Status
Not open for further replies.

Time had been kind to the former commander, Lady Satsuki Kiryuin. Headmistress of the Watchtower. As a woman, her already-regal bearing shone with the intensity of a sun and like the eagle most compared her to in contrast to her sister the dragon, her eyes seemed to pierce the crowd of students as though she was seeing into their very souls. By her side, her professors and her most immediate One of Four watched on at the students, each one seeing something different. Lady Satsuki herself saw only one thing.

Clay.

Clay to be molded, twisted and put through the wringer. Clay that would endure grit and fire to become its finished project, or shattered and tossed away. Watchtower was an unforgiving place and while her rewards were lavish when earned, it was the punishments people remembered. Not as severe as her own homeland academy or even the predecessor of the Watchtower where she gained the remainder of her education, alongside a few beside her today.

"Whether from distant worlds, dimensions or lands you have all come here for a reason. To learn how to use your skills for the betterment of yourself and your fellow comrades and for freedom. But what is freedom? Who are your comrades? These are questions we can only assist you with, in the journey to graduation. It will be perilous, some of you may not be here when that day comes. That is the truth of it."

Her eyes flashed as she thumped her sheathed blade for emphasis.

And then with a smile warm and eyes chilling to behold, even at this distance she spoke.

"Welcome to the Watchtower Academy."

So ended the address from the Headmistress and the students would be free to move. Droid drones would have been broadcasting translations among the crowd, for those whom english would not be their first language as across the airwaves came Korean, Russian, Japanese, and various xeno tongues that reflected the sheer diversity here. And then came a language everyone knew well.

Food.

Dinner was ready and Lady Satsuki's kitchens in the school would have been busy, as numerous teenagers marched into the dining hall as they left the courtyard. As they did, one among them...A white haired girl with headphones resting around her neck would be examining the scroll given them, for free as part of their standard school packet. On the screen, a smiling chibi would speak.

latest

"Hello there Kali Weyland. I am Chibi-Hazama! Your friendly guide to Watchtower Academy! You have embarked on a journey, one where many are called but few are chosen. I shake you warmly by the hand and wish you the very best. What would you like to know first?"

A menu popped up then, for the following.

Island Map

Classes

Faculty

Dorm Rules

Kali blinked and picked the map, falling a little behind as she stared with interest. From an engineering standpoint alone, Watchtower Academy was a place of intense interest.

Funded mostly by its Headmistress and supported by the metahuman community as well as military organizations, such as the Galactic Garrison, Watchtower Academy was by and large, free of most red tape. Its students were no longer compelled to go to war as the prior incarnation of the school was and Lady Satsuki herself, if you followed the news was first to put her foot down in that area. As far as the island was concerned, there were several things known about it. One was the fact it was artificial. A moving, techno-biological ark. 382,000 acres of topsoil, biospheres and so much more. Its center made to resemble an extinct volcano and where the majority of the school was placed, where they were now. Beyond the crater, were the farmlands, the factories- The training ground and spaceport. Everything needed to make this place entirely self-sufficient, yet large enough to allow their more rampant students to run amok if needed. She was amazed, she was in awe-!

She was suddenly bumped into and she gasped as her scroll dropped and she hurried quickly to grab it.

Please no one step on it. ;_;

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Indolent @C.T. @Chewy Rabbits @Michale CS @OrlandoBloomers @Dec @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Krieg @Verite @Kaykay

"Man, if only Lucy and the other's were here! That would of been amazing!" Cynthia said while on her way to get some food, obviously pumped and excited to be here. Though while she was talking and walking she tripped over her own two feet, causing her scroll to fly out of her hands.

The prospective students who would be attending the academy this year could be fundamentally boiled down to two groups: the ones who looked like they belonged and the ones who didn't. You could make that kind of assessment without even trying, just by giving any given student a once-over; You had the teens who were bright-eyed and peppy and surrounded themselves with other people, already making friends, your prom queens and aces and jocks who seemed born to be in the prototypical high school environment this place so-creepily imitated. If this were any other place in the world, those would've been the ones who belonged. Here... Here they were just posers. People who had no idea what this place was really about, or were just kidding themselves into thinking it was something else. He would've felt sorry for them if he gave a crap. Right now all it did was piss him off. So while the sheep teemed around in their flocks and kept up their steady, meaningless murmur in the aftermath of the headmistress's speech, someone who decisively checked the other box of those two student groups just shook his head with an incredulous scoff at what he was seeing, features a subtle grimace of disgust.

bvrokjR.jpg

Everything about this felt wrong. This war wasn't his war. How many demons were watching him spinning his wheels like some asshole right now? How many of them were here? He gave a piercing glare in the direction of the first camera he noticed, turned with a sweep of his ebony and crimson longcoat and stalked away, the bitter taste in his mouth magnified. He had no clear destination in mind and he wasn't about to open that shitty little leprechaun app to figure it out. He was just going away from all this.

The path Dante took happened to lead him right past a lone girl who looked like she was using said app herself, and in a moment of brimming frustration he lashed out and made to smack the device out of her hands in a drive-by.

