• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
EEEEE I POSTED NOW I NEED TO SLEEP XD thank you, eh~ x3

Same, aha. I'll reread it tomorrow and correct any mistake I might be missed.

Also,
Lovely post, Isla.

So, after finally reading this thoroughly, I'm afraid I'll have to back out as well. I'm really sorry, it just seems that this dwells into subjects I'm not completely comfortable with at the moment.

But I wish you all good luck!

(@B l u E s : Thanks for the tag! I definitely miss role-playing with you, just...this isn't for me. Maybe we can figure something out over PM (preferably in 5 hours when I have to actually wake up, since technically I should be asleep?))

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s
So, after finally reading this thoroughly, I'm afraid I'll have to back out as well. I'm really sorry, it just seems that this dwells into subjects I'm not completely comfortable with at the moment.

But I wish you all good luck!

(@B l u E s : Thanks for the tag! I definitely miss role-playing with you, just...this isn't for me. Maybe we can figure something out over PM (preferably in 5 hours when I have to actually wake up, since technically I should be asleep?))
Dude definitely :) just message me whenever!

By the way, this is totally not shameless advertising, but if anyone is thinking about making a second character and doesn't know what to do, you can totally PM me and make Winnie's savior. 8)

I had to type my post on my phone so if there's anything wrong with it let me know

Reactions: Wolverbells
Will reply once i finish my English class.... in two hours.... so expect a reply in four hours xD <3

@Akashi Considering that Isla made her character go to Mel's blacksmith shop, i will make her be there. She won't be home but since the village is on the same road... he will probably see her horse around the shop and go there instead.

Reactions: Akashi
I don't have anything to share or say haha!

How was everyone's day then, assuming it's the evening or nighttime for most?

Well, finally replied, hope i didnt regurgitate a wall of word but i think its decent... not too big... not too smile...

• Love
Reactions: HecateProxy
My day was good... Boring but good and I have plenty of homework but I'm just typing my life away here

My day was good... Boring but good and I have plenty of homework but I'm just typing my life away here
I'm doing HW at the moment as well. For my stupid Nobel Peace prize literature class. I could have been done with it like an hour ago but I get distracted easily.

• Love
Uncomfortable lol
But everyday is like that as I get further along in this pregnancy ;-;

I'm doing HW at the moment as well. For my stupid Nobel Peace prize literature class. I could have been done with it like an hour ago but I get distracted easily.
Im doing Moral & Ethical Choices :') Humanities and im just like noo... why readings xD I HATE READING WHEN I HAVE ROLEPLAYS O_O XD

anyways, goodluck with that... should stop getting distracted on here hahaha
It was a wonderful introduction post! Though I have no idea how you did the fancy border.
go check BBcodes!
its basically this... (minus the dots inside)
[.solid=color][/solid]
or
[.dash=color][/dash]
Uncomfortable lol
But everyday is like that as I get further along in this pregnancy ;-;
How Far are you? :) Do you know if its a boy or a girl???

I CANT WAIT
To get pregnant? XD

• Thank You
Reactions: HecateProxy
Status
Not open for further replies.