• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the desk were still the locked cabinets. The only thing of note still on the desk was a notepad with its top page ripped out. A part of the ripped page had the letter D on it. A few pencils and pens sat on the desk next to the notepad.

@york

---

Emily would quickly find a syringe, but it was doubtful it was steril. A search in various cabinets would produce about six syringes not broken or seemingly compromised. Beyond this were copious amount of medication. Most of it was for pain, but Emily would recognise some others commonly used in conjunction with psychotherapy.

Otherwise, diagrams of what to do in a viral outbreak are hanging on the walls. Some are covered with red Xs. It seems a lock down was standard procedure for all outbreaks. The living quarters was to be avoided in case of infection, and all infected were to proceed to the quarantine section of the labs. Directions are given how to get from the medical center, to the central transport, and to the quarantine section.

When Captain America finally let him go, Nathan receded within himself, avoiding the others gathering in the medical center. Putting shaky hands to his head, he moved to lean back against a stretcher sitting idly by. "Ah, fuck..." Nathan closed his eyes, trying not to look upon the blood and corpses. He seemed to shake for a moment, before speaking up so that others could hear him.

S7nsyPC.png

"We're all dead... we're all dead. Gather around? Arm ourselves? We're all fucked. Don't you fucking get it, we've all been brought here to die." Groaning, the boy brought a hand down to rub at his face, his hand passing over a faded scratch mark. "Not like this."

Before Nathan could say more, the radio would start to life. "Ah, hello?" asked a voice tentatively. "Damn, guess checking random channels worked out. Never thought anyone would pick up. Listen, uh... My name is Alvin. I started working here only recently. Still don't understand a lot about this place, but now I'm stuck in a messed up outbreak. I'm in the comm center, but the lock down has left me trapped. Do... you work here?"

@Lizzy @Kaykay @Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel
Jean Kirstein
@Atomyk

Jean frowned, eyeing the notepad carefully, deciding to inspect the intact page below the torn off note, wondering if the writing from the previous page had left even a faint indentation... "D" was not much to work off of, but, perhaps he could narrow down his options a little...​

"Here's the plan everybody, gather around. We need to arm ourselves; fighting of the undead doesn't go too well if you have to be in biting distance to hurt them; we need guns and swords. First things first, we search for a weapons locker; facilities like these usually have one or two scattered around the place in the even of emergency. If not, we tear down some pipes; something is better than nothing" Ash throught back to the cabin in the woods. "One more thing; places like these change people, in more ways than one; trust is a difficult thing. We should stick together, get to know each other and each others weaknesses. It's the only way we'll stay alive. You got that?"
"We're all dead... we're all dead. Gather around? Arm ourselves? We're all fucked. Don't you fucking get it, we've all been brought here to die." Groaning, the boy brought a hand down to rub at his face, his hand passing over a faded scratch mark. "Not like this."

Before Nathan could say more, the radio would start to life. "Ah, hello?" asked a voice tentatively. "Damn, guess checking random channels worked out. Never thought anyone would pick up. Listen, uh... My name is Alvin. I started working here only recently. Still don't understand a lot about this place, but now I'm stuck in a messed up outbreak. I'm in the comm center, but the lock down has left me trapped. Do... you work here?"
"Yes... help sounds quite useful at the moment. I don't care how it comes, but we need this soon," Will chimed in once the radio happened to get someone else on the other end.
He really was so brave and strong. Taking charge of everything. Look at him, rallying up the public, she felt so proud to be the nurse on his...

Ah, pessimism. Of course, some people were so against being trapped in dark, dank spaces with a variety of deadly creatures. To Catherine, this was positively home. Hell, most of the time, she was a deadly creature. Who cared if now she was mortal, human? She could still be deadly with the right tools in her hands.

She couldn't vocalize any of this, though; as a radio had crackled to life with someone else on the line. She didn't know the voice (like that was any shocker), but this 'Alvin' character could be usefu--Did he say outbreak? Like a virus? Something more then the piles of corpses?

