• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha Braus
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @MarMar

Sasha was frozen in place for quite a while... But she instantly leaped into action when she saw a chair being thrown... ... In a blur of green and red, she rushed to intercept the chair with her fist, letting out a primal shout before she skidded to a halt... Rubbing her now aching hand a little as she looked up... Seeming to be trying to diffuse the situation or something.

2l1lcak.jpg

"... Hey... Let's not fight! How about we sit down... And have a nice... Juicy... Fish..." She said, trailing off a little.

Her initial intention to try and stop the fighting seemed to be a little impeded as she suddenly got lost in thought, her mouth watering as she imagined eating some of that fried fish she was carrying with her... Oh dear...

[/spoiler]
Sangwoo was ready to take Kizami's pausing moment to close the distance and strike him with the metal bat. However, he was surprised at the chair thrown his way. This fucker had the nerve to...

That didn't last long as another sped in-between the fight, knocking the chair away. How convenient... but he wasn't one for letting someone come in and say the equivalent of "let's stop and all be friends!" near him. That was completely idiotic, and Sangwoo wasn't the type to fall along with idiotic talk.

❝ That's nice and all... but... ❞

Deciding to take advantage of her momentary distraction, the serial killer raised his bat and immediately swung down at her, aiming to make a harsh blunt bash at the back of her head.

❝ Can't you stay quiet? ❞

During all of this, Bum was having all sorts of panic attacks. Oh no...

USER=13122]@Gummi Bunnies[/USER] @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @MarMar

-----​

"Well that would be nice but..... I don't think he'll agree to it..." Kizami replied to Sasha upon seeing Sangwoo attack Sasha something however made Kizami smile as he saw it.

tumblr_inline_o1xshre0F01u04vhm_540.jpg

Kizami wasted no time running straight for Sangwoo with his knife now in hand as Sangwoo swung at Sasha. He lunged looking to stab his knife into whichever arm of Sangwoo's that was closest to him...

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @MarMar @York

No problem with that. Any help to find our dog is welcome. We were thinking of checking the main floor for him, so... ❞

As Viktor voiced his thoughts on letting the three of them help with the Makkachin search, a bullet narrowly misses him by a few inches. Welp.

@Crimson Spartan

Icon_Portrait_Nino.png

"Thanks mister! I'm Nino... and these are my brothers Linus and lloyd!.." Nino spoke introducing herself and her 'brothers'...

"I suppose we can also protect you in case more of those unsavory folks show up..." Lloyd spoke to Viktor offering him protection.

tumblr_oii6yapolP1v3qowuo1_100.png

H-Hey Inigo! Wait! ❞

And here is Kiyohime, chasing after both Inigo and Laslow.

As for the dog... Makkachin scampered off towards the basement.

tumblr_inline_ouzxl0jcRN1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Hey now, come back here! Basement's probably filled with that creepy shit! ❞

Sadly he was right. Anyways, Majima rushed after the dog with the sword into the basement.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
-----

It seemed the chase lead into another hallway where inigo seemed to have lost Laslow for the moment.

ef7f4af689f86f48e066db115da6ef00--bodies-fire-emblem-awakening.jpg

"It appears we've lost him but he couldn't have gotten far... My apologies for running off like that Kiyo but I have to know who he is..." Inigo spoke to Kiyo while looking at the hallway which seemed to be filled with rooms...

Well... Looks like Brady is also heading to the basement after the doggo...

