VIRUS - Multifandom - [closed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!
Also, at about how many players is this probably gonna start?
I'm not quite sure, I've got a lot going on IRL so I was thinking about racking up a couple more characters [depending on interest of course] before starting.

I'm not quite sure, I've got a lot going on IRL so I was thinking about racking up a couple more characters [depending on interest of course] before starting.
Alright. Looking forward to it. ^_^

Reactions: King
I did read the rules, my mind just went blank for that part. Hold on.

• Thank You
Scarred Sparrow.jpg
Name: Jack Sparrow
Fandom: Pirates of The Carribean
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Occupation: Ex-international trade employee; occasional pirate, treasure hunter, sailor
General Appearance:
Pirate Depp.jpg
Personality: Cunning, distrustful, prefers running to fighting, but will fight if needed, usually disloyal, good-hearted, positive attitude, frivolous and energetic
Brief History: Interested in adventure and in love with the sea since childhood, Jack always had a fascination with pirates and other such sea-faring folk. In his adolescent years, he kept his adventurous spirit and love of the ocean but combined it with a desire to travel internationally. After graduating college, Jack studied fervently to learn Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, and Italian, landing him a job as one of the representatives of a trade company under the CEO, James Beckett. Now more aware of the injustices happening globally because of the international trade (such as enslavement and child labor), Jack betrayed Beckett and stole one of the company's sailing vessels, having it modified in another country to be able to hold more supplies and travel for a month and a half without needing to restock. Before the apocalypse, he was traveling the world with a few friends in search of treasure and justice. He was docked in California when the zombies started taking over.
How long have they been with the current group?: Since about month 3.
Strengths + Weaknesses:
+Sailor
+Multilingual
+Marksman with most firearms, preference for pistols and AR-15s.
+Swordsman, prefers cutlasses
+reasonably athletic
-Doesn't like to fight too much
-Can't cook for his life
-Often times drunk, usually from rum he gets from God knows where
-Can't operate much machinery unless it pertains to computers, cars, or marine equipment

Every good group needs a rogue to liven things up, yeah? ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 59393
Name: Jack Sparrow
Fandom: Pirates of The Carribean
Occupation: Ex-international trade employee; occasional pirate, treasure hunter, sailor
General Appearance:
View attachment 59394
Personality: Cunning, distrustful, prefers running to fighting, but will fight if needed, usually disloyal, good-hearted, positive attitude, frivolous and energetic
Brief History: Interested in adventure and in love with the sea since childhood, Jack always had a fascination with pirates and other such sea-faring folk. In his adolescent years, he kept his adventurous spirit and love of the ocean but combined it with a desire to travel internationally. After graduating college, Jack studied fervently to learn Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, and Italian, landing him a job as one of the representatives of a trade company under the CEO, James Beckett. Now more aware of the injustices happening globally because of the international trade (such as enslavement and child labor), Jack betrayed Beckett and stole one of the company's sailing vessels, having it modified in another country to be able to hold more supplies and travel for a month and a half without needing to restock. Before the apocalypse, he was traveling the world with a few friends in search of treasure and justice. He was docked in California when the zombies started taking over.
How long have they been with the current group?: Since about month 3.
Strengths + Weaknesses:
+Sailor
+Multilingual
+Marksman with most firearms, preference for pistols and AR-15s.
+Swordsman, prefers cutlasses
+reasonably athletic
-Doesn't like to fight too much
-Can't cook for his life
-Often times drunk, usually from rum he gets from God knows where
-Can't operate much machinery unless it pertains to computers, cars, or marine equipment

Every good group needs a rogue to liven things up, yeah? ;)

Oh, fuck yes! Accepted(;゜0゜)

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Yiyel
Will.jpg

Name: Will Graham
Fandom: Hannibal
General Appearance:

Will02.jpg

Personality: "Don't psychoanalyze me. You won't like me when I'm psychoanalyzed."
Long story short, Will is a very dynamic but disturbed investigator. He appears very harmless on the outside, though he would never agree, but is very broken on the inside. Everything has to be observed and analyzed for Will in order to pacify his craving for certainty. In other words, he is very by-the-book.

Brief History: "I'd rather not discuss it."
Allow me to explain. Will had just lost a match to Hannibal, suffered severe intestinal injuries and is finally back on the playing board with the hopes of retiring. But really, he wakes to the world destroyed.

How long have they been with the current group?: Joins at the beginning.

