• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHAPTER THREE
"Traversing The Planet"

Under the barrage of nail and gun fire, the hulk found itself too confused to consider what to do with itself. It stood in place, roaring, allowing Jean a moment to cut at its head. With one quick swipe, the beast's head was cut clean off, ending its roaring. It still thrashed like a chicken and managed to to throw Jean off, but the acidic creature slamming into it was enough to end the creature's life for good. It crashed first to its knees, stuck in that pose for just a few second before its torso fell forward against the ground. This chapter of the nightmare was over, and you were all free to search for what the man had hidden in the freezer.

It had been turned off at some point-- probably a few days ago, considering the state of the food inside-- and surprisingly did not contain any dark secrets. Aside from another dead body were a large collection of the bar code devices. Most of them had been destroyed, though a few intact ones still remained. After some testing, you would find that the ones that still worked gave level 3 clearance, just enough to head to The Planet. To get to the central transport elevator, the group would have to pass by the exercise center.

Those inside the exercise center would have found that their enemy had been a little on the dumb side. The creature had tried to charge at one of them, only to miss completely and run straight into the pool. Unfortunately for it, the pool had live wires running into it from the lights above. Once the creature had been fried, it would have taken some delicate hands to eventually claim the machete embedded in its back. When all was said and done, Carl would have the weapon. He, Catherine, and Travis would join the main group as they passed by on their way to the next area. There was nowhere else to go at this point, after all.

As you all piled into the elevator, Alvin spoke over the radio to relay what he knew of The Planet. "It's called that, because it's a series of artificial environments meant for the observation of the facility's test subjects. As real as some of these will feel, try to remember you're inside a testing facility with some nasty things. You'll need to navigate the environments and find the service tunnels connected to each one. From one of those tunnels, you can get to the labs, where there is still time to find an antidote. And, of course, once that's done, you can pass through the labs to get to the comm station where I'm at. Should go without saying, but good luck, guys."

When the elevator doors opened, a very large and very heavy metal door at the end of a long hallway was revealed to you. Scanning the bar code device, the door would slowly begin to open, a large number of locks apparently holding this thing shut. Whatever was behind this door, people didn't want it to get out. Once the door finally opened, your group had to pass through a decontamination room before waiting for yet another heavily locked door to open. Finally, when that door was open, you would step out of the facility.

Xmn3dl9.jpg

Or at least, that's what it felt like. There was no discernible way to tell if this was real or not. The door you exited closed behind you fit snugly into a large rock wall that presumably masked the actual walls of the room. Alvin had given no details on where the service tunnels would be located, so it seemed you just had to aimlessly wander. Thankfully, there seemed to be a few notable things about this environment. The sounds of a river could be heard somewhere off in the distance, left of the door. Somewhere forward was an extremely large tree, one taller than the rest. What appeared to be birds had been flying right of the door, landing somewhere off in the distance.

qHxbJYe.png

"This is kind of disorienting," Junko said, crossing her arms. "It feels like we're totally outside... Crazy. Oh! Maybe there will be some cute animals in here!" With that, Junko decided to go off in search of that river. In contrast, Nathan didn't move, deciding to just stand next to the rock wall with a sour look on his face.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Locus [Red vs Blue]
@Mighty Roman as Leo Elster [Humans] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@The Man Without Fear as Ash Williams [Evil Dead] and Johnny [The Room]
@C.T. as Doctor Emily Grey [Red vs Blue]
@Gibbons as Sendo Takeshi [Hajime no Ippo]
@The Silver Paladin as Yuriko Omega [Command and Conquer: Red Alert]
@OrlandoBloomers as Max Rockatansky [Mad Max]
@Kaykay as Huang Rong [Legend of the Condor Heroes]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Carl Grimes [The Walking Dead]
@Jeremi as Rhonda Kerske [Dead Rising] and Roberta Mendez/Captain America [Marvel Comics]
@york as Jean Kirstein [Attack on Titan]
@Gummi Bunnies as William "Will" Owen Herondale [Infernal Devices]
@Lizzy as Shion and Nezumi "Rat" [No. 6]
@BarrenThin as Jean-Luc Picard [Star Trek]
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as The Master [Doctor Who]
@Lissamel as Catherine [Gregory Horror Show]
@CookieMonster as Jenny [Doctor Who]
@Ryu Keiko as Daniel Angelle [Original Character]

@ResistingTheEnlightened as Alan Wake [Alan Wake] and Sherlock Holmes [Sherlock Holmes]
@Arcadium as Travis [Mother 4]
@Saint Guillotine as Emily Kaldwin [Dishonored]​
Daniel had grabbed two hack saw blades before he left the freezer area. He was glad to see the giant hulking creature was beheaded and died... Piling onto the elevator with the others, he thought to himself. How long will this go on? And will we ever escape this nightmare? He sighed before the doors opened and they stepped out. He felt the breeze of wind on his face, smiling. "Man it feels good to be...." he stopped and looked around. "OUTSIDE?!" he exclaimed, looking around bewildered. He heard the sound of a river nearby.... He was a bit thirsty.... Maybe he should go.... Real or not, he needed to check this out.

