The Walking Dead - Among the Ruined [March to Death]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel - Natchez - Joselina and Riley

Her head snapped upwards in response to the sudden clamoring noise. A metallic ding descending out from somewhere in front of them. In a second she was off the skateboard, letting it's current motion proceed without her as it thumped into an abandoned car's tire with a dull thud, her hand currently resting in her jacket pocket. Calmly grasping the pistol stowed within, in case she needed it. She relaxed slightly when it was revealed to not be the sound of a walker, indicating another surge of a horde. She doubted this guy could run for long again if they needed to.

But she only slightly relaxed.

Because holy fucking shit, did that person look unsavory and intimidating as all hell. A quick one look-over. A blood stained and frankly, hardcore looking weapon. Scarred skin. Tall, pushing on six feet at least. Some sort of...muzzle? For lack of a better word that came to mind in a moment. And...a teddy bear, for whatever reason?? But above it all, she was wary for that stare. Cold, harsh, possibly unhinged. Not unheard of but unexpected right fucking now. She pulled back somewhat, raising her chin a bit as she just stared back.

tumblr_nsx0ya7oTf1upnmduo3_250.jpg

"Well...that's some way to meet somebody I guess. Ya don't seem anything like the speaking type. Or the friendly type." She remarked bluntly. "And I don't recognize ya. So just tell me, are ya going to start something? Just a nod or a shake of the head, we don't exactly got all day to stand 'round for a conversation."

@Krieg @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Reactions: Krieg
Riley-Natchez-Joselina, Mel

"Huh?"

Rileys20wandering20eye_zpsxunxmjxt.jpg

"What's up, Mel? Why'd ya stop-"

Oh.

Oh.

Riley wasn't exactly keen on hanging around with this tall girl who looked like something out of a horror show. Which did seem kind of fitting given the shit the world had currently found itself stuck in. The muzzle-type thing really did seem a tad much though. Unless it was to hide some nasty scars or something. Still he kept himself on guard just in case and his fingers rapped rhythmically on the handle of his socket wrench.

He doubted he'd be able to overpower this stranger if it came right down to it. But he could at least sock her in the head pretty good with this badboy. He waited to see how this newcomer responded to Mel's queries before taking any kind of action.

@C.T. @Krieg

Nathan - Morgantown Community - Kerry, John, Adrien
Nathan needed to focus and gather his thoughts as he was alone just outside the school, before the gates. He was holding the gun in his hand when he noticed three more strangers popping up from nowhere, demanding to get in. Approaching the gate he pulled his gun up, mainly because of the attitude one of them had. Pointing it at them, he asked. "Who the fuck are you?." The first thing that struck his mind was Tyler and his group. They had split for some unknown reason both Claiborne and Nathan were wondering about. Perhaps the people before him were a part of this group as well.

"Are you with the group!?.. Tyler's?..." It was an important question, because he was focused on their expressions. He wanted to see if there was a slightest of hint if they were a part of them or just total strangers to both the Morgantown community and the group they allowed in earlier. He did not wait for their response, but instead pulled up his radio. "Rob.. Chris.. Get down here, and bring your weapons."

"Who told you about this place?!" Nathan was wondering if they perhaps stumbled upon Joe out there. He was to warn the rest of Tyler's group about the damn horde. Only a few seconds later, two people Nathan trusted came out, with assault rifles in their hand. "Fuck's going on Nathan?..." Rob asked, wondering what more could cause trouble for the community.

Their guns were enough to keep the strangers in place, before Nathan spoke again. "That's what I'd like to know.. And if you got anything on ya, now is the time to throw out over the gates.. Got it?... That's the only way you may be able to get in." He was wondering if Claiborne had also heard him over the radio. He was hoping he did, because right about now, Nathan was wondering the best course of action, and would rather have another set of opinion regarding what to do next.
John Lennings - Morgan Town community entrance - Adrien, Kerry, Nathan, Oncoming Horde

"Really!? Shoot me then! If you think you will, then do so! I'm trying to get these two to safety, from an oncoming bunch of them directly to here!" He took to taking out his military ID, showing all of his information as he stared at Nathan. He put it back, then showed him the patch on his shoulder "Canadian Forces, Master Corporal Lennings, 4th Battalion of the Royal Canadian Regiment! Let us in damn it, do you understand what you will be doing!?" Upon seeing the guns being pointed at the three of them, his own M9 came out in a more defensive position, yet still pointed down at Nathan's lower body "Woah, Woah, Woah, Tuez-moi, et vous venez de tuer un fonctionnaire du gouvernement! I'm Trying to save them, while getting information! Just let us in, the Revenants, are coming to this place now! I Need information on supply caches that your city requisitioned, you need supplies, we work this out if you let us in!"

Nathan did not care about what they said, and the fact that he spoke a foreign language in the middle of all that. The fact that the man pointed his own gun at him, even after detailing who he is and where he's from, it was all the more reason to not trust the guy. "I dont give a fuck if you're from the military.. So why don't you SHUT the FUCK UP.." Rob exclaimed, eagerly approaching the fence, pointing his gun sharply at the strangers.

"Easy Rob.. Now's not the time.." Nathan calmly added, before approaching the strangers himself. His gun was still pointed at them, but he was concentrated at the issue. "Listen. It doesn't matter if you're from the military, John. If you want in, throw your guns over the fence. It's that simple."

"Yeah, you want to save lives?.. Do as you're told.." Rob demanded, having an angry expression on his face. The second guard who came out was quite throughout the entire ordeal. "I appreciate you trying to save your people, but I assume you're in a hurry because the dead are approaching, am I right?..." Nathan was referring to the horde of zombies. That must've been the reason why they were seeking a safe place.

"John, or Lennings from the Canadian Army.. Or whatever. Don't try to do anything foolish. You want in, you gotta listen to me."

Reactions: Wolverbells
Nathan did not care about what they said, and the fact that he spoke a foreign language in the middle of all that. The fact that the man pointed his own gun at him, even after detailing who he is and where he's from, it was all the more reason to not trust the guy. "I dont give a fuck if you're from the military.. So why don't you SHUT the FUCK UP.." Rob exclaimed, eagerly approaching the fence, pointing his gun sharply at the strangers.

"Easy Rob.. Now's not the time.." Nathan calmly added, before approaching the strangers himself. His gun was still pointed at them, but he was concentrated at the issue. "Listen. It doesn't matter if you're from the military, John. If you want in, throw your guns over the fence. It's that simple."

"Yeah, you want to save lives?.. Do as you're told.." Rob demanded, having an angry expression on his face. The second guard who came out was quite throughout the entire ordeal. "I appreciate you trying to save your people, but I assume you're in a hurry because the dead are approaching, am I right?..." Nathan was referring to the horde of zombies. That must've been the reason why they were seeking a safe place.

