• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
'That 'thing' could've once been human. At least show him some respect.' The Doctor stood up and walked over to Nezumi and Shion. 'We could've reasoned with it. Or maybe cured him some how. And if we try to do that, we'll need one alive. Meaning that we'll have to find another one.'

@Lizzy @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

images

"Reason with him? Good luck with the next one then pal. So far they attack as soon as they spot you, following their instincts to kill. The chance of you finding one to reason with could be slim and there's no telling just how big this place is and how many there are. Sure they may have once been human, but they obviously aren't anymore." Nezumi said bluntly.

"Either way, he's officially dead so we can move on and get out of the kitchen." Shion spoke up. He was ready to leave the room, not wanting to stay any longer than necessary. Though, he did wonder why that zombie exploded. But he wasn't eager to go near the remains anytime soon. He also wondered if Will was still unconscious on that table, he had been too worried for Nezumi to really take any notice.

@Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

Reactions: Atomyk
Once the monster exploded the Master raised his head and walked over to see the commotion. Once the Doctor mentioned 'human' though the Master responded "Human? Human tastes good. Why? Is there any human?", and only then noticing the exploded zombie and started drooling.

@Mighty Roman @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

"Fuck you," Nathan said, teeth gritted. He bucked backward against Sherlock's grip, but found that the man was much stronger than him. "Like I care if he ends up fucking you all over. Let me go-- it's you guys who have the fucking guns!"

Jean's question was eventually relayed to Alvin, who said, "There's no set time. A bit on the neck will turn you in a short amount of time, I believe, while a bite on the ankle would likely take much longer. Maybe a few hours? I'm really not sure... Look, if you guys found that clearance, you can get into the central transport and head to the labs--"

"It doesn't work," Nathan said. "Just gives an error message."

A sigh could be heard on Alvin's end. "I really wish I knew more... okay, then you'll need level 3 clearance then. With that, you can access The Planet. Pass through there, and you'll be on your way to the labs. Have you been through the cafeteria yet?"

@Saint Guillotine @C.T. @york @Ryu Keiko @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster

---

Junko had followed along silently, but as The Doctor tried to converse with the creature, Junko decided to take a large step back from the scene. "I don't think he cares what you have to say," she said.

The scalpel that Nezumi had thrown had embedded itself into the man's head. It hadn't seemed to have affected him at first, but soon the creature was wobbling on its feet. It moved back and forth rhythmically, moving further with every sway of its body. It wasn't long before the fat man toppled forward, landing face first on the ground before the group.

It was then he exploded, sending a green goop across the kitchen. Everything, including those in the kitchen, was now soaked in the fluid.

LZuoBvi.png

"No."

@Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies
Neither teen expected that outcome and both were silent for a moment.

"....Nezumi, are you alright?" Shion asked his companion who just gave a wordless nod.

"Good." Shion was heavily disgusted as he began to try and get the gunk off of himself.

"You guys okay?" He then asked the others as he continued to at least get some of the goop off. He wanted to shower badly now. Very badly, and Nezumi wanted to as well.

@Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
Jean Kirstein
@Saint Guillotine @C.T. @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster
220473.jpg

Jean nodded a little, grunting as he tested out his injured foot, holding up the key he had found "That Cafeteria was locked... But, I'm pretty sure we've got the key right here." he said rather confidently, between gritted teeth, it looked like he was ready to move on a moments notice. However, he definitely wasn't going to wait very long; he wasn't sure how many bullets he had left, nor how much time was passing, but, he definitely knew they ahd no time to waste; they had to find that cure...​
"...None of you have anything sharp pointy and big I take it? This is a matter of life and death you know! Like if we don't amputate the foot soon, it might just end up being the whole leg later! Not that I'd be against constructing a robotic limb, almost everyone usually turns me down on those, not sure why. But yes, back to sharp things! If we journey to find these antidotes and find they are already gone, then the journey will have been wasted. However, if I cut off the source, it will be a sure thing compared to the maybe finding antidotes...right?"

