Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I should be done. I cut out the planning ahead with my aliens as I would assume mine to have been incomplete and still needs its last remaining dna scans from different aliens. This would allow his other forms to be unlocked by finding other alien races within the rp, and choosing carefully just which dna he wants to have stored within it. Because i'll have it only store up to 10 at a time, but should he want a different race he'd need to override the saved dna from another to do so.
I believe you need all ten, because the omnitrix does not store the dna within it(that would be the unitrix), and we are supposed to be following the usual omnitrix rules.

? Is a nemetrix also allowed to be used
I don't think so, seeings as the nemetrix uses predatory species instead of sentient species, it doesn't adhere to the aforementioned thing that crow has set in place: following the usual omnitrix rules.

the nemetrix is just a red omnitrix
False. While the nemetrix might be red, it isn't an omnitrix, as the omnitrix can only use sentient species, where the nemetrix uses predatory species that aren't sentient. =^.^=

2. The 10 Omnitrices use data from the Codon Stream on Primus.

Omnitrices follow Alien Force rules. They time out only when you have sustained heavy damage, and accidental transformations are up to the wielder.

Remember, 10 aliens to start with.

All species accessible by the Omnitrix are sentient, and inhabit the Milky Way Galaxy.

False. While the nemetrix might be red, it isn't an omnitrix, as the omnitrix can only use sentient species, where the nemetrix uses predatory species that aren't sentient. =^.^=
the nemetirx can use all of the same aliens as the omnitrix so it pretty much is the omnitrix

Edit: oh wait nevermind i'm thinking of the other red omnitriix that albedo used not the one from omniverse

the nemetirx can use all of the same aliens as the omnitrix so it pretty much is the omnitrix

Edit: oh wait nevermind i'm thinking of the other red omnitriix that albedo used not the one from omniverse
I assumed you had mixed the two, that's why I said something =^.^= (I myself only know the difference because of a wiki, I refuse to watch omniverse)

Me I mentioned it because of its relationship to the earlier ? I asked about if I can roleplay a slimebiote

Alright, I'll look at your questions later and answer them.

Shouldn't there be a place in the alien cs portion for where the omnitrix symbol is located on the original aliens?

Shouldn't there be a place in the alien cs portion for where the omnitrix symbol is located on the original aliens?
just put it in the appearance of your aliens, or add your own little spot for it =^.^=

Reactions: Victor Markov
  • Thank You
Reactions: Teiso
fixed the broken image =^.^=

the nemetrix is just a red omnitrix
That's only half true. The Nemetrix contains all the natural predators of the aliens in the omnitrix, ergo it contains the worst enemies of all of Ben's aliens... hence the name.

That's only half true. The Nemetrix contains all the natural predators of the aliens in the omnitrix, ergo it contains the worst enemies of all of Ben's aliens... hence the name.
yeah we already corrected that it's further up

Hey I'm gonna be gone for two weeks, not sure If there will be internet where I'm going.

Actually while that is true it can also be said that it is an ark for the animals to be restored if anything ever happened

To clarify a few things I want to use a the machines vilgax used when he got the watch from Ben and created that army but just one then attach the nemetrix to it and synchronization with the slimebiote the end results look a lot like goob

If I'm allowed to I will follow the same rule as the Omnitrix wielders only five aliens from its original line up so I ask please allow me to use this character I have put alot into its creation and traits

I haven't seen that much activity on this thread, are we still doing this?

I haven't seen that much activity on this thread, are we still doing this?
I imagine @Crow is just a bit busy, the thread will get attention in time =^.^=

Ah, excuse me.
I got huge interest in roleplaying Ben 10 franchise, so I decided to join this.
So, I got a question:
Could my character be possible sibling of one of Omnitrix Wielders, which would get magical book/ring/glasses/otheroriginalobject in time? Yep, it is a ripoff from Gwen Tennyson, but I thought of this kind of role.

Ah, excuse me.
So, I got a question:
Could my character be possible sibling of one of Omnitrix Wielders, which would get magical book/ring/glasses/otheroriginalobject in time? Yep, it is a ripoff from Gwen Tennyson, but I thought of this kind of role.
Ask around first. Mostly yes, but ask around first.

Ah, excuse me.
So, I got a question:
I wouldn't mind you being related to my character

Status
Not open for further replies.