VIRUS - Multifandom - [closed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that officially Rory is the youngest member.
Be prepared for her quirkiness during an apocolypse
wine.gif

[spoili]
anigif_enhanced-buzz-11302-1363391242-8.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
tumblr_mvlf7wEoGk1qcwyxho1_500.gif
[/spoili]

• Love
Reactions: King and BarrenThin
Could I perhaps bring in a character to tie Frank to the group?

I was thinking of adding a child, because of his family.

Could I perhaps bring in a character to tie Frank to the group?

I was thinking of adding a child, because of his family.
We are rather full of people right now, if the people who have reserved characters are still set on creating them. However, if they're canon and you think they'd really add to the story, then I think that is no problem!

We are rather full of people right now, if the people who have reserved characters are still set on creating them. However, if they're canon and you think they'd really add to the story, then I think that is no problem!
I'm not really set on it, just brainstorming ideas. ^_^ It's kinda hard to imagine Frank joining the group without reason, is all. He tends to prefer solitude. Over the years, he's demonstrated a fondness for children, though, and that might be enough to get him to join.

Though Rory might be enough, too, if she's particularly immature/unsuited to survive.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm not really set on it, just brainstorming ideas. ^_^ It's kinda hard to imagine Frank joining the group without reason, is all. He tends to prefer solitude. Over the years, he's demonstrated a fondness for children, though, and that might be enough to get him to join.

Though Rory might be enough, too, if she's particularly immature/unsuited to survive.
Thats cool! You've got a couple of days~

But Rory is pretty damn cute, enough to make anybody stay, hehe.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@BarrenThin i can drop my reservation if you wanna make a kid or something. Rory can totes awkwardly take care of the child.

I APPROVE LOLOL.
Rory = "TEAM FUCK UP --GO! >;o"
Frank: .... Team... Fuck up?
R: ouo yis

Thanks. She tries vuv.

MAYBE Rory is kidnapped or lost and bumps into frank whom she recognizes. Then Rory takes frank into the group after being stuck with him :o?
SHE HAS TAMED THE LONE BEAST

I mean Rory isn't like Beth from TWD just saying. So she can kill zombies, but I can alter that and have you guys teach her MORE about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BarrenThin
Name:
Slade Wilson/ Deathstroke (Arkhamverse)

Fandom:
Batman Series

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Mercenary/Assassin (Former)

General Appearance:
Deathstroke%20the%20Terminator4.png

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Slade-WilsonDeathstroke-Concept-Art.jpg

(commonly doesn't wear his helmet)

Personality:
Slade is sometimes considered ruthless or brash for believing in doing what benefits over what's right. His time as a hired killer and professional merc has prepared him for "survival of the fittest" situations in which he knows all things go. He is not a murder, but he will kill another survivor in order to progress.

Brief History:​
Early in the career of Batman, the criminal Black Mask sought to end his life, and hired seven of the world's most famous and deadly assassins to come to New York City on Christmas Eve and kill the masked vigilante. Among those hired was Slade "Deathstroke" Wilson.

Deathstroke attempted to assassinate Batman early in the night, ambushing him while the hero was interrogating the Penguin on the ship The Final Offer. After a long fist fight, Batman defeated Wilson, who was tied up and left for the cops. Batman confiscated one of Deathstroke's gadgets, the Remote Claw, for use later in the night.

When Joker took over Blackgate Penitentiary at the end of the night, Deathstroke was the only prisoner not to be let out of his cell. Deathstroke assumed it was because the Joker was afraid of the assassin.

After the events of the story, Deathstroke is contacted by Amanda Waller and forced to sign up for her unexplained project.

Years later, Deathstroke, now hired by Doctor Hugo Strange, lured Batman to the Sionis Steel Mill, sending a few of the men provided for him after the costumed hero. After reporting to Strange that Batman had taken the bait, Deathstroke appeared, gunning down the last inmate not yet defeated. With his blade in-hand, Slade attacked Batman one-on-one, but the Bat was able to deflect most of Deathstroke's sword strikes, leaving him vulnerable to punches and kicks. Eventually, Deathstroke was worn down by his foe, and knocked out, allowing Batman to cuff him and leave him for the NYPD to recover, most likely ending up in Brooklyn.

Slade luckily awakened as the NYPD arrived, and was able to fight his way out. Upon escaping, and recovering his equipment, he stumbled into the disorder of the initial outbreak. Intead of standing to fight, he made his way to the home of his family only to find them dead and converted.

How long have they been with the current group?:
Two months as one of the hunters and gatherers of the group. Slade often brings back meat and ammunition scavenged.

Strengths + Weaknesses:
  • Enhanced Mind- Amazingly Fast Reaction Times. Nine times the normal processing speed.
  • Enhanced Body- Superior strength, speed, and agility
  • Adaptive Healing Factor- Can recover from virtually any wound
  • Martial Artist- Mastery in boxing, jiujitsu, karate, ninjitsu, and sword fighting
  • Tactical Genius- Extensive knowledge of battle tactics

I don't believe 'fondness' is a strong enough word, now that I think about it.

capture-png.52954

capture2-png.52955

capture3-png.52956

capture4-png.52957

capture5-png.52958

So he'll really mess anybody that threatens Rory/whoever he might emotionally latch onto up.