WHzHarz.gif

He turned without stopping a moment later, casually continuing his walk backwards and raising his arms to either side of him in disingenuous apology.

"Hey, my bad. But maybe you're better off without the little green man listening in from your pocket."

Shaking his head scornfully, he turned back around and kept going. She probably didn't even remotely deserve that, but he wasn't in the most amicable of moods.

@C.T.

trVKt6M.png

"Hunh!"

From a little behind (and halfway up the wall from) the podium where Satsuki had given her speech, a single eyebrow raised across pale-grey skin that was mercifully shaded from the sun, lips drawing into an intrigued smile tinged with mischief. There were certain things certain teachers looked for in freshman crowds, and slapstick routines that ended with multiple people bumping into one another and phones being dropped were one of hers. The headmistress might've looked at the new kids and seen clay, but Marceline the Band Class Queen looked at them and saw... kids! And kids could be fun, she guessed.

While most of the other staff elected to get back to their business or go sharpen their chalk or whatever, she felt compelled to float over to the scene, levitating a foot or so off the ground and holding up the opaque parasol she carried to shield her from the sunlight as she gave a breezy wave and a fanged simper to the trio.

"Sup guys, I couldn't help but notice that li'l commotion over here. Everything all right?"

She leaned her head to one side as the smile widened to fully reveal those fangs, but barely waited for a response before she went on.

"Too bad. School policy. Those who drop their scroll on first day must pay..."

h9G1Aiu.gif

"...The vampire's price."

@Ringmaster @york @C.T.... again​

"Waitwhat, Vamp-" Cynthia squeaked out for a split second before-WHAM!!-she finally hit the ground.

@Ringmaster @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @york @Anyone and everyone~

nido.org_1460500637307_n.jpg

"Well, 'ello there!"

It was the same slightly British-accented voice that Rin might have heard earlier if she'd seen that altercation Bridget had with Aqua and Akira. Having decided to step into the dining hall himself, Bridget noticed how Rin seemed to be sitting by herself and decided that simply wouldn't do! If they were all going to be students here then the least he could do was try to be as open of a book as possible!

"I saw you sitting by yourself and decided I'd pop up and introduce myself! I'm Bridget, and it's really nice to meet you!"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
She had listened at least to part of it as she passed by, enough to have heard Bridget's outburst at the start of it anyways. She looked up at the greeting and did her best to look unsurprised as she settled into a polite smile at the greeting, outwardly nothing but friendly. Inwardly she thought it was a little to meet a guy so very... not guy like, but hey, if thats what made him happy

"Pleasure's mine. I'm Rin Tohsaka, a mage from a family of some renown from Japan." she greeted back, at least a small bit of pride in her voice. While she thought it was as crazy as most of the other mages they'd been forced into the open like this, she had to admit it was at least a little nice to tell normal people that she was more than just some rich girl. Though actually... "Out of curiosity, does your outfit mean that you're from the Church?"

given that Kotomine was her only exposure to the organization, it honestly wouldn't shock her in the slightest if the two were related.

@Chewy Rabbits

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
"Waitwhat, Vamp-" Cynthia squeaked out for a split second before-WHAM!!-she finally hit the ground.

@Ringmaster @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @york @Anyone and everyone~

Marceline turned her head from where she was floating to blink once at that, her long hair just shy of dusting the ground as one eyebrow raised and her smile grew a little confused.

"Wow, okay. You are a clumsy batch this year. Alright, you get to pay..."

BSwtQTz.gif

"...The other vampire's price!"

@Ringmaster @Takumi @C.T.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
The path Dante took happened to lead him right past a lone girl who looked like she was using said app herself, and in a moment of brimming frustration he lashed out and made to smack the device out of her hands in a drive-by.

WHzHarz.gif

He turned without stopping a moment later, casually continuing his walk backwards and raising his arms to either side of him in disingenuous apology.

"Hey, my bad. But maybe you're better off without the little green man listening in from your pocket."

Shaking his head scornfully, he turned back around and kept going. She probably didn't even remotely deserve that, but he wasn't in the most amicable of moods.​
tumblr_nqpskxLD2P1slgxxho6_250.jpg

"...Cunt." She spat out after a few seconds, at least committing his face to memory. Not even five minutes and already she had found an asshole. Or rather, the asshole had found her. Was it just a Stark thing, no matter where they went? She stepped over to where her scroll had skittered along the ground, picking it up. And of course...the screen was cracked.

She looked down at it, looked up at the guy walking away, back down to it. She was tempted to chuck it at the back of his skull...but no. Surely the staff would fix it or something.

Wordlessly she turned and headed on to find a staff member.