@Gummi Bunnies

Sans was quiet for a moment... before letting go of Scott hand... He actually left a mark on his arm for gripping too hard. Sans then sighs "Look buddy...just let the people here have good time... if they have problems as well, they'll have to talk to me. So don-" Sans stops talking for a moment. He sense a high amount Karma in the hotel...looks like someone has been getting a lot of LVL. Sans then looks to the Liam "Thanks Liam for the ketchup. I'll be 'spaghetting' out of here now." Sans then left the bar.
'Now...where is that energy coming from?' Sans left eye suddenly flickered a aura around it. The aura kept changing between blue and yellow. He begins to look around the area for the high level of Karma. Eventually, he found the person with high level Karma. He saw he was carrying a bat.... and was about to deal a serious blow to someone. Welp, he guessed he would have to help, wouldn't he? Sans left eye then flashed brightly. He was suddenly teleported in front of the Sangwoo and Kizami, interrupting both of their attempts to attack. He lift his hand up, hoping he would stopped the bat. He did...but he hurts himself in the process. His hand cracked as the bat smacked down on it. He was also sliced from the back, since he was ready for the knife. Suddenly, a yellow bar appeared in front of Sans. He had 1 health, but now it was at .50% . Sans looks up at the person carrying the bat. Sans looked very uncanny to Sangwoo since he was close. "Hehe... that actually kinda tickle my funny bone." Sans left eye aura grow brighter. "So you were the one? Looks like you been busy, haven't you?"

Sans Surprise.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @MarMar @Takumi @York

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackson- Nexxus

Jackson turned to her. " It's no such much the replacing that cost so much, it's how annoyed my boyf- The bartender Liam gets," Jackson said quickly correcting himself on the matter before anybody caught him.

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Takumi

Lincoln Campbell and Chibi

Chibi was happy that somebody wanted to help the girl and he barked happily as he was adorable.

Lincoln pulled up a map of the hotel. " Seems like we can take an elevator that is 100 paces ahead. It should take us to the infirmary."

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Baby Mario looked over at all the food and he was happy to have it all to himself. He seemed to forget that his brother existed for a brief second as he ate the sandwiches and pasta, or did to the best of his ability. Baby Luigi was sad, as he didn't get any food as it would seem. He did seem to have the green stuff but his brother had eaten all the delicious pasta and most of the sandwiches.

Baby Luigi seemed very confused and wondered what a cat even was for that matter.

He was surprised when a woman with weird ears popped out from behind the counter. He frowned.

Like Lapis, he couldn't tell she was friend or foe.

Evidently she hadn't expected to be discovered this soon, thanks to someone's allergies no less.

Baby Mario had decided she was foe and had swallowed water. Begrudingly, Baby Luigi hit his brother to spit up the water at the kitty.

@Gummi Bunnies @York

Nathan Heywood/Steel ( The Off- Duty Superhero)
@York

Nathan felt bad that he had annoyed her even a little.

"Oh, I know what that feels like," he admitted.

Nathan was silent, wondering if he had messed up her data. If he did, he could only blame himself truly.

" I mean, if you really and truly have to, I guess so... unless..." he trailed off.

He felt really bad for her and that was the honest truth.

Scott McCall and Liam

Scott looked over at the mark on his hand. It wasn't like it wouldn't heal, but he didn't like the skelton's suggestion. He couldn't just leave people hanging- but he also couldn't stop Peter alone. He always had his friends.... this was a first. He sighed, trying to figure out what to do.

" I am very grateful to give you the ketchup."

@Bar crew ( Just @Minerva)

Heckyl

Heckyl silently observed the two of them and didn't have much to comment. He did however correct Alm. "We just met, I don't know much about this woman," he dryly replied. He barely knew anyone here.

Last edited:
latest

Jacket - The Nexus

Jacket glanced around his surroundings, taking it all in at once. The swirling blue portal behind him, the bustling people (and creatures alike), and the surprising weight of his duffel bag. Some weapon he had already forgotten had been dropped in there; but now, he was much to fixated on the wonder of this place.

He had been sent here to "fix Edgar's television set" but had seen no troubled activity ever since arriving at his destination. He glanced down at a slip of torn notebook paper in his hands, the note reading 21 Nixon Lane. 21 Nixon Lane, was in Miami. This was definitely not Miami. He looked back up, back at the paper, back up, back at the paper, then back up again. He wadded the piece of paper up in his hand, still wrapped in white bandages from the previous excursion's knuckle cracks. He had gone a little too hard on some thug with his bare hands; and had left with his fists broken for the act.

