VIRUS - Multifandom - [closed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Yeah, the fandom kinda scares me.

Maybe in the summer I'll wilt away in my room as I watch it ( ̄▽ ̄)

So, you should create a character sheet, or maybe play as them both? c:

Last edited:
For now I might make a female chara and if need be I'll have two spots open to make both of them :)

Hm...just before I make a CS, would a character like this be accepted?

full.jpeg

She is neither an OC, nor from an anime, and is completely fictional. Just want to pass her through you before writing up an entire CS.

@Ay-Ex

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm...just before I make a CS, would a character like this be accepted?

full.jpeg

She is neither an OC, nor from an anime, and is completely fictional. Just want to pass her through you before writing up an entire CS.

@Ay-Ex

Unfortunately since it's not a real person or close to it, I can't say yes. Maybe look for another character who has a real face to apply to them?^^ sorry!

*randomly pops in*

So...anyone wanna make a Dean & Sam Winchester pair up? (<<from Supernatural if anyone was wondering ^^)

I usually app Michael possessing young John Winchester. XD

Hum...

10.png

How 'bout this then? Real enough?

Sorry man, I just wanna get a feel for my boundaries.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Alright, sweet. I'll get right to making a CS for him.

Name: Mr. Mundy, AKA "The Sniper"

Fandom: Team Fortress 2

Sexuality: Heterosexual

General Appearance:

1df.png

Personality: His job has left him somewhat emotionally detached, and often does what's best for himself rather than what's best for those he knows. The Sniper never forgets to be courteous, however, never setting his morals aside for his passions. The only thing he'll set his morals aside for is survival. Besides, you don't have to rely on other people if you never miss. Mundy is very laid-back, peaceful, and calm, especially when behind his rifle. He is very soft-spoken too, and intellectual.

Brief History: Mr. Mundy was raised in the outback of Australia, where other boys his age loved to wrestle, fist-fight, etc. Mundy, however, never shared the Australian love for hand-to-hand combat, and instead loved to climb into trees and throw rocks at them instead. He stuck out like a sore thumb in Australia, and he knew it. As he grew up, he gained a love for hunting. His father and mother never taught him how to fire a gun, so he had to teach himself. As an adult, he soon found himself going on year-long hunting trips away from home, and eventually set his eye on the most dangerous game: man. His name as a professional assassin grew worldwide acclaim, and he was called in by Redmond Man for a job opportunity in America he couldn't pass up. Although, once he arrived, the virus had broken out nation-wide and he was forced out into a new wilderness; the wilderness of the USA.

How long have they been with the current group?: This would be his first month with the group. After surviving through the first five months of the outbreak, he realized comradery would bring him security.

Strengths + Weaknesses:

+He's a crack-shot, and has high accuracy, easily able to bring up his rifle and place a round between someone's eyes

+He has keen senses from his use of scopes, and his experience with hunting, able to notice the smallest details in his surroundings. Both visual, audible, and smell-able.

+He knows how to load and fire a wide variety of rifles and sub-machine guns

+A very logical thinker, and able to make the tougher decisions some may not

+Strong stomach

+Survivalist

-At close ranges, he's very vulnerable, missing his shots when they're point-blank. He enjoys keeping the enemy between mid-long range.

-Mundy isn't the strongest man alive, nor very nimble at all. He struggles with his less than average strength.

-Mundy is feeble, with his long and thin limbs. It wouldn't take much to chop one off.

-He always smells like his own piss.

-He's not social, nor very delicate with his words, making him a terrible negotiator or interrogator.

Theme:

Reactions: King

Name: Mr. Mundy, AKA "The Sniper"

Fandom: Team Fortress 2

Sexuality: Heterosexual

General Appearance:

1df.png

Personality: His job has left him somewhat emotionally detached, and often does what's best for himself rather than what's best for those he knows. The Sniper never forgets to be courteous, however, never setting his morals aside for his passions. The only thing he'll set his morals aside for is survival. Besides, you don't have to rely on other people if you never miss. Mundy is very laid-back, peaceful, and calm, especially when behind his rifle. He is very soft-spoken too, and intellectual.