@OrlandoBloomers

S050.png

She was clearly hanging on to his every word at this point, so eager to hear another hero's story she didn't even catch on to him clearly waiting for her to speak up for a few more seconds. Oh sure, she'd been in multiversal stuff before but usually it was variations on Captain America, or Iron Man, or Thor, or Spider-man that she ran into. Having someone completely new is refreshing. "Well Feng, hunter of Clan Bu...I'm just a teenage gymnast from Brooklyn. My dad...was an investigative reporter. Normal life, school and all that. Not like this one though. One night though, I saw a stranger being attacked by a whole bunch of other strangers. Course, I stepped in. Got stabbed for my trouble. Would have died there if not for the stranger who gave me some of his power. Not going to bore you with the details but I worked alongside this stranger for a while after that. His name was Miguel. When he died...I quit working with his organization. Continued hero work after that though. Had Ms Marvel as a mentor for a while, though she goes by Captain Marvel now. Lost my powers eventually but I still did went on busting crooks when I could. Met a few great friends around then."

"Then y'know, comes the multiversal stuff. The Galra Invasion, nevermind the other aliens invasions that never seem to cease. Skrull, Kree, Brood...plus being dragged into a war when a bunch of jerks wanted to kill every single Spider that existed, in whatever reality. All that stuff, well you know, just shows that learning never stops for any of us. Universes loves surprises. So when I heard about this place, I figured I'd give it a shot. So here I am. And uh...sorry if I rambled too much!"

@Indolent

He'd noticed Anya's look, having quirked a brow half way in. He didn't think much of it, taking it as off-hand adoration; it was nice and different from the typical response to the stoic demeanor Bu acolytes were expected to output 24/7! Then again, Feng considered, he wasn't exactly demonstrating a stellar example of such demeanor amid his meal. Cue a mental shrug.

But when Anya shared her story? He did his damnedest to listen respectfully and politely, his demeanor shifting to reflect his state of concentration and focus.

The unintended visage was further accentuated by Feng leaning in towards Anya to better listen. When Spider-girl reached the completion of her tale, Feng declared jubilantly towards her comment of rambling, "Nah! I liked it, you've done lots. When I was a boy, up til five, life was simple. Afterwards? Train train train train! At twelve, they send you on missions. Some political, some for hire, some out of charity, and some because it was the right thing to do! I've done..."

Cue intensive finger mathematics with the oversized digits on each hand as Feng counted off categories, "Twenty-seven bodyguard positions, thirteen search operations, nine large-scale conflict terminations, and two assassinations." ... "The details are highly classified." ... "Mostly!"

Feng downed the rest of his sparkling water before clearing his throat, "I just wanted to share more. Not a lot of us. So we do more than you think. Though we get to travel!"

Way back in Feng's head there was a little voice saying, "You daft fool, you overshared."

@C.T.

• Nice Execution!
"Too bad. School policy. Those who drop their scroll on first day must pay..."

h9G1Aiu.gif

"...The vampire's price."
"Man, if only Lucy and the other's were here! That would of been amazing!" Cynthia said while on her way to get some food, obviously pumped and excited to be here. Though while she was talking and walking she tripped over her own two feet, causing her scroll to fly out of her hands.

Marceline turned her head from where she was floating to blink once at that, her long hair just shy of dusting the ground as one eyebrow raised and her smile grew a little confused.

BSwtQTz.gif

"...That sounds ominously entertaining." Líadan remarked, crossing her arms. She wasn't much for words in general but at least she could possibly enjoy...whatever these prices turned out to be. And so far...her eyes flitted to a bit away from them. The scrolls seemed to be the overwhelming victims here. 3 were already in peril or had been in periled.

"Hrm."

@Ringmaster @Takumi @OrlandoBloomers @york

tumblr_nqpskxLD2P1slgxxho6_250.jpg

"...Cunt." She spat out after a few seconds, at least committing his face to memory. Not even five minutes and already she had found an asshole. Or rather, the asshole had found her. Was it just a Stark thing, no matter where they went? She stepped over to where her scroll had skittered along the ground, picking it up. And of course...the screen was cracked.

She looked down at it, looked up at the guy walking away, back down to it. She was tempted to chuck it at the back of his skull...but no. Surely the staff would fix it or something.

Wordlessly she turned and headed on to find a staff member.

@OrlandoBloomers
"Hey"

A quiet step that was otherwise lost in the hubub of the crowd followed after Arya and grabbed her shoulder. Probably not the best tactic considering what just happened, but however she turned around she found herself face to face with a girl in a red hood that only partially covered the canine ears atop her white haired head. The girl was holding out another scroll, obviously unbroken as her eyes flicked down towards the cracked one Arya had before they turned back up to stare at the girl without blinking.

1vV9hR7.png

"...Can we trade?"

@C.T.

"Oi, Aquaaa! There you are!" A familiar voice to the blue-haired goddess would ring out in the distance. Through the halls, a blonde haired female knight dressed in heavy armor would shuffle forward before stopping in front of her, hands poised on her hips as she took a breath. Lalatina Dustiness Ford, prefers to go by the alias of "Darkness," was a good friend of Aqua's. Or so she liked to come to believe after all their misadventures with Kazuma, at least.

With a smile, Darkness gave a small wave to her friend. "I'm relieved I managed to come across you quickly, else I would have become hopelessly lost in no time and... and maybe kidnapped by a dastardly fiend who would intend to make me suffer an ero--"

Ahem.