His knuckles were only a little bruised at this point, but he had decided he woulds still play it safe for now. Jacket pocketed the piece of paper, and adjusted the duffel bag on his shoulder. Through the eye slots of his pig mask, you could almost see his blue scopes leering at passerby. None were apparently Russian mobsters, as far as he could tell. Jacket sighed, taking a few steps forward with caution. There was a group of people up ahead; perhaps they could point him in the right direction. He approached, and pulled his tape recorder out with his left hand.

The voice from the recorder was choppy; a robotic operator spoke from the recorder, a woman from the sounds of it as well. It was apparent that he had used some text-to-speech program to record more common words in the English language. And of course, words he'd need in his line of work.

"Excuse me" the recorder started, as Jacket rewinded the tape to find the next word. "I am looking for," he fast forwarded it now. "some men, in, white suits. Criminals. Do you. Know where. They. Are."

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Leon Moretti

Last edited:
Cheza - Nexus- Mason/Oracle/Jackson/Leon/Stiles/Jacket

Cheza tilted her head at Jackson curiously. She had noticed the slip up, but wonder what the big deal was with how he changed what je was saying.

With Jacket's arrival, she was confused at first, before shaking her head to the mask wearing fellow.

"I have not, neither most of my companions since most of us just arrived." she answered.

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti @Kentucky

-------------

Amir - Basement

Amir notched an arrow to her bow, watching the fight continue but made no move just yet.

With Sasha distracted, sje had to say something.

"Hey! Snap out of it and get away from there!" she spoke towards Sasha. Hoping her warning was enough, along with the intervention of Sans for now, her main focus was getting Sasha's attention so she wouldn't be in danger.

She glanced over her shoulder, hearing more coming down here due to her sharp hearing. Now it was going to feel a lot more crowded...

@York @Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @The Batter
---------------

Shana - ???

With a nod, the girl readjusted Hiyori's body for a moment in her arms, ready to head to the elevator so she could get the unconscious girl to the infirmary.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden
--------------

Alm-???

Alm's attention was brought to Heckyl as he decided to correct him. He wasn't sure how long Celica had been there compared to him, but he frowned lightly.

"Is that so? Sorry for assuming then. I'm Alm by the way, and this is Celica." he greeted to those there.

@Minerva @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Damara Megido

Yulia
@LuckycoolHawk9 @York

Popping out from behind the counter, Yulia looked surprised to see that Lapis had already noticed her.

Lf7s7t3.png

"M-Me?" She said, looking a little startled.

Evidently she hadn't expected to be discovered this soon, thanks to someone's allergies no less.

Baby Mario looked over at all the food and he was happy to have it all to himself. He seemed to forget that his brother existed for a brief second as he ate the sandwiches and pasta, or did to the best of his ability. Baby Luigi was sad, as he didn't get any food as it would seem. He did seem to have the green stuff but his brother had eaten all the delicious pasta and most of the sandwiches.

Baby Luigi seemed very confused and wondered what a cat even was for that matter.

He was surprised when a woman with weird ears popped out from behind the counter. He frowned.

Like Lapis, he couldn't tell she was friend or foe.

Baby Mario had decided she was foe and had swallowed water. Begrudingly, Baby Luigi hit his brother to spit up the water at the kitty.

@Gummi Bunnies @York
Now this was a surprise, Lapis blinked a bit at the other's sudden reveal near them. That explains a lot, seeing Yulia's ears and tail. She was a tad curious what someone like her was even doing, snooping around here and all. She would get to ask that, if it wasn't for the fact that the two babies were suddenly working together to spit water at the apparent cat-girl.

tumblr_ov7khvEXYo1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Whoa whoa, that ain't a way to greet people firsthand! ❞

Expressing immediate surprise at Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, the hunter wasted no time on pulling them a good distance away from Yulia, holding them in her arms. This was definitely not on her list of things to do with her life.