@york @Atomyk @others

Locus hadn't seen a creature like this one before. The ones he had fought and even slayed were no match to him in a physical contest. But this one had more brawn than it did brains. As was evident as the creature smashed it's massive forearm into Locus's stomach, knocking the mercenary off his feet and into the closest wall. Sliding down to the ground, Locus's head slumped to the side as a dent was left where he had been punched. Everything was fading in and out, Locus's vision was growing blurry and the last thing he managed to catch a glimpse of before going under was Grey mounting the behemoth and going to town on it. Given how merciless the medic could be when she really wanted to experiment on something? It might have been enough for the mercenary to consider feeling some sympathy towards the creature.

But then his head lolled off to the side and everything went black.

Was this death?

tumblr_nm3ru0noLs1t225wco5_400.gif

"Heh, if it was I think you'd have quite the resume to show to Satan. What with almost committing genocide on an entire planet with your partner! But hey I'll give a small little prayer for ya and then I'll go about my business." He couldn't see the hallucination of Felix but his voice was oh-so clear in Locus's head.

"Was the creature defeated?"

"Oh, you mean that thing that backhanded you into a wall like you were a red-headed step-child? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's gone. Not like you're in any shape to go and kick it's ass anyway. That's one, two, maybe three broken ribs you got?"

"I need to keep moving. I can't lay here and have my body consumed by these creatures."

"Injured as you are? If I was you, I'd take a moment to wake up, collect my thoughts, and realize just how much of a useless fuck I've become being that I got taken out in one blow. Seriously, Locus??? One blow was enough to do you in?"

"For as much as you talk, it might have just killed you off the bat." That was enough to silence the hallucination and Locus finally awoke and pressing a hand to the wall, he'd stagger to his feet and tried to follow after where the others had gone to the best of his ability. He may have been injured and in an immense amount of pain. But he refused to die on the floor of some unknown facility. He had a duty and he would see it through to the end.

Arriving with the others to what appeared to be the outside world, Locus let out a small scoff of disdain. Even with the challenge that humongous creature had posed, something about this didn't sit well with the mercenary. But for all he knew it could have just been the pain clouding his thoughts. He mulled over the idea of asking Grey for aid but somehow he doubted she'd be receptive to treating the man who had killed all those close to her. Nevertheless he made his way off to the river only he separated of on his own from Jean and Grey. There was strength in numbers but he didn't need to show weakness unless he had no other choice.

Something that caught Locus's attention as he leaned on a tree and glanced down at the water was that there seemed to be something off with it. Almost as if something was polluting it. It was then that the sound of a twig snapping captured Locus's attention and turning behind him, he'd have raised his arm up in a swift enough fashion to prevent his assailant from braining him in the head with what appeared to be a pretty hefty rock.

"What..?"

latest

"MORE BRAINS!" The creature exclaimed as it sought to slam a decomposed fist into Locus's side. With his upper layer of armor having been melted by the spitter's acid, the fabric he wore behind it wasn't enough to stop the blow from shaking his ribs, including the shattered ones and causing Loucs to cry out in pain. With that same hand, it lashed out to grip Locus by the neck to try and wrestle him to the ground and try and get rid of that pesky helmet.

As for Grey and Jean and the others who had gone to the river? Along with the water seeming like it had the same kind of polluted tinge to it that Locus had seen, it seemed like something was floating along it. As the aforementioned object finally came close to them, they would have discovered what looked like a empty canister with shattered glass on the top of it and what looked like some kind of footprints leading away from it and on the canister itself there appeared to be words.

