Status
Not open for further replies.
Lana del Rey: "Valar Morghulis."

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Guess I'm not entirely sure what the main..plot is supposed to be.

Who was the earl before the current one? Also, if my girl lived in another settlement, would the earl there be the same as the one in Kaupang?

Who was the earl before the current one? Also, if my girl lived in another settlement, would the earl there be the same as the one in Kaupang?
No, there would be another earl there. Not the same.

Oh majesty
my queen
chain breaker
dragon slayer
Oh God almighty
give her strength
give her power
let her conquer the world
and

kill all the men

My poetry went very dark xD <3
Dedication to Lana Del Queen<3
XD Listening to Born To Die entire album on my way to work right now xD.

Reactions: B l u E s
The current Earl (leader) fucked u
The current Earl made a dramatic change in the dynamics of the village. He signed a threaty that made them 'non-vikings' anymore (basically they can't raid the west anymore). Only, that caused them to change their economical system and now they work on trade and such. Lots of Vikings are not happy and our characters will be the main forces to bring back the old ways :3 or maybe you believe the Earl is right by banning raids and you side with him.

Does that answer more? I think @-QT- will have a better explanation if this wasn't the answer you were looking for :)

XD Listening to Born To Die entire album on my way to work right now xD.
You know what, that's what I usually do xD
I bought a vinyl of Ultraviolence and I was so fucking excited to listen to it in my room!

But the fucking records weren't well made so now I have to return it and get a new one -.- -frustrated-

Ok, ttyl. I got philosophy class atm.

• Love
The current Earl (leader) fucked u

The current Earl made a dramatic change in the dynamics of the village. He signed a threaty that made them 'non-vikings' anymore (basically they can't raid the west anymore). Only, that caused them to change their economical system and now they work on trade and such. Lots of Vikings are not happy and our characters will be the main forces to bring back the old ways :3 or maybe you believe the Earl is right by banning raids and you side with him.

Does that answer more? I think @-QT- will have a better explanation if this wasn't the answer you were looking for :)
Yeah that makes sense it sounds interesting..but im not a hundred percent sure if this is for me. I'll need to think on it

Yeah that makes sense it sounds interesting..but im not a hundred percent sure if this is for me. I'll need to think on it
Take your time homie! (Will pm you after my class for our 1x1. There is a modern fantasy idea that I had that might interest you)

Reactions: Andy
Okay, going to post my CS rip. I was brief as possible without giving too much away! xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
[fieldbox="Winifred Einarsdottír, #263E5A, solid"]
Full Name: Winifred Einarsdottír
Nickname: Winnie
Birthday: Haustmánuðr (September 27)
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 155 lbs

Personality:
Winifred is a hardened woman, inside and out. She's fierce and does everything she can to not let her feelings get in the way of practicality and rationality. Winifred is also a bit rambunctious and reckless, one of the more likely gals to get drunk at festivities and hit it off with a man she barely knows. She tends to keep people at a distance and often cries in her sleep, many times waking up from frequent nightmares about her past.

Backstory:
Winifred was born in Oslo to a farmer and cloth maker, both warriors of an earl named Calder. She was married and had a son at 15 år gammel. Her parents died a few years later and her small family took over the farm. When she was 20, her house caught on fire and she got kidnapped, then sold into slavery. Just a few months ago, she was saved from slavery by a male, brought into Kaupang settlement, and promised refuge in his home so long as she worked to provide for the others.

[/fieldbox]

1. Lana Del Rey is my life
2. I'll read through the CS after work. Qt might beat me to it.

[fieldbox="Winifred Einarsdottír, #263E5A, solid"]
Full Name: Winifred Einarsdottír
Nickname: Winnie
Birthday: Haustmánuðr (September 27)
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 155 lbs

Personality:
Winifred is a hardened woman, inside and out. She's fierce and does everything she can to not let her feelings get in the way of practicality and rationality. Winifred is also a bit rambunctious and reckless, one of the more likely gals to get drunk at festivities and hit it off with a man she barely knows. She tends to keep people at a distance and often cries in her sleep, many times waking up from frequent nightmares about her past.

Backstory:
Winifred was born in Oslo to a farmer and cloth maker, both warriors of an earl named Calder. She was married and had a son at 15 år gammel. Her parents died a few years later and her small family took over the farm. When she was 20, her house caught on fire and she got kidnapped, then sold into slavery. Just a few months ago, she was saved from slavery by a male, brought into Kaupang settlement, and promised refuge in his home so long as she worked to provide for the others.

[/fieldbox]
Your character has been accepted. I'm unsure if you've read @Wolverbells character sheet, but please do because it's possible that your characters could have some history. Anyway, I'll add her to the roster.

Edit: Character Roster is in the first page, third post.

I've read her sheet before. :)

Reactions: -QT-
DUDE @Shattered♦Secrets™ , i just recognized you after checking your names and YOU CHANGED IT AGAIN O_O_O_O_O_O
Justin.... I missed you, ya know xD <3
I was hoping to get a roleplay with you again. *pinches cheeks at your fabulousness <3*

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.