@Atomyk @Saint Guillotine @york @Ryu Keiko @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster
Daniel jumped when Jean screamed out. He had just gotten bit! What could it mean? Will he be okay? Daniel didn't know the answers.... he was worried. What happens if one gets bitten..... I mean.... it has to be like the zombie movies he has seen right? They turn.... Which means the only way to stop him if we can't cure it is to..... Daniel shakes his head, removing the thought from his mind. "So the Cafeteria is where we need to go?" He asked, hoping this time he spook loud enough for everyone to hear?

[BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@Saint Guillotine[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@C.T.[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@york[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@The Man Without Fear[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@ResistingTheEnlightened[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@Jeremi[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@TheSpringwoodSlasher[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@CookieMonster[/CENTER][/BCOLOR]

It would seem only the creature's bottom half existed now.

t0EEqdJ.png

"No... No way! I just got here and already I'm covered in an awful mess!" cried Junko, holding out her arms as if afraid to touch the fluid coating her body. "How am I supposed to get a book deal looking like this?" Swallowing roughly, the girl took a few shaky steps to lean a hand against the wall. "That guy looked beyond human. We're lucky this stuff doesn't hurt us!" With a huff, the girl turned to Yuriko as she entered the kitchen.

"If you can clean us up... please do! I'll be eternally grateful and all that stuff!"

It was then that the cafeteria doors opened...

---

"No, huh?" Nathan said in response to Emily. "Nope! Gonna do the dumbshit thing and try and cure this asshole, huh? Good for us, huh?" He said it a bit manically, but that was perhaps due to Sherlock still twisting his arm. It seemed the group was settled on trying to save Jean, at least for now.

When the cafeteria doors were opened, the group would find a few of the others who had separated from them. The cafeteria itself was covered in half-eaten food and gore, while the kitchen smelled foul and was coated in a green slime. The green slime also covered Nezumi, Shino, The Doctor, and one unfamiliar girl.

"Wait!" she cried, holding out her hands. "I can't meet new people looking like this! I can't!"

@Saint Guillotine @C.T. @york @Ryu Keiko @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

t0EEqdJ.png

"No... No way! I just got here and already I'm covered in an awful mess!" cried Junko, holding out her arms as if afraid to touch the fluid coating her body. "How am I supposed to get a book deal looking like this?" Swallowing roughly, the girl took a few shaky steps to lean a hand against the wall. "That guy looked beyond human. We're lucky this stuff doesn't hurt us!" With a huff, the girl turned to Yuriko as she entered the kitchen.

"If you can clean us up... please do! I'll be eternally grateful and all that stuff!"

---

"No, huh?" Nathan said in response to Emily. "Nope! Gonna do the dumbshit thing and try and cure this asshole, huh? Good for us, huh?" He said it a bit manically, but that was perhaps due to Sherlock still twisting his arm. It seemed the group was settled on trying to save Jean, at least for now.

When the cafeteria doors were opened, the group would find a few of the others who had separated from them. The cafeteria itself was covered in half-eaten food and gore, while the kitchen smelled foul and was coated in a green slime. The green slime also covered Nezumi, Shino, The Doctor, and one unfamiliar girl.

"Wait!" she cried, holding out her hands. "I can't meet new people looking like this! I can't!"

@Saint Guillotine @C.T. @york @Ryu Keiko @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

Yuriko began brushing Junko's shirt off. "It will be fine, don't worry! You'll look as good as new soon!" She smiled. "If you need help cleaning, just ask me." She brushed some off of her shoulder, and took some from her hair. "There's some spots here and there, but it's mostly clean."

t0EEqdJ.png

---

"I kind of wonder what this stuff is...and at the same time I really want a shower." Shion replied to Junko's earlier statement as he tried to brush more of the goop off.

Nezumi heard the doors to the cafeteria and huffed as he too began to brush more of the goop off of himself. He turned to face the direction of the door.

@Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @others

t0EEqdJ.png

---

Jean Kirstein
@Saint Guillotine @C.T. @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies
Jean stepped inside the Cafeteria, intending on saying something, but, the wretched smell of the bile caused him to keel over temporarily.
tumblr_inline_nogqywssmA1s2uaeq_500.gif

He covered his nose quickly, looking a little green "Ugh... What the hell is... That?" he muttered between clenched teeth, trying to keep balance on his injured foot throughout the whole thing.​

t0EEqdJ.png

---

Daniel blinked as he looked around, the Cafeteria was a horrid mess.... "God..." he mumbled as he plugged his nose, trying to block out the stench that overcame him. "Maybe coming in here was a bad idea... We may die from the stench before anything else!" He said, his voice sounding nasally with it plugged between his fingertips. He looked at the new group of people, wondering what the weird green stuff that covered them was...

@Saint Guillotine @C.T. @york @Atomyk @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

t0EEqdJ.png

---

Sherlock smiled, letting Nathan go as he shoved him forward. "And don't continue to pester me with your pointless antics." As he stepped back, he adjusted his coat as he looked at Jean. While the bite wasn't so important, it would be their secondary objective as he sighed, eyeing it carefully.

tumblr_n32hwpl6kv1rzik3go1_500.gif

Somewhat forlornly had he looked away for a moment in though. "We have to get you to the laboratory. Quickly, as well, unless we stick around and watch you become one of them." He says, before speaking once more as he leads the way to the cafeteria. "Come along."

Alan on the other hand, had little trust with Jean now. Upon reading the note and seeing the bite, he wasn't too trustworthy of him, and with a large knowledge of the horror and thriller genres, he knew where this was going. Get to the lab on time, or watch him become one of the dead. He kept a distance from him until he raised the revolver and the beam of light inside the cafeteria.

alan-wake-aiming_wide.jpg

"Hello!? Anybody in here!?" He said, a hint of frustration an concentration seen on his face.​

Junko bristled when Yuriko mentioned there were a few spots remaining, but tried to mask it by placing a big smile on her face. "Great! Okay! Hello, everybody!" She seemed excited to see all these new people, but the look on their collective faces made her draw back from them. "You guys look awful."

"We look awful?" asked Nathan, holding out his hands in a confused gesture. He was about to say something scathing when Junko held out a hand.

"Sorry! We all look awful, I know. I just mean, eh..." The girl rubbed at the back of her neck as she thought this over. "We all want to get out, right? No need for a big introduction, I'm pretty sure I get the gist on what you guys are going through. Nothing new here! As all other ways seem to be blocked off to us, I guess it's time to head into the storage room!"

With that matter settled, the group was led through the kitchen and down a short hallway.

The lights in the storage room were dimmer than the kitchen, painting the the area in a dull red haze. The boxes here were left largely untouched, aside from a few that carried cans of spray paint and others that carried food products. Searching the other boxes would reveal various items meant for the living quarters, as well as non-perishable foods. It would seem that medical supplies, weapons, or lab equipment was not stored here. Red paint could be found on the walls, displaying various Xs and the continued phrase of Better Safe Than Sorry.

At one end of the storage room sat a large and relatively featureless metal door. This was apparently the freezer, judging by the sign next to the door relaying the safe operation of the freezer door. Placing her hand on the metal surface, Junko licked her lips.

DZOr9Zn.png

"Oh, yeah... time to get some non-rotten food up in here! I'm starving, you know?"

"We're not here so you can stuff your fat face," Nathan said from behind her. The boy seemed trying to contain himself as he ran a shaky hand through his hair. "Why the fuck are we in here, anyway? What the hell are we looking for again?"

"I know what you're looking for," said a muffled voice in response. Junko jumped away from the door as if it had scalded her. The voice was seemingly coming from inside. "You're here to take advantage of us... make use of our work and our lives. You scattered the virus, turning us all into wrong wrong wrong!" A strange laughter erupted from behind the freezer door. "I did it. I saved us all. I took-- I took all the security! I know you're all after it, hoping to steal and use everything we've done here. No, no... that's not why it's here. It's not here for you."

"Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about," said, Junko, crossing her arms. "We just want to leave."

