Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mfcnid67LA1rl07gno1_500.gif

My three will be up tonight, got some other cses to get up as well^^.

Riley Danver
745a8bed190329789d1b9caaf076ee97.jpg

Full Name: Riley Danver
Nickname: "Ri" or "Lee" (Original, I know, right?)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality:
Positive: Kind, Emotional, Empathetic, Determined, Hardworking, Hospitable
Negative: Naive, Easily Upset, Can Rationalize Nearly Anything, Stubborn, Over-Focused, Over-Trusting
Fears: Motorcycles, Guns, Darkness, Being Alone, Water (She Can't Swim), and Failure

Background:
Riley grew up in a perfectly stable home as an only child, and she rarely ever wanted for a thing. Her family wasn't rich, but they definitely lived with a bit of comfort. They sent her to a good private school, paid for her gym lessons and equipment, and even sprung for a decent car when she turned sixteen. She was always a good student, and paid attention in class, and always made above-average grades. Essentially, she was the jewel of her family.

Starting her gymnastics career at 4, she found that she was naturally very good at it. By the time she was fifteen, she'd begun training for the Olympic trials. She would've had a more-than-likely chance at making it into the qualifiers if she hadn't blown out her knee in preparation for a routine. Her injury healed with no extra hindrances, but she would be required to wear a knee brace for a very long time to prevent any re-injury.

When the dead started walking, she and her parents fled their home in search of safe haven, but both of her parents were bitten and turned into infected. Instead of killing them, she ran away, never to see their corpses again.

- Education: High School (Junior Year)
-Career/Profession: Student / Gymnast
-Family: Ron Danver (Father, 42, Deceased) Carol Danver (Mother, 40, Deceased)
-Relationships: Open to Ideas (PM me if you want to talk about it)

Others: Why did the Chicken cross the road? (Enter, Dwight Schrute) False. Chickens are primitive-minded animals and are terrified of speeding cars.

Mason Faulkner
giphy.gif

Full Name: Mason Faulkner
Nickname: Mason / Fawkes
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality:
Positive: Intelligent, Discerning, Sympathetic, Quick-Thinker, Aware, Protecting
Negative: Impatient, Overly-Critical, Unable to Empathize, Controlling, Over-Cautious, Over-Protective, Short-Tempered
Fears: Losing those he cares about, Death, Himself
Overall: Mason's days as a police officer and a detective have taken tolls, both positive and negative. He is a hard person to get along with, but once he's close to someone, he'll move heaven and hell to protect them. As someone who has seen a lot, he isn't scared of much, not physically. He's been shot multiple times, hit by a car, taken hostage, and even seen friends die right before his eyes. The only thing that genuinely scares him is himself. He scared of what he will do if he goes too far. He fears that he will lose his humanity, since he feels he has little left. Sometimes, he is even positive that he's already lost it.

Background:
Mason grew up in Chicago, born to an alcoholic father and a sick mother. He and his older brothers practically raised themselves, since their mother had a chronic-illness and their father was rarely sober enough to help them, aside from pay the bills. He got a job at a deli when he was 15, and paid for his college education. Despite what he thought about his father, he fell prey to alcoholism as well, though he never raised a hand against his wife or daughter.

While he worked as a detective in the gangs division, his wife and daughter were murdered by a suspect. He swore revenge, but ten years later, he still didn't have it. Upon her death, he decided to honor his wife and quit drinking. He never touched alcohol again. Despite his official "closing" of the case, he has his own, private investigation to try and find the man who took everything from him.

- Education: High School / College (Majored in Criminal Justice) / Police Academy
-Career/Profession: Chicago Police Officer | Violent Crimes/Homicide Detective
-Family: Anna Faulkner (Wife, Deceased at Age 36); Grace Faulkner (Daughter, Deceased at Age 10)
-Relationships: None. He promised himself to never love another woman after his wife was killed.

Others: Mason, after years of analyzing crime scenes, has developed the ability to nitpick details from things that seem meaningless. He has taught himself to be Hyper Observant and is skilled in deductive reasoning.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
Mm, love me some homicide detectives! ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SheriffLlama
Ummm... yeah, I ended up going out with friends for Labor Day and we got drunk... a lot. I am focused drunk most of the time, which is why I can write this without typing drunk... I think, anyway I am about to some friend's house so I will get my three up by wednesday night, I did finish cses for other rps and this is the last rps that needs cses so that's a good thing, but yeah. I am going to go now before I drop my phone.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SheriffLlama
I just realized Mason is Jeffrey Dean Morgan. *screeches*

Yeah, no joke, so did I... I just looked on google for dudes with cool beards....
Even though I am all for Jeffrey Dean Morgan being a part of this RP. I will have to ask you to find another FC for that. We are not allowing any FCs from FTWD or TWD. Sorry.

It will be added to the first page so people dont end up using FC's from the TV shows. I hope this is alright with you.

If it helps any, the first guy you wanted @SheriffLlama was named Hoyt Richards.

Javier Bardem looks exactly like the faceclaim you wanted.... Sooo yeah

• Useful
Reactions: junebug
What @B l u E s said, Javier Bardem does kinda look similar to Jeffrey Dean Morgan XD

by god, yes he does lol

so might make a halle berry because personal reasons

by god, yes he does lol

so might make a halle berry because personal reasons
Hahaha I do the same thing xD wanted a Michael Fassbinder for Alicia Vikander when akashi proposed her

Hahaha I do the same thing xD wanted a Michael Fassbinder for Alicia Vikander when akashi proposed her
You know Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander are together right? A couple? XD

@B l u E s Lol my reason is probably completely different than yours xD

Status
Not open for further replies.