Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there more openings for welders of the omitrixes?
Also, do we need to have seen the entire series and sequels and stuff? I'm pretty sure I've seen all the original and most of alien force, and a tiny bit of Ultimate. But I haven't seen omniverse at all

Are there more openings for welders of the omitrixes?
Also, do we need to have seen the entire series and sequels and stuff? I'm pretty sure I've seen all the original and most of alien force, and a tiny bit of Ultimate. But I haven't seen omniverse at all
as far as I know there are 5 omnitrix slots left. 2 officially validated. so yes you can indeed apply for it.

@TyranntX is she essentially this RP's Doctor Animo? I would like her height ranges in metres for scaling purposes. After that I can look through her to see if she can be accepted.

Well, we've got a first player character antagonist, if so.

Damn, I realised that Sasha and I are the only kids here. I was expecting more kiddos, seeing that this is based off a series that started with some 10 year old boy finding the Omnitrix.

Coincidentally Sasha and I's characters are the only ones who don't live in the Americas. Well technically Tyrant's too since his doesn't live on Earth...

@Katey

Yes there are, do feel free to sign up!

Any terminology you don't understand will be explained if it's a little complicated. Since the player characters won't be using Ultimate Alien's Ultimate forms, it'll be good.

@TyranntX is she essentially this RP's Doctor Animo? I would like her height ranges in metres for scaling purposes. After that I can look through her to see if she can be accepted.

Damn, I realised that Sasha and I are the only kids here. I was expecting more kiddos, seeing that this is based off a series that started with some 10 year old boy finding the Omnitrix.

@Katey

Any terminology you don't understand will be explained if it's a little complicated. Since the player characters won't be using Ultimate Alien's Ultimate forms, it'll be good.
She's more like an evil Dr. Fuji... but I'll fix her up. also what about my other two chars? you haven't said anything since I edited Zaran and you said NOTHING about Balabar?

Last edited:

Coincidentally Sasha and I's characters are the only ones who don't live in the Americas. Well technically Tyrant's too since his doesn't live on Earth...

@Katey

Also (mind the Double post)... I didn't want to say this until the RP started but Arians age differently than humans... they aren't Considered adults until they are 23 when their feathers grow in... so technically zaran is also a "Child" so to speak.

tumblr_inline_n43mt45j7U1r4qtf8.jpg

Fc: Febrie, A certain scientific railgun

Name: Camille Rouzet

Nationality: Paris, France

Omnitrix Colour: Jet Black

Omnitrix Position: Camille's omnitrix comes in the shape of a collar, and thus is around her neck.

Omnitrix Name: Camille hasn't given the omnitrix a name, simply dubbing it 'the/this thingy' when speaking of it.

Species: Human

Appearance: blonde hair, pale skin, vibrant purple eyes, petite build, 1.37 meters tall(4'6"), 70ish lbs

Personality:
+ Capable; able to achieve efficiently whatever one has to do(competent)
+ Cheerful; noticeably happy and optimistic
+ Lovable/Kawaii; inspiring or deserving love or affection/the quality of being cute
- Submissive; ready to conform to the authority or will of others
- Fiery; having a passionate, quick-tempered nature
- Naive; showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment(innocent)

History:
Born and raised in paris france Camille's life was rather uneventful. Her parents both worked full time jobs, and because of that she rarely saw them. Having been raised mostly by babysitter's taught Camille to look after herself, and she often ventured away from her house(sometimes with permission, other times without). One such day she was wandering around, looking through bakery windows, when she found a small box just sitting in an alleyway. Being a small child that trusts the world she became curious of the box, and wandered over to see what it's contents were. When she opened the box a device attached itself to her neck, and when she couldn't get it off, she decided to seek help from her babysitter. When he tried to take it off, he activated it, and she turned into a large wolf-like creature. The babysitter was seen later trying to convince a local police station that he had babysat a 'demon-child'.