❝ A-Ah... sorry about that. You just sorta popped out of nowhere, so you must've startled these little guys. ❞

Her apology towards Yulia was short and soon followed with another sneeze. Today was not Lapis's day, apparently.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9

Leon - Nexus - Jackson/Stiles/Mason and Oracle/Cheza
@Mason Moretti @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Leon paid attention to the tiny fairy, "Not a full study on it, but I have read some books that were published by Chono." He turned his head towards Stiles to answer his question, "Yes, I am his older brother." Then turned back towards Oracle, "So where would you like to start on the whole theory, cutie?"

Cheza -Nexus- Mason/Oracle/Stiles/Jackson/Leon/Anybody else

"I hope the hotel can replace what was broken easily." Cheza spoke towards Jackson. It had to be annoying most of the time to fix repairs and replace things as often as he made it sound.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti

Jackson- Nexxus

Jackson turned to her. " It's no such much the replacing that cost so much, it's how annoyed my boyf- The bartender Liam gets," Jackson said quickly correcting himself on the matter before anybody caught him.

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Takumi

latest

Jacket - The Nexus

Jacket glanced around his surroundings, taking it all in at once. The swirling blue portal behind him, the bustling people (and creatures alike), and the surprising weight of his duffel bag. Some weapon he had already forgotten had been dropped in there; but now, he was much to fixated on the wonder of this place.

He had been sent here to "fix Edgar's television set" but had seen no troubled activity ever since arriving at his destination. He glanced down at a slip of torn notebook paper in his hands, the note reading 21 Nixon Lane. 21 Nixon Lane, was in Miami. This was definitely not Miami. He looked back up, back at the paper, back up, back at the paper, then back up again. He wadded the piece of paper up in his hand, still wrapped in white bandages from the previous excursion's knuckle cracks. He had gone a little too hard on some thug with his bare hands; and had left with his fists broken for the act.

His knuckles were only a little bruised at this point, but he had decided he woulds still play it safe for now. Jacket pocketed the piece of paper, and adjusted the duffel bag on his shoulder. Through the eye slots of his pig mask, you could almost see his blue scopes leering at passerby. None were apparently Russian mobsters, as far as he could tell. Jacket sighed, taking a few steps forward with caution. There was a group of people up ahead; perhaps they could point him in the right direction. He approached, and pulled his tape recorder out with his left hand.

The voice from the recorder was choppy; a robotic operator spoke from the recorder, a woman from the sounds of it as well. It was apparent that he had used some text-to-speech program to record more common words in the English language. And of course, words he'd need in his line of work.

"Excuse me" the recorder started, as Jacket rewinded the tape to find the next word. "I am looking for," he fast forwarded it now. "some men, in, white suits. Criminals. Do you. Know where. They. Are."

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Leon Moretti

Cheza - Nexus- Mason/Oracle/Jackson/Leon/Stiles/Jacket

Cheza tilted her head at Jackson curiously. She had noticed the slip up, but wonder what the big deal was with how he changed what je was saying.

With Jacket's arrival, she was confused at first, before shaking her head to the mask wearing fellow.

"I have not, neither most of my companions since most of us just arrived." she answered.

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti @Kentucky

Mason - Nexus>Room 413- Cheza/Jackson/Stiles/Jacket
@Takumi

Jacket's arrival caused Mason to feel alarmed. Jackson might have been a very nice fellow, but he scared Mason shitless. To avoid an ensuing confrontation of any manner, Mason quickly grabbed Cheza's hand and said, "Hey, Flower, how about we go check out the nice room I just checked into? I'm sure it would be great and very comfy for you," before running off to his hotel room. Hopefully Cheza remained in tow.

Oracle - Nexus - Leon
@Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kentucky

"There's another book you should read about multiverse theory. It's called 'Atomic Multiverse Theory' and it's by Michael Jasonson. It's a nice read... Where did Mason run off to? If I had to assume, I'd head to the arcade. Would you like to go check with me, Leon? Why not you too, Stiles?"

Mason - Nexus>Room 413- Cheza/Jackson/Stiles/Jacket
@Takumi

Jacket's arrival caused Mason to feel alarmed. Jackson might have been a very nice fellow, but he scared Mason shitless. To avoid an ensuing confrontation of any manner, Mason quickly grabbed Cheza's hand and said, "Hey, Flower, how about we go check out the nice room I just checked into? I'm sure it would be great and very comfy for you," before running off to his hotel room. Hopefully Cheza remained in tow.