"I don't see what you're all just so worried about...Even if you all get hurt I certainly could patch you lovelies up and keep any strange viruses that are lurking around this facility at bay. All I'd need is some medicines...And maybe a few...Needles."

Sure, she's help. But who on earth said she would be able to resist her own little pleasures? Besides, if anyone ended up too fargone, a blood sample could certainly help them in identifying the strange specimen. So...She could be helping the entire group while getting that delicious feeling she so desired. A win-win for everyone involved, if Catherine had any say in it.

[ @The Man Without Fear @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Hell if I know who's all here right now ]

Under the desk were still the locked cabinets. The only thing of note still on the desk was a notepad with its top page ripped out. A part of the ripped page had the letter D on it. A few pencils and pens sat on the desk next to the notepad.

@york

---

Emily would quickly find a syringe, but it was doubtful it was steril. A search in various cabinets would produce about six syringes not broken or seemingly compromised. Beyond this were copious amount of medication. Most of it was for pain, but Emily would recognise some others commonly used in conjunction with psychotherapy.

Otherwise, diagrams of what to do in a viral outbreak are hanging on the walls. Some are covered with red Xs. It seems a lock down was standard procedure for all outbreaks. The living quarters was to be avoided in case of infection, and all infected were to proceed to the quarantine section of the labs. Directions are given how to get from the medical center, to the central transport, and to the quarantine section.

When Captain America finally let him go, Nathan receded within himself, avoiding the others gathering in the medical center. Putting shaky hands to his head, he moved to lean back against a stretcher sitting idly by. "Ah, fuck..." Nathan closed his eyes, trying not to look upon the blood and corpses. He seemed to shake for a moment, before speaking up so that others could hear him.

S7nsyPC.png

@Lizzy @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel

As the radio sprung to life Cap would be quick to take it out of Nathan's hands and giving Sherlock a glare indicating him to shut up before speaking up. "Negative. Our group woke up in this facility with out any knowledge as to why we are here. Right now we're inside the medical center. We'll try to head your way Alvin but our knowledge of the area is lacking. What's the quickest route to getting to the comm center from here?"

@Lizzy @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel

As the radio sprung to life Cap would be quick to take it out of Nathan's hands and giving Sherlock a glare indicating him to shut up before speaking up. "Negative. Our group woke up in this facility with out any knowledge as to why we are here. Right now we're inside the medical center. We'll try to head your way Alvin but our knowledge of the area is lacking. What's the quickest route to getting to the comm center from here?"

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock stared back at her with daggers as he took back the radio, returning his normal voice back to par. "You honestly have no knowledge in that thick head of yours except of throwing punches and gripping necks?" He growled, speaking in the radio as his eyes continued sticking onto hers. "And as a question, Mr. Alvin, what was this facility before the carnage began, some sort of medical research laboratory over reviving the dead?" He took his hand off the transmit button before waiting for his answer. "Do you still have that gun?" He asks Captain America.

Alan Wake

"Alright.. Everybody take it easy. Nobody here is wanting to murder the next- well, obviously except the one with the blue mask and the blue scarf." The voice sounded a bit hysterical as Alan stayed still, it wasn't him who was speaking, but ever since the connection with his former self, it had passed him in his mind more than often. "We need each other to live, and obviously, Cappy here needs the brutes and Sherlock needs the brains. Without either or, all we're doing is planning a way to kill each other. So why don't we calm down, and figure out how to get to that Comms Station?" Alan finishes, nodding at the both of them as his beam flashes at the both of them. "Good? Good. Now, back we go to the Transportation area." He said, Alan grabbing Sherlock by his shoulder gently before walking off with him, Sherlock submissively doing so with his eyes staring at her like daggers, as both walked back to the transportation route.

