Status
Not open for further replies.
And mine, which, now that I have caught up with later of my rps, since being sick and everything, I will get my chars up tomorrow.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
Working on my three now, feeling the Creative Bug today lol, might be because I couldn't post for an entire week lol.

HEX CODE
#C52CF8

FACE CLAIM
Serayah

⚫⚫THE STARLET⚫⚫

Vixen Rainye Heart Vi Female Twenty-One Bisexual

✠Personality
KINDHEARTED
Vixen is not the type to flaunt her beauty and natural gifts to get her way and make others feel bad about themselves. It's just not in her nature to crush other people just to bring herself up. She's a sweetheart in a city full of sharks and bitches.​
RESOURCEFUL

Vixen was born into a one parent household and was the youngest of four, she always had to be resourceful when it came to getting things and beating her three older brothers to the table for dinner. She has a fighter spirit in her and her looks aren't the only weapon in her arsenal.
DETERMINED

She was brought up to never give up on anything she puts her mind to. Once Vixen sticks to a plan or idea, she will see to it that it's fulfilled or at least attempted if it doesn't work in the end. She's a determined young woman that takes life by the balls and runs with it, never letting her fears or others hold her back.
ENTERTAINING

She loves telling jokes and being the Life of The Party. She's not an Attention Whore, but she as natural charisma that gives her the attention of most that are in a room with her. She knows how to win over a crowd and have a good time.
BRAVE

For someone to be able to get through eighteen years of life living with three football playing brothers, never taking their shit, Vixen is braver than brave. She might not be the strongest in the bunch, but that won't stop her from fighting back and surviving for as long as possible.
MELODRAMATIC

She can, at times, become very melodramatic and it's like the world is ending when she gets into one of her bad moods.
FLIRTATIOUS

A little flirting never hurt anyone. She flirts with anyone single and attractive. She doesn't sleep around whatsoever, just flirting and playing games with men and women. Once in awhile someone lucky will catch her eye and that is their personal business.
SEDUCTIVE

Her name just screams seduction. Vixen Heart was born to be a seductive little minx. A Teaser and Flirter to a Tee. She loves being friendly and likes making other people feel good about themselves. Seduction just comes off her naturally.
TRUSTING

Vixen is very trusting of other people, maybe too trusting at times. She likes to believe that everyone deserves more than one chance, and she doesn't turn her back on someone she considers a friend that often.
SPITEFUL
When someone does prove to be an enemy or a fake, they have no chance in getting away with hurting her. She is known to hold a grudge for long periods of time. While the person who might've hurt her forgot about the incident, she will never forget it until she gets her revenge... which she usually gets.

✠Background
Born and raised in Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles, California, Vixen was the youngest and only daughter of the Heart Family. Her mother was a hard working woman who use to be a semi-famous singer in her younger years and Vixen father was her mother's Manager. Her father died when she was five, leaving her mother to take care of four kids by herself. Vixen was always sheltered from the rough parts of real life and her older brothers, though they picked on her constantly, they always protected her and would always beat up any little boy that tried to do anything to her in school. She'll never know how hard her mother worked to keep them in the home they were raised in. Her mother had to go from singing and writing music to getting a career in the Medical Field and becoming a respected Surgeon. Vixen always looked up to her mother, who had went to Med School as a second option just in case music didn't work for her. Vixen got the Entertainment bug from her loving mother, wanting to act since she could speak. She went through her younger years watching famous movies and trying to mimic the beautiful women on screen. She knows that she'll be on the big screen one day, nothing will stop her from pursuing her dreams.

✠Career/Profession
College Student/Aspiring Actress

✠Family
Henry Heart (Father/52/Deceased)PICTURE
Laurasia Smith-Heart (Mother/49/Alive)PICTURE
Carter Heart (Brother/25/Alive)PICTURE
Jimmy Heart (Brother/23/Alive)PICTURE
Christopher Heart (Brother/22/Alive)PICTURE

✠Relationships
OPEN, PM OR TAG ME!​

• Love
I tried to post cs in my reserve spot but for some reason my codes kept bugging out so I just deleted that post and will post other chars in here in a few. Going to go eat now.

