VIRUS - Multifandom - [closed!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD MARRY ME.
HELLO FELLOW IMGURIAN.
ASDFGHJKL:ASDFGHJKL:ASDFGHJKL:
I'm not an Imgurian, I just found the entirety of Father's Day on imgur.

ohmygod. IM GONNA GET THE DEPRESSING ONES FIRST. -u-. If i can find it....
i havent cried in any comics yet.

I remember I received a cattleman comic and my mom looked through it and she was like,"Damnnnnn.o_o"
"Idk N/A, Theres so much ass..
and titties.
and a massaging scene.
and a scene.
and blood.
Ehh whateves. *gives book and doesn't care anymore*"

I was pretty surprised by her reaction XD
XD

Year One is mostly depressing 'cause it shows a lot of what Frank is like immediately after is family is killed.

I'm not an Imgurian, I just found the entirety of Father's Day on imgur.
11vh1g9.gif

*Sigh* MMMMM.. I TAKE MY PROPOSAL BACK THEN IN THAT CASE g0sH XD
BE THAT WAY.

XD

Year One is mostly depressing 'cause it shows a lot of what Frank is like immediately after is family is killed.
I shall keep this in mind. Although I am somewhat aware of marvel I don't truly know the characters as much as i know my DC characters in terms of bio and shizz or online scouting -the moments when you search deep into something, bump into something, then read something about that thing you bumped into XD-

Reactions: BarrenThin
I'm kinda scared to reply to the RP to get Rory/anyone else's attention 'cause I'm scard of interrupting anyone's plans. >_<
Oh, in my opinion its fine. Theres no posting order and shizz and i doubt theres gonna be important events o-o. Like honestly, im pretty sure we're all gonna interact with each other more then fight zombies since we have to familiarize each other and our characters and style. SO yeah.

Also, i read the fathers day. This is as fucked up as this commercial during Super Bowl that was all happy until the kid was like,'until i died' my uncles were all like,"damn thats f*cked up. o_o" XD

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
11vh1g9.gif

*Sigh* MMMMM.. I TAKE MY PROPOSAL BACK THEN IN THAT CASE g0sH XD
BE THAT WAY.

I shall keep this in mind. Although I am somewhat aware of marvel I don't truly know the characters as much as i know my DC characters in terms of bio and shizz or online scouting -the moments when you search deep into something, bump into something, then read something about that thing you bumped into XD-
Hmph. Fine.

To explain (in case you didn't read the bio o.e): Frank is a war vet (originally Vietnam, current ones range from the Gulf War to Afghanistan/Iraq) that saw his wife, son, and daughter gunned down in front of him while on a picnic. In response, he basically turned to mass murder (he has over 50,000 kills in canon as of this year) to cope.

Oh, in my opinion its fine. Theres no posting order and shizz and i doubt theres gonna be important events o-o. Like honestly, im pretty sure we're all gonna interact with each other more then fight zombies since we have to familiarize each other and our characters and style. SO yeah.

Also, i read the fathers day. This is as fucked up as this commercial during Super Bowl that was all happy until the kid was like,'until i died' my uncles were all like,"damn thats f*cked up. o_o" XD
I'll go post, then.

Yeah, it's really messed up.

I FOUND THE 'I DIED' COMMERCIAL
should we talk in PM and not flood this thing? o-o XD
We might wanna. XD

I FOUND THE 'I DIED' COMMERCIAL
should we talk in PM and not flood this thing? o-o XD
p.p That's fucked up, man...

Reactions: BarrenThin and N/A
Reactions: N/A and BarrenThin
I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of this one. I'm not one for that many gifs/images in a RP because IMO it is rather pointless (and it feels like I would be breaking the vibe by not using them), and N/A's posting scheme is giving me a headache just looking at it.

Really sorry.

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of this one. I'm not one for that many gifs/images in a RP because IMO it is rather pointless (and it feels like I would be breaking the vibe by not using them), and N/A's posting scheme is giving me a headache just looking at it.

Really sorry.
you don't have to use gifs/images for each post :d And you could've just said so, I'm free to editing them and dropping the layout. :/

Not for each post - but I can't be bothered to do it for a single post, AND I still have to load the pictures that everybody else posts on every page refresh. Also, I don't ask other people to change style, it breaks the vibe.

Really sorry.
Hey man, gifs are totally optional, and I only use them if I feel like they fit. And N/A as said is free to edit if you're against it. Even said, if you're set on dropping, I'm sad to see you go!

However, if you decide to leave, then that opens up a spot for @Justice_20 , if they're willing to watch out for a little longer~

On another note: @N/A and @BarrenThin , just slow down a liiil bit, I really want to reply soon, but I don't want to rush so far ahead people don't get chance to intro their characters, you feel me? And yes you're right I ship it like fedex...

Status
Not open for further replies.