[PROPERTY DEPARTMENT OF THE U.S. ARMY.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 1(800)454-800]

@york @C.T. @Lizzy #River Peeps​

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
"...Drat. This water is too disgusting for a proper impromptu away-from-lab sterilization." She lamented with a sigh, gently placing the head of the zombie she had procured on the bank of the river. "You'll just have to wait I'm afraid." She glanced up the river, catching sight of an object pushed along by the river currents and steadily getting closer. Wading into the river itself, letting it splash against her armor as she fished out the object. "Gotcha!" She exclaimed, holding it proudly in the air for half a second before pulling back down.
"What do I got?" She questioned as she looked it over..."Oh! U.S. Army secrets, oui oui!" She leaned forward, tapping the inner screen of her helmet with her nose to dial this number.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Lizzy

Locus hadn't seen a creature like this one before. The ones he had fought and even slayed were no match to him in a physical contest. But this one had more brawn than it did brains. As was evident as the creature smashed it's massive forearm into Locus's stomach, knocking the mercenary off his feet and into the closest wall. Sliding down to the ground, Locus's head slumped to the side as a dent was left where he had been punched. Everything was fading in and out, Locus's vision was growing blurry and the last thing he managed to catch a glimpse of before going under was Grey mounting the behemoth and going to town on it. Given how merciless the medic could be when she really wanted to experiment on something? It might have been enough for the mercenary to consider feeling some sympathy towards the creature.

Was this death?

"Heh, if it was I think you'd have quite the resume to show to Satan. What with almost committing genocide on an entire planet with your partner! But hey I'll give a small little prayer for ya and then I'll go about my business." He couldn't see the hallucination of Felix but his voice was oh-so clear in Locus's head.

"Oh, you mean that thing that backhanded you into a wall like you were a red-headed step-child? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's gone. Not like you're in any shape to go and kick it's ass anyway. That's one, two, maybe three broken ribs you got?"

"I need to keep moving. I can't lay here and have my body consumed by these creatures."

"Injured as you are? If I was you, I'd take a moment to wake up, collect my thoughts, and realize just how much of a useless fuck I've become being that I got taken out in one blow. Seriously, Locus??? One blow was enough to do you in?"

"For as much as you talk, it might have just killed you off the bat." That was enough to silence the hallucination and Locus finally awoke and pressing a hand to the wall, he'd stagger to his feet and tried to follow after where the others had gone to the best of his ability. He may have been injured and in an immense amount of pain. But he refused to die on the floor of some unknown facility. He had a duty and he would see it through to the end.

Arriving with the others to what appeared to be the outside world, Locus let out a small scoff of disdain. Even with the challenge that humongous creature had posed, something about this didn't sit well with the mercenary. But for all he knew it could have just been the pain clouding his thoughts. He mulled over the idea of asking Grey for aid but somehow he doubted she'd be receptive to treating the man who had killed all those close to her. Nevertheless he made his way off to the river only he separated of on his own from Jean and Grey. There was strength in numbers but he didn't need to show weakness unless he had no other choice.

Something that caught Locus's attention as he leaned on a tree and glanced down at the water was that there seemed to be something off with it. Almost as if something was polluting it. It was then that the sound of a twig snapping captured Locus's attention and turning behind him, he'd have raised his arm up in a swift enough fashion to prevent his assailant from braining him in the head with what appeared to be a pretty hefty rock.

"What..?"

latest

"MORE BRAINS!" The creature exclaimed as it sought to slam a decomposed fist into Locus's side. With his upper layer of armor having been melted by the spitter's acid, the fabric he wore behind it wasn't enough to stop the blow from shaking his ribs, including the shattered ones and causing Loucs to cry out in pain. With that same hand, it lashed out to grip Locus by the neck to try and wrestle him to the ground and try and get rid of that pesky helmet.

As for Grey and Jean and the others who had gone to the river? Along with the water seeming like it had the same kind of polluted tinge to it that Locus had seen, it seemed like something was floating along it. As the aforementioned object finally came close to them, they would have discovered what looked like a empty canister with shattered glass on the top of it and what looked like some kind of footprints leading away from it and on the canister itself there appeared to be words.

"The U.S. Army?" Shion questioned with a deep frown. Nezumi noticed the footprints. He wondered who the footprints belong to. The gray eyed male took a quick scan of the area, scalpel in hand as he nudged Shion and motioned towards the footprints.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @C.T. @River peeps

Last edited:
Well...so much for not splitting up it seemed.

CA22_zps6v7ppvu1.png

"It's nice when people listen to you." Cap replied slightly annoyed, but for now there didn't seem to be much else they could do other than explore.​

As Cap spoke she noticed the man called Locus walking away by his lonesome towards the river area. Cap turned to face Rhonda. "Stay here and keep an eye on things...I'll be right back."

With that Cap would follow after him and soon find he wasn't alone.

Was this death?

"What..?"

latest

The energy shield materialized on her arm again as she went in for a tackle with her shield to create some space between the zombie and Locus. If successful she'd roll with the momentum and get back on her feet. "Seems we can't even get a little rest in this place."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

For those who made their way to the river, they would have found that Junko was inexplicably missing. It was as if one moment she was there, and the next she was not. Weird.