"Well, you won't. Youuuu woooon't. Some of us were free of the infection, but I had to stop your plans. I made sure it got behind the quarantine. There was probably a leak... There had to be a leak! I had to get rid of them all to be safe. Better safe than sorry! I had to take it all and lock myself away. Better safe than sorry!" Another fit of laughter. Junko sighed and looked back at the rest of you.

"So, what do we..."

The laughter stopped. The man behind the door sounded like he was gagging. He was choking violently, banging against the metal door. Soon, strangely enough, his bangs were getting louder. Dents started appearing in the door, starting to knock it free. Natahn swore and punched back against the group to get away. Soon enough, the freezer door was punched out of the way, revealing the man.

Qg4PwHP.png

He'd turned into quite the monstrosity.

Junko bristled when Yuriko mentioned there were a few spots remaining, but tried to mask it by placing a big smile on her face. "Great! Okay! Hello, everybody!" She seemed excited to see all these new people, but the look on their collective faces made her draw back from them. "You guys look awful."

"We look awful?" asked Nathan, holding out his hands in a confused gesture. He was about to say something scathing when Junko held out a hand.

"Sorry! We all look awful, I know. I just mean, eh..." The girl rubbed at the back of her neck as she thought this over. "We all want to get out, right? No need for a big introduction, I'm pretty sure I get the gist on what you guys are going through. Nothing new here! As all other ways seem to be blocked off to us, I guess it's time to head into the storage room!"

With that matter settled, the group was led through the kitchen and down a short hallway.

The lights in the storage room were dimmer than the kitchen, painting the the area in a dull red haze. The boxes here were left largely untouched, aside from a few that carried cans of spray paint and others that carried food products. Searching the other boxes would reveal various items meant for the living quarters, as well as non-perishable foods. It would seem that medical supplies, weapons, or lab equipment was not stored here. Red paint could be found on the walls, displaying various Xs and the continued phrase of Better Safe Than Sorry.

At one end of the storage room sat a large and relatively featureless metal door. This was apparently the freezer, judging by the sign next to the door relaying the safe operation of the freezer door. Placing her hand on the metal surface, Junko licked her lips.

DZOr9Zn.png

"Oh, yeah... time to get some non-rotten food up in here! I'm starving, you know?"

"We're not here so you can stuff your fat face," Nathan said from behind her. The boy seemed trying to contain himself as he ran a shaky hand through his hair. "Why the fuck are we in here, anyway? What the hell are we looking for again?"

"I know what you're looking for," said a muffled voice in response. Junko jumped away from the door as if it had scalded her. The voice was seemingly coming from inside. "You're here to take advantage of us... make use of our work and our lives. You scattered the virus, turning us all into wrong wrong wrong!" A strange laughter erupted from behind the freezer door. "I did it. I saved us all. I took-- I took all the security! I know you're all after it, hoping to steal and use everything we've done here. No, no... that's not why it's here. It's not here for you."

"Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about," said, Junko, crossing her arms. "We just want to leave."

"Well, you won't. Youuuu woooon't. Some of us were free of the infection, but I had to stop your plans. I made sure it got behind the quarantine. There was probably a leak... There had to be a leak! I had to get rid of them all to be safe. Better safe than sorry! I had to take it all and lock myself away. Better safe than sorry!" Another fit of laughter. Junko sighed and looked back at the rest of you.

"So, what do we..."

The laughter stopped. The man behind the door sounded like he was gagging. He was choking violently, banging against the metal door. Soon, strangely enough, his bangs were getting louder. Dents started appearing in the door, starting to knock it free. Natahn swore and punched back against the group to get away. Soon enough, the freezer door was punched out of the way, revealing the man.

