Status
Not open for further replies.
just a heads up, everyone, i'll be gone for the weekend. going to a family reunion and i don't know what the quality of my signal will be.

just a heads up, everyone, i'll be gone for the weekend. going to a family reunion and i don't know what the quality of my signal will be.
Oh, okay!
Also, I wanted to ask you. Why is your CS taking this long? I'm not trying to be impolite, or anything, but I'm really nervous for this RP to start.

Oh, okay!
Also, I wanted to ask you. Why is your CS taking this long? I'm not trying to be impolite, or anything, but I'm really nervous for this RP to start.
Trying to figure out his personality. The bio we can work on together.

Im good, just waiting for two things, for Balabar to be approved and for the R to start up. :bsmile:

I'm starting to get my stuff together and my brain is now less disorganized. However, I am currently on mobile and thus cannot initiate the RP or accept applications. Please insert progress via PM over in your applications here. Thank you.

So um... Is this still a thing, haven't heard from this in a while

maxresdefault.jpg

okay since I haven't heard anything from this I am going to assume it's dead... still interested if it's not.

I'm still interested as well, though I don't really think it can be classified as 'dead' as it never started, so I'd say it's more....delayed.... =^.^=

okay since I haven't heard anything from this I am going to assume it's dead... still interested if it's not.

15 days huh

I was gonna revive this after managing my other RPs. If you're still interested, I'll set myself to set an IC up.

15 days huh

I was gonna revive this after managing my other RPs. If you're still interested, I'll set myself to set an IC up.

EDIT: That reminds me, Balabar STILL needs your approval :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TravisBM
OHMYGOD!
I thought that it died too!
Thanks god it didn't!
(P.S ignore my Omnitrix Wielder application!)

Always up for this to be honest. I've just been silently watching though, but my interest is still here.

Great to know this is NOT dead then XD. Can't wait to start

Also, I've been thinking...
How Mark will actually discover magical item? Because, well, I don't want to go by the way that Gwen did, and I don't want to fuck up things too much...

HALP :c

Also, I've been thinking...
How Mark will actually discover magical item? Because, well, I don't want to go by the way that Gwen did, and I don't want to fuck up things too much...

HALP :c

So you're avoiding the exhibition/museum route?

So you're avoiding the exhibition/museum route?

You know, you just gave me an idea:
I had shown idea of Mark's tablet being a magical book in disguise, which was transformed into tablet to be hidden from powerful wizard. Eventually, charms wore off, tablet transformed back into spell book (i plan it somewhere in RP), and was stolen by some mad historian from Mark. It was placed in exhibition, but Mark didn't actually know that it transformed into book.
And then, my idea starts:
Mark and [Insert_Brother's_Name] go on exhibition (maybe with some other Omnitrix wielder's), and look at the book. Apparently, Wizard founds out about exhibition and "his" book in it, so he breaks in, and steals book.

That's all I could think of so far. It's mix of my old idea of tablet being magical book, and exhibition/museum idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.