Brief History: Mr. Mundy was raised in the outback of Australia, where other boys his age loved to wrestle, fist-fight, etc. Mundy, however, never shared the Australian love for hand-to-hand combat, and instead loved to climb into trees and throw rocks at them instead. He stuck out like a sore thumb in Australia, and he knew it. As he grew up, he gained a love for hunting. His father and mother never taught him how to fire a gun, so he had to teach himself. As an adult, he soon found himself going on year-long hunting trips away from home, and eventually set his eye on the most dangerous game: man. His name as a professional assassin grew worldwide acclaim, and he was called in by Redmond Man for a job opportunity in America he couldn't pass up. Although, once he arrived, the virus had broken out nation-wide and he was forced out into a new wilderness; the wilderness of the USA.

How long have they been with the current group?: This would be his first month with the group. After surviving through the first five months of the outbreak, he realized comradery would bring him security.

Strengths + Weaknesses:

+He's a crack-shot, and has high accuracy, easily able to bring up his rifle and place a round between someone's eyes

+He has keen senses from his use of scopes, and his experience with hunting, able to notice the smallest details in his surroundings. Both visual, audible, and smell-able.

+He knows how to load and fire a wide variety of rifles and sub-machine guns

+A very logical thinker, and able to make the tougher decisions some may not

+Strong stomach

+Survivalist

-At close ranges, he's very vulnerable, missing his shots when they're point-blank. He enjoys keeping the enemy between mid-long range.

-Mundy isn't the strongest man alive, nor very nimble at all. He struggles with his less than average strength.

-Mundy is feeble, with his long and thin limbs. It wouldn't take much to chop one off.

-He always smells like his own piss.

-He's not social, nor very delicate with his words, making him a terrible negotiator or interrogator.

Theme:

Accepted! I'll assume our characters will address him by 'Mundy'?

Name:
John-117/ Surname Classified

Fandom:
Halo Series

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Master Chief Petty Officer of UNSC Navy

General Appearance:
[Physical Appearance Unknown]
Master_Chief_in_Halo_4.png

Personality:
Until the age of six, John lived a normal life with his family on the colony of Eridanus II. His conscription into the SPARTAN-II program was to shape much of his personality in the years to come. However, despite his difficulty relating to non-SPARTAN personnel, John nevertheless showed great depth of character throughout his many years of service.

As with all Spartans, John strives to win at any situation, at all costs. Although the drive to win was ingrained to the Spartans as part of their indoctrination, John appears to have possessed such an inclination even prior to his conscription; as a child, he would win at any game he played, including chess, gravball or King of the Hill. He is extremely determined to complete any mission at hand, and often disregards his personal safety to do so. He is also noted for his exceptional luck, which, along with his combat skills and unyielding persistence, has allowed him to emerge victorious from situations many would consider impossible. Because of his many years of constant combat and military conditioning, John is not as emotional or sensitive as he once was, especially to fear. Although he is not devoid of fear, he simply acknowledges the feeling and puts it aside. He is calm in the face of danger but not foolhardy, as demonstrated during his first encounter with the Gravemind, when he warned the Arbiter that his arrogance was likely to get him killed.

John is generally stoic and taciturn, but not devoid of a sense of humor. He often makes dry remarks about the situation in hand; however, this seems to be more frequent when interacting with Cortana than anyone else, such as the other Spartans. He does not see himself as a superior being and fears for the lives of others before his own, putting himself in harm's way for the safety of civilians, and fellow soldiers, and does not judge others. Indeed, he is known to show an exceptional care for soldiers under his command and has shown great respect for the baseline humans he has fought alongside. An example of this is during the Battle of Installation 04. When making his way up to the Silent Cartographer, two Helljumpers, PFC Hosky and another Corporal, were killed by two Hunters. Afterward he regretted their loss, blaming himself for their deaths. This, and his reaction to Johnson's death onInstallation 04B show that he does exhibit care and sympathy for soldiers under his command, even if he does do a good job of concealing his feelings. He was also impressed by the humans who comprised his team following his escape from Installation 04, including Sheila Polaski and Corporal Locklear, regarding the latter "as much a warrior as any Spartan"