For the few that had wandered toward the tree, it was not a far walk from where the door was. Even if that's not where you intended to go, it was hard not to end up there when it was the most striking thing about this place. Whether that meant this environment was smaller than it looked remained to be discovered. The tree looked magnificent, but nothing about it seemed entirely off. It wasn't until you looked upward that you saw what appeared to be massive beehives sitting among the maze of branches and leaves.

Then, you heard the buzzing.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman

---

For those who lingered by the door, perhaps you felt it was safe there, but it seemed that was not the case. A few more of the birds you saw earlier would fly overhead, closer this time. In fact, they were getting close enough to see them clearly.

PqS2WDJ.gif

In fact, they weren't birds at all.

They came in, screeching now that they had spotted your group. The pair swooped down and grabbed hold of both Rhonda and Nathan. The boy's swears could be heard in the distance as the Pteranodons carried him upward.

@Jeremi @The Man Without Fear @Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Lissamel @CookieMonster @Arcadium @Saint Guillotine

Last edited:
For those who made their way to the river, they would have found that Junko was inexplicably missing. It was as if one moment she was there, and the next she was not. Weird.

For the few that had wandered toward the tree, it was not a far walk from where the door was. Even if that's not where you intended to go, it was hard not to end up there when it was the most striking thing about this place. Whether that meant this environment was smaller than it looked remained to be discovered. The tree looked magnificent, but nothing about it seemed entirely off. It wasn't until you looked upward that you saw what appeared to be massive beehives sitting among the maze of branches and leaves.

Then, you heard the buzzing.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman

---

For those who lingered by the door, perhaps you felt it was safe there, but it seemed that was not the case. A few more of the birds you saw earlier would fly overhead, closer this time. In fact, they were getting close enough to see them clearly.

PqS2WDJ.gif

In fact, they weren't birds at all.

They came in, screeching now that they ahd spotted your group. The pair swooped down and grabbed hold of both Rhonda and Nathan. The boy's swears could be heard in the distance as the Pteranodons carried him upward.

@Jeremi @The Man Without Fear @Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Lissamel @CookieMonster @Arcadium @Saint Guillotine

Oh you got to be shitting me. "Dinosaurs?! Fucking dinosaurs?!" Rhonda exclaimed in amazement and horror as she was caught in the claws of the Pteranodon. "Let go off me you overgrown turkey!" Rhonda would try and wriggle her artificial arm in an attempt to give the dino some face full of fire before they got too far up to survive the fall unscathed.

@The Man Without Fear @Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Lissamel @CookieMonster @Arcadium @Saint Guillotine @Atomyk

"...Drat. This water is too disgusting for a proper impromptu away-from-lab sterilization." She lamented with a sigh, gently placing the head of the zombie she had procured on the bank of the river. "You'll just have to wait I'm afraid." She glanced up the river, catching sight of an object pushed along by the river currents and steadily getting closer. Wading into the river itself, letting it splash against her armor as she fished out the object. "Gotcha!" She exclaimed, holding it proudly in the air for half a second before pulling back down.
"What do I got?" She questioned as she looked it over..."Oh! U.S. Army secrets, oui oui!" She leaned forward, tapping the inner screen of her helmet with her nose to dial this number.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Lizzy
"The U.S. Army?" Shion questioned with a deep frown. Nezumi noticed the footprints. He wondered who the footprints belong to. The gray eyed male took a quick scan of the area, scalpel in hand as he nudged Shion and motioned towards the footprints.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @C.T. @River peeps

The calming music as Grey nose-dialed the number on the side of the canister played before what sounded like a pre-recorded message began to play.

"Hello! If you're hearing this message than you've stumbled across one of the containers holding one of the cadavers that have been exposed to 1-2-3 Trioxin. Depending on the severity of the situation given when you made this call, the eggs have hatched so to speak and the cadaver has escaped it's container. We urge you to stay calm and a contingency plan will be put into place to deal with the outbreak. Be warned to stay away from the cadavers that have been re-animated with Trioxin. They retain their intelligence even after death. Hold yourself up in the closest shelter you can find and wait. This will be handled." With that message ended and there would have been silence on the other end of the call. Whatever plan could they have meant by that?

As for Shion and Nezumi, inspecting the footprints would have allowed them to notice that they seemed to be sludge-like in texture and the grass underneath the footprints was dead. They seemed to continue on for quite a way however. Would either of them follow to see how far the trail went?
Daniel had grabbed two hack saw blades before he left the freezer area. He was glad to see the giant hulking creature was beheaded and died... Piling onto the elevator with the others, he thought to himself. How long will this go on? And will we ever escape this nightmare? He sighed before the doors opened and they stepped out. He felt the breeze of wind on his face, smiling. "Man it feels good to be...." he stopped and looked around. "OUTSIDE?!" he exclaimed, looking around bewildered. He heard the sound of a river nearby.... He was a bit thirsty.... Maybe he should go.... Real or not, he needed to check this out.