"A-Anyway, who is that girl over there you were talking to, in any case?"
817.jpg

"And then I'm like 'isn't taking a goddess with you breaking SOME kind of rules?! But then I got sent down anyway! It's almost as if they were TRYING to find any excuse to get rid of me-Hm?" Aqua was pulled away from her mid rant to Akira as the other girl pointed out the newcomer who seemed to know this girl who proclaimed herself to be a goddess. Turning to see just who Akira was pointing at, Aqua's face lit up in a smile.

"Hello Darkness, my old friend!"

Practically leaping from her seat, Aqua wrapped her arms around the waist of her friend and pressed her cheek against the knight's chest.

"I'm so happy to see you too! I was looking for you and Megumin and then Iended up bumping into this girl! Only he wasn't really a girl but a boy with a girl's name! I thought he was some kind of pervert who'd take advantage of naive goddesses and then he showed this really creepy bear-" Aqua paused as she blinked at Darknesse's question. Had she been referring to Akira? Well given that Darkness was anything but shy, Aqua doubted that it could have been Akira. Darkness would have most likely introduced herself if that'd been the case.

Which left only one other option. Turning to look and see where Bridget was sitting next to Rin, Aqua stammered.

"But-But she's...not a-he's a..."

Realizing how it might have impacted Darkness if she were to tell her that Bridget was actually a girl, Aqua didn't want to go down that road. Besides, Bridget would clear it up after he talked to her and things would be all well and good!

"T-That girl's name is Bridget! She's the first person I got to talk to here actually! She's really friendly if a bit energetic! She even showed me this really strange bear that can walk and talk like us!" Well, thee talking part seemed to be more implied on Bridget's part but maybe this would ward Darkness off from talking to the strange boy. Or maybe it'd only encourage her. Who knew what went on in that strange girl's head. Akira had been listening in but didn't comment as it simply wasn't in her nature. Despite how cold she may have seemed outwardly, Akira was anything but when actually approached. Hence why she'd been so hesitant to speak to Aqua. She was simply shy is all.

But maybe she should make some friends if she was going to be staying here-

WHzHarz.gif

Shaking his head scornfully, he turned back around and kept going. She probably didn't even remotely deserve that, but he wasn't in the most amicable of moods.

Well, that went and took the wind out Akira's sails.

She may have seen herself as too shy to really go out and try and make friends herself. But she still for the life of her couldn't stand bullies or those who simply sought to take their annoyance out on others, no matter how justified their reasoning may have been. Excusing herself from her seat, Akira began to button up her jacket as she grabbed her helmet and slipped it on over her head.

If this guy wanted to talk the talk? Then Akira would just have to see if he could walk the walk.

Normally, one might have been intimidated by someone who looked as 'thug-like' as Dante. But Akira hadtaken on people much bigger and far more terrible than simply smacking something out of someone's hand. She was the younger sister of Daigo Kazama! She wouldn't back down if she felt someone had been wronged!

DSf7tTU.jpg

Watching as Akira started to make her way off towards Dante, Aqua blinked and flailed her hands.

"Huh!? Wait, new friend! It won't be a good impression if you go and get into a fight on the first day of school! Just let it go! I bet the scroll wasn't even broken!" The goddess yelled as she tried to defuse the situation but Akira wouldn't back down so easily. If she were one to care about how she was recieved by her peers than she'd have given up fighting long ago. No, if there was a butt that needed kicking and she was the only one around who felt an inclination to do it? Then like hell she'd sit back in her seat and left a staff member give him a verbal reprimanding!

Making her way towards Dante, Akira sought to roughly grab his shoulder and turn him around to face her. Glancing up at him with her face obscured by the pitch black visor of her helmet, she clenched her hands into fists and pointed back at the girl who's scroll Dante had cracked.

The intention was clear enough without Akira needing to say anything. He'd go and give a genuine apology for his action.

Or else.

akira.gif

"Pleasure's mine. I'm Rin Tohsaka, a mage from a family of some renown from Japan." she greeted back, at least a small bit of pride in her voice. While she thought it was as crazy as most of the other mages they'd been forced into the open like this, she had to admit it was at least a little nice to tell normal people that she was more than just some rich girl. Though actually... "Out of curiosity, does your outfit mean that you're from the Church?"

given that Kotomine was her only exposure to the organization, it honestly wouldn't shock her in the slightest if the two were related.
a4e90c7c.jpg

"Mage huh? That's so cool! Specially if you got some recognition behind it! Glad to be hanging with you!" Bridget said, his tone as genuine as one could get! Of course he didn't get Rin's inner reaction to his appearance since she hadn't voiced it. Though given how Darkness seemed to have confused him for a girl, perhaps that was the best. Twirling his yoyo around his right index finger, Bridget looked down at his attire and shook his head from side to side.

"Nope! It's just a dress actually. Bit of a long story. Kind of a boring one too."

Leaning back in his chair, Bridget giggled as he pondered the thought.

"I don't know if the church life is for me anyway! I wanted to be a bounty hunter! Pew-Pew! Going around and taking names and what have you! The kind of life that leads one down all sorts of path with turmoil, twists, and so many turns! Or at least that's how I look at it."

@OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite @Ringmaster

S9BeIaW.png

"Hey. Could you guys form a line?"
"As long as I'm first. This was through no fault of my own--"
"Hey"

A quiet step that was otherwise lost in the hubub of the crowd followed after Arya and grabbed her shoulder. Probably not the best tactic considering what just happened, but however she turned around she found herself face to face with a girl in a red hood that only partially covered the canine ears atop her white haired head. The girl was holding out another scroll, obviously unbroken as her eyes flicked down towards the cracked one Arya had before they turned back up to stare at the girl without blinking.

1vV9hR7.png

"...Can we trade?"
"...Why would you want to trade for a cracked one?" She questioned with raised eyebrows, senses wary. Was there a catch or something? The girl looked...almost bored though, unblinking stare a bit...familiar.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers

• Thank You
Cue intensive finger mathematics with the oversized digits on each hand as Feng counted off categories, "Twenty-seven bodyguard positions, thirteen search operations, nine large-scale conflict terminations, and two assassinations." ... "The details are highly classified." ... "Mostly!"​
S106.png

"Whoa whoa whoa, dial it back...you assassinated two people??"

BSwtQTz.gif

@Ringmaster @Takumi @C.T.

Well, that wasn't a good entrance or first impression for others to see, but then again when was the last time one of her heroic enterances actually played out right?

"Uh, I guess I could do that. It's only fair after all." Cynthia said as she got back onto her feet. Seeing where her scroll landed she picked it up and inspected it. It seemed relatively fine for the most part. Well, at least to her. No, wait, there was a crack in it.

"...That sounds ominously entertaining." Líadan remarked, crossing her arms. She wasn't much for words in general but at least she could possibly enjoy...whatever these prices turned out to be. And so far...her eyes flitted to a bit away from them. The scrolls seemed to be the overwhelming victims here. 3 were already in peril or had been in periled.

"Hrm."

S9BeIaW.png

"Hey. Could you guys form a line?"

@C.T.

tumblr_inline_nemmz0R9dR1r2h8qj.png

"A line? That shouldn't be much of a problem at all!" the young Shepherd spoke.

Cynthia wasn't sure which of the two creeped her out more at the moment but quickly shook it off and smiled at them.

@Ringmaster @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @york

"Mage huh? That's so cool! Specially if you got some recognition behind it! Glad to be hanging with you!" Bridget said, his tone as genuine as one could get! Of course he didn't get Rin's inner reaction to his appearance since she hadn't voiced it. Though given how Darkness seemed to have confused him for a girl, perhaps that was the best. Twirling his yoyo around his right index finger, Bridget looked down at his attire and shook his head from side to side.

"Nope! It's just a dress actually. Bit of a long story. Kind of a boring one too."

Leaning back in his chair, Bridget giggled as he pondered the thought.

"I don't know if the church life is for me anyway! I wanted to be a bounty hunter! Pew-Pew! Going around and taking names and what have you! The kind of life that leads one down all sorts of path with turmoil, twists, and so many turns! Or at least that's how I look at it."
She smirked slightly at the start and preened a bit. "Well, I suppose yes. Magic does have a bit of flair to it, its probably why I enjoy it so much." She said in reply before she blinked.

"...So... This is like your bounty hunter costume? I didn't know bounty hunters took after superheroes. Or pro wrestlers."

@chewy rabbit

"As long as I'm first. This was through no fault of my own--"

"...Why would you want to trade for a cracked one?" She questioned with raised eyebrows, senses wary. Was there a catch or something? The girl looked...almost bored though, unblinking stare a bit...familiar.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers
"Because this one isn't cracked." She responded with the same calm stare as she just kind of ignored the fact they were in an impromptu line now and she was holding it up.

"I know its not really fair, but I don't have anything else to throw in right now. I can owe you one."

@C.T.
@The party line​

Reactions: Takumi
S106.png

"Whoa whoa whoa, dial it back...you assassinated two people??"

"Yes. As a last resort, we...," Feng frowned, realizing it was no simple matter to openly justify the why other than explicitly stating it was for the greater good, "... eliminate those who would do harm; one wished to destabilize a small, newly formed country so as to perpetuate war."

That little voice was definitely saying "Told you so."

"I should not have shared that," Feng frowned.

@C.T.

Last edited:
  • Useful
UPDATE FOR CLASSES.

School Faculty

Headmistress: Kiryūin Satsuki

Deputy Headmaster/Mecha-Piloting: Professor John Stewart

Science & Mathematics(Introductory and Advanced Courses): Professor Winston and Professor Kokonoe(Played by @Schnee Corp Lawyer)

Physical Education: Professor Jack and Gene(Played by @T.O.M.)

Paranormal-Anthropology and Magic: Unknown and Professor Kuroko Smith

Xeno-Anthropology: Professor Yuki Nagato

English and History(Introductory and Advanced Courses): Zoe Hirakawa(Played by @Michale CS)

School Security Head/Strategy: Unknown

School Nurse/Medical: Dr. Emily Grey(Played by @C.T.)