John is also known as a man of his word and will strive to keep any promise he makes, even at great personal risk. As he was forced to leave Cortana behind on High Charity, John promised to come back for her after dealing with the Prophet of Truth. Cortana chided him not to make a promise when he knew he couldn't keep it. However, despite incredible odds, John did keep his promise, as he fought his way through the Flood into High Charity to retrieve her. Upon finding her, Cortana was in a weak and damaged state. Unfazed, the Master Chief told her, "You know me. When I make a promise..." to which Cortana replied, "You keep it." This encouragement gave her the strength to compose herself after enduring the mental tortures of the Gravemind.

John's unfaltering, determined nature also serves to mask his feelings on many occasions, as he prefers to devote all attention to the goal at hand. He is cautious and observant, only making changes in his plans if they are of the utmost necessity. John realizes his duty as a Spartan is to serve and help those in need, and can work professionally with anyone he is sent into battle with. Although John has difficulty understanding the 'undisciplined' lifestyle of civilians, he is fiercely protective of their lives and humanity as a whole. The mass slaughter of civilians at the hands of the Covenant was enough to drive even the stoic John into a cold rage. After the massacre on Draco III, John and his Spartans remained on-site until every Covenant soldier responsible for the atrocity was dead.

ohn greatly dislikes being kept in the dark, ambushes and fighting human soldiers. Once, when cornered by four large ODSTs in a gym, he did his best to avoid a confrontation. In the end, he was forced to defend himself with lethal force. While killing Covenant never placed a burden of guilt on John, ending the lives of fellow human beings was something he never felt comfortable remembering. As a soldier, John knows when it is appropriate and inappropriate to fight, and has great control over his emotions thanks to a clear state of mind. Due to his augmentations, he reacts much faster than an average human, seeing events at a fraction of normal speed. It is almost a clairvoyant state of mind, and as a result of this, has an acute intuitive insight and perception of any situation combat or non-combat. He has been known to have vivid and long-enduring memories of the past, such as in dreams. No matter how well-adjusted he is, however, John always seems to need to have a quiet place away from crowds after a battle in order to feel at peace.

While reflecting on his life during his battle with the Didact John stated that he did not remember anything from his childhood from before his conscription: not his name, his family, his home, except the King of the Hill game he played with the other children in his school's playground. Through thirty years of warfare he was always prepared to die in battle, but when he was about to die by Didact's hand on Gamma Halo, he discovered he was not ready to die. After defeating the Didact, John continued to obsessively embark on new battles even after receiving an R&R order from Lord Hood.

When Lord Hood offered John a commission, even suggesting he could be conferred the rank of admiral, the Master Chief jokingly replied, "The Admiral doesn't have quite the same ring to it"​

Brief History:
[Downloading ONI File Sierra-117]

How long have they been with the current group?:
John has been on his own before and during the outbreak. He has yet to have met the group.

Strengths + Weaknesses:
John and the rest of the children chosen for the SPARTAN-II program were brought in the Reach FLEETCOM Military Complex, their new home for the next several years. There, Dr. Halsey informed the children of their new purpose: they were destined to become the protectors of Earth and all its colonies. The next morning John discovered his service tag, stitched into his training uniform, and his new name: John-117. John began adjusting to his new life, training with other Spartans under Chief Petty Officer Franklin Mendez.

n their first training exercise, John was grouped with fellow trainees Kelly-087 and Samuel-034 in a game of "Ring the Bell". John rushed ahead of his teammates and crossed the finish line first; however, he was befuddled to learn that his team had lost, as Kelly and Sam came last. This taught John the importance of teamwork and the next day, his team scored higher. John soon bonded with Kelly and Sam, who would become his first and closest friends among the trainees.For eight years John was schooled in history, military strategy and tactics, and weapons, and was given extreme physical training. During his training, John used to tease Serin-019 and her habit of eating leftovers from meals of the other candidates.

