Tokyo Ghoul ; Gravierend Jagdhund

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to participate :)

You've got my submission, if you were waiting for verbal.

You've got my submission, if you were waiting for verbal.
I added you to the list just in case your "love" vote was your submission~

Will you be playing a Ghoul, Half-Ghoul, Human or CCG Investigator?​

Is there an OOC? Because I was not listed then

Is there an OOC? Because I was not listed then
Not yet, but there will be once I've got all confirmations from anyone wanting to participate. Currently, I am making a list on a separate file on my computer to keep track of participants and what races they will be playing so I can also see the ratio of characters.

Will you be playing a Ghoul, Half-Ghoul, Human or CCG Investigator?​

You've been officially added to the list!~

*EDIT*

Will you be playing a Human, Ghoul, Half-Ghoul or CCG Investigator?
Is there a half human choice? Like S0? If not, half ghoul.

Not yet, but there will be once I've got all confirmations from anyone wanting to participate. Currently, I am making a list on a separate file on my computer to keep track of participants and what races they will be playing so I can also see the ratio of characters.

Will you be playing a Ghoul, Half-Ghoul, Human or CCG Investigator?

I will more than likely play a Ghoul.

I'm in~. I don't know what I'll play yet... Are multiple characters allowed?

I'm in~. I don't know what I'll play yet... Are multiple characters allowed?
Multiple characters are allowed, but try not to have more than 3 maximum~​

That all depends on what you have in mind, really. Could you elaborate?~
Not necessarily have anything in ins and mind. Not just yet. Though talking bout deadman wonderland had me interested in an idea inspired by Owl. Aka the guy who murdered his child and his wife and had an empty locket without a photo

Not necessarily have anything in ins and mind. Not just yet. Though talking bout deadman wonderland had me interested in an idea inspired by Owl. Aka the guy who murdered his child and his wife and had an empty locket without a photo
That would be fine, though his Branch of Sin would be difficult to recreate without use of the Ukaku (Shining Feather) Kagune~​

That would be fine, though his Branch of Sin would be difficult to recreate without use of the Ukaku (Shining Feather) Kagune~
Which one is that?

The Ukaku is the Wing Kagune, like Touka's and Ayato's.

That's what I thought. Sorry am a visual thinker. I can have that one then?

I'm kind of working on this idea, that he fell in love with a human woman who didn't care he was a ghoul. Till one day driven by hunger he ate and killed her. But the event was so traumatic and he could not believe he was driven to such a state, he has completely forgotten he was the one who committed the act. Probably blames the CGC or something

That's what I thought. Sorry am a visual thinker. I can have that one then?

I'm kind of working on this idea, that he fell in love with a human woman who didn't care he was a ghoul. Till one day driven by hunger he ate and killed her. But the event was so traumatic and he could not believe he was driven to such a state, he has completely forgotten he was the one who committed the act. Probably blames the CGC or something
More detail would be needed obviously, but that baseline for a backstory is fine. Ukaku will be his Kagune~​

Status
Not open for further replies.