Music and Band: Marceline(Played by @OrlandoBloomers)

Wilderness Survival: James 'Logan' Howlett(Played by @Indolent)

Economic Studies: Holo the Wise Wolf(Played by @Schnee Corp Lawyer)

[All information subject to change]

Chibi Hazama appeared after the list appeared, for those seeking classes with a sly wink.

"Hi there! For you first years, the following classes are standard and are automatically put on your schedule. In addition to your regular classes- Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, History and English? You'll also have the opportunity to choose two other classes, as extracurricular! Whether its Medical classes, learning the foundation of first aid, Mech-Piloting, Wilderness Survival or Economics? The choice is yours. See you out there soon!"*

*WatchtowerAcademyisnotresponsibleforanylossoflimb,lifeorsanitythatmaycomefromtheseclasses.Seeyourinsurancecompanyfordetails.

@Michale CS @C.T. @Ringmaster @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chewy Rabbits @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @york @OrlandoBloomers @Takumi

Kali was gone the moment the scaryface came about. Her heart pounding and her breathing erratic as the cyborg put a hand over her internal nuclear generator.

That was rather rude maybe to just run, but she'd see those nice people again....She hoped.

She then looked over at the classes, pondering....Before choosing music and xeno-anthropology as her chosen extracurricular.

She hoped the music teacher was nice, it was her favorite subject after all.

She then looked around, letting out a sigh. The noise had lessened but she seemed to be in a garden area. Mostly jungle foliage, some other climate based plants... Even a few that looked positively alien to her eyes, which drew her curiosity. From here, according to her map....Was the connection to the cafeteria, to the dorms.

That was nice to know.

@This sweet, summer child.​

• Useful
Chibi-Hazama moved out of the way on the screen, as words came down revealing the following. Chibi-Hazama spoke, gesturing to them.

chibi_hazama_by_riley_ironstand-d38vq9k.png

"Dorms are separated into the following categories. Metahuman, Mystic, Human, Xeno and Cyborg/Derivative. Each headed by a member of the staff according to our students needs. You will be sorted according to your file transferred in, when you registered. Rules are as follows, as a whole."

1.) Obey your Dorm Leader.

2.) Curfew is at 9:00pm sharp.

3.) The Dorms are split and are not co-ed. By curfew, all students must return to their respective sides. Any caught in violation will be summarily expelled and deported from Watchtower Academy.

4.) There is no harassment. Arguments must be settled outside of the Dorm, to keep the peace. Any caught violating by the Security Council will be punished.

There were more, but these were the most obvious at the moment as it went on about interaction with roommates assigned and how cooperation was essential to a future bright.

@york @LuckycoolHawk9

The white-haired girl wilted for a moment, one shoulder up in automatic tensing before relaxing as she saw what the two were doing. Taking the device gingerly, she scanned it briefly before offering both a grateful smile and a nod of thanks.

"Thank you."

British. Or some place with a similar accent. Quiet and clipped, she put the scroll away and cleared her throat.

"No harm done I think. I am sorry for your hand though."

She added, glancing over at Orion as he read the dorm rules. Giving both a smile she added.

"I'm Kali Weyland."

She extended a hand to shake. That was what people did, greeting others...Right?

@york @C.T.

"Hrm."

UPDATE FOR CLASSES.

School Faculty

Headmistress: Kiryūin Satsuki

Deputy Headmaster/Mecha-Piloting: Professor John Stewart

Science & Mathematics(Introductory and Advanced Courses): Professor Winston and Professor Kokonoe(Played by @Schnee Corp Lawyer)

Physical Education: Professor Jack and Gene(Played by @T.O.M.)

Paranormal-Anthropology and Magic: Unknown and Professor Kuroko Smith

Xeno-Anthropology: Professor Yuki Nagato

English and History(Introductory and Advanced Courses): Zoe Hirakawa(Played by @Michale CS)

School Security Head/Strategy: Unknown

School Nurse/Medical: Dr. Emily Grey(Played by @C.T.)

Music and Band: Marceline(Played by @OrlandoBloomers)

Wilderness Survival: James 'Logan' Howlett(Played by @Indolent)

Economic Studies: Holo the Wise Wolf(Played by @Schnee Corp Lawyer)

[All information subject to change]

Chibi Hazama appeared after the list appeared, for those seeking classes with a sly wink.

"Hi there! For you first years, the following classes are standard and are automatically put on your schedule. In addition to your regular classes- Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, History and English? You'll also have the opportunity to choose two other classes, as extracurricular! Whether its Medical classes, learning the foundation of first aid, Mech-Piloting, Wilderness Survival or Economics? The choice is yours. See you out there soon!"*

*WatchtowerAcademyisnotresponsibleforanylossoflimb,lifeorsanitythatmaycomefromtheseclasses.Seeyourinsurancecompanyfordetails.

@Michale CS @C.T. @Ringmaster @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chewy Rabbits @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @york @OrlandoBloomers @Takumi
Orion
@Michale CS @C.T. @Ringmaster @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chewy Rabbits @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Takumi

Orion looked up from reading the dorm rules his hand throbbed a little, but it probably could have been alot worse... He wasn't a big fan of using his powers for little things like that, though clearly, he had kind of paid the price for it. It seemed that the girl who had dropped her scroll had offered her hand, even apologizing about what had happened beforehand... Oh dear, if only she knew that the whole thing was kind of his doing, sort of... It was a bit of an accident. Regardless, he decided to shake her hand.