ohn quickly proved himself to be considered one of the program's top candidates. Both Dr. Halsey and Chief Mendez identified him as one of four emerging leaders within the SPARTAN-II group, along with Kurt-051, Jerome-092, and Fred-104. Dr. Halsey believed John held both the skills and natural ability to lead the entire Spartan-II group. CPO Mendez disagreed with her assessment, instead believing Kurt would fulfill the role as team leader. John's leadership skills were correctly observed, as the result from their mission clearly solidified his role as the overall leader of the Spartan-IIs. He also became the established leader of SPARTAN-IIsBlue Team.
When the Spartans were eight years old, they were sent on a training mission in which they were dropped over a forest located deep in one of Reach's Highland Mountains. They were expected to get safely to their extraction vehicle, an Albatross dropship. The trainees also had instructions to leave the last member arriving behind, or their punishment would be severe. John refused. After organizing them, the Spartans looked to him as their leader. It was a role he was surprised to be given, but eventually accepted. When the group came across the Albatross, it was guarded by un-uniformed UNSC Marines, leading John to assume they were a threat. He quickly devised a plan to eliminate the hostiles, capture the dropship, and ensure the safe extraction of every team member. He also decided to take responsibility as the last arriving trainee singled out for punishment. He quickly hijacked the dropship with the help of Déjà, and attacked the guards with stones, injuring them severely. Chief Mendez was not initially pleased, feeling John had violated the boundaries of the test. However, both Mendez and Halsey quickly recognized John's initiative, and promoted him to Squad Leader. After this, despite the other Spartans rising in rank and leading independent teams, John remained the de facto leader of the Spartans as a whole.
At the age of 14, John underwent the dangerous SPARTAN-II augmentation procedures. These procedures resulted in the death of thirty trainees, with twelve more physically disabled. John was one of thirty three Spartans who made it through the process unscathed, while the wounded were sent into the Office of Naval Intelligence. Even before his cybernetic and genetic augmentation, at 14 years of age, John had a physical body of an 18-year old Olympic athlete. Far beyond the physical alternations, the enhancements boosted the Spartans reflexes, strength, enhanced eyesight, and rendered their bones nearly unbreakable. Following their treatments, John and the other Spartans were transferred to the UNSC Atlas to recover in a microgravity environment. During his first visit to the Atlas' gym, John was confronted by four ODSTs, whose sergeant then ordered the five of them into the boxing ring. In the ensuing fight, John inadvertently killed two of the ODSTs, and left the others severely injured. According to Major Antonio Silva, this incident was orchestrated by the Office of Naval Intelligence in order to test the Spartans' augmentations. While John had tried to avoid the confrontation, he nonetheless felt guilt at being forced to kill other human beings.

Following their return to Reach for further training, John and the other Spartans were soon relocated from their barracks in the FLEETCOM military complex into the abandoned titanium mines nearby. Left in the caverns virtually without equipment and pitted against Marines wearing heavy Mark I powered armor, the Spartans continuously overcame the opposition Chief Mendez planned for them using impromptu equipment and tactics.

I really love your character and I love the sheet, you've put a lot of effort into it! However, you may have to make a few changes. It's highly unlikely John is going to be in his uniform 24/7, especially sleeping etc when he's with the group. You're going to have to provide a face for us, to know who john is inside his armor. [If you're totally set on this character, I'll allow you to choose maybe an actor to play him without armor, if he doesnt' already!]

Also - Could you make a couple of tweaks to his history, maybe up until the virus outbreak? I'm no Halo nerd so please tell me if I'm wrong but could you adapt him more to the modern world? Similar to how Captain Jack was, and Dr.McCoy. If I'm just not understanding then please make it clear!^^

I'm sorry if its so much to ask, it'll just be difficult incorporating him into the characters we've already got.

Accepted! I'll assume our characters will address him by 'Mundy'?