"John, or Lennings from the Canadian Army.. Or whatever. Don't try to do anything foolish. You want in, you gotta listen to me."
John Lennings - Morgantown Community entrance - Kerry, Aiden, Nathan, NPC

When he yelled, and when he pulled up the rifle, the pistol raised upwards toward Rob's head, his own voice matching his "Tuez-moi si vous osez , mais je vais vous tuer en premier!" His voice was filled with controlled rage, staring straightly at his opponent. "Shoot me right now, and I will kill you. I have served Her Majesty and the Right Honourable Prime Minister of Her Majesty's Canada faithfully. Killing me will only get you through more problems." His stare was hard set until Nathan spoke. The gun didn't turn from his opponent, for at the moment, it was only him and Rob, not Nathan, but his eyes did shift for a moment, nodding. "Oui, monsieur. I will." He bit his lip, nodding, "Toss your weapons, boys." He unclipped the ammunition from the Beretta, placing it in his pockets. "I will keep my knife and my ammunition... Atleast for my and their defense." He didn't toss the weapon, but flipped it over. "I will hand it over." And soon the resilient soldier became less resistant. For the moment.

Tyler - Morgantown Gymnasium - Scarlett/Katie/Liam

Tyler turned his head back toward Scarlett and Becca at the mention of his name, his calloused hands gingerly rubbing at his bad leg. He ignored Liam's stare, for the boy was outside of his concern for the moment. Becca looked slightly uncomfortable at Scarlett's dismissal of her, giving a small glance toward Tyler. She stared at him for a moment before responding with, "Whatever he did or didn't do, it doesn't matter to me. Not really. He's been good with Katie. We didn't let Tremblay kill him, remember?" She then got up to leave, probably feeling pushed out by the pair. Tyler watched her go, before turning back to Scarlett to hear whats he had to say.

"Uh..." His mouth went slightly agape in confusion, as Tyler was unsure why Scarlett seemed embarrassed over what she said. He knew he let his anger get away from him sometimes, the beast that it was, but he needed Scarlett to know he wouldn't just go off on her. Not without good reason, anyway. Tyler brought one hand up to to stroke at his bushy beard, imagining how it would feel to have Scarlett shave it once again. "It's fine," he muttered, his hand then moving from his beard to rub at his hair, which he knew was a goddamn mess itself. Cutting your own hair tended to leave it like that. "I know I'm hated. You know I'm hated. No point in beating around the bush."

Looking down at his little girl, he saw the fear in her hazel eyes as they rapidly scanned the gymnasium before her. Katie seemed to think this was all her fault in some way, which was a feeling she had often, something Tyler often bemoaned in its regularity. "No, Katie, you didn't do anything bad. These people... they just don't trust us yet. We won't be in here for very long, I promise." Tyler didn't know for sure if that was true or not, but it didn't really matter one bit, for Tyler was poised to raise some hell if his daughter had to stay in this dark gymnasium for very long, forced to eat the meager scraps that had been left for them.

Tyler got out of his chair and knelt next to Katie, wincing slightly as his leg screamed at him for daring to move in such a way. Tyler pulled the girl tightly toward his chest, moving one hand to stroke at her hair. It was then he heard a tiny rumble emit from the girl's stomach, and a frown adorned Tyler's face. "Katelyn," he said sternly, pulling away slightly to look her in the face. "If you're hungry, you need to tell me. You're so... you're so small, you can't go without eating like the rest of us." Raising his hand, Tyler called over Jace, who was still looking over the food.

"Jace will get you something good, don't worry."

Last edited:
Joselina /// Natchez Streets /// Mel & Riley

At first, nothing met Mel or Riley from this masked, frightening enigma outside of her heavy wheezing through the metallic confines of that horrific muzzle. Her scarred skin seemed to trail down her once beautiful body, as gentle curves and a tanned complexion were overshadowed by discolorations, scars, and burnt tissue. Bearing a still heavy eye-shadow, the deranged sociopath simply tilted her head ever so slightly, pacing before the two survivalists. With an audible yet soft chuckle, she held her arms out, almost as if mockingly, her abomination of craftsmanship visible in her left hand. Despite being a mute, Joselina could easily communicate, and as such, only gave a stern shake of the head to Mel. Even though Joselina's sanity was far from safe, she rarely killed other humans outside of self-defense, although it was evident the "Bitch" would not hesitate in the slightest if provoked.

Pausing, hearing the sounds of struggling footsteps behind her, Joselina whirled around, a stray shambler stumbling her way towards her. In a past life, she would of been an aged beauty, the shell of a woman of forty years, skin and flesh rotting to an frightening degree. Limbs were barely attached by crumbling muscles, this particular shambler having lived a long and not-so-prosperous life as one with the dead. Amused by this, yet nothing her growing dangerously close, Joselina abruptly raised her makeshift axe, purposefully using the blunt end of the baseball bat.

With one grand swing, the shambler went falling backwards, bone flying in Mel and Riley's direction, the shambler's lower jaw shattering like glass. With a tongue gruesomely dangling, the dead falling onto her back, Joselina approached malicious intent. Slamming her foot down onto the neck of the rotting woman, the young adult stared back at Riley and Mell, raising her baseball axe slowly. Breathing notably heavier, her voice struggling beneath the mask, a rasp of two words emitted. For how long she had talked ago was a mystery to even herself, but even her, in her deranged state, knew she sounded like some hoarse, feral animal.

"No..h-ha...."

With a croaky chuckle, Joselina hastily reeled her body downwards with the homebrew axe, using it akin to a golf club to end the life of the now jawless shambler. Now covered in a fresh coat of visecra, Joselina arose, her clothing sagging, not caring of her appearance or of anything for that matter. She met two people, and if they choose to kill her, then so be it.

Right now, she had little options to turn to.

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Nathan - Morgantown Community - Kerry, John, Adrien, NPC
After the little hurdle between Rob, John and his people, Nathan could see that the stranger finally agreed. However, it almost baffled him to the fact that the man would still keep somthing like a knife beside him. "Listen.. John.." He began, before giving Rob the nod to grab the weapons. Staying quiet for that duration, and when they finally took their weapons, he still didn't open the gates.

It was perhaps time for something drastic. Nathan approached the completely, keeping the fence between him and the strangers. "Nathan.. What.. Be careful.. He still has --" Rob spoke, but was interrupted. "I know.. He has the knife.." Nathan annoyingly finished, before shifting his attention completely towards John.

Both Rob and the second guard became even more wary, taking a few steps further towards the gate, but far enough for the strangers to not reach their weapons, if possible. "You have one last chance. So I suggest you take it, pal." He clarified clearly, his gaze fixated on the Army man, which he couldn't care less about. It was all about surviving now, in this damn wretched world.

"You can either go for that knife and try to slit my throat. I mean.. I am close enough for you to do such a thing, or, you can hand me the damn knife, and anything else you've got kept hidden. You and your friends." This was the only way for them to enter, and if there was a slightest hint of anything hostile by the unknown party, a few bullets would go straight through their head.

