Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Fiddleford Dracul
20150404H3934_PVSTn.jpeg

Nationality: Belleville, Illinois, United States Of America, North America, "America", North Continents, Continents, Earth.

Species: Human

Appearance: Mark stands at approximately 6'5 meters, with his hair being pale rose red, spiky, and quite short. He usually wears grey hoodie, maroon shirt underneath and black capri jeans (which are long for capri type). Mark has no freckles on his face, but instead has on his neck and shoulders.

Personality: Mark is extremely sassy with others, but his brother. He doesn't loves to joke around obviously, but he can do some pranks with his brother. Mark is insecure about his brother being special, and himself not, but he tries not to show it, and hides it under extreme care about his elder brother.

History: [TBD]

Skills and Abilities: Mark is quite skilled in parkour, but not anywhere near trained level. He also proclaims that he is smart (although he isn't that smart).

Equipment: Small tablet, which is powered by computer system.

Role in story: Brother of Omnitrix Wielder (@Victor Markov).

Last edited by a moderator:
My character's last name is Dracul and he's gonna be from Belleville Illinois, @RecentlyInsaneRussian. Still working on him.

Ask around first. Mostly yes, but ask around first.
Speaking of whats the verdict of Balabar? his e accepted or not? I ask me case we haven't heard from you in a while and I noticed he wasn't added to the cast list yet. :)

I'm wondering on Camille's acceptance as well, though I'm a tad bit more patient than TyranntX, I'm not that much more patient XD

I'm here. Just stuck on my character's personality and bio. Also, he'll be older than your character @RecentlyInsaneRussian.

Still here as well

Also, I thought about making the "magical object" not so much ripped off from Gwen. I had several ideas at that point:
1. Mark goes to woods, and obtains the spell-book in crushed tree. (I hide rip-off from Gwen by ripping-off Gravity Falls? - maybe.)
2. His mother drops some necklace, and it turns out that it's living magical book. It can shift through "book" shape, necklace shape and vice verse.
3. (My favorite) Mark's tablet turns out to be magical spell-book in disguise. When his brother and him were fighting some wizard/sorceress/idk, tablet was animated. It could now shift through classic spell-book shape, tablet spell-book shape, normal tablet and vice verse.
4. Kinda like Gwen did - Mark fights some wizard with his own resources, and obtains spell-book, without knowing that it is a spell-book.

I am here too, Like this idea too much to give up on it

I'm here as well

10x10 on my end.

the coin's still in the air for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.