• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_me0f4kbV511r42mupo1_500.jpg

"Will, Huang, is there any specific room you'd like to check out?" Shion asked the two. He ignored the two idiots trying to start a fight but was glad that at least someone got them to stop. Though, in all of the limited knowledge he knew about zombies didn't noise attract them? If so then that's not good.

Nezumi on the other hand just sighed, he did look down at his hand when he felt Shion's own hold it.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @others
tumblr_inline_n9vhfyajRW1sh4uti.jpg

"To be honest, Shion... I don't know where to go. It appears that every corner has some unsettling factor to it..." Will sighed, unsure on what to do at the moment.

@Lizzy @Kaykay @Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @others​

Rhonda would answer his first question. "If in doubt go for the head. Otherwise you pump them so full of lead they go up two dress seizes or beat the shit out of them until they start moving." Rhonda tried to give him a friendly smile. "And if we don't have anything to come by, you just ran. I don't know if you noticed but they aren't exactly athletes."

As Rhonda was talking Cap was lulling over what Sherlock had said.

"You are not wrong, but I'm an idealist and I like to think the best of people. So here's another idea..."

CA6_zpsddknmvy8.png

"I'm heading alone to the Comms Center. Alone. We don't need to risk any other life if this is really a trap."

Rhonda wasn't too keen on that idea. "Uh you sure this is a good idea sugar? I know that you are a super woman and all but..."

"I'll be fine. Regroup, gather supplies and follow me when you're done." She'd hand out her hand to Sherlock. "I'll be needing the radio."

@Lizzy @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel @Mighty Roman
Definitely not what Sherlock meant for the others to understand. "No, No!.." Sherlock rubbed his temples then sighed. "Alvin. Have you figure out a way to defend yourself, be it if he shows his true colors?" As Sherlock sighed, he shook his head, licking his lips. "Alan, stay here with the others.. They'll need you more than me." His eyes drifted to Captain America's, shaking his head. "Somebody needs the smarts of this scavenger party." But in all actuality, it was just an excuse for him going.

Alan looked at Sherlock, nodding his head, agreeing. "Right. Well, your brain is obviously better than mine... Either way, if the guy is a bit harsh, it's easy for Sherlock to bring him down, I think..." He sighed through a closed mouth, breathing out trough his nose. "I got this place Sherlock. You go find Alvin." He insisted.

Sherlock looked at Captain America, then smiled. "Let us go then."
tumblr_n0fyktaZrl1tqvdb2o4_500.gif

In the room for respiratory services, Emily would find a supply of oxygen tanks for whatever reason. There was nothing else to note about this room in particular.

@C.T.

---

"Fuck this," Nathan had muttered under his breath. He tried slipping away in the commotion, not wanting to be around these people any longer, but Alan managed to stop him in time. Nathan looked at the older man's outstretched hand like it was poison, but he eventually begrudgingly shook hands with him. "Nathan Prescott," he said, probably with far too much ire.

The radio, whether it was in Sherlock or Captain America's possession, would start to life. "Er-- sorry, little worried with hearing silence on your guy's end. If you have any questions or need me to clarify something, don't be afraid to ask. I'll try my best to help you."

If the group ever made it to the room for dental services, they would find a man sitting on a dentist's chair. He was not moving, possibly dead. Something seemed off with him, however.

For those who wished to head back to the Medical Center, it was not a difficult task, with it just being right where you exited from. A number of scalpels and syringes were still available at first glance.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Lizzy @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

---

As Alan turned back to converse with Sherlock, Nathan made his move and exited the hallway. With the bar code device stolen off another of the corpses, it wasn't long before he was all the way back at the entrance, where Jean was still at the computer. Leaning his back against the closed door, Nathan breathed deeply.

Checking the times, Jean would find that arrivals to the facility were pretty infrequent and departures were even less so. There hadn't been a recorded arrival in the last week, if the date on the computer was the real date.