Skills and Abilities:
~ Cooking; While not a master chef, or even on the level of most adults, Camille is able to cook a limited number of meals(mostly being ramen or other similar 'easy' things)

Equipment:
~Candy/Pocky; Camille loves sugar, and if she doesn't have candy she has a box of pocky

Role in story: Omnitrix Wielder

Warning: All images will be in spoilers, some will be slightly 'mature', these will be marked by a heart, view at your own discretion
Alien 1
Alien Name: Wolfie

Species: Lunarian
* Lunarian's originate from earths moon, mostly living in ruins
* Though Lunarian's resemble wolves they are sentient and even capable of speech(though it might sound very 'growly')
* Most Lunarian's actually hate meat, and will refuse to eat it

Appearance:
4491162.jpg

Omnitrix on a plain collar around her neck

Home Planet: Earth's moon

Abilities: Enhanced Senses, Enhanced speed(not at a 'super' level, but slightly faster than an average wolf), enhanced agility
Alien 2
Alien Name: Angel

Species: Laipran
* A male Laipran doesn't have wings, and for this reason have little respect from the female half of Laipran society
* Laipran's hate sunlight, as it makes them feel weak, and renders their main form of defense/offense useless
* A Laipran's wings are very sensitive, the smallest splinter would feel like a bullet wound

Appearance:
anime-art-fentezi-devushka.jpg

omnitrix on her back, in the center of her wings

Home Planet: Laoris, a planet not much different from earth, aside from them having two moons.

Abilities: Flight(obviously :p), Moonlight-Manipulation
Alien 3
Alien Name: Flare

Species: Aitearian
* Aitearian's have different elements, depending on their social status
* Aitearian's with mouse attributes are considered to be like royalty, where ones with cat attributes are considered to be servants
* Most Aitearian's wear specialized leather over their hands/feet to keep their element under control, though this also limits them

Appearance:
latest

Omnitrix above chest

Home Planet: Aerias, A planet full of nature, most of it being covered in either forest or ocean

Abilities: Enhanced Strength, Limited pyrokinesis
Alien 4
Alien Name: "gooey" (the name came to be from Cammile complaining about being gooey)

Species: Lydulian
* Lydulian's are a rare sub-species of polymorph
* Lydulian's are capable of retaining a 'solid' shape, even without a gravity device
* Lydulian's are not as flexible as the average polymorph, due to having a more 'solid' shape without assistance

Appearance:
purple_slime_girl__by_unicornbunny12-d940f61.png

Omnitrix above her chest

Home Planet: Viscosia

Abilities: Matter-shifting(limited to her own body, and must remain a liquid), regeneration
Alien 5
Alien Name: Dragoness

Species: Primsian
* Some would debate the status of 'sentience' of Primsians, due to Primsians being more violent than Appoplexians
* A primsian can be easily stunned by a simple flick to the forehead(though, most wouldn't want to be that close)
* Primsians have a love of jewels and all things shiny, denying them such things is a great way to anger them

Appearance:
Anime-Midori-Foo-710166.jpeg
Omnitrix on her back

Home Planet: Primalia, a beautiful planet full of gems and mining potential, and war, with the most prominent race being Primsians, lot's of fights break out over the tiniest of jems

Abilities: Enhanced strength(further increases with rage)
Alien 6
Alien Name: Mist

Species: Vimmine
* The Vimmine race doesn't like other races, and prefer to keep to themselves
* The Vimmine are most prominently known for their spies, as most never know if one is around
* Vimmine will vanish from sight if their eyes meet with any other race(whether this is due to embarrassment, or other reasons is undetermined however)

Appearance:
latest

Omnitrix above her chest

Home Planet:

Abilities: Invisibility(Leaves a 'purple mist' behind when disappearing and reappearing), Phasing
Alien 7
Alien Name: Lilith

Species: Necravian
* A group of Necravians once attempted to conquer earth, though they failed due to plumber interference
* Necravians are literal 'demons', having been the species the human myths are based upon
* Necravians crave chaos, and will intentionally do anything to cause it

Appearance:
e2e48943534c469a9b14a4abeebe404acae70458b8ed91c2b378a47d02d0b762_1.jpg

Omnixtrix above her chest

Home Planet: Necrallis, A planet many would assume to be devoid of life due to the entirety of the planet being covered in cracks with fire pouring out, though any who know of the planet would know that the 'fire' is actually caused by the race inhabiting the planet

Abilities: Energy Absorption(through bite), Enhanced agility, Enhanced strength, Chaos Energy Manipulation
Alien 8
Alien Name: Techna

Species: Chromis
* The Chromis are a Bio-mechanical species with an advanced artificial intelligence
* They were created by an unknown race from outside the milky way
* They first appeared in the milky way when sold through the black market