I really love your character and I love the sheet, you've put a lot of effort into it! However, you may have to make a few changes. It's highly unlikely John is going to be in his uniform 24/7, especially sleeping etc when he's with the group. You're going to have to provide a face for us, to know who john is inside his armor. [If you're totally set on this character, I'll allow you to choose maybe an actor to play him without armor, if he doesnt' already!]

Also - Could you make a couple of tweaks to his history, maybe up until the virus outbreak? I'm no Halo nerd so please tell me if I'm wrong but could you adapt him more to the modern world? Similar to how Captain Jack was, and Dr.McCoy. If I'm just not understanding then please make it clear!^^

I'm sorry if its so much to ask, it'll just be difficult incorporating him into the characters we've already got.

Chief has no true face other than the small notes of him being Caucasian, sporting Green eyes, and brown hair. The only true face delivered was one of him as a child and a tease if his face in Halo 4's legendary ending. Regardless, there is no true documentation of his face as of now.

As for his armor, Chief has spent whole days and months in his armor alone. Spartan-IIs were also known for staying in armor off the field for convenience due to it taking a large team of engineers to equip the super soldiers with their MIOLNIR Armor, which took at least ten minutes. If Chief were to remove any if his armor, it'd only be his helmet for a time. I'm extremely set in this character, which is why instead of changing him I've kept him to his core evidence. He is the faceless yet well-known. The underestimated. He is the Unknown Soldier.

As for his history, I can make a small adjustment to where it leads up to him entering the outbreak.

I think what ax means is, if there is 'no true face/identity.' Just use whoever you can find. An actor for example.

And as for the armor, GM means starting from scratch. For example, the punisher is in the RP, but there were some things edited within the character in order to fit him in the setting. In marvel he is like this big super-neutral (like a superhero/villain), here he is still looked as a basic character like everyone.

GM understands you are set on playing the character and that you want to keep some of the originalities, but in the apocalypse ax sees--Having armor and battling in it is highly rare. In TWD for example no one is packed with armor in first season and throughout. With armor, it takes away the fun within an apocolypse roleplay as it would be harder to be on edge like,"Oh! What happens to ___ next!?" Rather then,"Well he has armor, he's always going to be safe."

I think the RP is merely supposed to be fair while some tweaking of super-characters are encouraged to be in the fair game.

• Thank You
Reactions: King and BarrenThin
I think what ax means is, if there is 'no true face/identity.' Just use whoever you can find. An actor for example.

And as for the armor, GM means starting from scratch. For example, the punisher is in the RP, but there were some things edited within the character in order to fit him in the setting. In marvel he is like this big super-neutral (like a superhero/villain), here he is still looked as a basic character like everyone.

GM understands you are set on playing the character and that you want to keep some of the originalities, but in the apocalypse ax sees--Having armor and battling in it is highly rare. In TWD for example no one is packed with armor in first season and throughout. With armor, it takes away the fun within an apocolypse roleplay as it would be harder to be on edge like,"Oh! What happens to ___ next!?" Rather then,"Well he has armor, he's always going to be safe."

I think the RP is merely supposed to be fair while some tweaking of super-characters are encouraged to be in the fair game.

I think NA explained what I was gonna say!

The concept of this RP was bringing characters together as 'normal' people, within range. Taking supernatural/human/sci-fi themed characters into an apocalypse as civilians!

It would defy the point of the RP if you played a character who was constantly in armour.

Please reconsider another character of find out an interesting way to bring him in c:

I think NA explained what I was gonna say!

The concept of this RP was bringing characters together as 'normal' people, within range. Taking supernatural/human/sci-fi themed characters into an apocalypse as civilians!

It would defy the point of the RP if you played a character who was constantly in armour.

Please reconsider another character of find out an interesting way to bring him in c:

*sigh* I'll see what I can do.