But, when Nathan noticed Jean typing away, Nathan almost jumped. "What-- What the hell are you still... " Moving around the desk, the boy paused as he noticed another body on the ground-- except, this one was waking up. "Woah!" he exclaimed, jumping back from it. "Dude, stay back!"

@york @Ryu Keiko

Definitely not what Sherlock meant for the others to understand. "No, No!.." Sherlock rubbed his temples then sighed. "Alvin. Have you figure out a way to defend yourself, be it if he shows his true colors?" As Sherlock sighed, he shook his head, licking his lips. "Alan, stay here with the others.. They'll need you more than me." His eyes drifted to Captain America's, shaking his head. "Somebody needs the smarts of this scavenger party." But in all actuality, it was just an excuse for him going.

Alan looked at Sherlock, nodding his head, agreeing. "Right. Well, your brain is obviously better than mine... Either way, if the guy is a bit harsh, it's easy for Sherlock to bring him down, I think..." He sighed through a closed mouth, breathing out trough his nose. "I got this place Sherlock. You go find Alvin." He insisted.

Sherlock looked at Captain America, then smiled. "Let us go then."
tumblr_n0fyktaZrl1tqvdb2o4_500.gif

Was he serious?

CA25_zpsoj5jahv1.png

"I...think I have the necessary skills to take him down if the need rises."

And than the radio.

In the room for respiratory services, Emily would find a supply of oxygen tanks for whatever reason. There was nothing else to note about this room in particular.

@C.T.

---

"Fuck this," Nathan had muttered under his breath. He tried slipping away in the commotion, not wanting to be around these people any longer, but Alan managed to stop him in time. Nathan looked at the older man's outstretched hand like it was poison, but he eventually begrudgingly shook hands with him. "Nathan Prescott," he said, probably with far too much ire.

The radio, whether it was in Sherlock or Captain America's possession, would start to life. "Er-- sorry, little worried with hearing silence on your guy's end. If you have any questions or need me to clarify something, don't be afraid to ask. I'll try my best to help you."

If the group ever made it to the room for dental services, they would find a man sitting on a dentist's chair. He was not moving, possibly dead. Something seemed off with him, however.

For those who wished to head back to the Medical Center, it was not a difficult task, with it just being right where you exited from. A number of scalpels and syringes were still available at first glance.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Lizzy @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

---

As Alan turned back to converse with Sherlock, Nathan made his move and exited the hallway. With the bar code device stolen off another of the corpses, it wasn't long before he was all the way back at the entrance, where Jean was still at the computer. Leaning his back against the closed door, Nathan breathed deeply.

Checking the times, Jean would find that arrivals to the facility were pretty infrequent and departures were even less so. There hadn't been a recorded arrival in the last week, if the date on the computer was the real date.

But, when Nathan noticed Jean typing away, Nathan almost jumped. "What-- What the hell are you still... " Moving around the desk, the boy paused as he noticed another body on the ground-- except, this one was waking up. "Woah!" he exclaimed, jumping back from it. "Dude, stay back!"

@york @Ryu Keiko

"Just a quick route to your location is good enough, Alvin." She replied before turning to Rhonda. "I want you to stay with the group." She then addressed everyone else in the area. "If anyone else wants to come with us now is the time to decide. We're leaving in two minutes."

"Best save that "last resort of yours for a last resort, kid. Here, take a plank. It's better than nothing. It's simple to use really, hold onto one end and hit people with the other. Well, if you place baseball you're an expert already!" Ash couldn't help overhearing the conversation
"Everyone is welcome to corn along with us, isn't that right, baby?"
@Lissamel
Travis took one small look at the plant that Ash gave him. Fairly long, easy to handle, and not too heavy-- just right as a weapon for him to use. It's not a bat, per say, but it'll do, and can get the job done just as well. For the first time since he woke up, he gave a small smile, knowing that he can fend for himself instead of being an anchor for a group. He grabbed the plank of wood from Ash, giving a small nod. "Gee, thanks! Oh, uh.." He turned around for a moment, looking at the others at the off-chance they'd be listening. "The name's Travis. Nice to meet you all, and.. For anyone headed to the Medical Centre, I'll try to be of great use as a teammate." He introduced himself as formal-casually as possible, already keeping his weapon clutched in the palms of his hands. He was hoping that, for the most part, he'll end up being a decent asset for what seems at the moment to be a simple mission.

