Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
  • Fame. We all crave it. We want the recognition, the money, the fans. We want to be in the eye of the public. We want people to see us, to worship us, to kiss the very ground we walk on. It's a basic human need to be loved. Some just want it a little bit more.

In Hollywood, nothing in off limits. Cheating, conspiracy, and jealousy are all just parts of the fame game. And in the game of fame, you either climb the social ladder or you fall.

The only question is how you will respond.

Character Index
    In Character

@~Dark Disney~ is the Co-GM. Our word is law.
  • No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.

If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to live now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well.

Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.

Please be literate.

Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.

Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS.

Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.

You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying.

Insert as much drama as possible into the IC, but I will not tolerate drama in the OOC. It is unnecessary and immature.

You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.

Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: winnie and junebug
  • --
      • Kaspar & Chelsea
      • Lilac & Osbourne {On and Off}
        Minerva & Willa
      • --
      • --
      • Emily and Julian
      • Amelia & Monroe
        Anais & Jasper
        Anika & Jefferson
        Apollo & Olivia
        Charles & Cicero
        Dante & Hailey
        Edelweiss & Alexander
        Octavia & Mackenzie
        Remember & Ferran
        Tessadora & Peter
      • Brite & Olivia
        Joselyn & Cassia & Chelsea
        Minerva & Cadence
      • Peter & Julian
      • --
      • Chelsea & Silas
      • --
      • Torn Soul; Ashera {Lead Singer} - Dante Gold {Drummer}

The Neon Overdose; --

Boy Band; Ferran Ali, Kaspar Livingston

Girl's Band; --

Salty Dogs; --
      • Ayman George;

Shay's Agent;
      • Assassination; An action-romance-thriller that focuses on the lives of two assassins and their missions. Starring: Bennett Werner as Valiant Hamptons and Akashi's Char as Matilda Reed. Other appearances include: Jefferson Scott as Valiant's conflicted best friend, Nixon Warren, and Jasper Hale, the assassin with no code of honor, Vincent Clare.

Written and Produced by Award-Winning Screenwriter Arthur McKeown

Blue Theory; Crime show starring Rocky Callaghan as Detective Billy O'Hara and [Dark Disney's Character] as [Name]. A scripted tv show focusing on the personal lives of the two detectives, the cases they solve and the rising hostility towards law enforcement due to police brutality.

Non-Stop; In this world there is no shortage of people who need medical care, what kind of trials and tribulations do these 6 doctors and the rest of the medical staff need to overcome to help everyone who enters through their doors? Will everyone who enters walk back out?

Camelot; Reboot of the Starz show that was cancelled. Starring Jasper Hale as Arthur Pendragon and...

Nemo and Zinnia; The reality show that's gripped the nation for over a century. Follow the lives of the Sullivans as they navigate through the world of the wealthy and fabulous.

You Just Got Pounded!; What happens when one man goes around the Hollywood Streets and picks up random strangers to prank famous celebrities? A bunch of chaos and creative scenarios that will have you busting a gut in seconds. Enjoy ... or get Pounded!

Glitch; In the year 2301. the world had changed drastically. A futuristic world where the government did not have total control. Now, the world was ran by corporations, and the technology had advanced to the point where making clones were easy. Altering your memories were easy. Giving you a family was easy. You would think that at the very least, the police would exist. Law and Order would still be around. It is to a point, but it is owned by the biggest corporation known globally. The EXO Corp. The question is, would you know that you're you ? What you're doing is not programmed into you? It is time to take back the world.

Superstar; An American Idol-like talent competition where established giants of the music industry choose a team of upcoming singers to compete against one another from week to week. The winner of Superstar gets to work with the artist who chose them on a song, and has the chance to earn a contract with a big label.

The Dumb and the Hopeless; A show about a group of young socialites who have money to spend and time to waste. They are entitled brats from wealthy families that believe they are untouchable. Until a certain bad boy comes back into town; he was always the one to cause the most drama for the young adults when they were teens. He's back and badder than ever. Breaking up relationships and blackmailing people is his M.O. will he be able to take over again, like before?

Behind the Scenes; A hilarious show about the lives of the cast and crew behind the scenes of a world famous Spy television show. There's always some funny adventure going on with the cast and crew of this show and even with their agents.

Riches to Rags; When rich boy Edgar's family suddenly goes bankrupt he goes from riches to rags. With a short goodbye to his posh life and he moves into a much rougher one. He finds himself attending one of the worst schools, filled with delinquents and bullies. It also doesn't help the toughest chick and school has a crush on him.

• The Broken Man's Journey; A man's {Prince of Hollywood} mission to seek forgiveness for destroying his entire family years ago because of his bad deals and gambling addiction. He has to work with the same people he tried so hard to get away from. The Mob still has this man under their thumb, but not for long. As he works under them, he falls for the The Mob Boss' daughter {Akashi's Char} and things start to get even more dangerous for the already destroyed man. Will he survive another round in the ring of chaos and murder that is his life ... and will this new love survive with him?

Blood Moon; A darker take on the classic vampire romance story that takes place in a boarding school in England.