Too busy, so will get one up as soon as I'm able. Shouldn't take that long. And it may just be one character, and not two.

Too busy, so will get one up as soon as I'm able. Shouldn't take that long. And it may just be one character, and not two.
you can create one character and then introduce one once the IC is up GM XD

qkpETqU.jpg

Yandel de la Cruz
Nickname:
Cruz
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Personality:
Cruz is that friend that bounces between group to group, fitting himself in no matter the makeup of said group. He’s everyone’s friend even with his blunt, ‘whatever’ sort of attitude he displays. Many think it’s an act to prove how tough he is to others, but Cruz gives a shrug to that. He isn’t one to prove himself to others. He only wants to be around those who accept how he is without question.

He’s a highly intelligent man that has plenty to input, but holds back and lets anyone else take the lead. While he wouldn’t call himself a follower since he always follows his own path, he also isn’t one to voluntarily take the leadership role. It’s unneeded responsibility put on his shoulders that weighed him down greatly.

Cruz can be described as one word, “misunderstood.” A seeming uncaring man who refuses to take on responsibility for others, yet strives to make everyone as comfortable as he can.

Fears:
-Responsibility for others
-Heights
-Driving/car accidents

Background:
Ask Cruz and he’ll share his life story in one word, mediocre. Growing up in Milwaukee as an only child with a single mother, Cruz was spoiled as a small child. His mother used toys and food to compensate for the lack of his father’s role in the family, who Cruz was lucky to see only at Christmas. Their two bedroom apartment was full of stuff bought for him by his mother to the point she gave him the master bedroom and she slept in the spare. While Cruz always put on a smile and brave face, deep down he was full of nothing but disappointment and a sense of abandonment from his father.

Teen years were mostly a blur of escaping his life at home and wandering the streets alone in search of any father figure. There he ran across many different groups of people from many different backgrounds, hoping one of them would “adopt” him in a family with all the roles already filled. Thankfully, the gang family role never attracted Cruz. The thought of hurting someone over something stupid like reputation and street credit made him sick.

Cruz only saw his father one more time at his HS graduation before the man moved to Florida where Cruz never heard from him again. Rumor has it his father was deported back to Cuba, but at this point Cruz lost all care for his father. It was clear his father didn’t care for him for all these years.

With no dream career, Cruz opted for the standard American life, going into the medical field. He went to vocational school to train to be an ultrasound technician and got a job at a hospital at age 20. Everyone was shocked Cruz chose to work in prenatal care, but the idea of being one of the first to see the development of a growing child sparked an internal fatherly instinct within him.

- Education: HS diploma/Vocational: Ultrasound technician
-Career/Profession: Healthcare/Prenatal care
-Family: Single mother, no extended relationships
-Relationships: TBD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Lorraine wants to huggle Cruz.

Reactions: Pray4me
Cruz could always use a hug...if someone surprises him with it.~

She is the #1 mama bear. She will surprise him when he least expects it.

I feel asleep so I just woke up at midnight but other two chars will be up tomorrow.

I'll see if I can't get one up within friday. I should be able to.

Hi guys! :) I'm the newest member of this lovely RP. I should have a W.I.P. Skelly posted by tomorrow night or the day after, but I shall aim for tomorrow.

Ooo new person! :D make one of Lorraine's siblings totally not bating you ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pysren
[fieldbox=", orange, solid"][fieldbox=", green dashed, 10"]
a03b8e97-4974-4012-93e3-dfae1811087d_zpsrwpbodep.jpg~original
Full Name: Marcus Desmarais
Nickname: None atm
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality:
- Positive: Dependable - Observant - Adaptable - Suave - Conscientious - Stoic
- Negative: Blunt - Predatory - Strong-willed - Skeptical -
- Fears: Bees/Wasp/Hornets - Buried Alive - Failure

Background: Marcus Desmarais was born to loving parents about two years into their marriage in Canada. A few months after his 9th birthday his sister was born. Lorraine Desmarais. At first he was was worried that his parents wouldn't care for him anymore and it didn't help that he was a big boy now. Though despite all this, Lorraine wormed her way into his heart and he became protective of her and came to understand that his worries were just silly thoughts. Once his sister hit 1, their family decided to move to the states. The small family of four left for Connecticut and started a new life and both parents got good jobs. Two years after they moved another sibling was born, another sister. Marcus could see he has his work ahead of him to protect his little sisters.

