't be amped in OOC and then dislike the RP/lose hope of it later on and/or basically not post when IC is up. ;u;

Just waitin' on Cap to respond.

Reactions: N/A
oh oops sorry guys will post today!

Woah this RP is resurrecting? OuO

Honestly; I was considering closing this down, since it was so hyped in the OOC then the IC was dying. Plus, I'm having a RL meltdown. But, if people are definitely still pumped on this then I'd really love to keep it open.

Thanks for keeping an interest guys! c:

My condolences for your loss, friend. I hope everything is okay for you! <3

Hey guys!

Unfortunately, since this is still not going in the direction I had hoped for, I've decided to shut this down. I apologize to everyone who got excited about this, but it seems like it isn't hitting us as well as we'd like.

Thank you for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.