But more on the matter at hand. It was the Master's little...Idea that piqued her interest more then any other, and she was clear on letting that show.

"I definately will be coming to the Medical Centre, if you don't mind a lady tagging along. I certainly know my way around a few tonics and toxins..."

Her eyes moved back to Ash, and then down to Travis. "I could take this adorable little boy along too...If he gets hurt he would need the most immediate medical attention." Catherine did have a soft spot for children. Maybe it was because they had less blood to drain. Or perhaps it was because, for the most part, all the children she knew were innocent--One hotel caretaker's grandson notwithstanding. "Of course my darling is welcome to join me as well...If he wants to...~" She added on, eyes moving from Travis to Ash.

Catherine may like brave, strong, heroic men; but if he thought that meant she was going to be a passive damsel and follow his every footstep, he had some unreasonable expectations for her to follow. And if she had to break up with him--Well. There was always Alan, he was dashing.
Travis seemed to immediately turn towards Catherine the moment her eyes darted away from him, and turned a bit cautious, if anything. His mother did say never, under any circumstances, to talk to strangers.. But at the same time, that very fact helped him convince a fellow psychic seer girl, a rich kid with lots of money where his mouth AND pockets are, and a biker gang leader to join him in saving his town. That being said, he really needed to remain careful about exactly who he befriended or bonded with here, while keeping them close if they were to work to leave. "..You're not like the other nurses I've met.." He simply said, tilting his head curiously at how eerily kind Catherine was, and specifically how smitten she was to Ash, especially. "..But, I appreciate the help. I'll make sure you don't get hurt, or worse, either." Travis, taking one hand away from the weapon he had, looked directly at his palm, and his friendly, grateful demeanor suddenly turned serious, even if just for a brief moment to focus on a small predicament he had a feeling would be a problem. Will he even be able to shake off this slight headache? It's not as intense, but it seems to be some sort of lock, confining him from using his true potential as an ally. For now, he'll have to settle with his weapon, until things get hairy. "..More, or less.."

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Lizzy @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Others

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi

@C.T.

She stepped on through the doorway, took one long sweeping one look around and...

"Aw phooey." She declared, shoulder slumping in momentary defeat. She had been hoping for a more informative find than simple oxygen tanks...but she supposed that they made sense for the respiratory room. And that they weren't mobile or important enough for someone to even consider taking with them as they evacuated this place. With a sigh, she headed back the way she came and slipping right back into her happy mode as she went.

It was the same mess it was when she had left. Her eyes roved over the other few doors leading to other areas and she mulled it over in her mind...nah. She'd wait for the others here first. She would just have to occupy that time wisely. She knew just what to do! After a few minutes, all the remaining zombie carcasses were gathered in a messy heap, piled one atop the other. "Clean disposal time." She reached for her inner armor compartment, fishing through. Pencil, no. Gum, no. Nitroglycerin with diatomaceous earth... She stared long and hard in silent contemplation.

...Maybe later. Ah ha! Lighter. She pulled it out, kneeling down and flicking it on, applying the flame to the cloth still on the deceased's body and waiting.

B7kCEkF.png

@Atomyk

tumblr_inline_n9vhfyajRW1sh4uti.jpg

"To be honest, Shion... I don't know where to go. It appears that every corner has some unsettling factor to it..." Will sighed, unsure on what to do at the moment.