@Atomyk @Jeremi

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock stared back at her with daggers as he took back the radio, returning his normal voice back to par. "You honestly have no knowledge in that thick head of yours except of throwing punches and gripping necks?" He growled, speaking in the radio as his eyes continued sticking onto hers. "And as a question, Mr. Alvin, what was this facility before the carnage began, some sort of medical research laboratory over reviving the dead?" He took his hand off the transmit button before waiting for his answer. "Do you still have that gun?" He asks Captain America.

Alan Wake

"Alright.. Everybody take it easy. Nobody here is wanting to murder the next- well, obviously except the one with the blue mask and the blue scarf." The voice sounded a bit hysterical as Alan stayed still, it wasn't him who was speaking, but ever since the connection with his former self, it had passed him in his mind more than often. "We need each other to live, and obviously, Cappy here needs the brutes and Sherlock needs the brains. Without either or, all we're doing is planning a way to kill each other. So why don't we calm down, and figure out how to get to that Comms Station?" Alan finishes, nodding at the both of them as his beam flashes at the both of them. "Good? Good. Now, back we go to the Transportation area." He said, Alan grabbing Sherlock by his shoulder gently before walking off with him, Sherlock submissively doing so with his eyes staring at her like daggers, as both walked back to the transportation route.

@Atomyk @Jeremi

She didn't have the time or the patience to deal with Sherlock right now so she just replied to his second question.

CA9_zpsbkbqvrik.png

"I gave it to the guy in the red shirt and bald head." Cap replied indicating she was talking about Picard.​

"If I still had it the answer would have been no, I wouldn't have given it to you."

Rhonda meanwhile would respond to Alan. "Hold on! Shouldn't we wait here for the Alvin guy to respond so we have an idea on how to actually get to him?"

She didn't have the time or the patience to deal with Sherlock right now so she just replied to his second question.

CA9_zpsbkbqvrik.png

"I gave it to the guy in the red shirt and bald head." Cap replied indicating she was talking about Picard.​

"If I still had it the answer would have been no, I wouldn't have given it to you."

Rhonda meanwhile would respond to Alan. "Hold on! Shouldn't we wait here for the Alvin guy to respond so we have an idea on how to actually get to him?"

Sherlock Holmes

"I wouldn't care that you had the gun. I have the most vital piece of it that only makes it a bludgeon." He shrugged, then continued his walk. "Doesn't matter either way then."

Alan Wake

"Yeah. We could. But it'd also be smart to get out of this area quicker.. That Nathan kid seems like he can't hold his stomach. Possibly the others won't either." He flashed the beam at her, not wanting to point it down at the ground. "Besides, it's good to have a head start... I don't like the look of this place." He spoke before continuing the walk, placing the barcode scanner in his pocket.

tumblr_nus3jgo3UP1szjtr4o2_400.jpg

Locus let out a deep breath upon seeing the carnage he had wrought with his gruesome disposal of the zombies that had attacked him. One of them had their skull crunched under his heel, the other got it's head smashed against the wall until it was nothing but a mess of bone shards and grey matter smeared all over the wall. It left a coating of blood over his hand and although one couldn't see the expression on his face due to the helmet, he closed his eyes and sighed.

He had been expecting Felix to comment on how brutally he had disposed of the zombies and how awesome it had been. But he didn't want his partner's praise nor did he feel it was warranted. Not for taking care of creatures such as these. If they had been someone else before turning into the ravenous flesh-eaters he had seen them to be then he was doing them a favor. That's just what he had to keep telling himself, anyhow.

Following after the others, Locus watched as Holmes and Cap fought over the radio. At least it felt like they were moving forward instead of running around without an idea of what to do. They could work towards having a main goal which would be to find out more about this place and then work on getting out of it.

Noticing how downtrodden the boy from earlier seemed to be, Locus glanced down at Nathan and began to speak. "You certainly won't last if you keep that line of thinking. You want to survive, boy? Then act like you want to. Instead of groveling and letting death inch ever so closer. Or you'll be worth less than baggage to the rest of us."

