Tokyo Ghoul ; Gravierend Jagdhund

Status
Not open for further replies.
More detail would be needed obviously, but that baseline for a backstory is fine. Ukaku will be his Kagune~

Okay fantastic. I'll go ahead and start looking up photos and such.

Okay fantastic. I'll go ahead and start looking up photos and such.
Very well. I'll let everyone know once the list is compiled and the Sign Up thread is posted~​

Very well. I'll let everyone know once the list is compiled and the Sign Up thread is posted~

Can we discuss to get the details of the backstory more in order? Since you considered the basic concept a baseline.

Can we discuss to get the details of the backstory more in order? Since you considered the basic concept a baseline.
Sure, but here's not the place. Send me a PM with a good run-down of your idea~​

Not sure whether or not to play Ghoul of Half Ghoul. Yeah, really not sure at this point. *shrug* I'll think about it some more.

Not sure whether or not to play Ghoul of Half Ghoul. Yeah, really not sure at this point. *shrug* I'll think about it some more.
Alrighty~ Let me know once you've come to a decision.​

*shuffles feet*
Yes, the delay is becoming tiresome to me as well but not everyone posts as often as others. If things take too long though, I will carry on otherwise.​

Yes, the delay is becoming tiresome to me as well but not everyone posts as often as others. If things take too long though, I will carry on otherwise.
I assumed the people who did show interest and do know what they want to play still have to make their sheets as well. Can't the people who don't know what their playing come late into the OOC and say what they will play, while everyone is busyworking on their character sheets?

Character sheets will still take some folks a while and its not like the OOC is going to splode and the people who haven't decided yet will get lost on anything. Its an OOC.

I assumed the people who did show interest and do know what they want to play still have to make their sheets as well. Can't the people who don't know what their playing come late into the OOC and say what they will play, while everyone is busyworking on their character sheets?

Character sheets will still take some folks a while and its not like the OOC is going to splode and the people who haven't decided yet will get lost on anything. Its an OOC.
I'm simply attempting to keep things organized and filed. However, you do make a solid point - no sense in wasting time when I could be making the Sign Up/OOC for others to fill out and those who are undecided won't be lost because the plot will be in the OOC's first post anyway, right above the character sheets themselves. I think I'll get on that now, actually.​

Oh shoot. I didn't realize that I was holding us up. Sorry sorry about that ;;~;; I think I'll take half ghoul.

Oh shoot. I didn't realize that I was holding us up. Sorry sorry about that ;;~;; I think I'll take half ghoul.

Yeah don't be sorry. I wasn't upset with you. Just seemed like a silly way of dealing with it. I will often make an OOC and let's other do what they need to do, while others make character sheets.

Just as a note to everyone, we have an abundance of Ghouls in the roleplay so far. I myself will be playing a Half-Ghoul, so the current numbers are:

Ghouls: I
Half-Ghouls: III
CCG Investigator: I
Human: 0

This seems a bit unbalanced, so if anyone is willing to play a second character (they don't have to be a main, they can be a side character) who is either a CCG Investigator or a Human, that would be lovely. A full Ghoul would also work.​

I'll switch to full ghoul. Didn't realize there was an unbalance.

Ah crap, I stopped getting notifications for this for some reason. O.o
Um, do you still want me to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.