At 22 his mother and two younger siblings left him and his Father to go pursue a huge job opportunity in Los Angeles. The plan was for Marcus to finish college and the Father to get a transfer to a same job or a better one (more money or the same amount). At 25 Marcus had degrees like nobodies business. And at a very young age. He wasn't a genius per se but he was very intelligent and proficient in his studies. Now it was all up to his father to find the right jobs.

His father gave up trying to find a job, and the more important problem was the trouble his parents had with the long distance relationship. Whatever the real reason, his wasn't sharing and although Marcus wanted his family together did not get in the middle. He respected their decision and support both his parents. It took time, but his father remarried and had another child, Nathan. Marcus had a good relationship with his half brother but it wasn't as deep as it was with his sisters.

With some luck and fate his Father and Step-Mother, along with Nathan moved out to LA for job opportunities and so did Marcus so he could be closer to his family. He adjusted well. Sometime after that the mysterious outbreak started. Nobody knew what it was, or how it happened. One day everything was fine, the next die people were dying. And changing. Marcus and Nathan were out the day things started to hit the fan locally. The two had heard about one or two cases of a new strain of rabies or something akin to that but they figured everything will be okay. It would be contained. Though Nathan, being the curious rebellious child he was wanted to go check out the one of places he heard about the new strand of rabies being in and ditched his brother. Marcus however wasn't one to be ditched and followed shortly after. He got there in time to get his brother away from what looked the local homeless guy that they would always see around. Though he was different. Very different.

A few hours later at his Father's house Nathan began experiencing peculiar symptoms and before anyone knew it... Marcus had killed his younger half brother.

- Education: Business
-Career/Profession: CEO of Microsoft
-Family: First Desmarais (25 years, Younger Sister), Lorraine Desmarais (28 years, Younger Sister), Nathan Desmarais (Half-brother, 17 years (deceased)), Marceline Desmarais (Niece, 5 years), Louisa Desmarais (Niece, 7 years)
-Relationships: Few long time girlfriends, couple of short relationships and flings as well. Player relationships TBD.

Others: FC Francois Arnaud[/fieldbox][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
d7455ddf-36c7-42ef-b1d8-0ca3b94662de_zpsuxt1hmyt.jpg~original
Full Name: Ayu
Nickname: None
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Personality:
- Positive: Affable - Modest - Realistic - Disciplined - Loyal
- Negative: Opinionated - Stubborn - Argumentative - Fatalistic - Intolerant
- Fears: Hospitals - Clowns - Darkness -Abandonment

Background: Ayu was the only child of Revalina C. P. and Oka Dewanto. Born and raised in Jarkarta Indonesia. She moved to the states to be teacher for Martial Arts and a substitute teacher for elementary students. She would keep in contact with her parents. It used to be serveral times a week then several times a month until it was atleast once a month. Her mother had a miscarriage when Ayu was 24, so around that time she went back to Indonesia to be with her parents then came back to the States about 6 months later. During her 6 month leave, she left her Martial Arts classes to a a friend and fellow teach she made.

- Education: Teaching
-Career/Profession: Martial Artist
-Family: Revalina C. P. (Mother - MIA status, presumed dead) - Oka Dewanto (Father - Unknown, status presumed alive)
-Relationships: None notable to speak of. Player relationships TBD.

Others: FC Bae Su-ji[/fieldbox][/hr][/hr][/hr]

What do you call a pile of cats? A Meowtain.

Last edited:
Yes, I actually gave you a bucket of rainbows before you finished him. xD

• Love
Reactions: Pysren
Yes, I actually gave you a bucket of rainbows before you finished him. xD
Bahahaa xD better make this sibling thing last longer than it did in TWD. Can already see great things from this dynamic duo.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Bahahaa xD better make this sibling thing last longer than it did in TWD. Can already see great things from this dynamic duo.
pls beat up her stupid exes, they didn't deserve her

Status
Not open for further replies.