The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
im cool with eathier

It's for you guys to decide though :P Any reason you have to be in Vaea is your choice.

well where do they need more help right now?

Within the Vaean kingdom, cause the Abian Risen are attacking right now. My plan is to bring Ansael, Tactician whose name I keep forgetting, Sapphira, and the rest of the "there from the beginning" characters so they can protect the East Side of the kingdom.

Within the Vaean kingdom, cause the Abian Risen are attacking right now. My plan is to bring Ansael, Tactician whose name I keep forgetting, Sapphira, and the rest of the "there from the beginning" characters so they can protect the East Side of the kingdom.

I'm sure our nameless Tactician will be pleased with the fact no one can remember his name, it'll make his work easier.

Reactions: Sairoh
Ansael finally has a face

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

My wrist is still a bit messed up, but I wanted to at least throw some quick sketches of him up. I'll probably make a proper illustration whenever I'm back to normal =w=

• Thank You
I am...tempted by this even with my brief playtime with fire emblem play styles

Ansael finally has a face

My wrist is still a bit messed up, but I wanted to at least throw some quick sketches of him up. I'll probably make a proper illustration whenever I'm back to normal =w=

Once more, I question my inability to art while the rest of the family arts real good like. (Yes, that was an extremely butchered way to say that, just as planned.)

Well drawn, sure as sure! I'll just stick to image searches for my characters for now.

• Thank You
Once more, I question my inability to art while the rest of the family arts real good like. (Yes, that was an extremely butchered way to say that, just as planned.)

Well drawn, sure as sure! I'll just stick to image searches for my characters for now.
hey its better than my stuff right now probably!

I'm just curious or maybe its because I'm very tired right now and missed it but are there no sort of healers ?

You can be a troubadour or a cleric in regards to healing. I'll be letting Troubadours and clerics use basic magic so they're not just targets for the enemy :3

You can be a troubadour or a cleric in regards to healing. I'll be letting Troubadours and clerics use basic magic so they're not just targets for the enemy :3
If so I'll happily take a cleric role as I develop a CS

the question is, what type of limits can I have when it comes to character species since my character is pretty much human but I guess has sort of draconic looking features ? I can get images if needed and or explain

troubadour have better armour so they can mix it up more unless i got that wrong

the question is, what type of limits can I have when it comes to character species since my character is pretty much human but I guess has sort of draconic looking features ? I can get images if needed and or explain

Hmm, if it's a dragony person I'd say make them a manakete race wise. It'll fulfill the dragony looking Cleric but they won't be able to turn into a dragon.

I'm only accepting Taguel and Manakete, and Manakete is what you want for that dragon feature goodness.

troubadour have better armour so they can mix it up more unless i got that wrong

They have the same crappy growth rate for defense. Troubadour has more space to move but have better magic and speed with no strength growth. Clerics are balanced, unmounted, and have no luck growth. So it's either be super weak or be in trouble when facing an enemy with a high crit weapon.

Which means FrozenOcelot's character is gonna be sturdy piece of glass kind of healer due to the dragony part if Cleric, or Dark Souls 3 dodger if Troubadour.

Reactions: Rads
Hmm, if it's a dragony person I'd say make them a manakete race wise. It'll fulfill the dragony looking Cleric but they won't be able to turn into a dragon.

I'm only accepting Taguel and Manakete, and Manakete is what you want for that dragon feature goodness.

They have the same crappy growth rate for defense. Troubadour has more space to move but have better magic and speed with no strength growth. Clerics are balanced, unmounted, and have no luck growth. So it's either be super weak or be in trouble when facing an enemy with a high crit weapon.

Which means FrozenOcelot's character is gonna be sturdy piece of glass kind of healer due to the dragony part if Cleric, or Dark Souls 3 dodger if Troubadour.
I dont plan on them turning into a dragon I should of mentioned. its mainly just her visual features. I just plan on her healing people and trying to be the support while everyone is dying around her. she's pretty much based off of my FF14 character anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.