Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit, I'm not sure where I should place him. Any suggestions?

c47c7e837fe506b7ff8ca0890b099898.jpg

"I don't stop when I'm tired--I stop when I am done."

Full Name: Djerv Fastheldi

Nickname : Headsman

Rank: Huskarl: Veteran Warrior, has proven his/her loyalty and skills and is considered a trusted member, can be chosen to lead wars by any of the above, excluding the Aesir/Vanir.

a2e09209d57ece0e7f90798273c4c638.jpg

Birthday: Þorri - January 13th

Height: 6'4

Weight: 250lbs

f5820350b6910354d40e2f8fde6b1afb.jpg

Personality:
Djerv Fastheldi is a very quiet man, but don't let that quietness fool you. They say that there is a very thin line between madness and sanity and that certainly fits Djerv. On the outside he's a very calm, but introduce a little anarchy and bloodshed and you'll find yourself a very different man. The normally 'reserved' Djerv becomes as savage as a beserker, but instead of frantic rage or adrenaline it's a chilling, unnerving and systematic calmness that's especially different than his usual self

Backstory: Having a father like Djerv's was like waking to a grizzly mauling you. He was not a kind man, nor was he a very giving man. Djerv learned early on that he would have to work hard to fight for every thing he wanted.His father would litteraly beat him into condition as he was a very in favor of the old Norse ways of raiding and pillaging and had grown up doing so. Djerv never really got to experience raiding so much as his father may have wanted but, that is not to say he hasn't seen his fare share of battles. He is a respected member of the community for his achievements and ethics.

Other:
Is a skilled blacksmith and woodsman.

Tattoo:
c228188e62e5b8621abede5a51192898.jpg

7bf415ecd6472c700a94377959217910.jpg

Approved

I will admit, I'm not sure where I should place him. Any suggestions?

if you could give me about half an hour to maybe 40 minutes, I'll be creating a small scenario and mentioning a few characters that might give you an opening? The Earl will speak soon so he could've already been in the area?

Cool. That'll work. ^^

Reactions: Wolverbells
@Kross @HecateProxy @SheriffLlama

I posted! I had to cut my post short because some of my students really needed me to help them out. This will probably the shortest one I do.

As for introduction, Astrid has now dropped a bucket of water which has caused water to splash onto other people so @Kross you could always choose that route. Or you could help @HecateProxy with the altercation happening by her character. These are just a few options, of course!

Reactions: HecateProxy
@Kross @HecateProxy @SheriffLlama

I posted! I had to cut my post short because some of my students really needed me to help them out. This will probably the shortest one I do.

As for introduction, Astrid has now dropped a bucket of water which has caused water to splash onto other people so @Kross you could always choose that route. Or you could help @HecateProxy with the altercation happening by her character. These are just a few options, of course!
Finally got a reply up

Finally got a reply up

Sweet. Originally Astrid was meant to bump into Kayne but don't worry about that. Annnnnnnnnnnd could you do the posting title thing at the top of the post so we can know where your character is and who he's talking to?

Kinda like

Characters Name - location - who they're interacting with

Whoops. When you said I could go that route then you described a 'big guy' without many details--I guess I jumped the gun. Hahaha.

Whoops. When you said I could go that route then you described a 'big guy' without many details--I guess I jumped the gun. Hahaha.

Yeah that's what I was noticing last night. My post lacked much detail because I was at work. Another thing I do so that its clear who I'm interacting with is that I tag names at the end of the post. Just for future reference. We'll just work around this one :)

Yeah that's what I was noticing last night. My post lacked much detail because I was at work. Another thing I do so that its clear who I'm interacting with is that I tag names at the end of the post. Just for future reference. We'll just work around this one :)
Alrighty. ^^;

GAAAAAH I'M SORRY I'M SO LAAATE! iS THERE STILL SPACEEEe?~?~??~~~!!!!!!!!!!!! @-QT-

||PC Character Sheet||

Full Name: Tatianna Faye
Nickname (If any): Tati, Faye
Rank (Profession//Title): Herd Warden (keeps wild animals away from cattle) , Shieldmaiden
Birthday: Second tuesday of Mörsugur, Twenty five winters ago.
Height: 5'7 (feet and inches)
Weight: 130 lbs

Appearance (Real Pictures//Face Claims):
3170f4d1979235cffc0bbbef97998ba2.jpg

Personality:
A typical lioness of a woman, usually stout and stubborn. She sees herself as more of a man than a woman, thought she keeps some womanly aspects on her body, such as her lengthy hair. Like any other viking, she enjoys drinking, combat, and nagging about the Earl. What she lacks in diversity, she makes up for in physical appearance. Tatianna prefers to keep her body trained and built for combat, and styles her body with attractively simple vestiments and hairstyles.