Oracle - Nexus - Leon

"There's another book you should read about multiverse theory. It's called 'Atomic Multiverse Theory' and it's by Michael Jasonson. It's a nice read... Where did Mason run off to? If I had to assume, I'd head to the arcade. Would you like to go check with me, Leon? Why not you too, Stiles?"

Cheza- Nexus>Room 413- Mason/Jackson/Stiles/Jacket

Cheza blinked when Mason grabbed her hand and spoke of the hotel room he checked out and smiled.

"Alright." she said, before suddenly being dragged off.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Stiles!" she called, keeping a hold on Mason's hand as she tried not to trip.

"Did that man scare you?" she asked, sensing a bit of unease from Mason.

@Mason Moretti

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Heckyl

Heckyl looked over at him and shrugged. It didn't matter much to him if the man was frowning. He had just met all of the people here as he had just arrived here.

"It's fine. You couldn't have known. I'm Heckyl," he replied to the man in respond to his greeting to them.

@Minerva @Takumi @Midnight Maiden

Lincoln and Chibi

Lincoln led the way to the elevator and pressed the button for it to come down. He tapped his foot as he waited as Chibi scratched his ear. There wasn't much to do while waiting for an elevator.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi hadn't been paying attention to Lapis reaction in the slightest as they saw the kitty as an enemy. If it had a tail, it had been trying to kill them in the past. It was something that Baby Mario remembered fondly too. It seemed that they were stopped though sadly.

Baby Mario frowned, he had no clue what he did wrong.

Lapis would notice immediately that Baby Mario was heavier than he had been before. He seemed to unable to use water as anything expect spit-out. Seeing as there was nowhere else for it to go, Baby Mario accidently spit it out on Lapis's shoulder.

Baby Luigi frowned, feeling bad for what they did and started to cry a little bit feeling bad.

So in summary, Lapis had one baby crying in her arms and the other spitting up on her shoulder.

Stiles Stilinski and Jackson

"
If you were listening, you would have heard him say that he was heading up to his room." Jackson seemed to have observed it himself. He slide Stiles a piece of paper with the room number. " That is the room number. As for you, it seems you are lost... it might help if you knew the man in business suit's name," he said.

Stiles thanked Jackson with a smile. " So... I guess we know where he is."

@Mason Moretti @Kentucky @Leon Moretti

Razorclaw and Mr. Muffins- Somewhere in the hotel

Meanwhile, wondering around the hotel was a small little puppy with brown fur. Maybe somebody should pet him, he was adorable and what could possibly go wrong? Perhaps, you should be catious if you do try to pet it. It seemed scared of something unseen.

@Anyone

Last edited:
Oracle - Nexus - Leon

Leon - Nexus - Oracle
@Mason Moretti

Leon did see when Mason took Cheza to his room but chose not to say anything, "I'm confident Mason can take care o himself." He told the little fairy, "Though the arcade does still sound interesting if you are up for heading there that is. Perhaps you can tell me more about this other book on the way there."

"Pssh, fine. But I'll be eatin' something else later." Harper replied with another small wink before diving into her ice cream cone.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_inline_opmpxvlG5r1t6c6km_540.png

Makoto began to eat her ice cream, but stopped short when she heard Harper say that she would be 'eating something else later.' She smiled sheepishly, honestly not sure what this strange girl meant. "Um, what exactly will you be eating later?" she asked hesitantly.

@thatguyinthestore

kV6GYms.png

Sometime after her little adventure with Blake and his sisters, Senna had fallen fast asleep under a tree.

"Zzzzz."

@Gummi Bunnies @Whoever​

Ilona finally poofed into the hotel Doctor Who style. It was possible she wouldn't stay long, but the person writing as her finally felt like bringing her in, so here she was.

excited_by_ellisaire_db2phf1_by_kwkatz09-db2s016.png

"Ah, the Multiverse Hotel! It's been quite some time since I've been here! I do wonder if anything's changed since I've last arrived..."