• Thank You
Reactions: King
tumblr_nilifcxWsc1u4kolmo2_500.gif
tumblr_nk1gf8xPy01qfx3hdo4_500.gif

Dinah Laurel Lance

Fandom: Arrow | Age. 27 | Orn. Hetero | Sex. Female
Asst. Distr. Attorney / Vigilante

General Appearance
Laurel, for a woman of her age, has a healthy physique as a result of a former exercise routine and diet. Her limbs are proportionate to her height, her muscles are toned and her skin has a healthy almost lightly tanned complexion. She has primarily brunette hair with natural blonde, almost light brown highlights; genetically inherited from her mother. As a result of the outbreak, she typically wears casual clothing that consists of tank tops, shirts and jeans; though the only item of clothing she has from her previous life is the jacket given to her by her late sister.

The nail polish she wore during the outbreak is now chipped and faded, as are her boots and the aforementioned jacket. Her cheekbones appear higher at first glance, due to the decrease in food she has consumed since arriving in California, giving her face an overall thinner look.

Personality
While Laurel was once a hopeful and inspiring member of society, she is now only a shell of her previous self. She has been hardened by the devastation and pain she has witnessed and experienced, leaving her more realistic in the face of danger and the life she now leads. Though loyal to a fault, Laurel does not blindly follow anybody but can adapt to her surroundings and the group she has recently joined.

It would seem that romance and a love life is off the table since the outbreak, but Laurel believes that all people have now are the relationships and company they keep, and the memories they leave behind. She understands the importance of a community and group-like dynamics, because they tend to keep people sane.

History
After the outbreak occurred, Laurel immediately left Starling City with her father. They had planned to travel to one of the lower risk areas, such as Alaska or Hawaii, but by the time they managed to leave the city limits, they too had been overrun. It took them several weeks to establish some sort of new life, surviving on what supplies they had scrambled together; but eventually, they ran out.

Laurel and her father were forced to travel into the next closest city, which happened to be California. Though while searching for supplies in a supermarket, they were surprised by three zombies; one of which infected Laurel's father. He demanded that she leave him in order to survive, but even though she was reluctant to do so; she knew that it was the smart thing to do.

Quentin Lance waited for his daughter to safely escape the supermarket before shooting the three zombies and eventually turning the gun on himself. Afterwards Laurel was forced to wander around California with nothing but her Bo Staff and what little food she'd managed to grab from the supermarket. But four days later, Laurel came across the group and passed out from dehydration immediately after. Laurel spent a further two days unconscious in their care before coming too, and accepted a place among them. Laurel has been with said group for two and a half weeks.
Strengths & Weakness'
Mortality: Laurel is still very much human, and therefore is susceptible to all the vulnerabilities of a human being. She can be harmed by man-made weapons, such as knives and guns; but she can also be killed due to rapid changes in temperature, zombie bites and falling from great heights etc.

Self Defence/Training: Laurel has previously been trained by Ted Grant, a former vigilante. She is capable of defending herself physically in form of kick boxing, boxing and years of self defence training.

Firearms/Marksmanship: The daughter of a police officer, Laurel learned how to fire a gun at a young age. She previously owned a number of firearms, including a shot gun; and years of visiting the gun range have allowed her to improve her aim considerably.

Reluctant to Trust: Since the outbreak, Laurel has found it difficult to trust anyone; the exception being a few members of the group. She treats any outsiders as a threat until they have proven themselves; something that may one day be her fatal flaw.

Hunting: Laurel is very good at gathering supplies from local business', but she refuses to go back to the supermarket where her father died. She's quick on her feet and has the back of other group members who venture out with her.

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Two things. One, it's somewhere California, not Chicago, which is in Illinois. Two, dontcha think it's a bit redundant to add "mortality" to the list of weaknesses? I mean, all the characters are civilians, more or less. They'd all have that con by default, I'd imagine. Not hating, it just seems silly to me.

Ah, my mistake! Thanks for letting me know. Both locations start with the letter C and at 2am, minor errors like that are bound to slip in, heh. As for the mortality, it probably is a little redundant but eh, I like to be thorough. I'm also keeping Laurel's vigilante back story, so mentioning her mortality makes it clear that she doesn't have any non-civilian advantages.