"We want to trust you, just as much as you would want us. And this may sound harsh but, letting you keep the knife could be dangerous for us, and please, just do as you're told, or let the dead eat you alive. Or make a run for it. So.. What'ya say... John." Nathan could take no chances with the strangers. He had to think about his unborn child, Alannah, the people of the community, and especially the children. And judging by the first impression John gave, it was definetely not a good one. Beside, they already had enough trouble from before.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

• Love
Reactions: Wolverbells

Mel - Natchez - Riley and Joselina

She didn't even flinch, just pointedly sidestepping to avoid the flying of the bone. The decay and overall nature of these things kind of meant every battle with them involved was going to be heavy with gore. The chick went to fucking town on that damn thing, turning it into a blood shower. Jaw gone, blood staining the chick's haphazard outfit and the street below. She just stood frozen calmly for several moments, before raising her eyebrow and shoulders rising up in a brief shrug. A quick glance directed over at Riley before she scratched her ear slightly nervously as she thought it over.

tumblr_nbe6x6pUDG1tei5r5o4_250.gif

"Well, I mean....she did shake her head no. I dunno about you Riley, but that's good nuff for me. There's always plenty of room for a skilled zombie killer." That and the convincing argument of the beatdown itself persuaded her. She sure as hell didn't want to be anywhere possibly near being on the receiving end of that barrage or that fucking hardcore weapon. She walked on casually past, picking up her board and resuming her heading for the safe zone.

"Coming?" She asked over her shoulder.

@Krieg @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited by a moderator:
Lia - Natchez, Downtown Apartment Building - Brian, Becky, and Sam

Continued from here.

Silence. The shadowed figure in front of her didn't say a word--or even move--as Lia pressed the cold, metal weapon into the back of his head. Either he had been scared stiff, or this person was trying to plot a way to get out of the situation. Regardless of his intentions, however, Lia already knew what she intended to do.

Wham!

The blonde thrust her gun hard into the back of his head, causing the male to topple over onto the ground. She wasn't sure if he was knocked out or not, but he didn't move again--so that was a good sign. Keeping the gun held tightly in her hands, Lia stepped over the fallen young man, before taking his flashlight from him, and walked farther into the apartment building.

As she moved through the building, Lia inched along carefully, reminding herself that this building was condemned. She wasn't sure what was wrong with it, but the floor could cave in on her for all she knew. Or perhaps it had simply been condemned because of too many dead inside? That likely wasn't the case, as she didn't hear anything shifting around inside other than Renegade, but she could never be too careful.

Eventually, the sound of barking caught Lia's attention. She moved into a musty smelling room, wrinkling her nose as she shined the flashlight within the room. She could see Renegade moving. "What do you think you're doing?" Lia harshly whispered. "Get your butt over here! We're leaving." She walked toward her dog, noticing an open drawer out of the corner of her eye. Scavenging had become second nature to Lia after the world's change, so it was almost an instinct to explore any crack and crevice in order to find useful items. And today, she hit the jackpot, at least, in her opinion.

"No way," she picked up a tube of cream out of the drawer, grinning as if she had found something more valuable than fresh food or water. "Sunscreen!" she exclaimed, almost a bit too loud, as she shined the flashlight in her hands upon it. "So, this must have been why you wanted to come here. Good work, Renegade. Err, Renegade?"

No, that hadn't been why Renegade wanted to come there. With big, dopey doggy eyes Renegade's tail swooshed back and forth as he stood facing Brian's cat, Simon, keeping him trapped in a corner. Renegade had no intention to hurt the other animal, but he was very curious about him.

Upon seeing this, Lia heaved a heavy sigh. "Renegade! Ugh, that's bad! Get away from it; you don't know where its been!"

With a reluctant whine, Renegade moved away from Simon, walking up to Lia with his head down.

"I'm not mad," Lia told him, "But we really need to go. This time, you're coming back with me to the camp. I've learned it's safe enough for you there. Let's just hope they let you in..." Lia frowned. "I'm not sure if they're allowing dogs or not."

With a low whistle, Lia ordered her companion to follow her out of the building. She dropped the flashlight back next to Brian, making sure to have switched it off beforehand so it wouldn't waste any battery. On any ordinary day, if Lia was in a bad mood, she would probably take the man's flashlight--along with everything on his person--but she was feeling good. She had found a tube of sunblock, after all, which was a very difficult thing to find these days.

As she headed out, for the moment, Lia was entirely unaware that a hoard was somewhere not far away...

"Yo, Becky, get your ass in gear, we're heading back to camp. Show's over," Lia told the girl she had kept waiting, not bothering to even check to see if the other blonde was still there. She quickly began walking away.

@OrlandoBloomers @TheColourlessRainbow

Sorry for posting again, btw, Cody. I just wanted to get things moving a little. ><;; Feel free to have Brian go after Lia by following footprints or something so you can jump back in whenever you want. Same goes for you too, Ronan, just follow after Lia and jump back in whenever you want to. ^^

Claiborne Bonder - Morgantown - Nathan/Rob/John/Others

"Now I'll take care of this, hey you, come on out, you don't wanna do this. Why don't you put that knife away, take you and your friends on home?" Claiborne stated, stepping next to Nathan while pointing at John and his followers. He turned towards Rob who had his weapon raised with ambition, eyes locked on their current enemy. Claiborne took a puff of his cigar, then wiped his eyes with the base of his palm. He noticed the military uniform, but was unaware of the origin.

"Have you met Rob?" he asked the stranger with ease all while looking at this comrade. He noticed the guns were already passed on, so the only weapon remaining was indeed that knife on John's side. Claiborne then signaled Rob to move forward towards the gate in order to retrieve the sharpened blade. He gave him a look as if to tell him to be cautious.

"Turn over you weapon, or you just keep on headin' down the road now you hear? We got your firearms so I'm not sure how far you gonna get there boy, but you can try and run as fast as you can. Them boots gonna go far I'm sure, but not far enough. Now see, them skin eaters gonna get here before you can count down to three," Clay explained, trying to convince the man that his only option was to hand over the weapon. In reality, he could probably run off to wherever he deemed safe, but wherever he ended up would be in no way as safe as Morgantown.

"If I were in your shoes I'd swallow the little pride I have left and hand my knife over before thangs get heated."

"What's it gonna be?" Claiborne finished, placing his cigar back between his lips and staring at their strangers and the surroundings behind him. Swiftly though, Claiborne turned around and told the other two to begin heading back inside. He didn't even wait two seconds for the soldier to answer - he was being arrogant and uncooperative. Those were two traits they didn't want the people of Morgantown to have.

"Well, let's go then," He told Nathan and Rob.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hank - Walmart Super Store - Jon/Imogen/Turisa/Heather/Jess/Joe/Aubrey

The people surrounding him seemed to get closer and closer - eyes not even looking at his aching body. He felt a shivering down his spine and inside his skin cells, but it was only his nerves. Not being in charge of the situation made Hank uneasy especially in times like these. In addition, his own family was turning against him. Imogen had this disgusted look in her face, as though Hank was a complete stranger. All Hank wanted was to keep them safe - he didn't care what methods he used. He didn't think he was going overboard, he knew it was necessary to sacrifice some people in order to keep others alive. He was protecting them, that's what he'd been doing all along.

In their eyes though, he was changing into one of the people he hated the most. He was becoming Trembly, becoming Richard. Turning to his right, he hoped to see Heather coming back in order to stand up for his behavior - to back him up in this feud of blind mice. Nobody knew where they were going, they were acting upon instinct.