Wasn't the nicest way to put it but it was how Locus saw things and so he figured he'd try to pass it onto the boy. He didn't need anyone slowing them down.

@Lizzy @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel

Reactions: Takumi
Sherlock Holmes

"I wouldn't care that you had the gun. I have the most vital piece of it that only makes it a bludgeon." He shrugged, then continued his walk. "Doesn't matter either way then."

Alan Wake

"Yeah. We could. But it'd also be smart to get out of this area quicker.. That Nathan kid seems like he can't hold his stomach. Possibly the others won't either." He flashed the beam at her, not wanting to point it down at the ground. "Besides, it's good to have a head start... I don't like the look of this place." He spoke before continuing the walk, placing the barcode scanner in his pocket.

"Indeed." She turned to Rhonda. "We should try to stick together. If anything we can just backtrack if the need arises." That was a nice to say that she really didn't want Sherlock to be the only one Alvin was talking to.

Rhonda would just shrug. "Fine than, we'll see how that's going to work out for us."

"Indeed." She turned to Rhonda. "We should try to stick together. If anything we can just backtrack if the need arises." That was a nice to say that she really didn't want Sherlock to be the only one Alvin was talking to.

Rhonda would just shrug. "Fine than, we'll see how that's going to work out for us."

Yuriko had idly been looking around the room. "I agree. Safety in numbers." She said. She had a more serious tone in her voice. "So that we do not become like the poor souls who were infected."

@everyone nearby, because I'm lost.

There were indentations on the page.

@york

---

"A group..." The voice on the radio paused for a time. "... It sounds to me you don't work here. Can you tell me how--" Stopping to let Captain America speak, Alvin continued, unaware of their bickering. "That's rather strange, then. Amnesia? How many of you are there? Ah-- no, never mind. It doesn't matter." Then, to Sherlock's question, he said, "It's just a research facility. I don't know the exact details-- I was new here."

"Don't lecture me," Nathan growled in response to Locus, practically grinding his teeth. He looked like he wanted to say more, but Alvin's voice over the radio interrupted him.

"Okay, look, I'm not an expert on the facility, but in the case of a lock down, I know all security is active. I do know that you can override the locks if you have the proper clearance... if you've made it to the Medical Center, I'll assume you at least have a bar code capable of passing by the level one doors. Both the Welcoming Center and Living Quarters are level one sections, meaning you should be able to pass between them. The Central Transport should be nearby, but you can only access that with level three clearance... I don't know what clearance you have, but if you have three, that's the fastest way to get here."

A small pause, then-- "Otherwise, pass through the Medical Center and into the Living Quarters. You may be able to find proper clearance in there."

Alvin signed off, leaving your group with that info. Perhaps a door into the Living Quarters was hidden by some of the debris in the room?

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi

@york

---

"A group..." The voice on the radio paused for a time. "... It sounds to me you don't work here. Can you tell me how--" Stopping to let Captain America speak, Alvin continued, unaware of their bickering. "That's rather strange, then. Amnesia? How many of you are there? Ah-- no, never mind. It doesn't matter." Then, to Sherlock's question, he said, "It's just a research facility. I don't know the exact details-- I was new here."

"Don't lecture me," Nathan growled in response to Locus, practically grinding his teeth. He looked like he wanted to say more, but Alvin's voice over the radio interrupted.

"Okay, look, I'm not an expert on the facility, but in the case of a lock down, all security is active. I do know that you can override the locks if you have the proper clearance... if you've made it to the Medical Center, I'll assume you at least have a bar code capable of passing by the level one doors. Both the Welcoming Center and Living Quarters are level one sections, meaning you should be able to pass between them. The central transport should be nearby, but you can only access that with level three clearance... I don't know what clearance you have, but if you have three, that's the fastest way to get here."