"Orion." He said simply, pausing for a moment.

It was clear he was contemplating something, but for the moment, only he knew that it was about apologizing for starting that whole chain reaction that caused her scroll to get knocked to the ground in the first place.

"... Sorry about the scroll thing." He added, a little quieter this time. "Bumped into someone someone that knocked into someone else... That bumped into you..." He explained.

What a mouthfull; he made a mental note not to do something like that in the future, before the awkward conversation could continue any further, he was quickly saved by what looked to be a briefing... Hmm... Two extracurricular classes, huh? ... Wilderness Survival seemed intriguing, but come to think of it, he was more interested in figuring out where his powers, let alone he himself came from... He decided to quickly choose xeno anthropology, and paranormal anthropology and magic as his two extra curricular classes. IHis powers didn't seem natural, and ironically enough his natural conclusion was that his powers must either be of alien... Or perhaps even magical/paranormal origins...

Well, that went and took the wind out Akira's sails.

She may have seen herself as too shy to really go out and try and make friends herself. But she still for the life of her couldn't stand bullies or those who simply sought to take their annoyance out on others, no matter how justified their reasoning may have been. Excusing herself from her seat, Akira began to button up her jacket as she grabbed her helmet and slipped it on over her head.

If this guy wanted to talk the talk? Then Akira would just have to see if he could walk the walk.

Normally, one might have been intimidated by someone who looked as 'thug-like' as Dante. But Akira hadtaken on people much bigger and far more terrible than simply smacking something out of someone's hand. She was the younger sister of Daigo Kazama! She wouldn't back down if she felt someone had been wronged!

DSf7tTU.jpg

Watching as Akira started to make her way off towards Dante, Aqua blinked and flailed her hands.

"Huh!? Wait, new friend! It won't be a good impression if you go and get into a fight on the first day of school! Just let it go! I bet the scroll wasn't even broken!" The goddess yelled as she tried to defuse the situation but Akira wouldn't back down so easily. If she were one to care about how she was recieved by her peers than she'd have given up fighting long ago. No, if there was a butt that needed kicking and she was the only one around who felt an inclination to do it? Then like hell she'd sit back in her seat and left a staff member give him a verbal reprimanding!

Making her way towards Dante, Akira sought to roughly grab his shoulder and turn him around to face her. Glancing up at him with her face obscured by the pitch black visor of her helmet, she clenched her hands into fists and pointed back at the girl who's scroll Dante had cracked.

The intention was clear enough without Akira needing to say anything. He'd go and give a genuine apology for his action.

Or else.

akira.gif

Dante did stop, shrugging the one sleeve of his jacket back up his shoulder after he was spun around by it and giving Akira a silent once-over, eyebrows furrowed with mouth contorted in a faint grimace. The obfuscating helmet and jacket plus the lack of spoken word meant there was no discerning whether the figure getting in his face was a guy or a girl. Not that there was much of a distinction either way, but he liked to know. Figuring out what they wanted wasn't hard, but it didn't take as much as one look at Dante to realize he wasn't the type to make apologies whether he was in the wrong or not; He gave no ground despite the obvious aura of confrontation brewing, simply twitching his shoulders in an unthreatened shrug and completely ignoring where the figure pointed in favor of staring down his own reflection in the impassive visor. Seconds passed. Finally, he swung his arms out to either side of him imploringly, scowl transitioning into a derisive smirk as he raised his brows with mocking attitude.

"What? You wanna kiss?"

@Chewy Rabbits
Well, that wasn't a good entrance or first impression for others to see, but then again when was the last time one of her heroic enterances actually played out right?

"Uh, I guess I could do that. It's only fair after all." Cynthia said as she got back onto her feet. Seeing where her scroll landed she picked it up and inspected it. It seemed relatively fine for the most part. Well, at least to her. No, wait, there was a crack in it.

tumblr_inline_nemmz0R9dR1r2h8qj.png

"A line? That shouldn't be much of a problem at all!" the young Shepherd spoke.

Cynthia wasn't sure which of the two creeped her out more at the moment but quickly shook it off and smiled at them.

@Ringmaster @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @york
Kali was gone the moment the scaryface came about. Her heart pounding and her breathing erratic as the cyborg put a hand over her internal nuclear generator.

That was rather rude maybe to just run, but she'd see those nice people again....She hoped.

She then looked over at the classes, pondering....Before choosing music and xeno-anthropology as her chosen extracurricular.

She hoped the music teacher was nice, it was her favorite subject after all.

She then looked around, letting out a sigh. The noise had lessened but she seemed to be in a garden area. Mostly jungle foliage, some other climate based plants... Even a few that looked positively alien to her eyes, which drew her curiosity. From here, according to her map....Was the connection to the cafeteria, to the dorms.

That was nice to know.

@This sweet, summer child.​
tumblr_oag5evsl1X1qbwrnuo1_500.gif

"Could'cha not traumatize tha kids?"