@Lizzy @Kaykay @Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @others​

tumblr_static_avsyycel0rso4sk0wwc84gwc4.png

"Ah, that's understandable I guess. In a place like this I guess it'd be best to just keep an eye out for pretty much anything." Shion said with a slightly sheepish tone.

@C.T.

---

---

@york @Ryu Keiko

Nezumi had slipped away from Shion to peek into the room for dental services. As soon as he noticed the body he became fully alert with how off they seemed, so he made sure to stay in the hallway for the others to see him. With a scalpel in hand he didn't move from his spot, but made sure to keep the scalpel ready as a possible projectile and keep an eye on the body in case of any movement that could hint to it being or becoming the undead.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @others

@C.T.

---

---

@york @Ryu Keiko
Jean Kirstein
@Atomyk @Ryu Keiko
Jean turned around, about to respond to the presense of someone else, but, suddenly fell silent when he saw one of the body's on the ground, and it appeared to be... Waking up?!
tumblr_static_dp518z67c6os88ogwc40s8c00.jpg

"What? Th-That's not a Titan... Is it?" Jean said, looking to have been caught offguard as he felt around for his 3d maneuver gear, or specifically; his blades, he got the distinct feeling he'd need to use them in a moment...

"I'll assume you don't have level three clearance, then," muttered Alvin a bit dryly. "Like I said before, the safest way up here is through the central transport, but you're going to need to grab a bar code off someone in the Living Quarters. There's also the possibility of passing through the labs, but... I can't imagine those are safe right now. If you're by the medical services, just head down the hall. A door at the end will take you straight there."

Perhaps understanding the group's predicament, Alvin added, "I wouldn't linger in the Medical Center for very long. If you guys want to split up, that's up to you, but priority should go to the Living Quarters."

Thankfully, the body in the dentist's chair didn't seem like it was going to move any time soon. Upon closer examination, you could see that the man's wrists had been cut, and that a large puddle of blood had formed around the chair. Perhaps more peculiar was a green substance dripping from the man's mouth. As it touched the floor, it sizzled, deepening the hole it had already started forming.

---

As the corpses were set ablaze, onn of them would suddenly jump to life. It seemed to have managed to avoid the fire, crying out in a guttural roar as if it was angry you had even tried to burn it. Noticeable blood seepage appeared on its skin, giving it a crimson shade of red. The zombie's fingers and toes had developed sharp claws that was not apparent on the zombies before it.

8Es9o68.jpg

It had lied motionless on the ground for so long, it was a wonder it was even up now! Moving at a speed akin to a feral beast rather than a walking corpse, the creature slammed into Emily and started to claw at her chest as best it could.

@C.T.

---

"A what?!"

Nathan had moved to back up against the wall in fright. He looked between himself and Jean, wondering who was closer to the unknown man waking up. As it would turn out, Jean unfortunately did not have his blades.

But that wasn't so bad, as it turned out whoever was waking up was not a corpse, and seemed to be just another regular person. "You have got to be fucking kidding me," Nathan muttered.

@york @Ryu Keiko

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: C.T.
"I'll assume you don't have level three clearance, then," muttered Alvin a bit dryly. "Like I said before, the safest way up here is through the central transport, but you're going to need to grab a bar code off someone in the Living Quarters. There's also the possibility of passing through the labs, but... I can't imagine those are safe right now. If you're by the medical services, just head down the hall. A door at the end will take you straight there."

Perhaps understanding the group's predicament, Alvin added, "I wouldn't linger in the Medical Center for very long. If you guys want to split up, that's up to you, but priority should go to the Living Quarters."

Thankfully, the body in the dentist's chair didn't seem like it was going to move any time soon. Upon closer examination, you could see that the man's wrists had been cut, and that a large puddle of blood had formed around the chair. Perhaps more peculiar was a green substance dripping from the man's mouth. As it touched the floor, it sizzled, deepening the hole it had already started forming.