"We don't know if his community is safe. We don't. We saw that girl from earlier and how they pointed their weapons at us!" Hank urged for them to listen. They had to hear him out, they had to understand.

"You people haven't seen what I've seen. Everyone I've trusted, all the hope we've encountered, it'll all false. They're all liars and thieves, killers out there. And it starts with 'decent' people like him," he paused, pointing at Redhawk. He looked at the man with red blood eyes, wanting to just put an end to his life and this convention.

"They're trying to trick us. I bet you all they have Tyler and those who went with them locked up in some chamber! They'll take our weapons, they'll take our supplies. They'll strip us of everything we have, then they'll kill us all!!" Hank continued. He wasn't screaming, just highly active and irritated at these people's lack of realism. Did they truly not understand this world?

"I promise you. That if we go through their gates, we'll find nothing but fire and blood."

Hank then noticed Jess and Heather returning from their little supply run. He could see the worry on both their faces and reaction to Joe being untied.

"If we're doing this, I want to first find Floyd and the others. They're out there. They can't be far. We'll need the man power. I don't care what you think Jon. Those people out there....." Hank pointed in the general direction of Morgantown Plaza.

"......those people out there are not our friends. When we least expect it, they'll stab us in the back to save their own. That's how this world works. If you can't see that, then you're blind."

He then turned back to Heather, looking at how exhausted she looked. He turned to Jess and her child. To Imogen and Turisa. He could see them all wishing to just get a day's worth of rest in order to reconfigure.

"We'll head out tomorrow," Hank finished, walking off from the group and heading to his own little area. He was tired of all the fighting within his own people. He just couldn't understand why they didn't see the world the way he did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Floyd/Abram - Gift Shop - Samantha/Matt

Grabbing Sam by the sleeve, Floyd tugged her back a little and got in front of her. Abram slowly backpedaled with his rifle pointed at the door. Outside the gift shop walls, walkers roamed the dark streets, their moans echoing in the silence of the night. The moonlight caused the shadows to appear bigger through the barricaded windows. There were so many out there, so many walkers in conjunction - it was nightmare to witness. Floyd gestured Samantha to move towards the back to where they had been earlier.

In the meantime, Abram gave Matt his secondary weapon and told him to guard the front door with him. The two men covered behind the register counters and just aimed at the door before them. There was no speech, just pure silence. At times, Abram was worried that the walkers would hear the footsteps coming from inside the gift shop. It was still unsure what these walkers could do, their ability to sense was a mystery.

Floyd stopped Samantha before they got to the back door. He moved first, checking everything yet again to make sure nobody or nothing was inside. He peeked through the peephole of the exit door. There was no sign of walkers in the back either which was good. The man had his knife attached to the sheath clipped on his belt. His hand gripped the handle tightly, preparing to use the weapon whenever the time came.

He looked up at Sam and sensed she was a bit afraid. Slowly he moved forward without alarming her in any way. He took her by the hand just as she did him prior to the appearance of the walkers and nodded.

"We're gonna be just fine," he whispered in his rough voice, assuring her they'd survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lia - Natchez, Downtown Apartment Building - Brian, Becky, and Sam

Continued from here.

Silence. The shadowed figure in front of her didn't say a word--or even move--as Lia pressed the cold, metal weapon into the back of his head. Either he had been scared stiff, or this person was trying to plot a way to get out of the situation. Regardless of his intentions, however, Lia already knew what she intended to do.

Wham!

The blonde thrust her gun hard into the back of his head, causing the male to topple over onto the ground. She wasn't sure if he was knocked out or not, but he didn't move again--so that was a good sign. Keeping the gun held tightly in her hands, Lia stepped over the fallen young man, before taking his flashlight from him, and walked farther into the apartment building.

As she moved through the building, Lia inched along carefully, reminding herself that this building was condemned. She wasn't sure what was wrong with it, but the floor could cave in on her for all she knew. Or perhaps it had simply been condemned because of too many dead inside? That likely wasn't the case, as she didn't hear anything shifting around inside other than Renegade, but she could never be too careful.

Eventually, the sound of barking caught Lia's attention. She moved into a musty smelling room, wrinkling her nose as she shined the flashlight within the room. She could see Renegade moving. "What do you think you're doing?" Lia harshly whispered. "Get your butt over here! We're leaving." She walked toward her dog, noticing an open drawer out of the corner of her eye. Scavenging had become second nature to Lia after the world's change, so it was almost an instinct to explore any crack and crevice in order to find useful items. And today, she hit the jackpot, at least, in her opinion.

"No way," she picked up a tube of cream out of the drawer, grinning as if she had found something more valuable than fresh food or water. "Sunscreen!" she exclaimed, almost a bit too loud, as she shined the flashlight in her hands upon it. "So, this must have been why you wanted to come here. Good work, Renegade. Err, Renegade?"

No, that hadn't been why Renegade wanted to come there. With big, dopey doggy eyes Renegade's tail swooshed back and forth as he stood facing Brian's cat, Simon, keeping him trapped in a corner. Renegade had no intention to hurt the other animal, but he was very curious about him.

Upon seeing this, Lia heaved a heavy sigh. "Renegade! Ugh, that's bad! Get away from it; you don't know where its been!"

With a reluctant whine, Renegade moved away from Simon, walking up to Lia with his head down.

"I'm not mad," Lia told him, "But we really need to go. This time, you're coming back with me to the camp. I've learned it's safe enough for you there. Let's just hope they let you in..." Lia frowned. "I'm not sure if they're allowing dogs or not."

With a low whistle, Lia ordered her companion to follow her out of the building. She dropped the flashlight back next to Brian, making sure to have switched it off beforehand so it wouldn't waste any battery. On any ordinary day, if Lia was in a bad mood, she would probably take the man's flashlight--along with everything on his person--but she was feeling good. She had found a tube of sunblock, after all, which was a very difficult thing to find these days.

As she headed out, for the moment, Lia was entirely unaware that a hoard was somewhere not far away...

"Yo, Becky, get your ass in gear, we're heading back to camp. Show's over," Lia told the girl she had kept waiting, not bothering to even check to see if the other blonde was still there. She quickly began walking away.

@OrlandoBloomers @TheColourlessRainbow

Sorry for posting again, btw, Cody. I just wanted to get things moving a little. ><;; Feel free to have Brian go after Lia by following footprints or something so you can jump back in whenever you want. Same goes for you too, Ronan, just follow after Lia and jump back in whenever you want to. ^^
Brian didn't say a word as the gun was pressed against his skull, Brian was far to worried about his life then what to say. So he stayed silent, with only lead to a hard bash against his skull, which knocked him to the ground. Still worried about what the women would do, he stayed on the ground. When the women finally left, Brian quickly picked up his flashlight, called for his animals, and ran out the way he came in. Putting his light back into his backpack, Brian grabbed his pocket knife from it, and placed it into his pocket. Grabbing a rock, Brian tossed it at the women, who in the daylight, looked to be no older then her early 20s.