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Takumi @whoever​

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Jackson- Ilona

Jackson had been alerted to when new people arrived by the handy new device that the bartender- not his boyfriend- gave him when important figures appear.

"Miss Ilona, if you are looking for Mr. Moretti, he is currently residing in his room 413 with Lady Cheza. " He had met her once or twice, he hoped she remembered him. (And totally wasn't something his writer made up to explain this inconstiency.)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Jackson- Ilona

Jackson had been alerted to when new people arrived by the handy new device that the bartender- not his boyfriend- gave him when important figures appear.

"Miss Ilona, if you are looking for Mr. Moretti, he is currently residing in his room 413 with Lady Cheza. " He had met her once or twice, he hoped she remembered him. (And totally wasn't something his writer made up to explain this inconstiency.)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
surprised_by_ellisaire_dawgcp8_by_kwkatz09-dawsqfp.png

"Eh?!" Ilona exclaimed, a bit startled by the presence of Jackson and the things he said. "I-I didn't even know Sir Mason or Miss Cheza were here! Were they looking for me?" she questioned.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Jackson

" I believe Sir Mason was looking for any of his friends, and based on what I overheard and what I read in the library on the events that go on, yes, he was hoping to find you. (It might also been the fanart.) " The last bit was said under his breath and unaudible to Ilona.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Well that would be nice but..... I don't think he'll agree to it..." Kizami replied to Sasha upon seeing Sangwoo attack Sasha something however made Kizami smile as he saw it.

tumblr_inline_o1xshre0F01u04vhm_540.jpg

Kizami wasted no time running straight for Sangwoo with his knife now in hand as Sangwoo swung at Sasha. He lunged looking to stab his knife into whichever arm of Sangwoo's that was closest to him...

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @MarMar @York

Sans was quiet for a moment... before letting go of Scott hand... He actually left a mark on his arm for gripping too hard. Sans then sighs "Look buddy...just let the people here have good time... if they have problems as well, they'll have to talk to me. So don-" Sans stops talking for a moment. He sense a high amount Karma in the hotel...looks like someone has been getting a lot of LVL. Sans then looks to the Liam "Thanks Liam for the ketchup. I'll be 'spaghetting' out of here now." Sans then left the bar.
'Now...where is that energy coming from?' Sans left eye suddenly flickered a aura around it. The aura kept changing between blue and yellow. He begins to look around the area for the high level of Karma. Eventually, he found the person with high level Karma. He saw he was carrying a bat.... and was about to deal a serious blow to someone. Welp, he guessed he would have to help, wouldn't he? Sans left eye then flashed brightly. He was suddenly teleported in front of the Sangwoo and Kizami, interrupting both of their attempts to attack. He lift his hand up, hoping he would stopped the bat. He did...but he hurts himself in the process. His hand cracked as the bat smacked down on it. He was also sliced from the back, since he was ready for the knife. Suddenly, a yellow bar appeared in front of Sans. He had 1 health, but now it was at .50% . Sans looks up at the person carrying the bat. Sans looked very uncanny to Sangwoo since he was close. "Hehe... that actually kinda tickle my funny bone." Sans left eye aura grow brighter. "So you were the one? Looks like you been busy, haven't you?"

View attachment 144118

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @MarMar @Takumi @York

Amir - Basement

Amir notched an arrow to her bow, watching the fight continue but made no move just yet.

With Sasha distracted, sje had to say something.

"Hey! Snap out of it and get away from there!" she spoke towards Sasha. Hoping her warning was enough, along with the intervention of Sans for now, her main focus was getting Sasha's attention so she wouldn't be in danger.

She glanced over her shoulder, hearing more coming down here due to her sharp hearing. Now it was going to feel a lot more crowded...

@York @Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @The Batter
Well... Looks like Brady is also heading to the basement after the doggo...

