The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my~
It would be quite interesting if she was the princess - Vaea would have the most stoic-faced royalty ever =w=

Vaea with the bitch face royal siblings and their troll of a tactician

I am making maps right now, and I want to know which characters want to be recruitable later on and which ones want to be part of the action since the beginning

Taven can be apart of the action already. Most likely hired by one of the party member's relatives to tag along with them.

I would suspect that our Tactician would be along from square one, but if you want him recruitable later, I'm fine with that as well.

I would suspect that our Tactician would be along from square one, but if you want him recruitable later, I'm fine with that as well.

I just want to know so that I can make recruit maps for them :3

Reactions: Seishin Ryuu
Second thought, Taven should probably be recruited later. Considering his mount and his behavior, he'd be nomadic.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I'd assume Ansael to be available from the start =w=

Mhm, he and Sapphira will be available from the start.

So far I have Aria and Taven as recruitable units. All child units will be recruitable too

Second thought, Taven should probably be recruited later. Considering his mount and his behavior, he'd be nomadic.

Where do you want Taven to be recruitable? Plains? Mountains? Ship? Castle?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nanashi
Plains. Draco likes having lots of space.

Awesome! That leaves me with... 4 maps done then! Once I get the Taven recruit map up, I'll have those done and ready for the RP. Speaking of, I should get to work on the IC

But first, I wanna know who's still here. I don't want to start the RP only to discover that half the people went missing

• Thank You
Reactions: Nanashi
Awesome! That leaves me with... 4 maps done then! Once I get the Taven recruit map up, I'll have those done and ready for the RP. Speaking of, I should get to work on the IC

But first, I wanna know who's still here. I don't want to start the RP only to discover that half the people went missing

Still here, never fear on my end!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rads and Jessica
I'm ready to rumble

Is this purely medieval or, as in some forms of Fire Emblem, the time takes place during the early Renaissance period.

The reason I'm asking is because I prefer to use hot weapons over cold weapons.

Is this purely medieval or, as in some forms of Fire Emblem, the time takes place during the early Renaissance period.

The reason I'm asking is because I prefer to use hot weapons over cold weapons.

Medieval, going off on the weapons available in the FE: Awakening game

I've used Aria's name in my post for the mean time, because I didn't want Ansael to just refer to the princess as just "the princess" =w=

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
To anyone that wants their character recruitable at a later time, I'll try to move the story along a little more quickly to try and get ya recruited soon. The tactician will probably be with Ansael, and the rest can be in the kingdom as the attack is going on. Maybe fighting with the Vaean army until the first map comes along.

To anyone that wants their character recruitable at a later time, I'll try to move the story along a little more quickly to try and get ya recruited soon. The tactician will probably be with Ansael, and the rest can be in the kingdom as the attack is going on. Maybe fighting with the Vaean army until the first map comes along.
im cool with eathier

Status
Not open for further replies.