---

As the corpses were set ablaze, onn of them would suddenly jump to life. It seemed to have managed to avoid the fire, crying out in a guttural roar as if it was angry you had even tried to burn it. Noticeable blood seepage appeared on its skin, giving it a crimson shade of red. The zombie's fingers and toes had developed sharp claws that was not apparent on the zombies before it.

8Es9o68.jpg

It had lied motionless on the ground for so long, it was a wonder it was even up now! Moving at a speed akin to a feral beast rather than a walking corpse, the creature slammed into Emily and started to claw at her chest as best it could.

@C.T.

---

"A what?!"

Nathan had moved to back up against the wall in fright. He looked between himself and Jean, wondering who was closer to the unknown man waking up. As it would turn out, Jean unfortunately did not have his blades.

But that wasn't so bad, as it turned out whoever was waking up was not a corpse, and seemed to be just another regular person. "You have got to be fucking kidding me," Nathan muttered.

@york @Ryu Keiko
Jean Kirstein
@Atomyk @Ryu Keiko
Jean looked a little confused as he suddenly realized he was unarmed, though, as he turned towards the corpse, assuming a combat stance, it suddenly dawned on him that it was just another person.
3529586_1400950146472.97res_500_280.jpg

He said, his expression changing to one that portrayed a bit of humiliation as a lone bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head "... Tch, I guess it's just a regular person after all..." he muttered, rubbing his forehead, thinking back on the information from the computer, he wondered just how long this place had been left unvisited for...​

tumblr_nus3jgo3UP1szjtr4o4_250.jpg

Locus had stayed quiet as had become the norm for him while traveling with this crowd. Nathan had ignored his warning which was fine with Locus. It just meant that there would be one less hand to hold when the going got rough again. Something kept bothering the mercenary however. The nurse, Catherine had reminded him of a certain someone. Someone who shared a similar unhealthy fascination with medical equipment and the like. Only for Catherine, this seemed to extend to needles and the like.

Wait, that was it! Damn it! How could he have lost track of someone as loud and energetic as her? The last place he could have sworn he had seen her heading off to before splitting up with the group was the respiration section. Breaking off from the main group without a word from him, he turned on his heels and quickly raced off to see just what Emily had gotten up to.

"Oh come on, Locus! You're busting my balls here! We're supposed to be the heartless mercs who don't care about the lives we gotta get rid off! Besides, if she were to die here then it just means one less person you gotta shoot in the head! Win-win for both of us!"

"Not. Now."

"Then when? When she has you falling for her? You gonna try to hold her hand after you've indirectly gotten many of her pals killed? Maybe even driven her insane? Yeah, you're a real charmer."

"Felix."

"Want me to keep going? Because I totally can."

"I said enough!"

Arriving at the section, Locus would have gotten there just in time to see the zombie rise up again and start it's attack on Grey. This one seemed different from the others. Burnt skin, claws, and just having a much more fierce nature to it in general. Whatever the case may be however, at the moment it was just an obstacle in Locus's path and all obstacles were removed one way or another. Sprinting forward, he'd settle into a tackle to try and smash the Crimson Head against the closest wall. From there hopefully he could out-muscle it and take it to the ground.

@C.T.

• Thank You
Reactions: C.T. and Takumi

---

8Es9o68.jpg

@C.T.

---

"A what?!"

@york @Ryu Keiko

"Is that...acid?" Nezumi muttered aloud in both curiosity and confusion, even though it didn't seem like the body would become a zombie-at least at the moment-it would be better to stay safe.

---

8Es9o68.jpg

@C.T.

---

No sooner than she had settled down to observe the fruit of her fiery efforts...one of the believed deceased actually leaped up, roaring and lunging. She froze up in horror, only able to let out a weak stammering "N--no." She retreated inwardly in both body and soul, hoping the armor protected her. Her mind, meanwhile raced with thoughts. One after another, searing into her head with all the intensity of a lightning bolt.

