Status
Not open for further replies.
I check 'Followed Threads' on a daily basis.

Might consider joining as an Omnitrix wielder, may have an application finished up later tonight.

Oh my~ I remembered you from 2014's thread on this RP! Hop in.

That reminds me, you still haven't evaluated Balabar and lucy. or added Zaran to the cast list. I mean I know your busy but come on it's been 3 days since I made Zaran XD

Zaran has been approved, and so has Lucy. I still need to look at Balabar again. A high rank like that and potential new concepts that raise questions and possible clashes does require attention.

Zaran has been approved, and so has Lucy. I still need to look at Balabar again. A high rank like that and potential new concepts that raise questions and possible clashes does require attention.
Balabar won't come in till a later stage any way (if things pan out the way I think I will and space stuff won't come in till much later) I just want to get him approved so his name could be added to the lore of the RP. but anyway, Thanks for looking into it :)

This looks really cool actually, and if your still accepting could I possibly make a Omnitrix Wielder?

This looks really cool actually, and if your still accepting could I possibly make a Omnitrix Wielder?

Hyanna! Haven't seen you in a while.

Go ahead and make your Omnitrix Wielder. Including yours, there should be less than ten.

Hyanna! Haven't seen you in a while.

Go ahead and make your Omnitrix Wielder. Including yours, there should be less than ten.
I think She would make six applicants for wielders... Assuming you finalize her ASAP that would make it 4 officials

Oh hey, i remember this~ This RP was a ton of fun a long time ago, though the character i made back then was 2edgy4me

So i'll ask, can i make a Villain Omnitrix user? Though this one won't be NEARLY as edgy as the one i made in the old RP was.

So i'll ask, can i make a Villain Omnitrix user? Though this one won't be NEARLY as edgy as the one i made in the old RP was.

Well, an Omnitrix user who uses the Omnitrix for evil intent is definitely allowed. Go ahead.

Wewt! Alright, i'll get to work on dat sheet now then :3

If there is still open space I would like to play a character u say they can be of any type can I play a slimebiote character

I'm actually gonna have to withdraw from this sadly, mid character creation i realized that i still had to remake and manage a few of my other RP's, and i'd likely get too busy to post for this one. Sorry about that.

I have finished 2 of 8 new aliens for Camille(2 and 7, should anyone wish to look), for the last two I'm just gonna steal some of my old ones, because this is taking me longer than I thought XD

I believe I should be done. I cut out the planning ahead with my aliens as I would assume mine to have been incomplete and still needs its last remaining dna scans from different aliens. This would allow his other forms to be unlocked by finding other alien races within the rp, and choosing carefully just which dna he wants to have stored within it. Because i'll have it only store up to 10 at a time, but should he want a different race he'd need to override the saved dna from another to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.