Appearance:
d248f0a25bdca3e9ee61a5a81c05775d.jpg

Omnitrix on her belt

Home Planet: Unknown, originated from beyond the milky way, the first few chromis were brought to the milky way by a merchant

Abilities: Technokinesis, Enhanced intelligence
Alien 9
Alien Name: Flora

Species: Yvanaen
(too lazy for trivia at the moment, will add in the future)

Appearance:
c3b3e7453e50ce8e9a4339a4141ed1f2.jpg

Flora's omnitrix is on her left hand, in the center of a flower, making it seem as if the omnitrix itself has petals

Home Planet: Eprilia, a planet covered mostly in rainforests

Abilities: Plant Manipulation, Plant Creation, Toxic Spores
Alien 10
Alien Name: Shayde

Species: Xearian

Appearance:
f48ed20501545b532c379e81c86f3a33.jpg

Shaydes omnitrix is in the middle of her chest, it is the only part of her being that appears solid

Home Planet: Xearus, a planet with no sun making it a very dark, cold place

Abilities: Intangibility, Size shifting, Form manipulation, Shadow manipulation

Other Information:

Last edited:
Well looks like we have another child in the rp... With her, Furukawa, Zak, (and technically Zaran because his species ages differently) that leaves us with 3 non-adults.... I am looking forward as to how this pans out.

Good to see you here Ruby! Can't wait to see your new/old/mix-of-new-and-old arsenal of aliens return.

I'm getting on my comp later, so that I can analyse your applications later.

Guess I'll make a second Omnitrix wielder too...

Good to see you here Ruby! Can't wait to see your new/old/mix-of-new-and-old arsenal of aliens return.

I'm getting on my comp later, so that I can analyse your applications later.

Guess I'll make a second Omnitrix wielder too...

Speaking of, whats the verdict on Zaran now? You haven't said anything since I last changed it? Also I think it would be wise to put a ban on Alien X... at least until we all can agree on how it would work.

Its been a week and i've finished 2 aliens...yeah this is a slow process. Maybe I can do it like the fact that he hasn't really unlocked all the forms yet, and he learns more through experience. Be kinda like a system where it unlocks barriers depending upon if the watch deems him mentally ready to move on. So right now he's used it enough to unlock his 2nd transformation.

Reactions: TyranntX
I can't pick a name worthy of Febrie's cuteness O_O

I can't pick a name worthy of Febrie's cuteness O_O
How about Zoey, she looks like a Zoey to me. and yeah I would have to agree she is a cute one.

Charlotte sounds cute and French.

How about Zoey, she looks like a Zoey to me. and yeah I would have to agree she is a cute one.
Febrie is the cutest loli in the history of all loli's =^.^=

I technically have three names, just can't pick the one I like best
Nikita Aveline
Camille Rouzet
Aurélie Maitre
(I know crow doesn't like last names, so those are more for me than anything else xD)

Reactions: TyranntX

Nikita Aveline
Camille Rouzet
Aurélie Maitre
(I know crow doesn't like last names, so those are more for me than anything else xD)

I only dislike last names in Pokemon RPs and, depending on the setting, Medieval Fantasy Settings. I use last names where it would be logical, such as a Modern or Futuristic Setting.

In fact, it's kind of fun to have an alliterative first-last name for characters.

Camille sounds good. Sounds pretty gothic to me.

Charlotte sounds cute and French.
Charlotte sounds PERFECT! and this brings the omnitrix wielder count to 6 as well. just 4 more and we will have all 10... out of curiosity, hoe many players/characters do we need until we start?

Charlotte sounds PERFECT! and this brings the omnitrix wielder count to 6 as well. just 4 more and we will have all 10... out of curiosity, hoe many players/characters do we need until we start?
I'm still working on my omnitrix wielder, unless you're counting me among the six.

I'm still working on my omnitrix wielder, unless you're counting me among the six.
I think I might have, but you are seldom around that I guess Crow forgot about you and did count you because I went by their numbering.

Reactions: Victor Markov

Nikita Aveline
Camille Rouzet
Aurélie Maitre
If my opinion is valid, your char have the face of a Camille Rouzet like 'Le petite Camille Rouzet' ^-^

geez no alerts for me

Status
Not open for further replies.