Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
  • Fame. We all crave it. We want the recognition, the money, the fans. We want to be in the eye of the public. We want people to see us, to worship us, to kiss the very ground we walk on. It's a basic human need to be loved. Some just want it a little bit more.

In Hollywood, nothing in off limits. Cheating, conspiracy, and jealousy are all just parts of the fame game. And in the game of fame, you either climb the social ladder or you fall.

The only question is how you will respond.

Character Index
    In Character

@~Dark Disney~ is the Co-GM. Our word is law.
  • No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.

If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to live now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well.

Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.

Please be literate.

Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.

Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS.

Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.

You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying.

Insert as much drama as possible into the IC, but I will not tolerate drama in the OOC. It is unnecessary and immature.

You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.

Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: winnie and junebug
Will we have a...... Discord for this?

*knows nothing about real life celeb stuff* What kind of awards are out there? Is there only just one type of Oscar? Or are there tons?
teen choice award.. Emmy's.. You name it.

Reactions: Felilla
  • Thank You
Google has them all as well just look up tv and music awards @Kit Kat

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug and Felilla
@~Dark Disney~ Felilla >.< I use the same username for everything.

@~Dark Disney~ Oh! And my tag number is: #1224 I am so spacey today. Hehe.

I actually think I'm gonna play a dude. =w=

• Love
Wow, my notifications must not be working well. But anyway, for this I'll make two characters.

• Love
Should I join the Discord as well? @Felilla gave me the okay to join, but I don't want to barge in on you guys.

yes @neptune ... that would probably be a good idea ^_^ [I just wasn't sure if she had told you yet]

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
I think the invite has expired. Can someone post a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.