Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Katori
Really, it'd be nice to have them on board haha! xD

Reactions: Pysren
Do we have a start date so I'll know when this has to be done by?

Hey, Guys! I hope you are having a great weekend :)
So, I've been slacking off a bit. I had tons of work (and still have) but i got to kick my ass to start this! SO, an IC will be up this week.

Have your character sheets up and start thinking about your starter post. You all know and should know that the roleplay will be starting in Los Angeles (California) a month after the apocalypse :)​

We will start this week :) PLEASE, have it done as soon as possible.
Alright. While I'm out attending a baby shower I'll think up backbones for their backgrounds. I should have them both done no later than Tuesday (worse case scenario). I'm aiming for them to completed by Sunday night.

Will be absent 'till the 25th to try and catch up on some homework :)

Aigoo... I finished both CSs, can't wait for this RP to start.

Reactions: B l u E s
VOILA FRIENDS :)
From here on, you have a week to post for every character introduced. If you need a temporary break for real life reasons or lack of inspiration, let us know like that we don't kill off your character after two weeks of disappearance lol.

Me and Akashi will enforce strictly when it comes to posting expectations and frequency. We've been roleplaying for enough time to realize that the main reason a roleplay dies is because of these two reasons.

This isn't meant to scare you though xD We ain't going to bite you. We just want to really emphasize a key element for the success of a roleplay: communication.

OPEN SIGNUPS - THE WALKING DEAD: Cataclysm

@Andy you are the only one left that has yet posted a character sheet and is amongst the first 10 invites :P It's been a month since we first accepted players and I would like to know if you are still interested in this roleplay :P

@Andy you are the only one left that has yet posted a character sheet and is amongst the first 10 invites :P It's been a month since we first accepted players and I would like to know if you are still interested in this roleplay :P
So pushy...but yes I am I keep meaning to sit down and make a character but I keep getting busy before I can.

-mumbles- you still owe a post to a certain one x one

So pushy...but yes I am I keep meaning to sit down and make a character but I keep getting busy before I can.

-mumbles- you still owe a post to a certain one x one
I am not pushy xP Its been a month honeybun lol.

and yeah i know, but i wanted this IC to be out of the way and i keep getting distracted by my show xD ANYWAYS, will have a reply this week on our 1x1 and you get a CS TODAY *cough, this week *Cough

I am not pushy xP Its been a month honeybun lol.

and yeah i know, but i wanted this IC to be out of the way and i keep getting distracted by my show xD ANYWAYS, will have a reply this week on our 1x1 and you get a CS TODAY *cough, this week *Cough
I'll do my best to get my cs up this week I promise just get your one x one post up...because I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you make a post to our rp. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I'll do my best to get my cs up this week I promise just get your one x one post up...because I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you make a post to our rp. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
yeah yeah, if ya saw so. I also got skills and i'll use it asap " Fuck you". How does that sound :D? I bet it sent chills up your spine cause you know me. I'll turn down heaven to haunt you and torture you in your living state.

yeah yeah, if ya saw so. I also got skills and i'll use it asap " Fuck you". How does that sound :D? I bet it sent chills up your spine cause you know me. I'll turn down heaven to haunt you and torture you in your living state.
..meh mine sounds more threatening XD besides..I'm too cute and innocent for anyone to hurt me -angelic music plays'

So we have a starting point xD Well fuck *erases the idea of Lorraine being at the hospital*

Status
Not open for further replies.