@york @Atomyk @others
As Daniel started on his way towards the river, he would have heard what sounded like something shambling through the grass nearby. If he stopped and listened, he would have also heard a distorted chattering coming from that same direction.

"Braains...Find more people, get more brains..Huh?"

Daniel would have gotten a nice view of the creature which had been wandering about on it's own before it seemingly caught a whiff of the nice juicy brain Daniel had sitting in his noggin.

"Found you! More brains! Just for me! The others aren't getting any!"

images

Well...so much for not splitting up it seemed.

CA22_zps6v7ppvu1.png

"It's nice when people listen to you." Cap replied slightly annoyed, but for now there didn't seem to be much else they could do other than explore.​

As Cap spoke she noticed the man called Locus walking away by his lonesome towards the river area. Cap turned to face Rhonda. "Stay here and keep an eye on things...I'll be right back."

With that Cap would follow after him and soon find he wasn't alone.

The energy shield materialized on her arm again as she went in for a tackle with her shield to create some space between the zombie and Locus. If successful she'd roll with the momentum and get back on her feet. "Seems we can't even get a little rest in this place."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
Tar-Man had managed to wrestle Locus down to the ground and was in the process of smashing away at his helmet with a rock, until he turned just in time to be sent rolling off the mercenary and crashing into a nearby tree. Rising back to his feet, Locus glanced over at Cap and nodded.

"The save is appreciated."

Somehow this creature seemed incredbiliy different to the ones he had faced back in the facility. This one at least had the dexterity and smarts to use a weapon whereas the others were content to just using their claws or brute strength. But it also seemed to be an advanced state of decomposition given how it's flesh had that tar-like texture to it now. Speaking of which, Tarman sat himself back up and snapped his neck back into place as he glanced from Locus and then to Cap.

"More brains!"

Tarman then lunged towards Cap to try and grab her around the waist and smash her back into a tree. She seemed to be the one who'd put up more of a fight out of Tarman's two potential victims. So he'd just have to take her out first and then the one with the helmet would be dessert.

tarman.JPG

@C.T. @Ryu Keiko @Lizzy @Jeremi @york

• Useful
Reactions: Atomyk

The calming music as Grey nose-dialed the number on the side of the canister played before what sounded like a pre-recorded message began to play.

"Hello! If you're hearing this message than you've stumbled across one of the containers holding one of the cadavers that have been exposed to 1-2-3 Trioxin. Depending on the severity of the situation given when you made this call, the eggs have hatched so to speak and the cadaver has escaped it's container. We urge you to stay calm and a contingency plan will be put into place to deal with the outbreak. Be warned to stay away from the cadavers that have been re-animated with Trioxin. They retain their intelligence even after death. Hold yourself up in the closest shelter you can find and wait. This will be handled." With that message ended and there would have been silence on the other end of the call. Whatever plan could they have meant by that?

As for Shion and Nezumi, inspecting the footprints would have allowed them to notice that they seemed to be sludge-like in texture and the grass underneath the footprints was dead. They seemed to continue on for quite a way however. Would either of them follow to see how far the trail went?

As Daniel started on his way towards the river, he would have heard what sounded like something shambling through the grass nearby. If he stopped and listened, he would have also heard a distorted chattering coming from that same direction.

Daniel would have gotten a nice view of the creature which had been wandering about on it's own before it seemingly caught a whiff of the nice juicy brain Daniel had sitting in his noggin.

images

Tar-Man had managed to wrestle Locus down to the ground and was in the process of smashing away at his helmet with a rock, until he turned just in time to be sent rolling off the mercenary and crashing into a nearby tree. Rising back to his feet, Locus glanced over at Cap and nodded.

Somehow this creature seemed incredbiliy different to the ones he had faced back in the facility. This one at least had the dexterity and smarts to use a weapon whereas the others were content to just using their claws or brute strength. But it also seemed to be an advanced state of decomposition given how it's flesh had that tar-like texture to it now. Speaking of which, Tarman sat himself back up and snapped his neck back into place as he glanced from Locus and then to Cap.

"More brains!"

Tarman then lunged towards Cap to try and grab her around the waist and smash her back into a tree. She seemed to be the one who'd put up more of a fight out of Tarman's two potential victims. So he'd just have to take her out first and then the one with the helmet would be dessert.

tarman.JPG

"Not on my watch." The energy shield would disappear and in its stead were a pair of wings.