It's not possible.
We killed them all.
Deader than dead.
Set ablaze!
Impossible.
This is scientifically wrong.
It's coming to take me.

She gulped, shutting her eyes and not even offering any resistance as the sharpened fingers began to claw in, tearing into her armor with noticeable scratches. The piercing sound grated on her ears, causing her to grimace even further...and then as suddenly as they began, they ceased.

Reluctantly, she slowly opened her eyes...Locus. She still stood, rooted to the spot but for entirely different reasons. She actually felt grateful for Locus's arrival...and she was disgusted with that feeling. The murderer. He turned every single one of my friends at Outpost 37 to ash. Why bother saving me?

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Huang Rong winced as she noticed the destroyed body. Gross. "Where do we find the Living Quarters, then?" she asked Alvin.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Lizzy @Atmoyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @she's back...i guess​

The Doctor decided that it was npw time for action. 'We cant continue to stand around here while people are dying. And I have an awful feeling that its either us or Alvin that's going to be next.

I'll go with The Master, Yuriko and Leo to the Medical Centre.'
'You three,'
He indicates to Ash, Catherine and Sherlock,
'Should try checking out the Livimg quarters. And Despite what you say Captain, there's np chance that you're going alone, so-'
Leo walked up to Captain America, looking up at her.
I'll go with you. Two heads are better than one. Just show me what you need done.'
Leo, more often than not, only trusted humans when he had to, but Cap seems to be something more. Something....superhuman. She looked like she could be trusted, and thats qhat mattered.
@Jeremi @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @ResistingTheEnlightened @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium

You know, despite how brave and strong and heroic Ash could be...He was also...Brash. And also cocky. And honestly, pretty annoying. Her smile noticeably fell as she watched him pick fights...Shout...Spout some very strange dialogue that maybe was cheesy?

Alan, on the other hand. He was nice. Could even take authority.

Loud authority, with a gun. Reminded her of her favorite Spanish sharpshooter back home. But this one wasn't a drunk. And probably had far superior aim.

But more on the matter at hand. It was the Master's little...Idea that piqued her interest more then any other, and she was clear on letting that show.

"I definately will be coming to the Medical Centre, if you don't mind a lady tagging along. I certainly know my way around a few tonics and toxins..."

Her eyes moved back to Ash, and then down to Travis. "I could take this adorable little boy along too...If he gets hurt he would need the most immediate medical attention." Catherine did have a soft spot for children. Maybe it was because they had less blood to drain. Or perhaps it was because, for the most part, all the children she knew were innocent--One hotel caretaker's grandson notwithstanding. "Of course my darling is welcome to join me as well...If he wants to...~" She added on, eyes moving from Travis to Ash.

Catherine may like brave, strong, heroic men; but if he thought that meant she was going to be a passive damsel and follow his every footstep, he had some unreasonable expectations for her to follow. And if she had to break up with him--Well. There was always Alan, he was dashing.

[ @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @Arcadium @The Man Without Fear @Gen. Gwazi Senpai ]
Something was off, and and it wasn't just some of the fish down at S-Marts seafood department. He glanced over to his "date", only to get a glare back, and in Ash's books, this usually meant he had stuffed everything up. He began to retrace his steps.....
She was fine when he gave her the needle....
And the armour....
And all the other times...
Ah
He did punch London's greatest detective in the nose....
From experience, people didn't like to see London's greatest detectives punched in the nose
I mean, Ash had done it to the real Sherlock Holmes, and you can imagine the outcry!
Bare in mind, he was possessed by the spirits of the undead.... But that was a different story...
Ash had to apologise. He want about to throw a whole nights worth of flirting away because he lost his temper; yes, there were many other fine specimines in this facility, Captain America included (he loved a woman in uniform), but flirting is hard work, and it would take him a real long time to get back in top. He began to chance after his "date"