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ov9m6n958o1v3qowuo1_100.png

Yeah, so? ❞

Sangwoo sounded like he was getting a tad... irritated with all of the people appearing in the basement. Given that he was so focused on dealing with Kizami earlier, it was tiresome to even switch over to his "pleasant" persona. At the same time, Makkachin scampered off within the basement, trudging past the apparent fight and to some corner at the back.

tumblr_inline_ov7rj8JFK21v1drab_100.jpg

❝ The hell is goin' on ere? ❞

Majima caught up in chase after Makkachin only to be puzzled by what was occurring in the basement. Why was there so many people over in here anyways?

@York @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @MarMar @The Batter

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦​
Icon_Portrait_Nino.png

"Thanks mister! I'm Nino... and these are my brothers Linus and lloyd!.." Nino spoke introducing herself and her 'brothers'...

"I suppose we can also protect you in case more of those unsavory folks show up..." Lloyd spoke to Viktor offering him protection.
tumblr_ov9psyIPBH1v3qowuo1_100.png

About that... yeah, let's just get going now! ❞

Viktor was rather antsy seconds after a bullet literally whizzed past him, going over to tug at Yuuri's sleeve. All he wanted to do was find his dog, and now he's possibly targeted by someone with a gun.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦​
It seemed the chase lead into another hallway where inigo seemed to have lost Laslow for the moment.

ef7f4af689f86f48e066db115da6ef00--bodies-fire-emblem-awakening.jpg

"It appears we've lost him but he couldn't have gotten far... My apologies for running off like that Kiyo but I have to know who he is..." Inigo spoke to Kiyo while looking at the hallway which seemed to be filled with rooms...
tumblr_ol56tqZy7g1v3qowuo4_100.png

Well... don't worry me like that, Inigo-kun. Alright? ❞

Kiyohime worked up a smile despite the fact that she knew about Laslow... but it wasn't lying if she hasn't said anything about that...

@Crimson Spartan

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦​
kV6GYms.png

Sometime after her little adventure with Blake and his sisters, Senna had fallen fast asleep under a tree.

"Zzzzz."

@Gummi Bunnies @Whoever
After what felt like a whole adventure, Blake and others managed to get rid of those freaky mutated bugs. Penelope happened to... disappear during the mess, but Rin volunteered to find her while Blake stuck with Senna. So... that was what went on for awhile now.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8lb0nX1shpc29.png

Blake didn't bother Senna in her sleep, but kept watch over her. He didn't want anyone getting any funny ideas around her... not at all.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Cheza- Nexus>Room 413- Mason/Jackson/Stiles/Jacket

Cheza blinked when Mason grabbed her hand and spoke of the hotel room he checked out and smiled.

"Alright." she said, before suddenly being dragged off.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Stiles!" she called, keeping a hold on Mason's hand as she tried not to trip.

"Did that man scare you?" she asked, sensing a bit of unease from Mason.

@Mason Moretti

Stiles Stilinski and Jackson

"
If you were listening, you would have heard him say that he was heading up to his room." Jackson seemed to have observed it himself. He slide Stiles a piece of paper with the room number. " That is the room number. As for you, it seems you are lost... it might help if you knew the man in business suit's name," he said.

Stiles thanked Jackson with a smile. " So... I guess we know where he is."

@Mason Moretti @Kentucky @Leon Moretti

Leon - Nexus - Oracle
@Mason Moretti

Leon did see when Mason took Cheza to his room but chose not to say anything, "I'm confident Mason can take care o himself." He told the little fairy, "Though the arcade does still sound interesting if you are up for heading there that is. Perhaps you can tell me more about this other book on the way there."

Ilona finally poofed into the hotel Doctor Who style. It was possible she wouldn't stay long, but the person writing as her finally felt like bringing her in, so here she was.

excited_by_ellisaire_db2phf1_by_kwkatz09-db2s016.png

"Ah, the Multiverse Hotel! It's been quite some time since I've been here! I do wonder if anything's changed since I've last arrived..."

