Tokyo Ghoul ; Gravierend Jagdhund

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't thinking of limiting the pool between Ghouls and Humans, but if things become quite unbalanced, I may enforce a bit of an embargo. Unlikely, though.

The Ghouls forced under the CCG are already treated like that, so we're once again in agreement. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clearer earlier - I tend to get side-tracked.

Also, don't worry - I'm schizophrenic too. The very idea of what those Ghouls will be going though is..No. Just fuck that, no.

Fantastic. Than I'm definitely interested.

Also fantastic, schizophrenia representation beyatch. lol <---sorry I use a very dark sense of crude self deprecating humor

No it was less about your clearness and more the very unreadable interest check information you got. I kind of ask that you do not use that for the OOC, kindly ask. Very kindly.

Oddly I seek what the Ghouls will be going through. In the sense it reaffirms my ideas and beliefs. Probably makes me paranoid though

Fantastic. Than I'm definitely interested.

Also fantastic, schizophrenia representation beyatch. lol <---sorry I use a very dark sense of crude self deprecating humor

No it was less about your clearness and more the very unreadable interest check information you got. I kind of ask that you do not use that for the OOC, kindly ask. Very kindly.

Oddly I seek what the Ghouls will be going through. In the sense it reaffirms my ideas and beliefs. Probably makes me paranoid though
The Beywatch is ever vigilant - Which is a problem, because we end up watching each other and then things just get messy..

Ah yes, the original post has some errors in the coding. I'm currently working on fixing it. I apologize for this!

I can sort of relate - Personally, I'd actively seek out a Ghoul, take their organs, transplant them myself if need be and turn myself into one of them willingly just so I could affirm my ideals and beliefs. Same goes for the Kakuja thing.​

In my writing I like exploring themes of paranoia and themes of being watched. I like exploring themes of psychological distress. Thus, the reasoning to play a Ghoul and more than likely one being "managed" by the CGC who has him "tamed" to live in common society.

Because it plays into the elements I like to write about

In my writing I like exploring themes of paranoia and themes of being watched. I like exploring themes of psychological distress. Thus, the reasoning to play a Ghoul and more than likely one being "managed" by the CGC who has him "tamed" to live in common society.

Because it plays into the elements I like to write about
Similarly to how I write, as well. Mine simply deal more with aspects of loss, pain in the form of emotional torture or even physical torture and the concept of emotion itself - The difference between psychopathy and sociopathy, between bi-polar and depression, so on so forth. I do a lot of case studies.​

Reactions: Sir Salty
Similarly to how I write, as well. Mine simply deal more with aspects of loss, pain in the form of emotional torture or even physical torture and the concept of emotion itself - The difference between psychopathy and sociopathy, between bi-polar and depression, so on so forth. I do a lot of case studies.

We are now friends for life. lol

I decided to follow you.

Friends for life it is, then!

Followed you back, by the way~ Glad to have you on board!

Glad to meet someone so like minded. That can be a good or bad thing. Roflcopter

Glad to meet someone so like minded. That can be a good or bad thing. Roflcopter
Well, as I tend to say:

"Fire can only warm so much until it burns that which it meant to protect. The trick is learning when you're too close and about to burn, and when you're too far and about to freeze."​

• Love
Reactions: Sir Salty
Well, as I tend to say:

"Fire can only warm so much until it burns that which it meant to protect. The trick is learning when you're too close and about to burn, and when you're too far and about to freeze."

I fucking love you right now. Because I say the same thing. Having a relationship with me is like having a relationship with fire. My god. Are we twins? Unknown twins? I think we're twins mate.

I fucking love you right now. Because I say the same thing. Having a relationship with me is like having a relationship with fire. My god. Are we twins? Unknown twins? I think we're twins mate.
Hehe, possibly~ I never did meet my birth family, so I suppose anything is possible.

I liken a relationship with me to that of an injured, cornered wolf.​

Well then. Y'all made this dark real, real fast.

I'll get the idea train rolling after school today.

Never said I didn't expect it, or disliked, just somewhat impressed.

Never said I didn't expect it, or disliked, just somewhat impressed.
I suppose it could be considered impressive to a degree. Perhaps I just have a different mindset on it~​

Alright everyone, if there are no more additions or edits to be made, I'll start writing up official members who want to join and we can move on from there. That alright with you all?~​

Reactions: Daz
ich bin interessiert. been in these in a while

ich bin interessiert. been in these in a while
Thank you for your interest~ Just to be transparent, even if the title is in German, I myself do not fully speak German~​

I speak German, Russian, and French.

I grew up in Liverpool. Born and raised till I was 15 or so. One of my favorite things about living in Europe compared to America, was it was so much easier to travel. You could get anywhere you wanted for an affordable price. Spent some time in France, even my name Jene Perry is French. Since part of my family is partly from France.

Sorry for the delay everyone - real life issues took hold.

Anyway, I will now be taking participants. If you're positive you want to participate, let me know. That way when I start making the sign up sheets and such, I have a good idea on how many characters will be involved and the ratio of Ghouls/Humans/CCG Investigators.​

• Love
Reactions: Daz and Kit-n-Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.