Claiborne Bonder - Morgantown - Nathan/Rob/John/Others

"Now I'll take care of this, hey you, come on out, you don't wanna do this. Why don't you put that knife away, take you and your friends on home?" Claiborne stated, stepping next to Nathan while pointing at John and his followers. He turned towards Rob who had his weapon raised with ambition, eyes locked on their current enemy. Claiborne took a puff of his cigar, then wiped his eyes with the base of his palm. He noticed the military uniform, but was unaware of the origin.

"Have you met Rob?" he asked the stranger with ease all while looking at this comrade. He noticed the guns were already passed on, so the only weapon remaining was indeed that knife on John's side. Claiborne then signaled Rob to move forward towards the gate in order to retrieve the sharpened blade. He gave him a look as if to tell him to be cautious.

"Turn over you weapon, or you just keep on headin' down the road now you hear? We got your firearms so I'm not sure how far you gonna get there boy, but you can try and run as fast as you can. Them boots gonna go far I'm sure, but not far enough. Now see, them skin eaters gonna get here before you can count down to three," Clay explained, trying to convince the man that his only option was to hand over the weapon. In reality, he could probably run off to wherever he deemed safe, but wherever he ended up would be in no way as safe as Morgantown.

"If I were in your shoes I'd swallow the little pride I have left and hand my knife over before thangs get heated."

"What's it gonna be?" Claiborne finished, placing his cigar back between his lips and staring at their strangers and the surroundings behind him. Swiftly though, Claiborne turned around and told the other two to begin heading back inside. He didn't even wait two seconds for the soldier to answer - he was being arrogant and uncooperative. Those were two traits they didn't want the people of Morgantown to have.

"Well, let's go then," He told Nathan and Rob.

Hank - Walmart Super Store - Jon/Imogen/Turisa/Heather/Jess/Joe/Aubrey

The people surrounding him seemed to get closer and closer - eyes not even looking at his aching body. He felt a shivering down his spine and inside his skin cells, but it was only his nerves. Not being in charge of the situation made Hank uneasy especially in times like these. In addition, his own family was turning against him. Imogen had this disgusted look in her face, as though Hank was a complete stranger. All Hank wanted was to keep them safe - he didn't care what methods he used. He didn't think he was going overboard, he knew it was necessary to sacrifice some people in order to keep others alive. He was protecting them, that's what he'd been doing all along.

In their eyes though, he was changing into one of the people he hated the most. He was becoming Trembly, becoming Richard. Turning to his right, he hoped to see Heather coming back in order to stand up for his behavior - to back him up in this feud of blind mice. Nobody knew where they were going, they were acting upon instinct.

"We don't know if his community is safe. We don't. We saw that girl from earlier and how they pointed their weapons at us!" Hank urged for them to listen. They had to hear him out, they had to understand.

"You people haven't seen what I've seen. Everyone I've trusted, all the hope we've encountered, it'll all false. They're all liars and thieves, killers out there. And it starts with 'decent' people like him," he paused, pointing at Redhawk. He looked at the man with red blood eyes, wanting to just put an end to his life and this convention.

"They're trying to trick us. I bet you all they have Tyler and those who went with them locked up in some chamber! They'll take our weapons, they'll take our supplies. They'll strip us of everything we have, then they'll kill us all!!" Hank continued. He wasn't screaming, just highly active and irritated at these people's lack of realism. Did they truly not understand this world?

"I promise you. That if we go through their gates, we'll find nothing but fire and blood."

Hank then noticed Jess and Heather returning from their little supply run. He could see the worry on both their faces and reaction to Joe being untied.

"If we're doing this, I want to first find Floyd and the others. They're out there. They can't be far. We'll need the man power. I don't care what you think Jon. Those people out there....." Hank pointed in the general direction of Morgantown Plaza.

"......those people out there are not our friends. When we least expect it, they'll stab us in the back to save their own. That's how this world works. If you can't see that, then you're blind."

He then turned back to Heather, looking at how exhausted she looked. He turned to Jess and her child. To Imogen and Turisa. He could see them all wishing to just get a day's worth of rest in order to reconfigure.

"We'll head out tomorrow," Hank finished, walking off from the group and heading to his own little area. He was tired of all the fighting within his own people. He just couldn't understand why they didn't see the world the way he did.

Floyd/Abram - Gift Shop - Samantha/Matt

Grabbing Sam by the sleeve, Floyd tugged her back a little and got in front of her. Abram slowly backpedaled with his rifle pointed at the door. Outside the gift shop walls, walkers roamed the dark streets, their moans echoing in the silence of the night. The moonlight caused the shadows to appear bigger through the barricaded windows. There were so many out there, so many walkers in conjunction - it was nightmare to witness. Floyd gestured Samantha to move towards the back to where they had been earlier.

In the meantime, Abram gave Matt his secondary weapon and told him to guard the front door with him. The two men covered behind the register counters and just aimed at the door before them. There was no speech, just pure silence. At times, Abram was worried that the walkers would hear the footsteps coming from inside the gift shop. It was still unsure what these walkers could do, their ability to sense was a mystery.

Floyd stopped Samantha before they got to the back door. He moved first, checking everything yet again to make sure nobody or nothing was inside. He peeked through the peephole of the exit door. There was no sign of walkers in the back either which was good. The man had his knife attached to the sheath clipped on his belt. His hand gripped the handle tightly, preparing to use the weapon whenever the time came.

He looked up at Sam and sensed she was a bit afraid. Slowly he moved forward without alarming her in any way. He took her by the hand just as she did him prior to the appearance of the walkers and nodded.

"We're gonna be just fine," he whispered in his rough voice, assuring her they'd survive.

Nathan - Morgantown Community - Kerry, John, Adrien, NPC
After the little hurdle between Rob, John and his people, Nathan could see that the stranger finally agreed. However, it almost baffled him to the fact that the man would still keep somthing like a knife beside him. "Listen.. John.." He began, before giving Rob the nod to grab the weapons. Staying quiet for that duration, and when they finally took their weapons, he still didn't open the gates.

It was perhaps time for something drastic. Nathan approached the completely, keeping the fence between him and the strangers. "Nathan.. What.. Be careful.. He still has --" Rob spoke, but was interrupted. "I know.. He has the knife.." Nathan annoyingly finished, before shifting his attention completely towards John.

Both Rob and the second guard became even more wary, taking a few steps further towards the gate, but far enough for the strangers to not reach their weapons, if possible. "You have one last chance. So I suggest you take it, pal." He clarified clearly, his gaze fixated on the Army man, which he couldn't care less about. It was all about surviving now, in this damn wretched world.

"You can either go for that knife and try to slit my throat. I mean.. I am close enough for you to do such a thing, or, you can hand me the damn knife, and anything else you've got kept hidden. You and your friends." This was the only way for them to enter, and if there was a slightest hint of anything hostile by the unknown party, a few bullets would go straight through their head.

