Status
Not open for further replies.
[Mind the double post]
@Crow

That pushed me over to even more interesting idea:
What if, after stolen by wizard, in further fight, Mark and [Insert_Group_Member's_Names_Here] eventually catch it, but in madness of fighting, some mad scientist stoles it, and uses it as main power source to open portal to mana world (Ben 10: Alien force - episode "Charmcaster"). Apparently, Mark and [Insert_Group_Member's_Names_Here] fight it out, and, right before Mark and others could see it, it transforms back into tablet.

After further examination, Mark notices that tablet gains several new functions, and has a lot of new information. Apparently, it's locked, so Mark tries to find the way to pass the lock of information.

I'm sill trying to think of more ideas for Zaran's other brothers. but I'll get to work on them one we start as I don't plan to use them till later. I just want his other brother to be approved so he can be an official part of the RP lore. Stoked to start this when we do :)

@TyranntX
As your characters seems only one of current mad-scientist-villain type, can she try to steal the magic book (after the fight with a sorcerer) in order to activate a portal to mana-world?

I can imagine her stranding upon legend of mana world, and searching for magical artifacts, so yeah.

@TyranntX
As your characters seems only one of current mad-scientist-villain type, can she try to steal the magic book (after the fight with a sorcerer) in order to activate a portal to mana-world?

I can imagine her stranding upon legend of mana world, and searching for magical artifacts, so yeah.
possibly, she IS trying to make the ultimate life form... so it would make sense for her to resort to magic at some point.

I sure as hell delayed this into oblivion.

I'd still go with it.

Hellooooo? anyone still here?

*waves*
I'm still here. Though, I think it's rather safe to say @Crow lost interest, or simply has the worst memory ever(If this is the case, I would gladly pester everyday to serve as a reminder :p)

Reactions: Crow
It's more of bad time management really.

Here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.