"Hey, baby, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm getting some real negative vibes over here. Has it something I said? Was it the fact that I punched..." He still didn't know the damn detectives name. Damnit. If he was going to get back on top, he would have to think of a nice-ish nickname " The..Man...With...The.Abnormally...Nice....Coat? I'm really sorry about that, and I'm going to apologise to him if nessesairy..." He froze. Time to be sincere" it's just that he flicked a nerve...no, not literally, I mean... He insulted my survival instinct. Look at me. I'm not the smartest of the lot, nor am I he smartest. I've lost everyone I ever knew a year before coming here and I lost me right hand; I can't even seal a letter properly" that's right, Ash, you idiot. Make her feel sorry for you. That'll make her respect you. Not. Go back to apologising "Listen. He was right. I was a bit hard on the kid, I just couldn't stand the negativity, not that that's an excuse but...." Damnit ash damnit "But he pinned me against a wall and his friend had a gun. I couldn't back down; I don't mean he'd hurt me, I didn't care if he'd hurt me, but I was afraid ... That he'd hurt you..." Ash charm, baby, Ash charm " and although we've only known each other for a few hours, I'd ratter die than let him do that "Ash Charm baby, Ash charm. Time to use his secret weapon. If speaking form "his heart" didn't work, the finisher always did. He grabbed her by her collar, span her around, before muttering the magic words
Hail to the king, baby
And kissing her.
Ash charm. The only product S-Mart can't stock.
@ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi
48947-Bruce-Campbell-hail-to-the-kin-YdxR.gif

Was he serious?

CA25_zpsoj5jahv1.png

"I...think I have the necessary skills to take him down if the need rises."

And than the radio.

"Just a quick route to your location is good enough, Alvin." She replied before turning to Rhonda. "I want you to stay with the group." She then addressed everyone else in the area. "If anyone else wants to come with us now is the time to decide. We're leaving in two minutes."

@C.T.

---

---

@york @Ryu Keiko
"Sure." Was the only thing before he went to the Dentistry area...

But upon Alan and Sherlock visiting the dentist, Sherlock gasped in excitement as he viewed the green goo. "My God, Alan look.. It's marvelous!" He smiled widely, examining how each drip made a drop as if though it was acid. Smiling, he continued to examine the body and the goop for anything out of place, other than the goo, such as an incision.

Jean Kirstein
@Atomyk @Ryu Keiko
Jean looked a little confused as he suddenly realized he was unarmed, though, as he turned towards the corpse, assuming a combat stance, it suddenly dawned on him that it was just another person.
3529586_1400950146472.97res_500_280.jpg

He said, his expression changing to one that portrayed a bit of humiliation as a lone bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head "... Tch, I guess it's just a regular person after all..." he muttered, rubbing his forehead, thinking back on the information from the computer, he wondered just how long this place had been left unvisited for...​
Daniel, groggily awakening, sighed as he slowly rose to an upright position. He rubbed his eyes, as they focused in and out to adjust to his surroundings. "Ugh... I could use some..." he stopped as he blinked, finally realizing he wasn't back home... "Break....fast..." he mumbled as he looked around, seeing Jean and Nathan. "Yep.... Definitely not home..." he mumbled as he slowly rose to his feet. The male looked at the two warily, standing tall and on guard, really more concerned if he was dreaming or not... "ummm... Hello." he mumbled.

@Atomyk @york

Nathan stalked back over to the desk to get a look at what Jean was doing. Without a word, he shoved by and started looking at the files. "Yeah, hello," Nathan said in response to Daniel, sounding pissed off. "Welcome to fucked upville." Nathan soon determined that the computers could process shuttle tickets, though the details of this didn't much matter to him. With enough digging, Nathan realized that the computers could also be used to update the security clearance on the bar code devices. However, exact details of whomever's device it was required.