"We want to trust you, just as much as you would want us. And this may sound harsh but, letting you keep the knife could be dangerous for us, and please, just do as you're told, or let the dead eat you alive. Or make a run for it. So.. What'ya say... John." Nathan could take no chances with the strangers. He had to think about his unborn child, Alannah, the people of the community, and especially the children. And judging by the first impression John gave, it was definetely not a good one. Beside, they already had enough trouble from before.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
John - Morgan town - Nathan

"I understand your wariness, mister Nathan.. But I am not trying to kill you. I simply need the safety so I could investigate my own supply problem. You're community, before the war requisitioned too many supplies, I'd like to know why so I can fix it." He looked at his left foot, where the knife sheathe integrated with the boot. He sighed, looked up, then began to speak. "Mierde.... Left foot. Boot sheathe. Handle it wi-..." He was soon interrupted by Claiborne as he sighed In desperation. "Por le grande mierde... Yes, your guard with the irrefutable trigger finger? Lovely fellow, great man. Loves to shoot innocent people it seems." In a fit of an argument, he had soon become lost in all hope, another tiny needle poking at his neck where stress grew. He hadn't wanted to answer to Claiborne, but his thoughts where cut short immediately upon him turning around, where he found himself reaching down and unsheathing the knife. He looked it over, growling before he flipped it over toward the blade, the handle extended towards Nathan. Once he would grip the knife though, he gave a gentle tug "This is a Fairbairn - Sykes knife. Treat it like if it was a child. Both my weapons." He immediately let go, grumbling lightly.​

Scarlett - Morgantown Gym - Tyler/Katie/Liam

Having simply heard Katie say Scarlett's name was enough to break away any feelings of anger. Scarlett looked down and shook her head at the little girls questions. Tyler was quick to answer, taking the words right out of Scarlett's mouth, leaving her with nothing to say. Instead, Scarlett simply wrapped her arm around Katie and pulled her close, letting the little girl lean on her comfortably. "Katie, I've never seen a braver girl than you. I wish I had the guts that you had. You've done nothing wrong."

With a smile, Scarlett caressed the young girls face and pushed the hair out of the way. "Oh hey, look what I've got!" She dug into her jacket's pocket and pulled out a small hair tie, holding it out for Katie to see. "I believe we were rudely interrupted the last time we were going to have a girls day." With that being said, Scarlett let go of Katie and position herself to where the back of the girl's head was facing her. While Scarlett gently braided Katie's hair, she looked over at Liam who seemed to be terribly occupied with looking at Tyler. His face having the look of utmost concentration. "Liam, are you hungry too? You should eat before the walkers get here. We'll need to stay put and hope they walk around the building."

Scarlett was beyond terrified of the horde that they would soon face, but prayed that nothing went wrong. She had to stay strong for both Katie and Liam. That's all she told herself whenever she faced an issue. They were her anchor for now.

Looking back at Tyler, Scarlett watched as he looked at his daughter. No matter what the man had done in the past, it was obvious that he loved his daughter unconditionally and it made the woman feel guilty of her previous anger towards him. "I'll need to do something about all of this soon," Scarlett gestured at her face as if she was the one with a beard, but was simply mirroring Tyler, "You'll need to look presentable, at least." With a small, sheepish smile, Scarlett looked down at Katie and patted her head, pleased with the work she had done.

Samantha - Gift Shop - Floyd/Abram/Matt

Before the walkers had taken over, Sam had cherished whatever little bit of silence she'd get. Now, the silence was nearly unbearable. Sometimes it would get so quiet, that it would be deafening. Scarlett really understood what she said but she understood what she had referred to. She had always said that silence was loud, and now she could see what it really meant. The dead air around them made Sam want to scream and run out of the store. No birds chirped now. No dogs barked. Nothing.

It wasn't until the groaning and hissing of the walkers echoed through the shop that Sam opened her eyes. It all came too fast. The sound of them filled the shop which caused Sam to stand up immediately, her eyes wide with fear. Just by hearing them, she could tell that there were too many to count.

Sam had kept her eyes on Abram until Floyd had came over and led her away. Whether he did it out of habit with Jess, or had actually seen the fear on her face, she didn't know. Neither did she care at this point. Sam knew they were all scared and it was pointless to hide it. The man had taken her to the back of the shop again, which felt a bit safer since the noise was mainly at the front. Her eyes kept darting from Floyd, back to the front of the store which had been blocked off by a wall, then back to Floyd. He assured her they'd be fine but Sam couldn't help but feel that they had cornered themselves and dug themselves a grave.

Although there was a feeling of hopelessness, it felt nice to have someone there who seemed as if they genuinely cared. At this point, Floyd seemed to be that person. Of course, Samantha was letting her emotions get the best of her. After feeling her hand in his, Sam looked up to look at Floyd's eyes. Without thinking, the young woman leaned in and pressed her lips to his, kissing him gently. 'Fuck, stop, no this is bad' Realizing what she had done, Sam's eyes opened and she took a small step back, reaching up to cover her mouth. Not wanting to take the fault, she blamed it on his close proximity to her, yet she stood silently just staring at him in shock.

Heather - Walmart - Jon/Imogen/Turisa/Hank/Jess/Joe/Aubrey

She could only close her eyes and shake her head. Hank was right, and it was sad that he was. This was the way the world worked now, no matter how much they wished and wanted to pretend otherwise.

She checked on Ben's diaper rash, putting on some of the baby powder Jess had managed to find. "Keep putting this on his skin and it should clear up," she said. "Or at the very least it will soothe him. If we could find some baby lotion it would be better. But not tonight. You both need sleep."

Jessalyn nodded absently, not really registering all that Heather was saying. The older woman sighed and place a hand on her shoulder. "I know it hurts, watching the man you love drift away from you. Please do not take this the wrong way, but it is something you need to accept and move on from. You have your baby to worry about. He should be your focus. No man is worth more then your child. If you move on now and try to forget, you'll find that it won't hurt as much when you see him again. Think about it."

Jess shook her head. "You understand nothing."

Heather frowned and took a step back. "I understand far more then you do honey. Time to grow up and stop believing in fairy tales of love and happily ever after. It never works that way. People change, they move on. Love is a myth that they fill our heads with to sell movies and romance novels to lonely people. Passion? Intimacy? Sex? It's all chemical reactions to further our species. Learn that now and avoid hurt later. Get your head on straight or you will be useless to us and to your baby."
With those cold words she turned and left to find her own sleeping area for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessalyn - Walmart - Heather/Hank/Jon/Imogen/Turisa/Joe/Aubrey

Each other Heather's words was like a slap. How could she be so cold? So cynical? So mean? She wasn't right. She couldn't be. Love was what made people strong, what built bonds and made relationships last. It couldn't be just chemicals. Why else would it hurt so much?

It also hurt that even others saw that Floyd had lost interest in Jess. How many of them saw? How many had known all along? All this time that she had loved Floyd, stood by his side, supported him and cared for him, saw him as her hero, finally finding someone to love her, had they all known? Laughed at her? Pitied her? Saw her as an idiot?

She looked at the others in the group, cheeks aflame with embarrassment and eyes shining with unshed tears.

Turning away, she went to one of the few things in the baby section that she had found of use : a baby carrier that was relatively clean. Settling Ben inside, she sat on the floor beside it with one arm wrapped around it. Leaning back against the wall she looked up at the ceiling.