Then the ornery Canadian knocked one back.

tumblr_oag5evsl1X1qbwrnuo4_500.gif

@OrlandoBloomers

3U2Bv4z.png

The scary vampire actually seemed genuinely put out by Kali running for the hills, her elaborate ploy to ask what kind of music she listened to on those headphones dashed. She didn't give chase, but floated a couple feet in the direction the cyborg had gone, cupping one hand to her mouth while the other adjusted her parasol so it stayed between her and the sun. "Aw, what?! Dude! It was nothing bad! My price has a student discount."

She sighed, hoping whoever that was either wasn't taking music or didn't take bad first impressions to heart. Hovering back over to the group of students, however, Marceline let her playful vampiric demeanor reimpose, hardly sparing Logan a glance as he caught her attention before she began heading towards him too. She'd just take that as an invitation. Affixing a friendly smile and soul-chilling gaze to Cynthia as she bobbed past, she hung around over her fellow teacher's shoulder as soon as she reached him, a long pale arm navigating around to pluck the drinking glass from his hands and take it away like a beaker from a guzzling child. The Vampire Queen was already looking back over her own shoulder, addressing the students with a wry smirk and raised eyebrow.

"Hey guys, this is the janitor. He drinks at inauguration jams 'cause he hates his job. Don't ever talk to him."

She hadn't been here as long as some of the other teachers and didn't really know any of them all that well, but obviously the only people who messed with the Wolverine like that were morons, crazies, or people who knew they could handle him. Marceline was one of those three.

@Indolent @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ringmaster @Takumi

She smirked slightly at the start and preened a bit. "Well, I suppose yes. Magic does have a bit of flair to it, its probably why I enjoy it so much." She said in reply before she blinked.

"...So... This is like your bounty hunter costume? I didn't know bounty hunters took after superheroes. Or pro wrestlers."
"Yeah, I don't know too many mages but I've always thought magic was cool! No need to really get your hands dirty! Just cast some kinda spell or something and take out the baddies from a distance! Really convenient for that kinda thing! Sorta the same principal with my yo yo here!"

Slipping two fingers into the string connected to the yoyo, Bridget began to swing it idly from side to side.

hvfyNQY.gif

"People underestimate me because of how I look I guess. But just because I look like a girl doesn't mean I can't do what I set my mind to! So, I thought bounty hunting was the best way to prove that!" But then the question about his costume came and Bridget idly shrugged his shoulders. "I wouldn't really call it a costume. This is just my regular attire! Isn't that right, Roger? Oh, that's right! I haven't shown you Roger yet! Hold on a tic!"

Reaching down below his seat, Bridget brought up what appeared to be a plain ol teddy bear. This one even seemed to have buttons for eyes! But for some reason or another Bridget spoke quite highly of it.

"This here is Roger. He's a good friend of mine and he's gotten me out of some sticky jams! He also says it's nice to meet you but he'd like to see some of this magic that your so renowned for!"

Clutching onto the bear, Bridget seemed blissfully unaware of how challenging Roger's statement came off as. To the boy he only figured it'd be cool! He met this mage and now he could get a show of what she could do! Nothing wrong with that was there?

"Of course, I hope that's alright with you!"

e70ab25cf5bb7c8b9944a10058743e86.jpg

"What? You wanna kiss?"

9e6343bfcb6b87f0d29459f4e47b7549.jpg

"..."

Akira was no stranger to attitudes like this. Dante likely had no idea whether the helmeted figure standing before him was a chick or guy. But that didn't seem to matter to him. He'd still provide the snarky commentary that annoyed Akira to no end. If she didn't wear the helmet, the snark likely would have been through the roof. But as far as she was concerned? Smacking the scroll down and now this? Dante was just adding more debts to his tab and Akira idly wondered if his body could afford to cash the checks that his mouth seemed keen on making.

Staring right back at Dante, he might have seen the brief flicker of a red eye appear behind the visor of the helmet as Akira's eyes narrowed. Just a straight up beatdown with little to no substance would have sufficed for this. Someone like this would need to get all or nothing. Or as much as Akira could hit him with until their fight here was inevitably broken up by some staff member or another. But for now she couldn't afford to focus on that. Thrusting her hands forward so both palms would be curved inwards and towards Dante's chest, Akira prepared herself for what was going to come next.

tumblr_ndk00d8n0L1rsdc92o1_500.jpg

エナジー・フォーカス・クラスター!
[ENERGY FOCUS CLUSTER!]

As she began to build up the energy that an attack like this would require, Akira's body tensed up as her legs bent slightly at the knee. If this attack went off course it's likely there would have been very little room for dodging around or any shenanigans of that nature. Which meant that she had to get this shot lined up and perfect! As seconds clicked by, a dome of energy appeared around Akira's person with electricity cackling out from it as a large energy blast that looked suspiciously like the design on her helmet shot out of her hands with the intention on being to engulf Dante and send him rocketing back within the blast.

Maybe that'd teach the demon hunter some manners.

If not?

It was still worth the punishment that she was likely going to get for this.

giphy.gif

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @Ringmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.