Reactions: N/A
Name:
Slade Wilson/ Deathstroke (Arkhamverse)

Fandom:
Batman Series

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Mercenary/Assassin (Former)

General Appearance:
Deathstroke%20the%20Terminator4.png

(commonly doesn't wear his helmet)

Personality:
Slade is sometimes considered ruthless or brash for believing in doing what benefits over what's right. His time as a hired killer and professional merc has prepared him for "survival of the fittest" situations in which he knows all things go. He is not a murder, but he will kill another survivor in order to progress.

Brief History:​
Early in the career of Batman, the criminal Black Mask sought to end his life, and hired seven of the world's most famous and deadly assassins to come to Gotham City on Christmas Eve and kill the masked vigilante. Among those hired was Slade "Deathstroke" Wilson.

Deathstroke attempted to assassinate Batman early in the night, ambushing him while the hero was interrogating the Penguin on the ship The Final Offer. After a long fist fight, Batman defeated Wilson, who was tied up and left for the cops. Batman confiscated one of Deathstroke's gadgets, the Remote Claw, for use later in the night.

When Joker took over Blackgate Penitentiary at the end of the night, Deathstroke was the only prisoner not to be let out of his cell. Deathstroke assumed it was because the Joker was afraid of the assassin.

After the events of the story, Deathstroke is contacted by Amanda Waller and forced to sign up for her unexplained project.

Years later, Deathstroke, now hired by Doctor Hugo Strange, lured Batman to the Sionis Steel Mill, sending a few of the men provided for him after the costumed hero. After reporting to Strange that Batman had taken the bait, Deathstroke appeared, gunning down the last inmate not yet defeated. With his blade in-hand, Slade attacked Batman one-on-one, but the Bat was able to deflect most of Deathstroke's sword strikes, leaving him vulnerable to punches and kicks. Eventually, Deathstroke was worn down by his foe, and knocked out, allowing Batman to cuff him and leave him for the GCPD to recover, most likely ending up in Arkham City.

Slade luckily awakened as the GCPD arrived, and was able to fight his way out. Upon escaping, and recovering his equipment, he stumbled into the disorder of the initial outbreak. Intead of standing to fight, he made his way to the home of his family only to find them dead and converted.

How long have they been with the current group?:
One year as one of the hunters and gatherers of the group. Slade often brings back meat and ammunition scavenged.

Strengths + Weaknesses:
  • Enhanced Mind- Amazingly Fast Reaction Times. Nine times the normal processing speed.
  • Enhanced Body- Superior strength, speed, and agility
  • Adaptive Healing Factor- Can recover from virtually any wound
  • Martial Artist- Mastery in boxing, jiujitsu, karate, ninjitsu, and sword fighting
  • Tactical Genius- Extensive knowledge of battle tactics

I like him! Could you give this one a face, so we know who we are RPing as?

Second, add a couple of weaknesses to balance it out?

Also, there has only been a virus for six months, so you're gonna have to edit that too.

I don't think 'fondness' is a strong enough word, now that I think about it.

capture-png.52954

capture2-png.52955

capture3-png.52956

capture4-png.52957

capture5-png.52958

So he'll really mess anybody that threatens Rory/whoever he might emotionally latch onto up.

Yes! Jack is also fond of Rory, but he's more fatherly to the younger ones c:

Reactions: N/A and BarrenThin
Sadly, no and I am crying. Maybe cause I'm in phone mode //SOBS.
I can imagine when frank settles with the group, imagine like idk dinner time. Rory sits behind him and reads books >B)
Because he magically repulses people away. Unless it's like fatherly jack, he's just like,"whAt." But to others its a silent death glare then a glare back at rory
5411f0de2e32fc85609d1754_tumblr_lkgmrri8ja1qcrzkko1_500.gif

She treats books and stuff like people and babies. XD

• Love
Sadly, no and I am crying. Maybe cause I'm in phone mode //SOBS.
I can imagine when frank settles with the group, imagine like idk dinner time. Rory sits behind him and reads books >B)
Because he magically repulses people away. Unless it's like fatherly jack, he's just like,"whAt." But to others its a silent death glare then a glare back at rory
5411f0de2e32fc85609d1754_tumblr_lkgmrri8ja1qcrzkko1_500.gif

She treats books and stuff like people and babies. XD
XD

One more try... this time, I'm going to upload the images rather than copying/pasting them or their URLs.

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture5.PNG

Did that work? owo

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    768.4 KB · Views: 1
IT WORKS ASDFGHJKL
I CAN SEE IT
I CAN SEEEEEEEE.
I'm having Rory call frank,'Frankie' because
1. The name sounds ridiculous for a tough guy
2. She likes to adorably troll others like that.
3. Either way it's probably the only exception. XD meaning if someone else calls him Frankie he probably disapproves XD or jack Jackie, it's jus like,"*stare*No." Then when rory says it its like,"asdfg."

• Love
She'll be doing... 150% of the talking, though.
Frank will just kinda grunt, shrug and nod.

PFFFT I CAN SEE THAT TOO.
XD and then when she's tired of talking but still talking,"Can't you talk--please? Like, more then 1 word."
"Yes. What do you want? There I talked."

It's always:
"OH MY GOD FRANKIE YOU CAN TALK."
"OMG HE TALKED."
"HE RESPONDED TO ME."
"I LOVE YOU ASDF YOU SPOKE FINALLY *glomps*"
And then she literally tells everyone 5000 times 'The time I was with Frankie I was like,"Talk" AND HE TALKED." Everyone would be like,"Ugh it's always the same story." But there's sonething whimsical about her that makes them listen so if it's dead, the others are still listening and she's at the fire like:
tumblr_ljthe9uOch1qcrzkko1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.