How was she going to face Floyd? She didn't want to become cold like Heather. It might have meant no more pain in her broken heart, but she wanted to be able to feel, to teach her son to act better then the men she had known.

Was love just out of the question for her? Did God judge her as not fitting to have the love of a man, to be cherished and valued? Had her brother and father and Bruce all been right to use her and leave her? Was that her purpose? Should she had just accepted being one of Tyler's harem? At least then she would have been treated with value.

She immediately scolded herself. In Tyler's harem she would have been a sex slave and her son taught to view people as objects to be used and discarded.
Maybe Heather was right. Maybe it was just a fairytale that she could not allow herself to believe in anymore.

There was no place for fairytales in this world. Not anymore...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie - Gym - Scarlett/Tyler/Liam/Jace

Katie hugged her daddy tightly, enjoying the feeling of being safe and warm in his arms. Her daddy wasn't afraid of anything. She didn't need to be afraid of the monsters or of bad people with him. Even when he was hurt he was still strong and brave and took care of her.
She nodded, looking down as he got on to her for not telling him she was hungry. "I'm sorry Daddy. I just... I didn't want to be complaining," she explained.

When Scarlett talked about their girl time and started doing her hair Katie smiled, loving the feeling of Scarlett braiding her hair. She was so gentle that it didn't hurt when she worked out the tangles. As she sat still for Scarlett, the little girl couldn't help but think about her kitty, hoping the monsters hadn't hurt him and that they would find him soon. Was he hungry wherever he was? Was he cold and scared?

The smell of food distracted her. Jace had found a couple of cans that turned out to be different kinds of soup. They had no way of heating up the soup, but it still smelled good. They had been given spoons and the kids ate right out of the cans. Katie giggled when Liam got some Spagettios on his nose, not realizing that her own face had tomato sauce and bits of meat around her mouth. For a brief time, they were just two children being children.

When Jace also found a can of peaches the children got even more excited. Sweet things were few and far between. This was a great treat for them. Katie ended up somehow getting the syrup from the peaches in her hair while not being sure how it had happened.

After she was full, another unusual occurance, Katie rubbed her eyes and yawned. With her tummy full she wanted to sleep. The people who had locked them up had left blankets. Katie made a nest for herself, as was her tendency, and curled up like a baby bird within it.
"Stay here Daddy, please?" she pleaded sleepily, concerned that he might leave as she slept. "Don't go away Scarlett," she mumbled as her eyes drooped and finally closed.

Rob - Sibley - Damian/Holly/Elliot/Danny

He had saw him, amongst the panic and fire. The running to escape. The gunfire, the undead pouring through endlessly. Escaping from that hellhole. But among all those people, he had seen him. A glimpse, but he knew it.

His brother was alive.

But, a glimpse was all he got. And then like a click of the fingers Aiden was gone again. At the time Rob had the urge to run back into the chaos to find him. But that was suicide. So he went the other direction. But he knew he was alive, somewhere. Before he thought that he was probably dead...or worse. This was a world not many could live in. He himself was lucky to be alive. So the natural thought was to let go of the hope. That he had long since perished.

But he hadn't perished.And now that hope was burning brighter then it ever had. Though Rob was forever bewildered by the coincidence of the two of them being in the same flaming pile of absolute chaos. Small dangerous world.

But he had to push that to the back of his mind, the chance of him actually meeting up with Aiden was next to impossible. But the knowledge of know that, at least for now. He was alive was something he could of never hoped for. And, while it had certainly been a extremely shitty chain of events that had going on for what felt like forever. That was one thing, if the only thing that gave Rob a smile sometimes. It was certainly letting him move past the grief of the events.

Not that faith would let him of course. Taking a moment to stop as Elliot, Danny and Trey went off to search for supplies in a store. But when Rob turned around as heard them coming back. He saw only two, the pained looks on their faces and the general gloomy cloud that hung over the two made Rob swear under his breath. He knew the news before anything was said. Now-a-days, not many words really were needed to tell the news.

Rob let his head to fall to one side as the words were spoken. There was only five of them left now. Rob glanced between the two news bearers, Probably the two who had suffered the greatest lost when they escaped that psychopaths prison. The losses hurt all of them, but the two...

The utter disbelief as the building erupted in flames. The wave of heat, the stagger back. He had almost forgotten who had just been in there until the wails of grief from his companions. Shannon had been a caring person, she died trying to save someone. Not many people could say that, it was like something out of the movies. People now normally just got bitten and died slowly. Like Trey

He could never imagine what it would like to lose his brother, to lose him right in front of him. To see him get taken away. Rob wondered how Elliot kept going, but he guessed it was the way everyone did. Because they had too.

He worried for all of them to be honest. Danny seemed to be mentally held together with weak glue, Elliot was hard to tell. God only knows what the hell he was going through. Holly grieved, like she knew everyone like a best friend. And Damian. Honestly Rob felt like he still silently grieved the lost of his swords then people.

Trey was a good man, but it was time for them to keep going.

"Tch, Right...well, shit. I suppose all we can do is keep going." Rob scratched the back of his neck. His expression almost seemed like they had just dropped a slice of buttered toast on the floor. A really dirty part of the floor.

"He was a good man..." Rob commented, as if to just tell the group he had processed the information. Rob would of liked to be annoyed at him hiding the bite. But he supposed that if he had been bitten he might of done the same thing. Delaying the outcome, even if there was no way to avoid it.

Looking around, Rob sighed. It felt like they were almost aimless going now. There was no way they could of foreseen this. "I'm assuming there was at least one thing that was worth salvaging in there. We keeping going, unless you've found something magical in there to counter the news." Rob took a step, turned his head for them to see half his face. Biting his lip, a small amount of blood coming out. "Unless, any of you have a plan. Cause the one we have right now is a bit shit. Because it isn't a plan. At all..." Rob turned fully. Sometimes he forgot Elliot was deaf. But he at least thought that Elliot could somewhat read lips.

Reactions: Atomyk
Enrique Ortiz- Highway 84/Morgantown Plaza - Floyd/Abram/Samantha/Matt
The truck had proven to be a valuable asset, it wasnt long before he was seeing larger number of walkers. The stragglers from the horde seemed to all crowd together. He realized now that if he kept going this way he was likely to start seeing allot more of them, he veered off the highway and drove through some residential areas until he noticed the car was low on fuel. He stopped the car in the middle of the road and saw a few walkers that didnt seem occupied with him. It was getting to be dark out, he was going to have to solve this problem soon. He saw a little girl with her legs stuck in a pink electric car on his left. He pulled the keys out of the truck and grabbed the rifle out of the floor. He opened the driver's side door for a moment, he heard the groaning and heard the slightly high pitched growls from the little girl. He took a moment and pulled in a shaky breath, he closed the door as he tossed the rifle down onto the seat next to him.

