VIRUS - Multifandom - [closed!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for each post - but I can't be bothered to do it for a single post, AND I still have to load the pictures that everybody else posts on every page refresh. Also, I don't ask other people to change style, it breaks the vibe.
oh well thats fine still ok e_e.and it won't break any vibe.
Hey man, gifs are totally optional, and I only use them if I feel like they fit. And N/A as said is free to edit if you're against it. Even said, if you're set on dropping, I'm sad to see you go!

However, if you decide to leave, then that opens up a spot for @Justice_20 , if they're willing to watch out for a little longer~

On another note: @N/A and @BarrenThin , just slow down a liiil bit, I really want to reply soon, but I don't want to rush so far ahead people don't get chance to intro their characters, you feel me? And yes you're right I ship it like fedex...
ok. intros are just intros really o-o. Like said, i figured we're all gonna be doing it anyways so nothing dramatic won't really happen till a bit later.

I haven't got any alerts for it. o.o

I even watched the thread...

Reactions: N/A
I haven't got any alerts for it. o.o

I even watched the thread...
Shit son. There's a thread about fixing broken alerts on the Help Desk I think, check it out, it might help!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I probably did get an alert, I just didn't see it. If it happens again I'll go for help.

Reactions: King
I will still wait for anyone who is quiting the rp, so just PM me when i can and i will join!

Question. Who is John? I looked through and I couldn't find a character named John.

Reactions: King and N/A
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Ok. Yeah, skipped right over him, looked at the full name and everything. XD

Thanks, mate.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
The question is; Is John staying in the RP?

@Yiyel , are you going or staying? If you're set on dropping this then that's cool! It simply means John get's replaced with whoever @Justice_20 wants to play!

I was actually just about to raise that point. I can't post until I know who I'm supposed to be interacting with, so I don't get anything off.

I was actually just about to raise that point. I can't post until I know who I'm supposed to be interacting with, so I don't get anything off.
That's fair enough, as soon as it's decided, I'll have to hop back to my previous post and edit it about, since Jack was mainly conversing with John and Captain Jack.

OK! Sorry I'm late everyone! School is getting rough out here.

So, Ihave a lot to catch up on in terms of characters. First I need to edit Bats and Deathstroke's Bios a tad. Also, Batman's appearance due to most images, gifs, and other assisted elements of imagery require a certain look ^^;

So feel free to post without me; at least into a night setting if that's not too much? Also trying not to sound bossy. I don't wanna get GM-ed o.o

Reactions: King
OK! Sorry I'm late everyone! School is getting rough out here.

So, Ihave a lot to catch up on in terms of characters. First I need to edit Bats and Deathstroke's Bios a tad. Also, Batman's appearance due to most images, gifs, and other assisted elements of imagery require a certain look ^^;

So feel free to post without me; at least into a night setting if that's not too much? Also trying not to sound bossy. I don't wanna get GM-ed o.o
It's cool bro, post when you can!

Also, @Justice_20 , If you could post your character soon, that would be great! Me and Thomas just need to know who we're interacting with before we can continue!

Yeah i will tonight, so i get to make two or three characters?

tumblr_njl55cibtq1qj6i7po5_r1_250.gif

Name:
Steven Rogers
Fandom:

The Marvel Universe
Sexuality:

Heterosexual

U.S Military General
Personality:

Steven is one of the most bravest and courageous people in the world, ever since he was a child, he had a pure heart. Steve is pure patriotic and will stand by his country, and will help clean everything up when they start to put the world back together. He has a very old age personality being very polite and mature, he finds it childish or disrespectful when you make a joke at a serious time.
Brief History:
WIP
Strengths + Weaknesses:
WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.