Strengths + Weaknesses:
+ Criminal Profiling – Graham can read most people like a book and can understand the mind of a mad man.
+ Hunter/Fisher – Survival skills with guns, rods, knives, etc… As one who can hunt and kill, Will can also do the same to a person should they choose the role of a predator.
+ Pre-Clairvoyance – Will can read a crime scene like a map and dissect it as so, revealing a killer, attacker, etc with his corrupted mind as he has the abilities to step into a criminal's brain.
- Can be influenced by a higher intellect.
- Cannot erase violent thoughts, memories, etc, from his mind.
- Highly unstable.
- Has a tendency to keep wandering animals.

[WIP]

• Love
Sooooo.... really want to app Daryl from the WD!!! XDD

Will.jpg

Name: Will Graham
Fandom: Hannibal
General Appearance:

Will02.jpg

Personality: "Don't psychoanalyze me. You won't like me when I'm psychoanalyzed."
Long story short, Will is a very dynamic but disturbed investigator. He appears very harmless on the outside, though he would never agree, but is very broken on the inside. Everything has to be observed and analyzed for Will in order to pacify his craving for certainty. In other words, he is very by-the-book.

Brief History: "I'd rather not discuss it."
Allow me to explain. Will had just lost a match to Hannibal, suffered severe intestinal injuries and is finally back on the playing board with the hopes of retiring. But really, he wakes to the world destroyed.

How long have they been with the current group?: Joins at the beginning.

Strengths + Weaknesses:
+ Criminal Profiling – Graham can read most people like a book and can understand the mind of a mad man.
+ Hunter/Fisher – Survival skills with guns, rods, knives, etc… As one who can hunt and kill, Will can also do the same to a person should they choose the role of a predator.
+ Pre-Clairvoyance – Will can read a crime scene like a map and dissect it as so, revealing a killer, attacker, etc with his corrupted mind as he has the abilities to step into a criminal's brain.
- Can be influenced by a higher intellect.
- Cannot erase violent thoughts, memories, etc, from his mind.
- Highly unstable.
- Has a tendency to keep wandering animals.

[WIP]

Yesssss, I adore Will!<3

I was considering being Daryl, because I play him constantly xD I was also going to do Hannibal o.o those two are like, my main canons who I consider myself as good at playing xD

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
I'm applying as Agent Mulder and Lightning from FFXIII.
I'm making the CS's right now.

• Love
Yesssss, I adore Will!<3

I was considering being Daryl, because I play him constantly xD I was also going to do Hannibal o.o those two are like, my main canons who I consider myself as good at playing xD
Yay! Will is awesome! >w<

And yes!!! You totally should app those two! That would be epic! X3

Yay! Will is awesome! >w<

And yes!!! You totally should app those two! That would be epic! X3
I decided against Hannibal, because I found it hard to transition him into the apocalyptic world, but Daryl... I really want to because I love playing as him but, too many characters for me otherwise unu

And @The Silver Paladin yay! Agent Mulder! I have a secret crush on David Duchovny

Awww, I wanted to see Hannibal deal with Jack Sparrow's crazy antics! XD

Little update: hopefully I'll start next Friday - It sounds like forever away but this week is an exam week so I'll be super busy. But yeah, that's when I'll probably close the sign ups and begin! So if you'd like to get your character up and finished by then, that's be great!

tumblr_mip2wa1FVL1rm06tco1_400.gif

Hey - one week DOES sound like forever - but I'm speaking from experience, we won't see it go by.

*randomly pops in*

So...anyone wanna make a Dean & Sam Winchester pair up? (<<from Supernatural if anyone was wondering ^^)

• Love
*randomly pops in*

So...anyone wanna make a Dean & Sam Winchester pair up? (<<from Supernatural if anyone was wondering ^^)
RIGHT GIVE ME A GOOD ANSWER: Is that show worth watching bc there is about a billion episodes but it looks funny and I kinda wanna get into it now it's being shown on UK TV. o-o

And another note to others: I might make the limit 15 characters then I close it, or around that, otherwise it's gonna get crowded.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
RIGHT GIVE ME A GOOD ANSWER: Is that show worth watching bc there is about a billion episodes but it looks funny and I kinda wanna get into it now it's being shown on UK TV. o-o

And another note to others: I might make the limit 15 characters then I close it, or around that, otherwise it's gonna get crowded.
Alright let me just be as extremely articulate as I can about this *clears throat*

IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Do you know what happened to my grades after I started watching this? It fell. Like a ton of bricks. Supernatural day in and day out until I finally managed to reach the current episodes. Even now its like a ghost breathing down my neck whispering in my ear that a new episode or an upcoming season is about to appear. And the fandom?

Its a black hole of no return =_=

So all in all its a pretty wonderful show. You really should get around to watching it sometime ^^ 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.