A small pause, then-- "Otherwise, pass through the Medical Center and into the Living Quarters. You may be able to find proper clearance in there."

Alvin signed off, leaving your group with that info. Perhaps a door into the Living Quarters was hidden by some of the debris in the room?

Jean Kirstein
@Atomyk @Others?

Jean thought a little, before picking up one of the pencils nearby and attempted to trace the outlines of the indentations, this way... What may have been written there could become more legible at the very least; good thing he was more accustomed to using pencil and paper quite consistently, and, due to his past experiences with drawing, had a better idea about how to resolve little issues like these...​

The Master was suddenly much more excited when the not-timelord Doctor responded to him as he exclaimed "Oh that would be glorious! A Rich Scientist who loves the Undead! Can you imagine all the riches that will be here!? The Technology to discover!? The freaky kinds of Undead we'd be up against! It's the adventure that every person worth a damn dreams of!". He spent a bit longer just revealing in this exciting before calming down and continuing "So, we need to find a Lab to do some experiments on right? Shame we lack a TARDIS. Aw well!" and then shouting out to the group as a whole "Come on boys and girls! We're off to find a Lab!".

@Lizzy @Kaykay @Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

@york

---

"Don't lecture me," Nathan growled in response to Locus, practically grinding his teeth. He looked like he wanted to say more, but Alvin's voice over the radio interrupted him.

"Okay, look, I'm not an expert on the facility, but in the case of a lock down, I know all security is active. I do know that you can override the locks if you have the proper clearance... if you've made it to the Medical Center, I'll assume you at least have a bar code capable of passing by the level one doors. Both the Welcoming Center and Living Quarters are level one sections, meaning you should be able to pass between them. The Central Transport should be nearby, but you can only access that with level three clearance... I don't know what clearance you have, but if you have three, that's the fastest way to get here."

Sherlock turned to look at Alan, Alan himself stared at Sherlock. Both of them sighed as they turned to the Living Quarters, this beginning to feel like a game of cat and mouse. Sherlock thus began searching for any infringements in the Medical Room that might provide for the Living Quarters. Alan helped in doing so as he too began to search. "We should find a way to those Living Quarters. We could find our answers there." Alan replied before both Alan's and Sherlocks beams of light began searching around the room.

@Atomyk @Everyone (Too lazy to tag)​

@york

---

Shion was going to help when he nearly fell over from slipping on some of the blood on the floor. Luckily Nezumi was quick enough to grab his arm and steady him though Shion cringed a bit when he looked down. Once Shion was steady Nezumi began to check near the debris in the room to see if the door was behind any of it, he kept a scalpel ready in one hand as he stayed alert to they're surroundings.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @others

Drawing on the page would reveal the writing from the page above.

D. Anderson - 10:30 meeting
Greet Decker - Give pass to labs
Input profile details for Catherine
Kat is SICK - See Thornton for her

in the margins, you find New, 1017BHI89

Inputting this code into the keyboard would access the computer. The desktop would appear relatively empty, and the desktop image wasn't much special.

z7VNyWs.png

If Jean were to manage to figure out how to open files, he would find that they all appear empty. Trying to access written files would result in an error, as apparently the files no longer existed in the central mainframe. However, the computer's personal files are available, which are largely details of passenger arrivals/departures and shuttle schedules.

@york

---

Tossing aside fallen cabinets and desks would eventually reveal a door. Writing indicated that these were rooms for Specialized Services. Opening the door and entering would reveal another hallway, where doors lead to areas such as a dental office, a chiropractic, respiratory, gynaecology, and various other services.

The hallway here looked cleaner than the Medical Center, but things still looked as if they had been tossed around in a panic.

Last edited:

Inputting this code into the keyboard would access the computer. The desktop would appear relatively empty, and the desktop image wasn't much special.

z7VNyWs.png

If Jean were to manage to figure out how to open files, he would find that they all appear empty. Trying to access written files would result in an error, as apparently the files no longer existed in the central mainframe. However, the computer's personal files are available, which are largely details of passenger arrivals/departures and shuttle schedules.