CA3_zps9e5quzmt.png

Instead of flight however she'd use them as a slashing weapon in an attempt to decapitate the lounging creature.​

She hummed along to the music, just waiting until... "Cadaver exposed to 1-2-3 Trioxin. The eggs have hatched. Escaped cadaver. Contingency plan. Got it." She nodded, information absorbed. Then she blinked. "RETAIN THEIR INTELLIGENCE?!! WHAAAAAAT."

tumblr_nmzc55bRJ41qgaev6o1_500.gif

She shouted to the heavens themselves, very very pleased.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Useful
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits

images

"More brains!"

tarman.JPG

Nezumi and Shion examined the footprints, then followed them to see how far they went. Nezumi was alert; but Shion seemed to be lost in thought. His mind was racing as he noticed the dead grass and what appeared to be sludge near the prints. It only added to the feeling that something was supposed to stay in the room and not come out. He gave a small shudder at the thought of what they could be hiding in there. Especially if the U.S. Army was involved.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @River peeps

images

"More brains!"

tarman.JPG

Jean Kirstein
@C.T. @Ryu Keiko @Lizzy @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher
2015%2B-%2B1

Jean took the opportunity, while Tarman's back was turned to rush him from behind... Aiming for his neck as he sliced at him with bot of his knives, leaping into the air as he did so; he wasn't sure if severing this creature's head would do the trick... But, he had to try something! They couldn't afford to wait for too long; otherwise he'd turn into one of those things he saw earlier... And he'd prefer not to think what would happen then...​

"Not on my watch." The energy shield would disappear and in its stead were a pair of wings.

CA3_zps9e5quzmt.png

Instead of flight however she'd use them as a slashing weapon in an attempt to decapitate the lounging creature.​
Daniel walked, looking around, still wondering if this was real or not... But then, before long he heard a rustling besides him. He turned quickly to see some.... creature making it's way towards him, and speaking of brains... "Oh crap!" he shouted as he went for the hacksaw blades. Problem was, he couldn't per say hold those things in his bare hands... So he ended up cutting himself. Cursing at himself for his stupidity, he turned his attention back towards the creature at hand... "Guess it's back to hand to hand..." he mumbled as he began to rush towards the creature. No more fear.... Gotta fight, or die... He thought as he went to hit the creature with a kick to the head.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi

CA3_zps9e5quzmt.png

"Here we go again!" Ash cried, tearing another one of the woooden spikes from his stump and pelting toward the beast like a javelin. That screwhead Nathan really needed to get his act together and start fending for himself.

The S-Mart Employee was running low on wood-he would have to find some other way to defend sooner or later. He turned to the Captain. "Nice shot, Captain! Didn't I ever tell you I love a girl in uniform? Esspecially one as skillful as you" He winked. It was time for the Ash Williams charm to once again enter the field; he'd need it to have any chance with such as amazing woman. Besides, the nurse was far to busy with the children to spare a though for him, and she'd probaby moved on already with that curly haired schmo anyway. They always went for the curly haired schmos...

------
As the creatures swarmed the door group, Jonny made a run for it, heading towards the lake.
@Lissamel @Atomyk @door guys @lake guys

CA3_zps9e5quzmt.png

Jean Kirstein
@C.T. @Ryu Keiko @Lizzy @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher
2015%2B-%2B1

Jean took the opportunity, while Tarman's back was turned to rush him from behind... Aiming for his neck as he sliced at him with bot of his knives, leaping into the air as he did so; he wasn't sure if severing this creature's head would do the trick... But, he had to try something! They couldn't afford to wait for too long; otherwise he'd turn into one of those things he saw earlier... And he'd prefer not to think what would happen then...​

Well, it wasn't exactly a baseball bat. But it had about the same effect. Cap's wings and Jean's knives sliced deep into the rotting flesh of Tarman's neck and his gargled cries for brains sounded out as his head was sent flying into the air. Tarman's hands fumbled at the air as the body was unsure of what action to take now that it's head had been forcibly removed. The head bounced on the ground before rolling for quite a bit until it came to a halt when it collided with a tree.

"Braaaaaains.." The cry was incomprehensible by this point due to the clean decapitation from the two. But where this might have been the end for the average undead, Tarman was a unqiue zombie. Having been filled to the brim with Trioxin Gas, mutilation, headshots, fire, none of them really worked to keep the zombies down for good.

As Ash spontaneously arrived on the scene, the spikes tore through the zombie's chest causing bits and pieces of flesh to splatter along the ground. The body itself stumbled back and it seemed like it would have toppled over at any second. But after stumbling back, the body went still for a moment before it's right hand suddenly reached to rip out smoke of the spikes and hurl them back at the three while Locus was still slumped up against a tree trying to catch his breath. He noticed that the way the head had landed, it could still catch a good sight of the others. Was it perhaps controlling the body through that manner?