Sanity; The hit movie directed by Marlo Thorne {released in December of 2015}. The world is in ruins after several world wars, constant trauma and devastation has altered the minds of human beings, driving them insane. The remainder of the world has found order in chaos, and live eccentrically but peacefully. However a virus is circulating in the world. The side effects? Driving people sane. Those afflicted are taken and imprisoned as the government fears that the world will return to what it once was, only to 'die' again. Most affected are adults, but sometimes children are hit as well. The movie centers around, Kol {The Prince of Hollywood}, a teenage boy who is afflicted by the virus and struggles to hide his affliction from a world who fears sanity.

Hamilton: The Musical; Everything that everyone loved of the rap/hip hop musical of our founding father, A.Ham, brought to the big screen. Directed by Walter Iliev and choreographed by Jakob Pierce.

Giraffe; Lucy {Anika North} is a giraffe who lives on the Savannah with her herd. Lucy has a short neck instead of a long one and her herd never lets get forget it. She heard about a human tribe who can make her neck longer, so she goes on a perilous journey with her friends, Miles the Zebra whose black with white stripes instead of white with black stripes, and Cora the Antelope {Mara Argyris} who is big and clumsy instead of skinny and graceful.

Colorblind; Set in the 1990's when tension was still high in the sky, with the whites and the blacks at one another's necks. Set in the Ghettos of LA, where a black young man {Prince of Hollywood} strives to do his best to show the world that he isn't some thug; while at the same time a beautiful young lady {Golden Actress} grows into her own self in the Suburbs of LA. The two lives come colliding when they find themselves working for the same Magazine company and under the same boss, the girl's father. As they learn to put their differences aside, the two start to see one another as more than just a person, even more than just a friend. Their connection can be felt through the screen; they have a bond that neither black or white can rip a part. While the people around them keep their prejudices, these two young adults find away to be together, even as most want to keep them separated. A movie for the ages, that will have you crying, laughing, angry and feeling all kinds of mixed emotions. The only question is ... do you see color, or are you Colorblind?

Directed by Malcolm Booker

Who Killed Erica Jones; When the most popular girl in school, Erica Jones, is found dead the whole school is shook up. Her ex best friend, aspiring to be a writer, decides to investigate the truth behind her death with the help of another. The biggest issue is anyone could be the perpetrator because everyone hated Erica.

Magical Moments; A semi-scripted/mostly non-scripted [basically there are just guidelines...] documentary centering around Disney. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the ongoings of Disneyland California! Meet some of the cast and crew behind the magic and watch three of your favorite Hollywood stars interact with patrons around the parks!

Teddy; A teddy bear is left behind by it's first owner who promised to never leave it. That was in 1892. For the past 100 years the bear has been found by different children and abandoned several times. This toy bear has experienced sadness beyond human comprehension and finally in 1992 when it is found by an adorable little girl, it's now Teddy's turn to promise to never let go.

Last edited:
Making a Big Time Oscar Winning Actor (Like I will be some day XD)
And a R&B Singer/Songwriter

• Love
Reactions: Felilla
Woot! I'm excited~ Will get started on my gal right away! Any idea for the preferred age range? c:

@Kit Kat If you go to the Character Index, it is on the Character Sheet.

@Kit Kat If you go to the Character Index, it is on the Character Sheet.

Nothing specific like 20-30, etc.? Just 18+? :)

The idea is that I don't want to make a character in their 30s only to end up being the only character who's in their 30s. xD

@Kit Kat I plan on making at least two in their thirties, so you're good there. I always make sure to balance my RPs out anyways, so don't worry about it. ^.^

• Love
Reactions: junebug
@Kit Kat I plan on making at least two in their thirties, so you're good there. I always make sure to balance my RPs out anyways, so don't worry about it. ^.^

Oh cool! xD That's great! I'm making a girl who's 27 so you know (it's close enough to 30) xD I just don't like being the 'odd one out' haha

@Felilla Hey, how would you calculate a 'reasonable' net worth? I don't want to throw out a random number (unless that's what you planned on doing yourself haha!) but yeah, I was wondering if there was some sort of method you used to determine net worth that's 'realistic' in rp? c:

@Felilla Got both my fcs up in the thread so you can check them out.

@Kit Kat I can give you examples, if that helps: Scarlett Johansen is a four time Golden Globe actress and she is worth $100 million dollars whereas Holland Roden, a TV star on Teen Wolf, has a net worth of 2 million dollars.

Phillip Lester, a YouTuber with 4 million subscribers, has a net worth of 700,000 dollars as opposed to Mark Fisbach, a YouTuber with 17 million subscribers has a net worth of 7 million dollars.

It all just really depends on how popular you are and how much you are in demand. A short film actor won't be worth as much as an Oscar winning one.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Hey babes your character index link doesn't work @Felilla

Just so everyone knows, @~Dark Disney~ is gonna be my Co-GM for this RP so whatever she says goes. No exceptions. ^.^

Not sure what to make yet.. But I am sorta leaning towards a movie actor thats obviously famous, and has a few oscars in his pockets. Not as grand as Justin's tho..

In case you're wondering, the upcoming movie in IC.. That's action-romantic-adventure.. Both my char and Justin's are starring in it.. Imagine the money we'll bring in @Juszen :P

*knows nothing about real life celeb stuff* What kind of awards are out there? Is there only just one type of Oscar? Or are there tons?

Status
Not open for further replies.