"Shit..." He said in exasperation. He didnt like killing kids, even when they were technically dead already. Even if it didnt bother him he would rather do it with a gun, guns were quick. Unfortunately they were loud. He slammed his fist on the dash a few times, and looked out the driver's window. The girl was in a decayed pink dress, a tiara tangled in her hair. He opened the door and stepped outside, he walked to the truck bed and reached inside to grab the jerry-can of gas. He walked to the back of the truck and flipped open the gas cap lid. He unscrewed the plastic gas cap and then unscrewed the cap on the jerry-can. Looking at the two distinctly different sized holes and lack of means to transfer the gasoline with he realized the problem. He screwed the jerry-can lid back on then moved it close to the truck. He unfastened the axe from his belt and walked over to the little girl, he knelt down and watched her claw at him. Part of her left arm had been bitten very badly, along with several bite marks on her neck and lower face. He held the axe on her forehead and she pushed against it and snarled. He raised it then brought it back down quickly. He stood and put his foot against the little girls head as he pried the blade out. He crossed the lawn that girl had been in, he made his way inside the house and found his way to the kitchen. He pulled out drawers and looked for something to use as a funnel. While he was searching he found the liquor cabinet, inside was a funnel and some tequila, El Tosoro Platinum. There was still a fair amount in the bottle. He held it in his left hand and walked into the living room. He saw some daytime housewife reading on the table, he grabbed one and rolled it into a makeshift funnel.

He walked outside and was immediately confronted by a stinking corpse. Enrique hardly acknowledged the danger as he limply swung his axe through the air, it cut through the right eye and forehead of the walker. It dropped limply into the bushes near the door. Enrique walked to the truck and set the tequila in the glovebox. He walked to the gas tank and rolled the magazine in a cone shape then stuck it in the gas cap. He undid the lid on the jerry-can and set his axe on the side of the truck. He lifted the jerry-can and tilted it into the magazine. It was laminated enough so that the gas went into the tank but it still soaked the magazine. Enrique poured until he felt the jerry-can was empty. He tossed the jerry-can back into the truck bed and fastened his axe to his belt as he climbed into the cab. He sped out of the residential area and found his way to some kind of mall. He had been driving with his high beams on so that he could see as much as he could. He drove for a little bit then he started to hear the growling. He looked carefully at the area in front of him and as he began to slow down he saw them. Pale, rotting faces turned back towards him as his truck drove forward.

"Fuck, fuck!" His tired squealed as he swerved to not ram through the herd in front of him, he crashed into a decorative tree in his panic. The tree bent but did not break, his front end was suspended by the tree under the bumper. He reached over and grabbed his rifle before he threw the driver side door open. He quickly turned to the back of the truck and threw his arm over the side to grab his duffel. He saw a few walkers getting very close to him and raised his rifle. He fired at the closest and smirked as its jaw was destroyed by his bullet. He readjusted his duffel bag as he ran away from his crashed vehicle. He weaved under the arms of several corpses before he managed to find his way into a Wendy's. He sprinted past the tables and turned a few over in order to throw off the walkers. He made it through the kitchen and scanned for any kind of ladder. Nothing on the inside it had to be outback. He sprinted through the kitchen and found the exit door, he tucked his shoulder and burst through it. He quickly looked around and saw several more walkers nearby, but when he turned to close the exit door he noticed a ladder with a cage on it. He raised his rifle and slammed the small padlock on the cage. It didnt break but it bent, he slammed it again and turned around quickly with his rifle raised. He saw the closest walker and shot. He ejected the shell and jumped up the latter in a hurry of mixed fear and excitement. He climbed onto the roof and felt the gravel on the roof. Adjacent to his roof were several others. They had small variations in height but if he needed he could run. He looked down the ladder and could hardly see anything but heard plenty of groaning.

"Didnt get me this time did ya fuckers!" Enrique shouted down at the uglies that had been chasing him, "Get fucked you ugly rotting bastards!"

He felt very happy to be alive, the euphoria of the near death experience had him thinking he was Jesus Christ. He walked to the front of the roof and scanned the horde. No freshly turned, all of them were pretty badly rotting. He saw a few shops, if this horde cleared out he'd have to check them. But there was no hope of getting out till morning. He looked down at the walkers and leaned against the edge of the rooftop that sat higher than his own. He set his duffel next to him and fished for the cigarettes. He found them and grabbed his lighter from his pocket. He put one in his mouth and with shaky hands lit it, his body was in the mood for fighting but he just didnt have the means. He was starting to calm down, he felt like he needed to shoot some of them. He positioned himself and his duffel so that it sat under his elbows on the gravel roof, he looked down his sites and took a shot. One crumbled.

"Fuck you," He said ejecting the shell, he took another shot and another fell, "Fuck you, fuck you... and fuck you."​

Riley-Natchez-Mel, Joselina

smile_zpsptsgwtw1.jpg

"Sick."

Unlike Mel, Riley was actually very impressed by the display of carnage that the muzzled girl had just shown. Riley was no stranger to carnage, even more so considering what he had done to get himself sent to juvie before the outbreak even started. While one wouldn't be able to see it due to his mask, he was smiling behind it in a sick adoration. The way the jaw of the shambler was just brutally knocked off with viscera flying through the air, it was something that he thought was kind of badass.

"Yep! She seems okay in my book." He'd add on almost happily as he turned to follow after Mel. He did have to wonder what the story was behind that muzzle. But it's not like he had any right to ask and this girl didn't seem like the talkative type. It didn't stop Riley from looking back over his shoulder at Joselina as Mel called back to see if she'd follow them.

lookin20at20you20girl_zpsdq6apv96.jpg

"Be handy if we need some more jaws knocked off."

@C.T. @Krieg

Nathan - Morgantown Community - Claiborne, John, Kerry, Aiden
"There is nothing for you to fix.. Every supply inside there is going to stay there..." He stated, quite clearly, before taking the knife away from John. Nathan gave the latter to Rob before signaling him to take the guns they got from the strangers back inside, which he reluctantly did. Turning back, he opened up the gates, nodding towards the door to the school, so the strangers could make a move. "Don't try anything foolish, John.."

Nathan was extremely focused. His eyes were peering between the strangers, and occasionally landing on Claiborne. Once they were in the hallway, the entire place seemed empty. Almost everyone who was a part of the community had taken shelter in the cafeteria until the horde had passed, while Tyler and his group were being kept in the gym. As they were walking down towards the gym, which is where he intended on placing them, he spoke up. "So.. John.. You never told me about how you found out about this place.."

John - Morgan town - Nathan

"If those supplies are not yours, then they will be distributed to where it is needed!..." He became a bit agitated, passing Nathan with a grumble before entering. "Oui, Oui! Vas te faire encule!" He groaned, rolling his eyes as Nathan told him to not do anything stupid. He placed his hand over his battle belt, looking at the hallways. He was their to negotiate or try to find out where supplies who were needed before the outbreak were supposed to go to. As he was asked how he found out from the community, it's when he spoke quietly "I'm the Seargent's Quartermaster.. It's my job to figure out where to send, how much to send, and ensure it arrives.. It was Seargent's job but he's dead.. Turned, I would say more. But your community asked for so much supplies during the outbreak, that it was far ahead of regulations, and your regulations were for a large sum of supplies.. I'm here to figure out why." He gave that information out, but gave no words or indication of who or whom he works for, taking off his beret and placing it in the epaulette loop. "Why do you care?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.