Qg4PwHP.png

Jean Kirstein
USER=17155]@Saint Guillotine[/USER] @C.T. @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

Hearing that strange Pink-Haired girl talk, Jean could almost swear she sounded nearly like Sasha; that eccentric girl, always after food, and prone to pop up and snatch something from him when he'd least expected it... Though, his thoughts were interrupted by the strange red paint on the boxes, not to mention the muffled voice that sounded off behind that freezer door nearby.
220473.jpg

Jean looked unamused as he listened to the clearly insane babbling of the occupant, but, that look quickly became one of horror as the babbling became some twisted sound, unlike anything even an abnormal titan had uttered... And just then, the monstrosity that burst out made him reel back, despite the sharp pain shooting off from his injured ankle.
108bde4c.jpg

He raised his pistol as he quickly backed up, starting to fire at the creature's head "J-Just die you freak!!!" he shouted, not even thinking as he spoke for the moment...​

DZOr9Zn.png

"So, what do we..."

Qg4PwHP.png

Daniel looked at the freezer door as he walked down the hallway, behind the group. "What could... Possibly be safe about being here?"he mumbled, looking at the strange X markings and phrases on the wall. He had an eerie feeling about being here, but it's not like he could abandon the group... He was sure he would die in an instant! Junko spoke of food, as they approached these large metal doors. He felt his stomach grumble and growl at the thought of something to eat... Like Pizza. He thought, licking his lips. That thought didn't last long though the minute the voice from behind the freezer doors was heard. he listened, thinking maybe this was all a hoax.... Until the banging commenced and the doors were knocked down. Daniel stared at the.... The thing that appaeared before them, eyes wide. "Son of a..."He mumbled as he looked around, hoping this time he would actually be able to find something to help fight with. Otherwise, it was back to using his hands....

[BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@Saint Guillotine[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@C.T.[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@york[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@[/CENTER][/BCOLOR]Atomyk[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@The Man Without Fear[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@ResistingTheEnlightened[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@Jeremi[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@TheSpringwoodSlasher[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@CookieMonster[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@Mighty Roman[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@Gen. Gwazi Senpai[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@The Silver Paladin[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@Lizzy[/CENTER][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][CENTER]@Gummi Bunnies[/CENTER][/BCOLOR]

Qg4PwHP.png

"..."

sSY07GS.png

"Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming!" She chirped, nearly squeeing out of her armor in delight. "Do you see what I'm seeing! Right before our very eyes! I was simply going to save the amputated foot of the poor guy when I went through with it and use that to study...but with that?? Oh if I could just get a piece of flesh, maybe some bloodwork and bone marrow? The sky's the limit!" She tilted her head down in thought.

"The hard part is getting those samples." She spoke, mostly to herself, letting the dull din of battle play out-- "Eureka! That's it! With those giant muscled arms, there's no way he could reach that." She smiled, letting the others fight and brawl it out. As long as there were others with her, she would not be afraid. Which was why she circled around behind the monstrosity as the others drew it's attention, knelt down and sneakily crept up behind it...and then hopped onto it's back when close enough. Scalpel at the ready!

I've got you now.

@Atomyk @Saint Guillotine @york @Ryu Keiko @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster

DZOr9Zn.png

"So, what do we..."

Qg4PwHP.png

DZOr9Zn.png

"So, what do we..."

Qg4PwHP.png

The Doctor slowly stepped back, his hands held out protectively.
'Hold your fire. Don't shoot! We can reason with him. He must've already been infected.'
He slowly stepped back towards the rest of the group.
'Someone should check the Vault he was hiding in, see if there's anything important in there. I'll deal with the big guy himself.'
He put his hands up in a position of almost surrender.
Hello. Hello? Are you still in there? Can you still understand us? We don't mean you, or anyone else any harm. We just want to evacuate the facility, and then cure you and the others. We're not here to hurt you....'
Paul-McGann-Doctor.png

@Saint Guillotine @C.T. @york @Ryu Keiko @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
The creature didn't seem to recognize what The Doctor was saying. It barely even paid him any attention. "Are you fucking serious? Are you retarded?!" snapped Nathan, glaring at The Doctor. "Look at it! You wouldn't be able to reason with it even if it wasn't some infected freak!"

