VIRUS - Multifandom - [closed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*twitches in anticipation.*

I'm not sure excluding Batman is really necessary, as long as his strength is downgraded to... you know... a level that is physically possible for a man of his size and build.

As far as fighting skills go, Punisher is almost as well-trained as Bruce, though Bruce would win 7/10 times against Frank because of speed, intellect, and strength.

*twitches in anticipation.*

I'm not sure excluding Batman is really necessary, as long as his strength is downgraded to... you know... a level that is physically possible for a man of his size and build.

As far as fighting skills go, Punisher is almost as well-trained as Bruce, though Bruce would win 7/10 times against Frank because of speed, intellect, and strength.

Don't worry, me and Spartan are discussing it now!!

Reactions: BarrenThin
Hopefully once me and Spartan talk things over, I'll get the IC up, because I am dying to start!

Aw that sucks guess I was too late.

I know this is random but this looks really interesting so I'll be keeping an eye on this if something ever opens up! Looking forward to reading what's gonna go down.

Aw that sucks guess I was too late.
I know this is random but this looks really interesting so I'll be keeping an eye on this if something ever opens up! Looking forward to reading what's gonna go down.

Sorry guys! If anybody drops out, then feel free to message be about their spot!

In other news, I'm doing the IC now, since all characters are pretty much ready.

I realize I'm not very good at describing Frank's fighting style. He's really well trained, but tends to fight more like a brawler.

This video explains it a bit better, and also shows some different aspects of the character. It's also where I got the .gif from.

A warning: There's a good deal of language and the violence gets pretty gory.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I realize I'm not very good at describing Frank's fighting style. He's really well trained, but tends to fight more like a brawler.

This video explains it a bit better, and also shows some different aspects of the character. It's also where I got the .gif from.

A warning: There's a good deal of language and the violence gets pretty gory.

you deserved a re-rate cause it was awesome ()

you deserved a re-rate cause it was awesome ()
Probably the best Marvel short ever.

Dat Ron Perlman tho

Thomas Jane (the guy from the video that plays Frank) also played him in a movie (he's the one I chose) released in 2004. Not a great movie, but the best one he's had so far (though a bit boring).

Thank you for the love. <3

Reactions: N/A
pfft, agreed. and i'm aware it was Thomas Jane c:

I NEVER SAW THE MOVIE... YET //sobs.

only read comics. Although I'm a DC-girl, i have a few exceptions of marvel.. or maybe equal to the collection i have with DC
so i'll read:
The punisher
Black widow
dead pool

and i'm trying to get spider gwen :d I believe theres a new comic about her coming out, or its out already.
And Boston comic con is coming up as well so w00t. *pulls up grades to go XD*

• Love
pfft, agreed. and i'm aware it was Thomas Jane c:

I NEVER SAW THE MOVIE... YET //sobs.

only read comics. Although I'm a DC-girl, i have a few exceptions of marvel.. or maybe equal to the collection i have with DC
so i'll read:
The punisher
Black widow
dead pool

and i'm trying to get spider gwen :d I believe theres a new comic about her coming out, or its out already.
And Boston comic con is coming up as well so w00t. *pulls up grades to go XD*
Thomas Jane was actually amazing as Frank. It was the rest of the movie that wasn't great.

You should see it.

Recommended Punisher:
ANYTHING FROM GARTH ENNIS (if you don't mind gratuitous violence and swearing)

I think it's already out.

OK I WILL CHECK IT OUT.
I WILL TRY.

sorry if i replied slow and late--was watching videos of alexis bledel (FC for Rory) she is so cute/adorbs -u-

OK I WILL CHECK IT OUT.
I WILL TRY.

sorry if i replied slow and late--was watching videos of alexis bledel (FC for Rory) she is so cute/adorbs -u-
Don't worry about it. ^_^

Especially Punisher: Born from Ennis. It's about his time in Vietnam(in MAX [Ennis's big series], Frank isn't part of Marvel's 'floating timeline' and is in his sixties or seventies) which was the original canon.
Also, Punisher: Year One and Punisher: Father's Day but those comics are depressing as fuck. I mean... seriously, Father's Day nearly made me cry.

I'm kinda scared to reply to the RP to get Rory/anyone else's attention 'cause I'm scard of interrupting anyone's plans. >_<

Reactions: N/A
ohmygod. IM GONNA GET THE DEPRESSING ONES FIRST. -u-. If i can find it....
i havent cried in any comics yet.

I remember I received a cattleman comic and my mom looked through it and she was like,"Damnnnnn.o_o"
"Idk N/A, Theres so much ass..
and titties.
and a massaging scene.
and a scene.
and blood.
Ehh whateves. *gives book and doesn't care anymore*"

I was pretty surprised by her reaction XD

Status
Not open for further replies.