At the end of the day, it's a weakness, no matter how obvious. :)

tumblr_nilifcxWsc1u4kolmo2_500.gif
tumblr_nk1gf8xPy01qfx3hdo4_500.gif

Dinah Laurel Lance

Fandom: Arrow | Age. 27 | Orn. Hetero | Sex. Female
Asst. Distr. Attorney / Vigilante

General Appearance
Laurel, for a woman of her age, has a healthy physique as a result of a former exercise routine and diet. Her limbs are proportionate to her height, her muscles are toned and her skin has a healthy almost lightly tanned complexion. She has primarily brunette hair with natural blonde, almost light brown highlights; genetically inherited from her mother. As a result of the outbreak, she typically wears casual clothing that consists of tank tops, shirts and jeans; though the only item of clothing she has from her previous life is the jacket given to her by her late sister.

The nail polish she wore during the outbreak is now chipped and faded, as are her boots and the aforementioned jacket. Her cheekbones appear higher at first glance, due to the decrease in food she has consumed since arriving in California, giving her face an overall thinner look.

Personality
While Laurel was once a hopeful and inspiring member of society, she is now only a shell of her previous self. She has been hardened by the devastation and pain she has witnessed and experienced, leaving her more realistic in the face of danger and the life she now leads. Though loyal to a fault, Laurel does not blindly follow anybody but can adapt to her surroundings and the group she has recently joined.

It would seem that romance and a love life is off the table since the outbreak, but Laurel believes that all people have now are the relationships and company they keep, and the memories they leave behind. She understands the importance of a community and group-like dynamics, because they tend to keep people sane.

History
After the outbreak occurred, Laurel immediately left Starling City with her father. They had planned to travel to one of the lower risk areas, such as Alaska or Hawaii, but by the time they managed to leave the city limits, they too had been overrun. It took them several weeks to establish some sort of new life, surviving on what supplies they had scrambled together; but eventually, they ran out.

Laurel and her father were forced to travel into the next closest city, which happened to be California. Though while searching for supplies in a supermarket, they were surprised by three zombies; one of which infected Laurel's father. He demanded that she leave him in order to survive, but even though she was reluctant to do so; she knew that it was the smart thing to do.

Quentin Lance waited for his daughter to safely escape the supermarket before shooting the three zombies and eventually turning the gun on himself. Afterwards Laurel was forced to wander around California with nothing but her Bo Staff and what little food she'd managed to grab from the supermarket. But four days later, Laurel came across the group and passed out from dehydration immediately after. Laurel spent a further two days unconscious in their care before coming too, and accepted a place among them. Laurel has been with said group for two and a half weeks.
Strengths & Weakness'
Mortality: Laurel is still very much human, and therefore is susceptible to all the vulnerabilities of a human being. She can be harmed by man-made weapons, such as knives and guns; but she can also be killed due to rapid changes in temperature, zombie bites and falling from great heights etc.

Self Defence/Training: Laurel has previously been trained by Ted Grant, a former vigilante. She is capable of defending herself physically in form of kick boxing, boxing and years of self defence training.

Firearms/Marksmanship: The daughter of a police officer, Laurel learned how to fire a gun at a young age. She previously owned a number of firearms, including a shot gun; and years of visiting the gun range have allowed her to improve her aim considerably.

Reluctant to Trust: Since the outbreak, Laurel has found it difficult to trust anyone; the exception being a few members of the group. She treats any outsiders as a threat until they have proven themselves; something that may one day be her fatal flaw.

Hunting: Laurel is very good at gathering supplies from local business', but she refuses to go back to the supermarket where her father died. She's quick on her feet and has the back of other group members who venture out with her.

Sweet, accepted!

On another note - I've closed the Rp! And on Friday, the IC shall be up. So finishing your character before then might be wise!

For all of you people who have reserved a character, I've got a suggestion [feel free to totally ignore me though!] as you can see, the 'badass' characters are very popular, (Bauer, Shepard, The Punisher etcetc.) It may get a little overpowering if everybody is playing the same sort of personality. If you can't find any proper weaknesses, you may have a problem! Of course, I can't tell you what to do so please, if you have a great idea for a character who is that sort of person, don't let me get in your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.