@Jeremi @york @The Man Without Fear
She hummed along to the music, just waiting until... "Cadaver exposed to 1-2-3 Trioxin. The eggs have hatched. Escaped cadaver. Contingency plan. Got it." She nodded, information absorbed. Then she blinked. "RETAIN THEIR INTELLIGENCE?!! WHAAAAAAT."

tumblr_nmzc55bRJ41qgaev6o1_500.gif

She shouted to the heavens themselves, very very pleased.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
Nezumi and Shion examined the footprints, then followed them to see how far they went. Nezumi was alert; but Shion seemed to be lost in thought. His mind was racing as he noticed the dead grass and what appeared to be sludge near the prints. It only added to the feeling that something was supposed to stay in the room and not come out. He gave a small shudder at the thought of what they could be hiding in there. Especially if the U.S. Army was involved.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @River peeps
Dr Grey's exclamation sounded out throughout the river area. Causing the Trioxin Zombies scattered around to take pause and wonder just what the hell that noise was and if it meant that there were more tasty brains around. Others just idly thought the noise was a zombie finding a particularly smart person with a brain or something.

As for Shion and Nezumi, the footsteps would have lead them further away from Doc Grey and the canister and deeper within the foliage. The footprints would have eventually lead them to a tree with more footprints scattered around them with the sludge-like ones standing in the middle with two other regular looking footprints aside them. The tree itself seemed to have something carved into it.

FIND BRAINS!
LIKE GIRL WE GOT
BRING THEM BACK HERE.
TO SHARE
BRAAAAAAAAINS

The duo and Grey would then began to hear the cries for brains coming from various points within the area. There was quite a bit more of the Zombies around other than the one Emily had found in the canister it seemed.

@C.T. @Lizzy
Daniel walked, looking around, still wondering if this was real or not... But then, before long he heard a rustling besides him. He turned quickly to see some.... creature making it's way towards him, and speaking of brains... "Oh crap!" he shouted as he went for the hacksaw blades. Problem was, he couldn't per say hold those things in his bare hands... So he ended up cutting himself. Cursing at himself for his stupidity, he turned his attention back towards the creature at hand... "Guess it's back to hand to hand..." he mumbled as he began to rush towards the creature. No more fear.... Gotta fight, or die... He thought as he went to hit the creature with a kick to the head.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
The zombie was admitely quite a bit surprised that the human was deciding to charge towards him after he ended up cutting himself. Was he going to surrender himself so he could munch on that tasty grey matter? As Daniel raised his foot and sent it to colide with the zombie's head, it's eyes widened in shock as it smashed into the side of the head and sent the zombie crashing to the ground. Digging it's nails into the ground, it pushed itself back up to it's feet and snapped it's neck back into place while turning towards Daniel.

"Not gonna make it this easy?! I just want your braaaaaains!" He screeched as he charged towards Daniel to try and tackle the man to the ground. Those brains would be his one way or another!

@Ryu Keiko

Well, it wasn't exactly a baseball bat. But it had about the same effect. Cap's wings and Jean's knives sliced deep into the rotting flesh of Tarman's neck and his gargled cries for brains sounded out as his head was sent flying into the air. Tarman's hands fumbled at the air as the body was unsure of what action to take now that it's head had been forcibly removed. The head bounced on the ground before rolling for quite a bit until it came to a halt when it collided with a tree.

"Braaaaaains.." The cry was incomprehensible by this point due to the clean decapitation from the two. But where this might have been the end for the average undead, Tarman was a unqiue zombie. Having been filled to the brim with Trioxin Gas, mutilation, headshots, fire, none of them really worked to keep the zombies down for good.

As Ash spontaneously arrived on the scene, the spikes tore through the zombie's chest causing bits and pieces of flesh to splatter along the ground. The body itself stumbled back and it seemed like it would have toppled over at any second. But after stumbling back, the body went still for a moment before it's right hand suddenly reached to rip out smoke of the spikes and hurl them back at the three while Locus was still slumped up against a tree trying to catch his breath. He noticed that the way the head had landed, it could still catch a good sight of the others. Was it perhaps controlling the body through that manner?

Dr Grey's exclamation sounded out throughout the river area. Causing the Trioxin Zombies scattered around to take pause and wonder just what the hell that noise was and if it meant that there were more tasty brains around. Others just idly thought the noise was a zombie finding a particularly smart person with a brain or something.

As for Shion and Nezumi, the footsteps would have lead them further away from Doc Grey and the canister and deeper within the foliage. The footprints would have eventually lead them to a tree with more footprints scattered around them with the sludge-like ones standing in the middle with two other regular looking footprints aside them. The tree itself seemed to have something carved into it.

