Status
Not open for further replies.
"..."

The stout hunter sitting opposite from the spider-girl was somberly flabbergasted by her reaction. It was here and then Feng knew what he had to do, sliding out of his seat to stand. Turning, he murmured to her over the shoulder.

"I will be back."

@C.T.
"Ummmmmmm...alright." She replied, raising an eyebrow under her mask. What could this be now?​

"Ummmmmmm...alright." She replied, raising an eyebrow under her mask. What could this be now?​

Very good question.

The answer came fairly swiftly in the form of a large pizza box, gently set down on the table in its center. "Pineapple and ham," Feng mentioned as he took his seat once more. He stared Anya for another minute, like before... before he reached over and opened the box.

It was actually the classic pepperoni pizza, "Extra cheese," he added.

And without missing a beat, Feng Bu set to devouring at least half of the large pizza, leaving the rest for Anya if so she desired.

@C.T.

Reactions: Takumi
Very good question.

The answer came fairly swiftly in the form of a large pizza box, gently set down on the table in its center. "Pineapple and ham," Feng mentioned as he took his seat once more. He stared Anya for another minute, like before... before he reached over and opened the box.

It was actually the classic pepperoni pizza, "Extra cheese," he added.

And without missing a beat, Feng Bu set to devouring at least half of the large pizza, leaving the rest for Anya if so she desired.​
"I DID TELL YOU I'M A GYMNAST RIGHT? AND I ALREADY HAD TWO SLICES AND THIS COSTUME IS ACTUALLY, YOU KNOW, PRETTY SKINTIGHT AND EVERYTHING?"

S029.png

Why must the world tempt her so? The aroma and proximity was too much.

wyKr5hr.png

@Indolent

"I DID TELL YOU I'M A GYMNAST RIGHT? AND I ALREADY HAD TWO SLICES AND THIS COSTUME IS ACTUALLY, YOU KNOW, PRETTY SKINTIGHT AND EVERYTHING?"

S029.png

Why must the world tempt her so? The aroma and proximity was too much.

wyKr5hr.png

@Indolent

"I understand," Feng politely replying, nodding sagely so.

Then he ate the rest of the pizza so as to alleviate Spider-Girl's misery.

@C.T.

"I understand," Feng politely replying, nodding sagely so.

Then he ate the rest of the pizza so as to alleviate Spider-Girl's misery.

@C.T.
"...Thank you." She groaned. Part of her had really been tempted, it was so close. Still... "How big is your stomach??"

Reactions: Takumi
"...Thank you." She groaned. Part of her had really been tempted, it was so close. Still... "How big is your stomach??"

"Immense. Excuse me," Feng murmured, cupping one hand into a fist and placing it directly before his mouth as to stifle a burp.

"You could eat all you like if you exercised heavily. Like myself."

@C.T.

"Immense. Excuse me," Feng murmured, cupping one hand into a fist and placing it directly before his mouth as to stifle a burp.

"You could eat all you like if you exercised heavily. Like myself."

@C.T.

"Are you crazy, I do that already but still can't eat that much."​

"Interesting. Perhaps I've an abnormal metabolism."​
"Yeah probably but that does bring up something I've wanted to ask you. What are your powers if you have any, or is it all just skill? Works for some. Hawkeye does it, Nomad, Frank Castle types. Even I did it for a while, 'tween losing my old powers and gaining my new ones...long story. But I think you got some power. Super strength, no doubt yeah? I mean..." She held up her fingers like she was framing a picture, emphasizing his bulky nature.

@Indolent

"Yeah probably but that does bring up something I've wanted to ask you. What are your powers if you have any, or is it all just skill? Works for some. Hawkeye does it, Nomad, Frank Castle types. Even I did it for a while, 'tween losing my old powers and gaining my new ones...long story. But I think you got some power. Super strength, no doubt yeah? I mean..." She held up her fingers like she was framing a picture, emphasizing his bulky nature.

@Indolent

Hearing her question through to its end, Feng was silent for a few seconds. Then he finally spoke, "I think it's better that I demonstrate than explain. I find the former satisfying whereas the latter is lackluster. If I can determine the whereabouts of a gym, I would be glad to show you my abilities. In turn, you could show me yours?"

@C.T.

