Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I should have my charries up this friday. Hopefully XD

Lorraine wants a tattooed man in her life. Peace.

I'm dealing with a bad stomach bug... probably shouldn't drink and eat foreign things when you get drunk at a friend's house...

Anyway I had to call out from work today and tomorrow so hopefully I feel better tonorrow and get my chars up. Going to bed now just got on iwaku to let all my rps know.

Took some medicine so hope that I feel way better tomorrow.

I'm dealing with a bad stomach bug... probably shouldn't drink and eat foreign things when you get drunk at a friend's house...

Anyway I had to call out from work today and tomorrow so hopefully I feel better tonorrow and get my chars up. Going to bed now just got on iwaku to let all my rps know.

Took some medicine so hope that I feel way better tomorrow.
*Cuddles next to you* Sleep Tight <3

• Love
Reactions: Justin
13ELBA2-blog427.jpg

NWABUEZE OHALE
||Nickname||
Nabu - Ambassador

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

||Personal Information||

- Forty Four Years Old -
- Male -
- Heterosexual -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

||Personality||

With brilliant charisma, Nwabueze makes his character simultaneously nauseating and sympathetic. On one hand, he's a cold-blooded soldier, unfazed by the violence of war he has witnessed in his own country of Nigeria. But on the other, he's a tender surrogate parent who coaxes the best performance possible from his followers by promising them glory and success. Nabu values courage and effort in the face of difficulties and these qualities show frequently. Others can sense that he will not be pushed around.

Nabu dresses in a dignified and correct manner, caring for the details of his appearance. While he may spend most of his time in staid business dress or suits, bright and cheerful colors work well for him too. Straight lines and square corners accent his good physique and enhance his appearance as a leader.

Nabu is also recognized as a pioneer; he has his own ideas of how to do things. He is a risk-taker, original and highly creative.
At times, he is wary of appearing too aggressive or unreceptive. He can intimidate people if he does not soften his exterior somewhat. By doing this, he attracts less confident people who will be more willing to approach him with their thoughts and suggestions.

||Fears||

Burning Out - Lack of charisma and leadership
Never ending war

||Background||

Tasked as a diplomatic representative for the country of Nigeria, Nwabueze Ohale has traveled the world in search of knowledge and international relations. Working alongside the President of Nigeria, Nwabueze has become a skilled master in the art of negotiation and politics. He has learned from instruction and experience - drawing from the past to ameliorate the future. Shadowed by many, Ambassador Nwabueze Ohale has become quite the surrogate. With sickness and war brewing at home, President Ugoulu Haburi and Nwabueze Ohale had traveled to the United States to meet the head of state. To their surprise, the Americas had a war of their own - a war against disease.

||Education||
University of Ibadan in Nigeria - Ph.d in psychology

||Profession||
Ambassador of Nigeria

||Family||
Daughter - Chichima Zulu Ohale
Brother - Obaoi Ohale

||Relationships||
Ex Wife - Adeola Zulu
President of Nigeria (Friend) - Ugoulu Haburi

Last edited by a moderator:
13ELBA2-blog427.jpg

NWABUEZE OHALE
||Nickname||
Nabu - Ambassador

||Personal Information||

- Forty Four Years Old -
- Male -
- Heterosexual -

||Personality||

With brilliant charisma, Nwabueze makes his character simultaneously nauseating and sympathetic. On one hand, he's a cold-blooded soldier, unfazed by the violence of war he has witnessed in his own country of Nigeria. But on the other, he's a tender surrogate parent who coaxes the best performance possible from his followers by promising them glory and success. Nabu values courage and effort in the face of difficulties and these qualities show frequently. Others can sense that he will not be pushed around.

Nabu dresses in a dignified and correct manner, caring for the details of his appearance. While he may spend most of his time in staid business dress or suits, bright and cheerful colors work well for him too. Straight lines and square corners accent his good physique and enhance his appearance as a leader.

Nabu is also recognized as a pioneer; he has his own ideas of how to do things. He is a risk-taker, original and highly creative.
At times, he is wary of appearing too aggressive or unreceptive. He can intimidate people if he does not soften his exterior somewhat. By doing this, he attracts less confident people who will be more willing to approach him with their thoughts and suggestions.

||Fears||

Burning Out - Lack of charisma and leadership
Never ending war

||Background||

Tasked as a diplomatic representative for the country of Nigeria, Nwabueze Ohale has traveled the world in search of knowledge and international relations. Working alongside the President of Nigeria, Nwabueze has become a skilled master in the art of negotiation and politics. He has learned from instruction and experience - drawing from the past to ameliorate the future. Shadowed by many, Ambassador Nwabueze Ohale has become quite the surrogate. With sickness and war brewing at home, President Ugoulu Haburi and Nwabueze Ohale had traveled to the United States to meet the head of the head of state. To their surprise, the Americas had a war of their own - a war against disease.

||Education||
University of Ibadan in Nigeria - Ph.d in psychology

||Profession||
Ambassador of Nigeria

||Family||
Daughter - Chichima Zulu Ohale
Brother - Obaoi Ohale

||Relationships||
Ex Wife - Adeola Zulu
President of Nigeria (Friend) - Ugoulu Haburi
Interesting character I must say :)

I was thinking, and please speak if in border lining, but would it be better to deduct how far in we are into the apocalypse?

Instead of four months, I was thinking a few weeks. 2-4? In the walking dead, Rick was in a coma for a few weeks himself (or even days, it was clarified I don't think) and Atlanta had completely been destroyed.

I know it was I who actually influenced the '4 month' decision, but I regret it now lol. Anyhow, I think 2-4 weeks will give it more of a Fear TWD feel (survivors are still learning to survive) in addition to keeping it Walking Dead classy.

@Akashi
@B l u E s

Finally got around to changing my faceclaim. It's Javier Bardem, who looks horribly similar to JDM. In fact, the one I almost chose was really a picture of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but apparently Google got it wrong...

@-QT- Well, a month after the outbreak sounds good to me, or even two weeks. Depends on what ya'll in thie RP say about this?

and yeah, u can go ahead and claim an FC.

Well me being sick is not going as usual, when I usually get sick at the end of summer (happens every year without fail) it last for like three days, going on five today and still feel horrible. I am going to make a doctor's appointment tomorrow, no telling what day I will get to see the doctors since I'm not bleeding on anything severe I guess, but yeah hopefully I feel better by sunday and get my chars up but yeah, I have never been this sick before... feeling worried, but I will see you all later, need to sleep or something.

I think two weeks sounds good, when they are still learning how to survive. :3

Reactions: -QT-
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
Status
Not open for further replies.