FIND BRAINS!
LIKE GIRL WE GOT
BRING THEM BACK HERE.
TO SHARE
BRAAAAAAAAINS

The duo and Grey would then began to hear the cries for brains coming from various points within the area. There was quite a bit more of the Zombies around other than the one Emily had found in the canister it seemed.

@C.T. @Lizzy

The zombie was admitely quite a bit surprised that the human was deciding to charge towards him after he ended up cutting himself. Was he going to surrender himself so he could munch on that tasty grey matter? As Daniel raised his foot and sent it to colide with the zombie's head, it's eyes widened in shock as it smashed into the side of the head and sent the zombie crashing to the ground. Digging it's nails into the ground, it pushed itself back up to it's feet and snapped it's neck back into place while turning towards Daniel.

"Not gonna make it this easy?! I just want your braaaaaains!" He screeched as he charged towards Daniel to try and tackle the man to the ground. Those brains would be his one way or another!

@Ryu Keiko
Jean Kirstein
@Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Man Without Fear
Jean looked towards the creature's decapitated body, cockign his head as he noticed that it was still in action, barely dodging the spikes headed his way, gritting his teeth a little as he felt pain shoot from his ankle once more... Then, he noticed the head laying on the ground, it was... Alive?! Not just that, but, it looked like it might be directing the body...
1028794_1375339376225_500_281.jpg

With that in mind, Jean rushed forwards, charging the lone head on the ground as he thrust both of his knives down towards it attempting to finish off it's head for good... Normally, Jean would have run away or something, but, it seemed that the notion that he would be dead soon if he didn't reach the cure in time spurred him on; he didn't want to die a cowards death... And in order to avoid that, he'd need to keep fighting; he had to wonder if this was the same notion that spurred Eren on countless times...​

Reactions: Takumi

FIND BRAINS!
LIKE GIRL WE GOT
BRING THEM BACK HERE.
TO SHARE
BRAAAAAAAAINS

@C.T. @Lizzy

@Ryu Keiko

"This isn't good." Shion said as his eyes widened. They found a girl? What girl did they find?...

What happened to Junko? Was she the girl? Shion backed away from the tree, his arm brushing Nezumi's as his grip on the nail gun tightened. Nezumi was quick to take on a fighting stance.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. #river peeps

@Ryu Keiko
Daniel smirked when he watched the zombie crash to the ground, but celebrated a bit too early when he saw him snap his neck back into place. "Crap...." He said as he cracked his knuckles. "Fine then, I guess I won't make it easy... I'm not running anymore~" he said as he watched the zombie charge towards him. He prepared himself for a tackle. He didn't want to be caught off guard and end up bitten! Come on Daniel, knock his ass down! He screamed in his head as he dug his feet into the ground, planting himself, and lowered his shoulder to counter his tackle.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

The fire would slam the flying beast in the face, loosening its grip on Rhonda. She would slide down further and further, the creature screeching as it realized its prey was going to fall. It was then that Rhonda slid away completely, falling into the trees below. The foliage here was dense, so the fall was lessened by a numerous amount of branches. Near the base of a particularly large tree, Rhonda would be caught on a branch, ending her fall.

She would hear a sudden sound of buzzing from all around her. A creature would land on the same branch as her.

CCSvgEp.jpg

Below, Alan, Sherlock, and Leo would see Rhonda having landed on the branch. From the beehives in the tree would come dozens off the bug-like creatures. Some decided to fly down below and get a bit too close to those of you on the ground.

@Jeremi @Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened

The fire would slam the flying beast in the face, loosening its grip on Rhonda. She would slide down further and further, the creature screeching as it realized its prey was going to fall. It was then that Rhonda slid away completely, falling into the trees below. The foliage here was dense, so the fall was lessened by a numerous amount of branches. Near the base of a particularly large tree, Rhonda would be caught on a branch, ending her fall.

She would hear a sudden sound of buzzing from all around her. A creature would land on the same branch as her.

CCSvgEp.jpg

Below, Alan, Sherlock, and Leo would see Rhonda having landed on the branch. From the beehives in the tree would come dozens off the bug-like creatures. Some decided to fly down below and get a bit too close to those of you on the ground.

@Jeremi @Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened
tumblr_nuo2yk8dib1ru83j3o1_400.gif

Leo looked up at the Mutant Bees in absolute horror. However, as his family often looked to him as a leader, he decided to lead.
'Okay, no sudden movements everyone, that'll only agitate them. Only attack them if they attack us, we don't want any trouble.;'
However, he still decided to glance around to see if he could find a very large stick, or some other form of primitive weapon to protect himself with.
@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.