Hearing her question through to its end, Feng was silent for a few seconds. Then he finally spoke, "I think it's better that I demonstrate than explain. I find the former satisfying whereas the latter is lackluster. If I can determine the whereabouts of a gym, I would be glad to show you my abilities. In turn, you could show me yours?"

@C.T.
"Oh yeah, sure I could. Though a lot of mine, well...it is in the name. Spidery stuff. As for the gym, think there's a map on the scrolls. Didn't really check it out because y'know, food first for me...as I figure was the case for you. And then some." Anya remarked, pulling out her scroll and flicking through.

@Indolent

"Oh yeah, sure I could. Though a lot of mine, well...it is in the name. Spidery stuff. As for the gym, think there's a map on the scrolls. Didn't really check it out because y'know, food first for me...as I figure was the case for you. And then some." Anya remarked, pulling out her scroll and flicking through.

@Indolent

"A spider that enjoys pizza," Feng commented, clearly amused via his tone, before realization struck him. He'd his own scroll too and so he pulled it out to help along the endeavor, "Allow me to grab something on the way out," Feng added as he slid out of his seat to pocket an apple.

"I believe it is this way," the Chinese hunter indicated in a specific direction.

@C.T.

"A spider that enjoys pizza," Feng commented, clearly amused via his tone, before realization struck him. He'd his own scroll too and so he pulled it out to help along the endeavor, "Allow me to grab something on the way out," Feng added as he slid out of his seat to pocket an apple.

"I believe it is this way," the Chinese hunter indicated in a specific direction.

@C.T.
"Eyup. Gotta be crazy to not enjoy pizza." She stood up herself, a quick stretching before-- "Wow. You're just like...a black hole for food, aren't you?" Anya wasn't even teasing, just amazed at how much food this guy could down in one sitting. "Do they all eat this much in your clan or is it a special to you thing?" She questioned as she started that way.

@Indolent

817.jpg

"And then I'm like 'isn't taking a goddess with you breaking SOME kind of rules?! But then I got sent down anyway! It's almost as if they were TRYING to find any excuse to get rid of me-Hm?" Aqua was pulled away from her mid rant to Akira as the other girl pointed out the newcomer who seemed to know this girl who proclaimed herself to be a goddess. Turning to see just who Akira was pointing at, Aqua's face lit up in a smile.

"Hello Darkness, my old friend!"

Practically leaping from her seat, Aqua wrapped her arms around the waist of her friend and pressed her cheek against the knight's chest.

"I'm so happy to see you too! I was looking for you and Megumin and then I ended up bumping into this girl! Only he wasn't really a girl but a boy with a girl's name! I thought he was some kind of pervert who'd take advantage of naive goddesses and then he showed this really creepy bear-" Aqua paused as she blinked at Darknesse's question. Had she been referring to Akira? Well given that Darkness was anything but shy, Aqua doubted that it could have been Akira. Darkness would have most likely introduced herself if that'd been the case.

Which left only one other option. Turning to look and see where Bridget was sitting next to Rin, Aqua stammered.

"But-But she's...not a-he's a..."

Realizing how it might have impacted Darkness if she were to tell her that Bridget was actually a girl, Aqua didn't want to go down that road. Besides, Bridget would clear it up after he talked to her and things would be all well and good!

"T-That girl's name is Bridget! She's the first person I got to talk to here actually! She's really friendly if a bit energetic! She even showed me this really strange bear that can walk and talk like us!" Well, thee talking part seemed to be more implied on Bridget's part but maybe this would ward Darkness off from talking to the strange boy. Or maybe it'd only encourage her. Who knew what went on in that strange girl's head. Akira had been listening in but didn't comment as it simply wasn't in her nature. Despite how cold she may have seemed outwardly, Akira was anything but when actually approached. Hence why she'd been so hesitant to speak to Aqua. She was simply shy is all.

But maybe she should make some friends if she was going to be staying here-
megumin_3.jpg

"Finally found you."

A young mage clad in red approached the familiar group. Or, at least, Darkness and Aqua were familiar. Everyone else was just kinda...there. Well, no matter, they'd all fit into this party soon enough. Though at the mention of an anthropomorphic bear, Megumin looked a little excited, more or less ignoring the fight going on before them.

"A walking talking bear? Where, where? Can I see?"