Backstory (Please be brief, save it for the IC):
Tatianna was born in Oslo, some twenty five winters ago. Her parents traveled with a caravan, selling goods and services decently amongst the provinces. Tatianna mostly admired her dad's ability to defend the caravan, whether it be from wild animals or brigands trying to snatch some quick coin. Eventually, her parents became unable to constantly keep Tatianna safe and fed with such a nomadic lifestyle. It is why they looked into settling at Kaupang, a cozy settlement near Oslo. Since then, nothing very interesting has happened in their lives. Tatianna was able to grow as a regular citizen, and lived a decent childhood. She took inspiration from her father, becoming a renowned gun for hire in the estate, often hired to guard herds of cattle. Now, with her father sick in bed and her mother passed away, she seeks to overthrow the current Earl in hopes of being able to make her father proud.

Other:
Rumor has it that Tatianna enjoys the affection of women in bed, as opposed to men.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akashi
@Nivi - We cannot use pictures or character/face claims from the tv show Vikings and the Last Kingdom? Was it?.. Anyhow yeah.. You'll have to change that pic.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nivi
@Nivi - We cannot use pictures or character/face claims from the tv show Vikings and the Last Kingdom? Was it?.. Anyhow yeah.. You'll have to change that pic.
Oh, rip, had no idea she was from a tv show ._. Changing it now!

Reactions: Akashi
97XqQNz.jpg

M E L K O R K A
G U S T A A F

Born:
Melkorka Svæindottir

Nickname:
Mel, Korka, whatever you want.

Shield Maiden

Birthday:
Mörsugur (December 28th)

Height & Weight:
Six Foot and One Inch Tall and One Hundred Sixty-Four Pounds

Personality:
Similarly to her husband, Melkorka is very dedicated to her gods and her beliefs have never, and will never, waver. She has an extremely strong will and a lot of ambitions in life. She will do anything to reach her goals and is not shy to play dirty if need be. She is a jealous woman that hates when people succeed more than she does. Of course, she is also a very good hypocrite and always seems like one of the girls that care the most. If by any chance she had any grudge against you, something as little as looking at her husband in a longing manner, she will be vicious in her revenge. Even if she knew from birth or if you were her sister.

Of course, this cruelty is just a part of her personality. When she is with her family, which is presently only consisting of her husband, she is affectionate and will always support him. From the ups and downs, her life is his and vice versa. She will do anything for him to succeed as she would expect of him. The only loyalty she ever had is to her husband, after all.

Backstory:
Melkorka was born in the north in extreme conditions. The freezing winter's of Trondheim reinforced her throughout her youth as she became a shield maiden. She was beaten by her meaningless father with no remorse to become who she is today. It wasn't exactly a great childhood, but hey, it wasn't always butterflies and unicorns.

Though, she never held grudge against him because, for her, life was rough and you had to f*cking suck every moment of it.

The only sibling she ever had, Sven, died in his first raid at the age of fifteen, but she always saw him as a weak link in the family and never loved him. By the age of sixteen, she took his place, her father was a lost cause and she cared for herself until the age of twenty when she met her husband Alvar by pure accident.

To say the least, he was completely her type and it didn't take time for her to leave with him and marry him without a second thought. She never wanted to go back to her hometown. She had nothing to be ambitious about there.

And now, five years have passed and she finally made herself veeeery comfortable in her husband's village and she see's a lot of opportunities here.