None of this seemed to concern the creature as it roared, human speech seemingly being beyond its capacity now. Jean's shots hit the creature generally in its head region, but they seemed to be mostly ineffective against the hulk. Daniel would find a crowbar used for opening the storage boxes on the ground, though who could say if it would be any use against the monster. Perhaps something could be found if enough boxes were opened?

The creature seemed most intent on Junko for the moment, for whatever reason. It took a few steps toward her, moving slowly at first. The girl stared the creature down, hands on her hips. "Okay, really?" she said. "You're not even the ugliest thing to come at me." As if spurned by her words, the creature started running. its fists slamming into the ground to propel it forward. "I take it back! I take it back! You're the ugliest!" As Junko began to run in the opposite direction, heading back toward the kitchen, the creature was spurned into stopping when Emily jumped upon its back.

Roaring, the creature turned its body around as if to grab at her, but didn't seem to understand its arms were too big to get her.

The creature didn't seem to recognize what The Doctor was saying. It barely even paid him any attention. "Are you fucking serious? Are you retarded?!" snapped Nathan, glaring at The Doctor. "Look at it! You wouldn't be able to reason with it even if it wasn't some infected freak!"

None of this seemed to concern the creature as it roared, human speech seemingly being beyond its capacity now. Jean's shots hit the creature generally in its head region, but they seemed to be mostly ineffective against the hulk. Daniel would find a crowbar used for opening the storage boxes on the ground, though who could say if it would be any use against the monster. Perhaps something could be found if enough boxes were opened?

The creature seemed most intent on Junko for the moment, for whatever reason. It took a few steps toward her, moving slowly at first. The girl stared the creature down, hands on her hips. "Okay, really?" she said. "You're not even the ugliest thing to come at me." As if spurned by her words, the creature started running. its fists slamming into the ground to propel it forward. "I take it back! I take it back! You're the ugliest!" As Junko began to run in the opposite direction, heading back toward the kitchen, the creature was spurned into stopping when Emily jumped upon its back.

Roaring, the creature turned its body around as if to grab at her, but didn't seem to understand its arms were too big to get her.

Jean Kirstein
@Saint Guillotine @C.T. @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies
6c7c3421.jpg

Jean blinked, realizing his bullets had little to no effect on the beast; it looks like he'd have to treat this thing like a Titan... Which means he needed to arm himself with some sort of cutton tool! That girl that had jumped on it's back seemed to have the right idea, but, he quickly realized they'd need some better gear to take care of the beast... So, looking at the boxes real quick, and shuddering a little, he decided to start breaking open the ones closest to him, after getting a good distance away from that creature of course...​

Nezumi was at a loss for words as he watched the chaos. Shion began to look through a couple boxes near the back of the group to try and find something useful to take down that thing while Emily had it distracted for the most part. He did keep an eye on it though, aware of the danger. Forget being bitten, if that thing smacked someone like Shion himself around it'd hurt a lot and possibly do some serious damage if enough strength was used. That would suck greatly for anyone, really.

@Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @others

"Oh goody." She commented, still holding on sturdy as the beast just spun around. Admittedly, for a few moments, she had been concerned that she had guessed wrong and that the abomination would still be able to reach her. Whether through a display of freakish flexibility or just plainly twisting the human body in ways it was never meant to. After all, what would that matter to someone already dead? Thankfully, that was not the case!

"Don't worry, I'm a doctor!" She comforted, one hand trying to move the scalpel back and forth for as clean a cut as she could manage, given the circumstances. If push came to shove, she only had to cut enough for her to jam a fist through the incision and feel her way for the organs within, like a demented game of Operation!

@Atomyk @Saint Guillotine @york @Ryu Keiko @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

Daniel backed away slowly... Scared before he heard a clanking sound. He turned around quickly to see a crowbar lying on the ground. Probably not going to work on this guy... Not if bullets didn't hurt him.... But... He thought as he picked it up, looking at the boxes everyone was ripping open and smiled a bit. "Maybe we can find some use for this thing!" he said as he immediately went on prying open boxes that weren't able to be ripped open by hand.

@Saint Guillotine @C.T. @york @Atomyk @The Man Without Fear @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CookieMonster @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.