@Verite @Chewy Rabbits

"Eyup. Gotta be crazy to not enjoy pizza." She stood up herself, a quick stretching before-- "Wow. You're just like...a black hole for food, aren't you?" Anya wasn't even teasing, just amazed at how much food this guy could down in one sitting. "Do they all eat this much in your clan or is it a special to you thing?" She questioned as she started that way.

@Indolent

"Ah this apple? No, it is for the demonstration . But to answer your question, few in my clan eat like I do. Not all possess the metabolism I have; there is one that makes up for it with his massive size and girth. My rival when it comes to meals, so to speak," Feng replied matter of fact, his instilled professionalism coming through.

"He reigns undefeated I should say, as much as I despise admitting that fact. We are not far."

@C.T.

"Ah this apple? No, it is for the demonstration . But to answer your question, few in my clan eat like I do. Not all possess the metabolism I have; there is one that makes up for it with his massive size and girth. My rival when it comes to meals, so to speak," Feng replied matter of fact, his instilled professionalism coming through.

"He reigns undefeated I should say, as much as I despise admitting that fact. We are not far."

@C.T.
"...Two of you and he reigns undefeated? Eeeeeeeeeeesh I would not want to be responsible for buying groceries in your clan. You just ate like twelve plates of food and a large pizza with extra cheese. That's like...4 or 5 days of food for me." She shook her head, just imagining the budget on that. "And the apple's for the demonstration, huh? You're not going to like, ask me to perch it on my head and you try to split it with an arrow, are you?"

@Indolent

"Greaaaaat, thanks Dad. So much for being a cheerleader..."

Thrusting her hands out, "Mayday" zipped around the two, catching any debris or anything that could possibly danger bystanders, twirling, spinning, flipping, and whizzing about in the air freely, the positive traits of the infamous Spider-Girl expressing outwards. Yea, she might not as be strong as her Father, but May Parker had a few tricks under her sleeves. Concentrating a heavy amount of web unto the ceiling, the webslinging sixteen-year-old hung upside down, looking at both Dante and Akira.

"Hey, knives-for-brains! Yeah, I'm your scolder! Okaythatisn'taword but still! Look, I understand you two are having some relationship problems but can you take it out back? There are children here."

Making a jesting pointing gesture to some preteen kid that looked like she crawled out of a LARPing convention, the young, largely inexperienced embodiment of the iconic Amazing Spider-Man hung upside down, ready to dish out some rightful justice if needed. Sheesh, this was the first day?

God knows how many to go.

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @Chewy Rabbits @Ringmaster @Errybodyindaclub
52c47f5c-s.jpg

"I know your type. You think this life is all about you. That you're free to do whatever you want without risk of consequence. That nothing else matters and you can just live in the moment. Even if it means being rude to others or inconsiderate of their things. Like when you idly smacked that girl's scroll and then offered a half-hearted apology. But I'm here to tell you that actions do have consequences."

Dropping her helmet to the floor, Akira propped her boot on it and slid it off to the side. She'd have to get it looked at after this was over. Provided she wasn't expelled or subject to some kind of reprimanding. But even so, she had made the decision to attack Dante and kick off all this nonsense and if necessary she'd take the rap for it.

But not without trying her damnedest to prove her point. That attitudes like the one Dante was perpetuating didn't help anybody and only served to start conflicts like these. Conflicts that people like Akira had to start and end. Stepping forward as she cracked her knuckles, Akira got into a ready stance.

"You made a prediction just now. That you'll kick my ass. I'll make one too. I'll have you down in five."

Dpnguoa.jpg

ディストラクティブ・バラージ!

[Destruction Barrage!]

As Akira prepared for her next attack, Dante would have noticed a strange aura forming around her. It seemed to just be a blue ki at first. But soon it'd manifest into the skull from Akira's helmet with that same sneer on it's face as it glared down Dante with it's one good eye. All the while energy continued to radiate from the girl's body in the form of electricity. She'd seen Dante's speed and decided that if she couldn't match it, she'd simply have to be able to land enough blows so he'd give up before he could use his speed and start getting serious.

The energy erupted around Akira as she lunged for Dante and unleashed a flurry of kicks his way. But she wasn't stopping there. Smashing her foot down with enough force to crack it beneath the heel of her boot, Akira let out two energy coated jabs to Dante's face to try and knock him off balance before raising her foot again to try and smash him directly in the chest and send him windmilling back. Perhaps she'd been a bit off. This wouldn't even take five minutes.

