Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wolverbells I have no qualms about them knowing each other already, but I'd like to discuss it first since they have a lot of brief (if not the same) similarities in their history, stuff we could play around with, if that interests you.

@Wolverbells I have no qualms about them knowing each other already, but I'd like to discuss it first since they have a lot of brief (if not the same) similarities in their history, stuff we could play around with, if that interests you.
Yeah! Just shoot me a pm. I'm at a red light at the moment so I can't really be on my phone lol

@Wolverbells Sent a PM your way! I hope you enjoy the nice block of text! xD

Anyone have a scenario I could pop into? :D

Anyone have a scenario I could pop into? :D
IC?
Consider going and interact with one of the people in the Market Place :)
Or come visit my character, Melkorka, at her household for anything really. She's a very good shield maiden and a blacksmith. so....

Okay! :D Just read through the IC! Probably have Winnie visit Mel! x3

Reactions: B l u E s
Oh yes! Before I get to work on a post, what's the currency in the rp and how does it work? Are we doing a simple copper, silver, gold system or something else? c:

so..after thinking it over I'm going to have to decline joining. I like the idea and would like to be a part of it but because of my current schedule I don't think I can really give this rp the attention that it deserves. I do wish you all luck and fun though.

@Andy No worries, doll! Good luck!

trying to post now lol and whenever you can pm me back, i'll respond to it quickly as well! (:

@Andy - How could you man.. How could you. xD

I'm sorry DX I really wanted to be a part of this. But I just can't with my scheduling
I.. I .. I don't know what to say.. I'm.. I'm stunned.. Speechless. I can't believe it..

Buuuut.. I'm just kidding. It's fine. Maybe some other time.

I.. I .. I don't know what to say.. I'm.. I'm stunned.. Speechless. I can't believe it..

Buuuut.. I'm just kidding. It's fine. Maybe some other time.
Ikr??? @Andy of all people.... *Sigh*

and... @Isla i never received a PM from you sweetheart xD Do you want ME to send it?
-cries and runs away- I'm sorry!!!!!!

XD

Oh, wait! Wrong person omg! xD

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.