@york

---

Tossing aside fallen cabinets and desks would eventually reveal a door. Writing indicated that these were rooms for Specialized Services. Opening the door and entering would reveal another hallway, where doors lead to areas such as a dental office, a chiropractic, respiratory, gynaecology, and various other services.

The hallway here looked cleaner than the Medical Center, but things still looked as if they had been tossed around in a panic.

@Lizzy @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman@The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel
Sherlock looked at the hole, nodding for the others before Alan nodded back, both mean beginning to walk into the area. "So.. Specialized Services." Alan says, before following behind Sherlock. "Little dentistry work, shall we, Sherlock?" Sherlock turned around, then looked at him somewhat annoyed. "I have perfect teeth, thank you very much! Some bloody stereotype you idiotic Americans started!" He growled, then adjusted his coat before Alan coughed. "Sorry, Sherlock." Sherlock didn't respond to that as he waved his hand. "Doesn't matter. But yes, we should begin looking around for anything of notice.." Alan began the way then, a smile on his face for some reason as Sherlock followed behind, both men on there way to the dentistry area.

@Atomyk

He really was so brave and strong. Taking charge of everything. Look at him, rallying up the public, she felt so proud to be the nurse on his...

Ah, pessimism. Of course, some people were so against being trapped in dark, dank spaces with a variety of deadly creatures. To Catherine, this was positively home. Hell, most of the time, she was a deadly creature. Who cared if now she was mortal, human? She could still be deadly with the right tools in her hands.

She couldn't vocalize any of this, though; as a radio had crackled to life with someone else on the line. She didn't know the voice (like that was any shocker), but this 'Alvin' character could be usefu--Did he say outbreak? Like a virus? Something more then the piles of corpses?

"I don't see what you're all just so worried about...Even if you all get hurt I certainly could patch you lovelies up and keep any strange viruses that are lurking around this facility at bay. All I'd need is some medicines...And maybe a few...Needles."

Sure, she's help. But who on earth said she would be able to resist her own little pleasures? Besides, if anyone ended up too fargone, a blood sample could certainly help them in identifying the strange specimen. So...She could be helping the entire group while getting that delicious feeling she so desired. A win-win for everyone involved, if Catherine had any say in it.

[ @The Man Without Fear @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Hell if I know who's all here right now ]
"You see, baby, there are some thing medicine cannot heal, and I'm not just talking about my hand. You see, if what is happening is what I think is happening, well... I'll spare your imagination the trauma, baby; that's no story for a lady to hear." If they were Deadites, then maybe that Nathan kid was right. Nathan! He had to give that creep a real talking too, breaking Team Ash's moral. Annnnyway. "If you really want a needle, I heard those guys say they saw a dirty syringe over there, but it wasn't exactly sterile... But if I was given a choice between becoming...well, let's just say falling seriously ill....and getting an infected wound, I would, go for the latter everyday of the year" Ash handed her the needle

"As for you, Nathan, you are a screw head. Primates like you are the reason people die in situations like these! "Why should we waste time arming ourselves?" "We're all going to die anyways!". I hate to break it to you, kid, but I've been in these kinds of situations before, and I'm still alive, or at least, I was last time I checked. So treat your king with a little more respect!"

He turned back to the nurse" I'm sorry if I lost my temper back there, baby, but he was just a total prick back there, I couldn't help myself. You said you like a leader, well, you are about to see how much of a leader I can be..."