Dante wasn't surprised to see she was a girl underneath that helmet, wearing a cocky sneer as he rolled back to a recovery distance in the wake of his attacks and flourished Rebellion around by its hilt. He parried her badass taunt with a look of derision, shaking his head incredulously at the talk of his disregard for consequences and self-centered view and throwing the length of his coat back behind him so it wasn't in the way with an exasperated huff of breath. "Lady, you're all kinds of wrong. I'm having a bad day." Living life without risk of consequence? Yeah, how bout 'cause he'd be dead before those consequences caught up with him? Some selfish lifestyle that ended with him knowingly getting himself killed. Akira's bold proclamation just made him roll his eyes, lips pursed sardonically as the devil hunter fluently tossed his sword from his left hand to his right and shifted his left foot back in a-- Wait, what?

"...Five what? Think you missed a step in the setup to that punchline, you dumb-"

Whatever he said was drowned out by the rush of combat. Akira lunged forward and Rebellion dematerialized in another flash of nephilim energy, the same coarsing red veins enwrapping both his arms as the powerhouse Eryx gauntlets formed in the blade's stead.

large.jpg

Just as his opponent's body exuded an aura of blue ki, Dante began to amass a glowing aura of red demonic energy as he amped up, both stony gauntlets crossed in front of him to take the brunt of Akira's kicks (though he nevertheless skidded back on his heels with the impact of each one). It was when she brought her foot up for a higher kick and sent it crashing down with force that he went on the counterattack. He sprang backwards off his heel in a blur, the burst of momentum carrying the arrogant teen back several feet so Akira's heel missed him and crashed into the floor before he stopped himself with one foot, completely altered his trajectory and burst forward with a newfound smirk. It was a counter-cross maneuver of sorts, Dante using his speed to smoothly dance backwards from an encroaching attack and right back forward for a rapid counterattack.

Of course, he didn't exactly account for his dash forward bringing him right into Akira's followup thrust kick, her foot smashing into his chest; assuming Dante still managed to connect with his hook, though, the end result would be the both of them landing a heavy hit on the other and presumably getting sent flying backward to their respective corners. Dante hit the ground a few times in a roll and pressed up to regain his footing, finally noticing Mayday after that exchange and giving her a deadpan "the hell" look with a flap of the arms for coming here dressed like that before he replied.

tumblr_mf5gceiSTJ1rqgklbo1_500.gif

"What are you, the fly on the wall? If you could see through those pajamas maybe you'd know I'm not the one who started this fight. I don't get to pick where some douche takes a swing at me."

@Krieg @Chewy Rabbits @YA DONE FUCKED UP BRINGING MAYDAY INTO THIS EDGE PARTY​

"...Two of you and he reigns undefeated? Eeeeeeeeeeesh I would not want to be responsible for buying groceries in your clan. You just ate like twelve plates of food and a large pizza with extra cheese. That's like...4 or 5 days of food for me." She shook her head, just imagining the budget on that. "And the apple's for the demonstration, huh? You're not going to like, ask me to perch it on my head and you try to split it with an arrow, are you?"

@Indolent

"It is a well off clan. Our earnings are more than enough to ensure our particular lifestyles. It has been jokingly speculated that I eat my weight in meals. And no, I do not plan on utilizing bow and arrow. It will be thrown. Perhaps I should have brought two or three."

@C.T.

"What are you, the fly on the wall? If you could see through those pajamas maybe you'd know I'm not the one who started this fight. I don't get to pick where some douche takes a swing at me."
tumblr_nqpskxLD2P1slgxxho1_250.jpg

"But you did choose to be the cunt who takes a swing at another's scroll, didn't you?" She shot back with a cold glare, having stepped closer to this ongoing outburst once she had been given a new scroll in that trade. Just near enough to observe the fight and listen in, but not get in the way. Not unlike that brutal, no holds barred fight in the rocks...though this one likely wouldn't continue much longer.

@OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Chewy Rabbits @u bitch : |​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
"It is a well off clan. Our earnings are more than enough to ensure our particular lifestyles. It has been jokingly speculated that I eat my weight in meals. And no, I do not plan on utilizing bow and arrow. It will be thrown. Perhaps I should have brought two or three."

@C.T.
"...So super strength it is! Right? Or...something else?"

Status
Not open for further replies.