Other:
None of your concerns <3

{After Akashi's Request to Join :) Thanks a lot for permitting another player!}

||PC Character Sheet||

Full Name: Tatianna Faye
Nickname (If any): Tati, Faye
Rank (Profession//Title): Herd Warden (keeps wild animals away from cattle) , Shieldmaiden
Birthday: Second tuesday of Mörsugur, Twenty five winters ago.
Height: 5'7 (feet and inches)
Weight: 130 lbs

Appearance (Real Pictures//Face Claims):
3170f4d1979235cffc0bbbef97998ba2.jpg

Personality:
A typical lioness of a woman, usually stout and stubborn. She sees herself as more of a man than a woman, thought she keeps some womanly aspects on her body, such as her lengthy hair. Like any other viking, she enjoys drinking, combat, and nagging about the Earl. What she lacks in diversity, she makes up for in physical appearance. Tatianna prefers to keep her body trained and built for combat, and styles her body with attractively simple vestiments and hairstyles.

Backstory (Please be brief, save it for the IC):
Tatianna was born in Oslo, some twenty five winters ago. Her parents traveled with a caravan, selling goods and services decently amongst the provinces. Tatianna mostly admired her dad's ability to defend the caravan, whether it be from wild animals or brigands trying to snatch some quick coin. Eventually, her parents became unable to constantly keep Tatianna safe and fed with such a nomadic lifestyle. It is why they looked into settling at Kaupang, a cozy settlement near Oslo. Since then, nothing very interesting has happened in their lives. Tatianna was able to grow as a regular citizen, and lived a decent childhood. She took inspiration from her father, becoming a renowned gun for hire in the estate, often hired to guard herds of cattle. Now, with her father sick in bed and her mother passed away, she seeks to overthrow the current Earl in hopes of being able to make her father proud.

Other:
Rumor has it that Tatianna enjoys the affection of women in bed, as opposed to men.
Accepted.
97XqQNz.jpg

M E L K O R K A
G U S T A A F

Born:
Melkorka Svæindottir

Nickname:
Mel, Korka, whatever you want.

Shield Maiden

Birthday:
Mörsugur (December 28th)

Height & Weight:
Six Foot and One Inch Tall and One Hundred Sixty-Four Pounds

Personality:
Similarly to her husband, Melkorka is very dedicated to her gods and her beliefs have never, and will never, waver. She has an extremely strong will and a lot of ambitions in life. She will do anything to reach her goals and is not shy to play dirty if need be. She is a jealous woman that hates when people succeed more than she does. Of course, she is also a very good hypocrite and always seems like one of the girls that care the most. If by any chance she had any grudge against you, something as little as looking at her husband in a longing manner, she will be vicious in her revenge. Even if she knew from birth or if you were her sister.

Of course, this cruelty is just a part of her personality. When she is with her family, which is presently only consisting of her husband, she is affectionate and will always support him. From the ups and downs, her life is his and vice versa. She will do anything for him to succeed as she would expect of him. The only loyalty she ever had is to her husband, after all.

Backstory:
Melkorka was born in the north in extreme conditions. The freezing winter's of Trondheim reinforced her throughout her youth as she became a shield maiden. She was beaten by her meaningless father with no remorse to become who she is today. It wasn't exactly a great childhood, but hey, it wasn't always butterflies and unicorns.

Though, she never held grudge against him because, for her, life was rough and you had to f*cking suck every moment of it.

The only sibling she ever had, Sven, died in his first raid at the age of fifteen, but she always saw him as a weak link in the family and never loved him. By the age of sixteen, she took his place, her father was a lost cause and she cared for herself until the age of twenty when she met her husband Alvar by pure accident.

To say the least, he was completely her type and it didn't take time for her to leave with him and marry him without a second thought. She never wanted to go back to her hometown. She had nothing to be ambitious about there.

And now, five years have passed and she finally made herself veeeery comfortable in her husband's village and she see's a lot of opportunities here.

Other:
None of your concerns <3

{After Akashi's Request to Join :) Thanks a lot for permitting another player!}
Accepted as well.

Reactions: B l u E s
I have not been able to update or post anythang since Iwaku went under maintenance. I'll start writing my next post now and finish it tomorrow morning. Thank you all for your patience and for sticking around.

And welcome newcomers.

Reactions: HecateProxy
Status
Not open for further replies.