"Jonny!"
"Yiesh Ahhsh"
Yes Ash
"Grab as many broken shelves as you can and bring them to me. If you can find anything sharp, grab that too. You're going to have to be my hands for the moment, Jonny; Without my gauntlet, I can't exactly carry large objects..."
"Of caarse Meewstsr Arsh. Am I your feeverot carrstumar?"
Of course, Mr, Ash, am I you favourite customer?
Ash had no idea of the relevance of such a question, but decided to humour his socially awkward "friend" "yeah, sure Jonny, you're my favourite customer"
Said 'complement' doubled Jonny's work ethic, and within moments a decently sized pile of wood sat at the feet of the Employee.
"Groovy" he muttered, picking up a long, cumbersome Broom handle

He placed the tip of the broom beneath his boot and kicked with al, his might, snapping off the top of stick, sharpening it to a mutilating point. He did the same with several other pieces of wood, before pulling a roll of duck tape form his pocket ; housewares department 101, never leave home without duck tape, shop S-Mart, Shope S-Smart. He then continued to tape the sharpened stakes to his stump, creating a grizzly blade. "It's no buzz, but I'd like to see the first Deadites face when he lines up to face this baby!" He made a chainsaw noise with his mouth.
Bruh bruh bruhhuh

He passed the remaining sparpened splints to his allies "Take one pass it on. Whatever comes our way will regret it."

He stared down at the remaining pieces of wood; mostly coboard doors remained. He smiled; perfect for armour. Placing two evenly sized pieces back to back, be joined them, creating a small, wooden breast plate, barely large enough to cover his ribcage. "It won't protect us from a knife or a gun, but we should be safe from claws and teeth. Take one and pass it on."

He rose to his feet clad in his new, if not crappy, armour, and walked towards to door. Weak armour is better than no armour.

"Hail to the King, Baby"
@Gummi Bunnies @ anyone else here

Last edited by a moderator:
"So messy." She commented in quiet discomfort. A medical facility was always supposed to be clean and tidy. To have been this in disarray and rushed throughout quite a few areas was disconcerting. How far could this infection have gone? She shuddered to consider the possible loss of life, before she frowned and stepped on, heading for the respiratory section of the place.

@Atomyk

z7VNyWs.png

@york

---

@Lizzy @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman@The Man Without Fear @Arcadium @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel
Jean Kirstein
@Atomyk
Jean looked interested; it seemed that his efforts had payed off! Though, it looked to be someone's personal notepad or something, as one would expect, there was a password on there that would prove mighty usefull! After successfully entering the password, the screen he was greeted with was quite overwhelming, and he wasn't entirely sure how to navigate any further... Though, with some amount of trail and error, alot of annoying beeping noises, and missed clicks, Jean had finally managed to figure out how to access the files on the computer; it was a strange contraption, the piece that was meant for the hand controlled a strange white arrowhead that could be guided to perform tasks. He was able to read what was on the screen, but, he was unable to comprehend how in the world such a contraption could work... Though, eventually, after a few empty folders and files, which Jean managed to access, and eventually get back out of, albeit a little strangely, by pressing the "back" button on the keyboard (apparantly the "return" button did the exact opposite of what he had thought it would. Soon enough though, he got a decent grip on what to do, and stumbled accross a few files of interest... And after some consideration, he decided to look through the passenger arrivals/departures.

"You see, baby, there are some thing medicine cannot heal, and I'm not just talking about my hand. You see, if what is happening is what I think is happening, well... I'll spare your imagination the trauma, baby; that's no story for a lady to hear." If they were Deadites, then maybe that Nathan kid was right. Nathan! He had to give that creep a real talking too, breaking Team Ash's moral. Annnnyway. "If you really want a needle, I heard those guys say they saw a dirty syringe over there, but it wasn't exactly sterile... But if I was given a choice between becoming...well, let's just say falling seriously ill....and getting an infected wound, I would, go for the latter everyday of the year" Ash handed her the needle

"As for you, Nathan, you are a screw head. Primates like you are the reason people die in situations like these! "Why should we waste time arming ourselves?" "We're all going to die anyways!". I hate to break it to you, kid, but I've been in these kinds of situations before, and I'm still alive, or at least, I was last time I checked. So treat your king with a little more respect!"