Turning around, Nathan leaned back against the desk. "Hey, you two. Be useful and head into the next room." Nathan produced the bar code device he'd stolen and handed it to Jean. "There's a dead guy in the next room. Grab his wallet."

@york @Ryu Keiko

---

The crimson head zombie was surprisingly resilient, its head surviving the slam against the wall. Locus with his armor was enough to pin it to the ground, but the creature struggled and flailed with ferocity. It scratched and bashed at Locus's body in its rage.

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

---

The dead body didn't seem entirely abnormal, aside from the acidic substance leaking from its mouth. However, upon examination of the mouth, it would be apparent that something was lodged into the back of the man's throat that seemed to be secreting the substance.

While the examination of the body was going on, Alvin would communicate where exactly the Living Quarters was from their position. As it turned out, it was just a short walk down a hall or two, where the group would come upon double doors blocked with a heavy amount of fallen debris from the ceiling above. Once this was communicated to Alvin, you could hear his sigh over the radio. "That's... bad. Very bad. That's the only way in from that side. Is there any way that you guys can clear the door?"

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Lizzy @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel @Gibbons @OrlandoBloomers @Jerelin @CookieMonster @Saint Guillotine

---

Heading back into the Medical Center, the man who had been stuck in the vent had fallen out now, somehow. Aside from that, there didn't look like much to gleam from this room. As Emily had gathered the corpses earlier, this room was thankfully clear of them.

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Takumi
Nathan stalked back over to the desk to get a look at what Jean was doing. Without a word, he shoved by and started looking at the files. "Yeah, hello," Nathan said in response to Daniel, sounding pissed off. "Welcome to fucked upville." Nathan soon determined that the computers could process shuttle tickets, though the details of this didn't much matter to him. With enough digging, Nathan realized that the computers could also be used to update the security clearance on the bar code devices. However, exact details of whomever's device it was required.

Turning around, Nathan leaned back against the desk. "Hey, you two. Be useful and head into the next room." Nathan produced the bar code device he'd stolen and handed it to Jean. "There's a dead guy in the next room. Grab his wallet."

@york @Ryu Keiko

---

The crimson head zombie was surprisingly resilient, its head surviving the slam against the wall. Locus with his armor was enough to pin it to the ground, but the creature struggled and flailed with ferocity. It scratched and bashed at Locus's body in its rage.

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

---

The dead body didn't seem entirely abnormal, aside from the acidic substance leaking from its mouth. However, upon examination of the mouth, it would be apparent that something was lodged into the back of the man's throat that seemed to be secreting the substance.

While the examination of the body was going on, Alvin would communicate where exactly the Living Quarters was from their position. As it turned out, it was just a short walk down a hall or two, where the group would come upon double doors blocked with a heavy amount of fallen debris from the ceiling above. Once this was communicated to Alvin, you could hear his sigh over the radio. "That's... bad. Very bad. That's the only way in from this side. Is there any way that you guys can clear the door?"

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Lizzy @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel @Gibbons @OrlandoBloomers @Jerelin @CookieMonster @Saint Guillotine

---

Heading back into the Medical Center, the man who had been stuck in the vent had fallen out now, somehow. Aside from that, there didn't look like much to gleam from this room. As Emily had gathered the corpses earlier, this room was thankfully clear of them.

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
The Doctor frowned, looking at the man who had fallen out of the vent. He looked at the Corpse, then at the vent.
eighth-doctor7.jpg

'Hmmmm....this is all very intriguing. I doubt for some reason that this man simply fell from the vent. One can only deduce that he was pushed. Normally I'd suggest investigating the body, but I have a feeling that what's more important, is whatever he used the Tunnel to escape from. So-'
The Doctor then climbed into the Vent, in an attempt to retrace the man's passage.
He looked back at The Master and Yuriko. 'You coming?'
He then started to shuffle forwards. 'Ventilation Shafts. Always Ventilation Shafts, this takes me back....'

@Atomyk @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.