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Takumi @whoever​

Jackson- Ilona

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

surprised_by_ellisaire_dawgcp8_by_kwkatz09-dawsqfp.png

"Eh?!" Ilona exclaimed, a bit startled by the presence of Jackson and the things he said. "I-I didn't even know Sir Mason or Miss Cheza were here! Were they looking for me?" she questioned.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Jackson

" I believe Sir Mason was looking for any of his friends, and based on what I overheard and what I read in the library on the events that go on, yes, he was hoping to find you. (It might also been the fanart.) " The last bit was said under his breath and unaudible to Ilona.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Oracle - Nexus - Ilona/Leon/Jackson/Stiles
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

"Miss Illie!" Oracle cried as she flew in circles around Ilona. Her light of aura shone brighter around her, and she appeared to leave a trail of sparkles behind her as she flew. Her voice jumped up a couple notes and a few decibels higher.

"Mason has certainly been looking for you. He's missed you a lot. All three of us have! I'm super mad at Mason for never letting me say hi during Civil War! Well, I can't completely blame Mason. A little bit was just being in the illusion in general. But I'm so happy to see you!"

Oracle flew up close to Ilona, enough for her to feel a small, gentle warmth. Perhaps this was some sort of hug?

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

Mason was quiet for a moment, hesitant to answer Cheza's question. "Of course I..." His instinct was to say he wasn't scared, even if it wasn't the truth. Cheza was someone he could trust though, right? And he was on vacation. No hero duties here

"Of course I was a little scared. He looked dangerous. Everyone has fears."

"Miss Illie!" Oracle cried as she flew in circles around Ilona. Her light of aura shone brighter around her, and she appeared to leave a trail of sparkles behind her as she flew. Her voice jumped up a couple notes and a few decibels higher.

"Mason has certainly been looking for you. He's missed you a lot. All three of us have! I'm super mad at Mason for never letting me say hi during Civil War! Well, I can't completely blame Mason. A little bit was just being in the illusion in general. But I'm so happy to see you!"

Oracle flew up close to Ilona, enough for her to feel a small, gentle warmth. Perhaps this was some sort of hug?

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

Mason was quiet for a moment, hesitant to answer Cheza's question. "Of course I..." His instinct was to say he wasn't scared, even if it wasn't the truth. Cheza was someone he could trust though, right? And he was on vacation. No hero duties here

Leon - Nexus - Oracle/Ilona/Jackson/Stiles
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Leon turned quickly towards the new person that arrived into the Nexus, a person that Mason and Oracle seem to be familiar with. "Ah! Another friend of Mason. Nice to meet you, I'm Leon, his older brother." He said with a smile as the ears on top of his head twitched and tail moves from side to side quite happily.​

Jackson

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

Leon - Nexus - Oracle/Ilona/Jackson/Stiles
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Leon turned quickly towards the new person that arrived into the Nexus, a person that Mason and Oracle seem to be familiar with. "Ah! Another friend of Mason. Nice to meet you, I'm Leon, his older brother." He said with a smile as the ears on top of his head twitched and tail moves from side to side quite happily.​
Ilona - Nexus - Oracle/Jackson/Stiles

happy_confused_smile_by_kwkatz09-db54gg7.png

Ilona rubbed the back of her head and smiled sheepishly at Jackson. "Ah, is that so? I suppose I shall look for Sir Mason then, um, if he isn't too busy with Miss Cheza," she said, thoughtfully folding her arms behind her back. Cheza was his girlfriend and apparently they had gone to his room. If that was the case, she didn't want to intrude.

Before she could say anything else, however, Ilona found herself greeted by the sight of Oracle. She gasped and placed a hand over her mouth, staring at the aura of light in disbelief. "M-Miss Rachel, is that you?!" she exclaimed, her mouth hanging open until yet another interesting individual would make himself known to her.

The time traveler glanced to the male who introduced himself as Mason's brother, her eyes widening. "Dear Sun, this is a miracle! I never thought I'd meet Sir Mason's brother!" She rushed forward and grabbed both of his hands between her own, her blue eyes sparkling as she did. "It's a pleasure to meet you! You may call me Ilona, a lone wanderer of the universe."

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Status
Not open for further replies.