He turned back to the nurse" I'm sorry if I lost my temper back there, baby, but he was just a total prick back there, I couldn't help myself. You said you like a leader, well, you are about to see how much of a leader I can be..."

"Jonny!"
"Yiesh Ahhsh"
Yes Ash
"Grab as many broken shelves as you can and bring them to me. If you can find anything sharp, grab that too. You're going to have to be my hands for the moment, Jonny; Without my gauntlet, I can't exactly carry large objects..."
"Of caarse Meewstsr Arsh. Am I your feeverot carrstumar?"
Of course, Mr, Ash, am I you favourite customer?
Ash had no idea of the relevance of such a question, but decided to humour his socially awkward "friend" "yeah, sure Jonny, you're my favourite customer"
Said 'complement' doubled Jonny's work ethic, and within moments a decently sized pile of wood sat at the feet of the Employee.
"Groovy" he muttered, picking up a long, cumbersome Broom handle

He placed the tip of the broom beneath his boot and kicked with al, his might, snapping off the top of stick, sharpening it to a mutilating point. He did the same with several other pieces of wood, before pulling a roll of duck tape form his pocket ; housewares department 101, never leave home without duck tape, shop S-Mart, Shope S-Smart. He then continued to tape the sharpened stakes to his stump, creating a grizzly blade. "It's no buzz, but I'd like to see the first Deadites face when he lines up to face this baby!" He made a chainsaw noise with his mouth.
Bruh bruh bruhhuh

He passed the remaining sparpened splints to his allies "Take one pass it on. Whatever comes our way will regret it."

He stared down at the remaining pieces of wood; mostly coboard doors remained. He smiled; perfect for armour. Placing two evenly sized pieces back to back, be joined them, creating a small, wooden breast plate, barely large enough to cover his ribcage. "It won't protect us from a knife or a gun, but we should be safe from claws and teeth. Take one and pass it on."

He rose to his feet clad in his new, if not crappy, armour, and walked towards to door. Weak armour is better than no armour.

"Hail to the King, Baby"
Sherlock Holmes heard the current commotion with Nathan and the man, before stepping in and pushing Ash against the wall, staring into his eyes with a deep sense of anger.

tumblr_mz1hydT82v1rzik3go1_500.gif

"He is a boy. He is not well developed yet, nor has he developed the strength in order to choose what he will or will not feel. Keep off of him and don't you dare think that for a second he is like you, nor I, Nor Alan, nor anybody. Understood? Good." He turned to Captain America, an implicating finger pointed at her, albeit him not see any of the events happened to Nathan. "The same goes with you, too." He turned back to Ash, before gently hitting the wooden armour on him. "And don't be daft, do you honestly think one of those zombies-" He turned quickly to Alan before speaking "-Saying it like that because I think nobody other than you, me, and that armoured doctor really is trying to figure out what the hell they are-" And then Sherlock quickly looked back at Ash, letting his collar go "-Is gonna bite your chest in order to infect you with whatever parisitic animal it contains in its body? Please, it's stupid but it's smart, that thing will look for a vantage point on your body, preferably the neck where it is most accessible, or some other part of your body if you give it the opportunity." Sherlock sighed, aggresively cleaning the dust off his coat before nodding his head at Nathan. "Be smart about it." He said before walking off. "And the same goes for all of you people." Sherlock Holmes would give no hail to a tyrant.

Alan looked at both Ash, and the others, especially Nathan as he had his hand on Sherlock's shoulder. "Hey, hey woah... Sherlock, come on, stay calm. We've got another objective to do, not trying to hurt the guy. Come on, pry off him, alright?" Alan looked at Sherlock as he let him go, pointing to the Dentistry area, "Sherlock, dentist, go, alright?" He sighed, scratching his beard before he looked at Ash. "Sorry for the trouble... Sherlock's like that. Name's Alan. Alan Wake." He extended his hand at Ash.

@Atomyk @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.